Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Neko »

Aiden started to growl softly without even realizing it. He wouldn't admit it, but Angel was his only true friend. It angered him to just watch this cat yell at him, it was obvious that it was a sore subject to Angel. Who does this cat think he is? Marching in here and messing with Angel, getting him all mad and they just met!

He stomped over to the cat, growling more audibly now. he jabbed the cat in it's stomach, looking up at him with anger in his eyes. Aiden spoke through clenched teeth, growling softer so he could speak. "Why don't you just leave."

------------------

Jake watched Maple run off, barely catching anything she had said. he turned his attention back to Sunni. "Probably, she is just full of energy..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc took Leopolds paw and stood up. "I was thinkin' my dads restaurant." He started walking towards it, leading Leopold aswell. He pointed towards it as soon as it was visible. "Well, restaurant might be a bit exaggerating. But the foods good, so no worries." Marc giggled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Windchimes had the urge to bop the little pup on the head.
"No. Not until Angel at least gives me a good reason for not playing any more original music."
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Chase spent a good while (okay, so it was really only a few minutes, but to him it was a good while) watching TV with his dad and getting his neck rubbed, but he was starting to feel a rumble in his tummy.

"Umm, dad, can I go back out again, for, umm, some errands?"

His dad chuckled and rubbed the corgi's head "You're not foolin' me bud. I know what you want. But sure, here's a few bucks. Why don't you go to that pizza place, and bring me home something when you leave?"

Chase left without even asking what his dad wanted, bolting out the door towards the restaurant.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Neko wrote:Jake watched Maple run off, barely catching anything she had said. he turned his attention back to Sunni. "Probably, she is just full of energy..."
"Limitless supply it seems at times..." Sunni's eyes never left the wolf. "So... she'll probably be fine over there with that squirrel. If you want we could go back near my place to get something to eat..."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: "Limitless supply it seems at times..." Sunni's eyes never left the wolf.

Jake turned and watched maple. "I wouldn't doubt that, kids always seem to have bottled up energy to use."
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: "So... she'll probably be fine over there with that squirrel. If you want we could go back near my place to get something to eat..."
Jake's head snapped back to Sunni. "Go back to your place?No, I couldn't. I don't want to be a burden. I-I should probably just go..." He was hungry, really hungry actually. It felt like he hadn't eaten in over a day, but he couldn't just take food from a total stranger. Not that he didn't trust Sunni, it just wasn't in his nature.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"It's okay, we've got plenty of food. Trust me..." Sunni glanced over a Maple before smiling back up at Jake.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:He stomped over to the cat, growling more audibly now. he jabbed the cat in it's stomach, looking up at him with anger in his eyes. Aiden spoke through clenched teeth, growling softer so he could speak. "Why don't you just leave."
May tried to grab the pup before he could get to Windchimes, but Aiden was already too far away. She stood slowly, watching them with concerned eyes.

Angel was furious now, and his eyes were fiery. "Maybe that's not how you are. How would I know? I've never met you before today, but that doesn't give you the right be so nosy!" Angel snarled at Windchimes, his hands braced on the counter now. "I quit playing my band's music because I chose to! That music-" He choked slightly, and the words stopped. His eyes were still alight, but they glimmered with tears now. A thin sob escaped the husky, and his head drooped. "...The music... Is the only fond memories I have left..." Another sob. "I remember it with them... Not myself."
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Before they started walking, Leopold picked up Marc's fake halo and handed it back to him.

"Food sounds good to me." Leopold agreed, allowing Marc to lead him along by the paw. He had never really held anyone's paw before, but today he'd already done it quite a few times..
Last edited by LucidDarkness on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc took his halo and put it on his head, smiling and kept leading Leopold til' they finally reached the restaurant. He opened the door and looked at Mats behind the counter. "Heya dad, brought a friend over for a bite to eat. You won't mind, right?" He said as he peeked over the counter at his dad. "Heh, not at all bud. Knock yourself out." Mats spoke in a deeper tone while chopping something behind the counter.

