Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Douglas Collier wrote:Sorrow: Haven't gotten out to do anything fun with people in a while and it's making me a little bitter. If insurance and parking weren't a hassle, I'd save up for a car so I wouldn't be a burden to whoever I want to meet with.
If you live in a city I'd just recommend a bicycle and a rack to mount a backpack to. (Never leave that bag attached, though. Never.)
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Douglas Collier wrote:Sorrow: Haven't gotten out to do anything fun with people in a while and it's making me a little bitter. If insurance and parking weren't a hassle, I'd save up for a car so I wouldn't be a burden to whoever I want to meet with.
I know this feeling far too well where I'm at right now. Far far too well...
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Same here. Can't drive, too cheap to spend money on commuting and other stuff that comes with hanging out with friends. And then there's also the distinct lack of friends, or anyone really, to hang out with...

A little Sorrow: Suddenly feel very sad... Maybe it's just the caffeine crash, the lack of sleep, or both. Feel like I'd need a hug right now...
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

ShadowLightning wrote:Same here. Can't drive, too cheap to spend money on commuting and other stuff that comes with hanging out with friends. And then there's also the distinct lack of friends, or anyone really, to hang out with...

A little Sorrow: Suddenly feel very sad... Maybe it's just the caffeine crash, the lack of sleep, or both. Feel like I'd need a hug right now...
Me too *hugs*
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Deske

Post by Deske »

See, when I want a hug, I tend to have the problem where I am not the one being hugged because I usually engulf whoever I'm hugging.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joy: I've been dating the most awesome vixen ever for one whole year today! :D I plan to keep dating her for many, many more!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

aww :D
Joy : my quoll gifted me with the sweetest present I have received in years , though recently I haven't had many good days , he always managed to cheer me up , especially today ^^
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Aww. ^^
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Has it really only been a year for you two? I guess I've had a LOT happen in this past year, because I could swear it's been longer than that for you both.

Ah well, congrats on a full year, and hopefully many more. :D
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Hlaoroo wrote:Joy: I've been dating the most awesome vixen ever for one whole year today! :D I plan to keep dating her for many, many more!
That's awesome to know, I'm happy for you! :D I wish you two a very long relationship! :D A quoll and an Arctic vixen: the awesome unexpected couple. ;)
I can relate with that... My problem isn't drive a car, though, but the place...
Douglas Collier

Sorrow: Feeling depressed because none of my friends have time to do anything with me, or when they do, choose to do something with someone else. I feel lonesome. :(
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
ShadowLightning

Sorrow: One of my godfathers has been diagnosed with cancer. I don't know which kind, but I heard he's in the hospital. I hope he's alright...
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Immense joy: SHE SAID YES!!! SHE SAID YES!!! :D :D :D FROSTWOOD ARE NOW AFFIANCED!!! :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Sorrow : recent days have been a hard, stressful time for me. The weight of not having a job , therefore not being able to work toward my dream of going abroad , the upcoming teacher-recruiting exam and the recent failed interviews have all made me doubt my worthiness in life. Fear that I will drag the man I love beyond all else down with me clouded my mind , as I can see no good outcome due to my constant failure as of late, and these hard days are yet to end.

Joy : During all of these obstacles, I crashed and burned, and today I can no longer hide my fear. I told him how I afraid of our future , how I'm not worthy of him and I fear I will drag him down with me. I knew he would not push me away , he's always been too kind for that. What I didn't expect was him coming out and proposing. His kind, loving words broke my heart , knowing I'll never be good enough to offer him all he deserves, yet still they too filled me with happiness, knowing that at least for now, he's willing to go to such length for me, willing to take the next step toward allowing me to one day become his spouse. The stressful days are still ahead, my fear for his happiness is still there, but for tonight, they can't stop my heart feeling the greatest of happiness. Perhaps , like he said, we'll be stronger together, perhaps we'll be together someday, and tonight , he once again ignited my hope for it.

Best wishes to the man I love, and will ever love, Furrhan Blackwood <3
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Aww. Best wishes to you too, the sweetest and most loving and caring vixen I know!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Congratulations Mr. Quoll and Mrs. Icefox! All the best to you two! :D
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

There is now orange juice ( cant have coffee before bed), all over my computer....
because..
MY TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE ENGAGED AND THEIR NAMES ARE HLAOROO AND SERENCE AND OH MY GOODNESS I AM VERY HAPPY FOR THEM EEEEEEEE
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
ShadowLightning

Congratulations you two! :D Wish you all the best and all that other stuff, hehe.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

thank you everyone ^^
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

Congratulations!! :D

Though I still have to break my shyness once for all :oops:
Have you been looking at the thing above this? Dis is my old signature and is not relevant anymore.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Congratulations, Furrhan and Serence, I wish all the best for you two! :D
CosmicCoyote

Post by CosmicCoyote »

Congrats you two. Frostwood forever indeed. <3
"...kindness is its own reward. Paid in ice cream."
RP chars:
Redwall: Rhys Greenbrier
17th CF: Alasdair 'Alec' Ogilvy
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Congratulations you two! :D
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Thanks, guys! :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

well I was already spoiled for this surprise on Twitter (thanks Jacey) but that doesn't make me any less happy for you, future Mr. and Mrs. Frostwood. best of luck with your life and troubles, Serence. and best of luck to both of you on planning whatever ceremony or lack thereof you choose to have.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Many blessing to you two, and congrats :3
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Douglas Collier

That's awesome you guys! I wish you well! :mrgreen:

Joy: My dad got me an electric bicycle as an early birthday present, so now I can go places! :)
Invisan

Post by Invisan »

Congratz to you two. I wish you all the best for your hopefully very long future together :)

