HPU: Richardson Valley OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: HPU: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Argent »

Sorry, I've been busy. And that's a bad time to be busy, it looks like.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Sorry, I've been busy. And that's a bad time to be busy, it looks like.

An a new RP started, which tends to take interest away from existing RP's..
So you have to make a post to remind people that we are still here.. 8-)
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

ok , stuff getting settle down ,I think I might possibly have a real chance at a possibility of being able to jump back in again. So erm......hi guys ^^" , any suggestions of how I may be able to join back in ? ^^"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Yay! Welcome back, Serence!
Well, the pets are mostly in the furniture shop so you could have Selene just start talking. :P
Keeshah wrote:What's the holdup in the postings?
I was waiting for Argent. Then I got busy with an assignment. I can post now though! :D
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Yay! Welcome back, Serence!
Well, the pets are mostly in the furniture shop so you could have Selene just start talking. :P

To the animal control officers..! :lol:

Or Lucky, or Scruff, or Sam Who are the pets remaining in the store.
Everyone else is lingering outside (for some reason, they are being chicken about going back into the store.) or back tracking back into the back alley.
Where a run away horny rabbit is lurking.. One Mad prof is berating is staff..ummm minions for letting it escape.
the other madder prof, must be in surgery right now.. after being slightly mauled on.

Unless your a Germain Shepherd, then the four of them are in the vet clinic.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Welp... I got to get back into here too... Again, heh... And it'll happen again a few more times in the future, but I'll announce that with more forethought than now. Heh.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Thanks guys, now Pitchpipe's got a record as a feral. And with her real name. She's gonna go ballistic if she finds out.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hey, Fletcher did her best to defend Pitchpipe and she told them that she's not a feral. It's just a matter of how they react to what she said.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Argent wrote:Thanks guys, now Pitchpipe's got a record as a feral. And with her real name. She's gonna go ballistic if she finds out.
Hlaoroo wrote:Hey, Fletcher did her best to defend Pitchpipe and she told them that she's not a feral. It's just a matter of how they react to what she said.

An then they show Animal control a video of her attacking and throwing predators at oneanother..
What could possibly go wrong with that.. :lol:
Argent

Post by Argent »

A fox comes into view on her right, his arms behind him. an also says something to her..
What? He ran around the beanbags to cut her off, and threatened her!
Argent

Post by Argent »

<zootopia>"I guess rabbits can turn savage too."</zootopia>
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Argent wrote:
A fox comes into view on her right, his arms behind him. an also says something to her..
What? He ran around the beanbags to cut her off, and threatened her!
Argent has a point, Keeshah. There's no sound on the CCTV footage but they would have seen Pitchpipe's reaction to him entering and they would have seen Lucky sneaking around behind her. Depending on how far back they rewound the footage...
Keeshah wrote: Lucky shows up on the other side of Pitchpipe, having gone around the other way down the aisle that the raccoon had taken..

Don't worry, I don't think rabbits should be locked in hutches as well!
makes it so hard to get to them, don't you think?
he teases..
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher bristles at the accusation. just by the way, there's nothing in the constitution to say it only applies to humans! It applies to any American citizen and pets are citizens too!" It's taking all Fletcher's willpower not to lash out at the officer. She hasn't been this mad in a long time.

Be-careful...
It has always ended very badly for pets who pushed the "Pets are equal too or better than humans" button..

Rav got chemically lobotomized.

Venison, who was trying to own himself, had to flee town.. several times.. as the bad guys were closing in on him.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

I think Yukon and Star need a 'time passing montage' post. They're at about lunch when the rest are at dinner, I think?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
22xander

Post by 22xander »

So, uh, is this group actually open? It says so out front but it hasn't been updated in years... I was just legitimately foundering. :$
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:So, uh, is this group actually open? It says so out front but it hasn't been updated in years... I was just legitimately foundering. :$

Yes We are quite open...! :oops:

An we are accepting new players as well.. :lol:

So feel free to submit characters for review..
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Character Name: Tribble

Color: Starfleet red (#912F2F)

Species/Breed: Chinchilla

Appearance: Tribble looks a little shorter than a rabbit, though he's smaller than he looks, it's just alot of poof. His fur is Brownish-grey and fluffy, making many just want to hug him for as long as possible. He wears a red collar that his owner got from a bookstore, it was red and had a little rubber charm that looked like an imperial Starfleet emblem.

Personality: Raised on his father's obsessions, he's a nerd. He's obsessed with wifi stuff as well as fantasy things in passing. He's often trying o get something or another to add to his collection, and his room is full of collectables and built sets.

History: While Chinchilla are rare in the wild, as pets their common enough for many to get. Tribble grew up with other Chinchilla together as a family until he was bought by his owner, Mr Butler. He was raised on star trek, star wars, video games and nerdy stuff galore.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 2
- Perception: 6
- Endurance: 4
- Charisma: 5
- Intelligence: 10
- Agility: 5
- Luck: 10

---

Character Name: Roma

Color: Chocolate (#7B3F00)

Species/Breed: Husky-pug mix

Appearance: Roma is a husky pug mix, her snout is a little shorter then a huskies but a lot less problematic then a pugs. Her coat is a brownish tan, and she has white sock patterns on her forelegs. She still wears a tattered collar with a black triangle on it, that contains a red Z. She is rather close to a husky for her cross breeding, with short fur, and looks a lot more healthy than most of the mix. She has one brown eye and one near white blue eye, and her coloration has a black natural eye-shadow sort of thing around them. her ears flop halfway, but their still rather pointy and close to husky... Though still short haired like the rest of her body. She has a long tail that curles once and flops to the side of her when she walks.