Marc looked over at Leopold and smiled. "What do you want? There's "make your own pizza" over there, and uh, menus over there." He said as he pointed towards both options.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:Yukiko was still standing by the door, "The towels are folded up under the sink. You can use one of my towels, which are the gray ones." She told him as she walked downstairs and towards the kitchen. She continued to slice the apple.
Gary looked under the sink, took a gray towel, dried himself off and walked outside, to ask her where to put the wet, dirty towel now. But she wasn't there. He walked downstairs, and found her in the kitchen.
Thanks, Yukiko. Where do I put the wet towel? Also, what are you doing there? - he asked, noticing that she is slicing something.
Last edited by Alex on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold looked around the shop, taking in the new sights and smells.
"It smells pretty tasty." Leopold said, hurrying over to where the menu's are and checking out one. He looked over the options. He wasn't exactly sure what all the stuff was, but it all sounded mouth-watering. Eventually, his eyes fell on a very favorable option. Meat Lovers.

"Ooo! Can I get this one?" Leopold asked, taking the menu over to Marc and pointing at the one he wanted. Today was a good day! He was getting people food for both breakfast AND lunch! To be honest, Leopold had never had pizza before... He had heard someone in the village talk about it once, but it wasn't something very common in Ireland. Lots of potatoes, cabbage, and cooked meats there. Leopold kept that bit of information to himself, not sure if it would be considered weird or offensive to admit that.

Leopold just smiled, trying to act as though he fit in.

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc smiled back at Leopold and acted as a waiter. He bowed and turned back to his dad. "Uh, one meat lovers aaand... one Mountain o' fun. Please?" Marc asked with pleading eyes. Mats sighed and rolled his eyes. "No need to look so cute, silly. Go and take a seat, I'll bring them out shortly." Mats said in his deep tone.

Marc turned back to Leopold and lead him to a nearby table and sat down. "They'll be here shortly!" Marc giggled.
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold climbed up into a chair across from Marc at the table. His back paws didn't quite touch the floor, so he started swinging them slightly, holding his paws together. For some reason, he began to feel really awkward.

"So... how long have you lived in this city? I don't remember the name right now.." Leopold said, blushing a little and adverting his eyes from the happy stare of the vulpine. His stomach let out a soft rumble when the smell of cooking food began to fill the restaurant. Thankfully, they didn't seem to busy.

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc thought for a moment. "I haven't been keepin' track, but not for very long." He said with a smile.

Marc giggled. "How about you? I don't think I'd forget seeing such a weird cat as you!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple chased the squirrel up a nearby tree, following right behind. the squirrel then traveled out onto a thin branch. It reached the end and turned around to Maple, who began to climb out onto the branch too. as she got further and further out the branch began to bend, starting to break.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Chase got to the restaurant and looked around, and saw Marc and Leopold sitting down already. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation, so he sat at the table next to the one they were at and waited for Mats to come back out. He played with the salt shaker while he waited.

Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"It's okay, we've got plenty of food. Trust me..." Sunni glanced over at Maple before smiling back up at Jake.
"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you or anything." Jake smiled nervously at Sunni. He was truly hungry, and food sounded good but-

Jake's ear's twitched, he turned his head to where maple had run off. Hearing a strange sound, "Did you hear that?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Absolutely!" Sunni kept staring up at Jake with her friendly smile, nearly oblivious to everything around her. "Hmm?"

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple continued out onto the branch even though she heard it cracking. She had almost reached the squirrel when the branch suddenly snapped. She fell out of the tree, thin branch and all, and landed on top of the branch on the ground about 20 feet away from the two. Meanwhile the squirrel saw it coming and jumped to a branch right next to it before it took the plunge.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake saw the branch fall, maple falling down with it. "That's what I was hearing," he sighed. He jogged over to Maple and gently picked up the kitten. "Are you alright Maple?" He scanned her body, trying to find any cuts or bruises.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple's large eyes stared at Jake when he picked her up. She had a broad smile on her face "That was FUN! i want to do it again!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet was sitting on a sofa watching television. However, it seemed like the television had failed to entertain the beagle, as he kept changing the channels rapidly. After a few dozens of tries, he finally surrendered with of sigh.