@Serence you will overcome all the obstacles
And believe me the i am not worth of him is just an excuse of you by you fearing the future.
The if or if not worth are up to him ;) I heard that sentence more than enough by my ex gf.
Unfortunately for me it did not end well.
But like i said if Furr things you are worth it and by god he does seeing as he proposed to you after one year.
(For me that is quite a short time here in Germany most of the peeps will be together for way longer.
Just attended a Marriage recently both of them where together for 3 Years now before the proposal and marriage.)
My Fan-Fic Fox goes to Heaven (again)

Well i have a furaffinity acc now so i can upload my Fanart somewhere else then imgur ^^ Come in and find out.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Sorrow : Mimi (pronounced as me me) , my dog , an important member of my family for the last 13 years, to the point I consider her to be my youngest sister, passed away earlier today. For 13 years,she made my life and the lives of the rest of my family better , she helped us through the rainy days , cheer us up when we were down , and make our days even happier when things were good. She did it all , without every saying a words , just some tail wagging and nuzzling. Her passing hurt me beyond words. Only little thing that comfort me, is that she's no longer in pain. I will miss her , and though I already told her this , along with my good bye before I have to go to an interview and miss accompanying her to her last resting place,I want to say it here again , so that maybe one day , I will come across this post somehow again , and be thankful for my place in her life
Thank you Mimi , for everything you have done for us , we'll miss you, I will miss you.

Anyway, thank you for everyone who gave me and furr their congratulations . It is like invisan said, I'm afraid of the future , a lot , but I don't want to hurt furr , not after everything he has done for me, and so I'll try my hardest so furr will be happy :)
ShadowLightning

I'm so very sorry for your loss. May Mimi rest in peace up in dog heaven.
Serence Frostbite wrote: Anyway, thank you for everyone who gave me and furr their congratulations . It is like invisan said, I'm afraid of the future , a lot , but I don't want to hurt furr , not after everything he has done for me, and so I'll try my hardest so furr will be happy :)
Don't just try for Furr, but for you as well. You matter just as much as he does, and I'm sure he'll want you to be happy too in the future. :)

Joy: Got some of my prelim exams back and I got pretty good grades.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I'm sorry, Serence. :( Sounds like she lived a long, happy life.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Unusuallynamedperson

Post by Unusuallynamedperson »

I know that feeling, sorry sfor your loss Serence ;(
If I hit someone with a dictionary is that physical, or verbal assault?
https://discord.gg/2Kwwv Housepets Discord link repaired!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Mimi must've had some great years. I'm sure she was happy =(
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
tsMKG

Post by tsMKG »

I'm sorry for your loss, miss Serence :(
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

*hugs the ice fox*
I'm so sorry for your loss.
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

I'm sorry for the loss of your pet, fellow of your life for many years. :( I give you an hug, Serence. :)
Tales

Post by Tales »

Joy:
I became a furry, or more like, I realized what being a furry meant. Also, I am super shocked so far that I have gone a number of days actively on this forum, without encountering a single person who I vaguely dislike. It's really hard to stay down in this place! :)
My FA account: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tales19/

The best forum game in existence:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

thank you everyone for your condolences . Because of my mom and her cult , i'm never going to be close to Mimi again. They decided to abandoned her ashes , with all the excuses they can ever come up with.It hurt, but I don't want Mimi to be blamed for anything that's wrong in my life, so I'll try my best to keep going.
Tales wrote:Joy:
I became a furry, or more like, I realized what being a furry meant. Also, I am super shocked so far that I have gone a number of days actively on this forum, without encountering a single person who I vaguely dislike. It's really hard to stay down in this place! :)
i'm glad to hear that , hopefully you'll have even more good time here .
Invisan

Post by Invisan »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Sorrow : Mimi (pronounced as me me) , my dog , an important member of my family for the last 13 years, to the point I consider her to be my youngest sister, passed away earlier today. For 13 years,she made my life and the lives of the rest of my family better , she helped us through the rainy days , cheer us up when we were down , and make our days even happier when things were good. She did it all , without every saying a words , just some tail wagging and nuzzling. Her passing hurt me beyond words. Only little thing that comfort me, is that she's no longer in pain. I will miss her , and though I already told her this , along with my good bye before I have to go to an interview and miss accompanying her to her last resting place,I want to say it here again , so that maybe one day , I will come across this post somehow again , and be thankful for my place in her life
Thank you Mimi , for everything you have done for us , we'll miss you, I will miss you.
Sorry for your loss Serence :( Keep your head up. Things will get better.
Serence Frostbite wrote: Anyway, thank you for everyone who gave me and furr their congratulations . It is like invisan said, I'm afraid of the future , a lot , but I don't want to hurt furr , not after everything he has done for me, and so I'll try my hardest so furr will be happy :)

Its like Shadow says. Dont try just for furr. It is important that you are happy too with that decision. Even when you are afraid of the future you can get through this together if you trust each other enough and i think you do just that.
Even though its never good to pressure yourself and get yourself into something you dont want to make someone else happy.
I had that in my relationship with my ex gf too where i tried to be there for her after she broke up with me and i then was there just to comfort her and being told about everything good and bad in her new relationship which put me through a hard time. A time between hope she might come back to me and capitulating.

If you need someone to talk about just shoot me a Pm.
My Fan-Fic Fox goes to Heaven (again)

Well i have a furaffinity acc now so i can upload my Fanart somewhere else then imgur ^^ Come in and find out.
Douglas Collier

Sorrow: My best friend is going through the worst thing ever. It's personal, so I'm not going to go into a detail about it, but I really hope that things will turn out ok, or else this could ruin his life forever. :(