'I guess I am back to staring out from the balcony again.'

Bullet turned off the television and hopped off of the sofa. He walked toward his bed and pulled out the cheap binocular underneath of his bed. With the binocular in hand he headed toward the balcony and stepped on the conveniently placed foot stool. He stood there and started scanning the park below of the balcony with his binocular.

'Ooh, is that a golden cat talking to a wolf? I don't think I have seen any of them before... Wait, what's that wolf looking at?'

Bullet followed the wolf's gaze to tree-climbing and squirrel chasing orange cat.

'What's Maple doing up there?'

Of course, Maple has always been a little weird. She usually does some strange things and get herself into trouble. Like the one time Maple got stuck in a chimney... So he heard.

Bullet wondered what could Maple be planning this time. But his thoughts were cut short when the branch snapped.

Bullet gasped at the sight. He quickly headed outside and locked the door. He hurried to the elevator and pressed the elevator button repeatedly. However, to Bullet's dismay, the elevator was on the sixth floor, and moving up slowly. That was when he hoped that he wasn't living on the fourteenth floor...
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

JOFOXX wrote:
Neko wrote:He stomped over to the cat, growling more audibly now. he jabbed the cat in it's stomach, looking up at him with anger in his eyes. Aiden spoke through clenched teeth, growling softer so he could speak. "Why don't you just leave."
May tried to grab the pup before he could get to Windchimes, but Aiden was already too far away. She stood slowly, watching them with concerned eyes.

Angel was furious now, and his eyes were fiery. "Maybe that's not how you are. How would I know? I've never met you before today, but that doesn't give you the right be so nosy!" Angel snarled at Windchimes, his hands braced on the counter now. "I quit playing my band's music because I chose to! That music-" He choked slightly, and the words stopped. His eyes were still alight, but they glimmered with tears now. A thin sob escaped the husky, and his head drooped. "...The music... Is the only fond memories I have left..." Another sob. "I remember it with them... Not myself."
Windchimes sighed. That was a good reason. A VERY good reason, actually. "I don't agree with your reasoning, but it's still a really good reason to not play, I guess. And your right about being nosy. *sigh*, I'm sorry. I hope we can at least put this behind us and start again."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden stopped growling suddenly when he heard Angel choke up, he turned and faced the Husky. He ignored the cat's words, only focusing on the Husky. "A-Angel?"

--------

Jake sighed with relief, standing up and still holding Maple. "You really shouldn't do things like that, Maple. You could really hurt yourself."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel's eyes were shut tight, his hands clamped on the counter. He was quiet for a moment, but slowly he began to nod at Windchimes. "Yes... Behind us..." He sniffed, running a hand roughly over his eyes. He stared at Windchimes, eyes still moist and red. He glanced down at Aiden with a reassuring look and turned his gaze back to the cat "S-So... How can I help you?"

May just stared at the husky. He abviously was not fine with this, and was just trying to find away to get past it. "Angel..." She said, sounding a lot like Aiden.

The husky glared sideways at her, and plastered a smile on his face when he turned back to Windchiems once again. "How can I help you?" He asked again, almost mechanically.
Zander

Post by Zander »

"aww.. okay.." Maple said, lowering her head.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni followed behind Jake, still smiling. "She falls all the time. She's always fine." She walked around and rubbed the top of Maple's head.

RP Characters
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

After what seemed to be an eternality of waiting, Bullet was finally on the first floor. He dashed outside and rushed toward Maple, who was in the wolf's arm.

"Maple, are you okay!?"

Without pausing he turned to the wolf and asked.

"Is she alright!?"
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

A wave of annoyance shot through Leopold when Marc called him a 'weird cat'.. If anyone was weird, it was the crazy little fox.

"Erm, yeah.." Leopold began, letting the irritation fade. "I actually only just got into the city last night pretty late.. This has been my first actual day here..."

Leopold looked around again, though by now he had already seen every detail of the store from his view-point... It was probably just a nervous habit. It was getting awkward... The conversation was feeling forced. How exactly was he supposed to have a conversation with another animal? It had been so long.... Leopold twiddled his claws on the table, pushing around a little speck of what appeared to be ground-pepper.

He was completely oblivious to the corgi from before sitting right next to them..
Last edited by LucidDarkness on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake looked down at the Beagle that had come out of no where. "She's fine, Aren't you Maple?" He scratched behind the kitten's ears.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary looked under the sink, took a gray towel, dried himself off and walked outside, to ask her where to put the wet, dirty towel now. But she wasn't there. He walked downstairs, and found her in the kitchen.
Thanks, Yukiko. Where do I put the wet towel? Also, what are you doing there? - he asked, noticing that she is slicing something.
Yukiko finished slicing a second apple when she looked up to see Gary, "It is my pleasure. And please hang the towel on the banister." She asked politely, "I am cutting apples for us to eat. Unless you would like something else, then I would be happy to prepare something different." She offered, carrying the plate of apples as she walked to him.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple purred lowly. "Yep thats me." she then saw Bullet out of the corner of her eye. She turned to him. "Oh hey Bullet."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc nodded at Leopold. "Pretty hectic first day, huh?" Marc giggled as he saw Chase. "Hey Chase, what'cha doing over there? Why don't you come over here and sit with us?" Marc waved Chase over.

Mats stopped doing what he was doing and looked at Marc. "Hey Marc, mind taking the orders for now, need to prepare and stuff, ya kno'." Mats told Marc. Marc nodded and turned back to Leopold and smiled.
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold blinked when Marc spoke to someone next to them. His eyes followed the foxes' where he saw the rat-dog from before. The one named Chase. Internally, Leopold cringed slightly. The dog reminded him of the events from earlier, which were not exactly fond memories.

Leopold put on a wide, fake smile to Chase when Marc invited him to sit with them. Leopold was going to have to kill Marc later for that.
"Hey, Chase." Leopold spoke, trying to sound friendly and inviting, but failing... He listened as Marc's owner asked him for some help...

'Oh great.. Now it's going to be just me and the dog...'

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni didn't notice the beagle's approach due to her staring at Jake. "Your fur... so white..."

RP Characters
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet let out a sigh of relieve. "I was really worried when I saw you fall from that tree." He said to Maple.

Bullet looked up at the wolf, then he noticed that the golden cat was here as well. "Thanks! I don't think I have seen you two before. But that's natural, after all I haven't been coming out of the apartment until recently. My name is Bullet, what's yours?" He asked and offered his hand to both the wolf and the golden cat.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

LucidDarkness wrote:Leopold blinked when Marc spoke to someone next to them. His eyes followed the foxes' where he saw the rat-dog from before. The one named Chase. Internally, Leopold cringed slightly. The dog reminded him of the events from earlier, which were not exactly fond memories.

Leopold put on a wide, fake smile to Chase when Marc invited him to sit with them. Leopold was going to have to kill Marc later for that.
"Hey, Chase." Leopold spoke, trying to sound friendly and inviting, but failing... He listened as Marc's owner asked him for some help...

'Oh great.. Now it's going to be just me and the dog...'
"Ummm, hey there Leopold. Sorry, I didn't really mean to interrupt. I was just really hungry so dad decided to let me come over here and get some food..."

The corgi tried to smile and help the cat warm up to him, but it was probably no use. He seemed to frustrate the recently-met cat, so he stayed at the furthest point away on the table as he could, giving Leopold his space. "Ummm, have you ever been here before? The food isn't that bad, but then again I'm a dog, so I'd pretty much eat anything," he conceded, playing awkwardly with a napkin, trying to start a conversation...

I kinda hope Marc comes back. As weird as he is, he tends to help break the ice in situations like these...

Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake shifted Maple so he held her only with his left arm, using his right hand to shake the beagle's paw. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jake." Jake turned to Sunni, finding the cat staring at him. "Sunni, you ok?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc collected a few orders from those who weren't making their own pizza and handed them in to his dad. He looked around for potential orders, but saw none and started making his way back towards the table. First day huh... He thought to himself as he reached the table and sat down in his chair.

"Heyaaa! Any wild conversations going on? Yes? No? Very well then, weirdos!" Marc giggled.