(Yes, I'm basing this off an actual dog of mine. I'll post a picture of her if that's alright, she doesn't look like all the other mixes of the same type... But you can see her as bring between them when you see oictures X3)

Personality: Roma's owners weren't nice... At all. She grew up in fear of human beings and, having run away, only found solice in this town because of all the nice strong dogs (I'd like to start her off as having just made it to the area and still skittish) she is still rather afraid of humans, but because she was never actually forced to breed she isn't afraid of male dogs and actually feels protected by them.

History: Roma grew up in the care of breeders, on a hellish puppy farm. They hated her, but knew that common people would still pay more money for her... Cute pups then it would cost to feed her so they kept her. Still, cruel and somewhat mad, they labeled her as a problem and gave her a collar with a black triangle on it to symbolise her being a criminal offence sorts.

She was forced to eat minimally until she got brought to breeding age, which wasn't that long ago, at which point she escaped before being forced to breed like the other females, almost constantly. She escaped with the help of a male who wore a green triangle, a criminal, and was forced to run for days before finding herself in town. She is still worried about if someone will come from the farm to take her away, and that may be a plot in the future.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 4
- Endurance: 6
- Charisma: 8
- Intelligence: 5
- Agility: 8
- Luck: 5
Last edited by 22xander on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:Character Name: Tribble

Color: Starfleet red (#912F2F)

Species/Breed: Chinchilla

Appearance: Tribble looks a little shorter then a rabbit, though he's smaller then he looks it's just alot of pood. His fur is grey and fluffy, making many just want to hug him for as long as possible. He wears a red collar that his owner got from a bookstor, it was red and had a little rubber charm that looked like an imperial Starfleet emblem.

Personality: Raised on his father's obsessions, he's a nerd. He's obsessed with wifi stuff as well as fantasy things in passing. He's often trying o get something or another to add to his collection, and his room is full of collectables and built sets.

History: While Chinchilla are rare in the wild, as pets their common enough for mant to get. Tribble grew up with other Chinchilla together as a family until he was bought by his owner, Mr Butler. He was raised on star-treck, starwars, video games and nerdy stuff galore.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats:
- Strength: 2
- Endurance: 4
- Charisma: 5
- Intelligence: 10
- Agility: 5
- Luck: 10

Looks ok, jump on in!

An watch out for low flying aliens!
22xander

Post by 22xander »

I made his fur brown because I wanted him to look more like a trible, and if he ever meets an aliean I think it would be halarious if they wince at his name a little ;)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

22xander wrote:I made his fur brown because I wanted him to look more like a trible, and if he ever meets an aliean I think it would be halarious if they wince at his name a little ;)
Just as long as he wasn't born pregnant. Oh, you also met the profanity filter in that opener, 'Muffin'. (Letting you know what to look for)
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Just as long as he wasn't born pregnant. Oh, you also met the profanity filter in that opener, 'Muffin'. (Letting you know what to look for)
XD Yeah, I saw that. I switched it for a fictional curse from star trek. LOOPHOLES. (I hope there aren't any rules about that sort of stuff, that's how sci fi shows got around censors)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

22xander wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Just as long as he wasn't born pregnant. Oh, you also met the profanity filter in that opener, 'Muffin'. (Letting you know what to look for)
XD Yeah, I saw that. I switched it for a fictional curse from star trek. LOOPHOLES. (I hope there aren't any rules about that sort of stuff, that's how sci fi shows got around censors)
That's a load of feldergarb and you know it(!). The Muffins is still there. Just before you land on Pitch-pipe.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
22xander wrote:
That's a load of feldergarb and you know it(!). The Muffins is still there. Just before you land on Pitch-pipe.
XD another one? Whatever, fluffy chinchilla huggleing bunnies will be imminent.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:That's a load of feldergarb and you know it(!). The Muffins is still there. Just before you land on Pitch-pipe.
WUT?
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Argent wrote:WUT?
Didn't realy land on Pitch-Pipe, just bumped into her while walking around after a several week long binge of star trek, starwars, dune, firefly, buffy, and while playing video games the whole time... I should probobly have Tribble be a little pudgy shouldn't I?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

22xander wrote:
Argent wrote:WUT?
Didn't realy land on Pitch-Pipe, just bumped into her while walking around after a several week long binge of star trek, starwars, dune, firefly, buffy, and while playing video games the whole time... I should probobly have Tribble be a little pudgy shouldn't I?
And reading 2000AD?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

22xander wrote:
Using fictional curses is fine. Using slight variations on real curses to avoid the censors is not allowed. What you've done is fine though. Good job. :)
Also, just so you know, the censor is there for a reason. You can say "Muffins and cookies" and get caught by it as often as you want as long as you don't try to evade it. You won't get into trouble if the censor catches you out.
I hope that helps and I didn't just confuse you... :?
If I did then feel free to ask for further clarification. ^^
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Hlaoroo wrote:
22xander wrote:
Using fictional curses is fine. Using slight variations on real curses to avoid the censors is not allowed. What you've done is fine though. Good job. :)
Also, just so you know, the censor is there for a reason. You can say "Muffins and cookies" and get caught by it as often as you want as long as you don't try to evade it. You won't get into trouble if the censor catches you out.
I hope that helps and I didn't just confuse you... :?
If I did then feel free to ask for further clarification. ^^
So I supose the clasic "Frack" From battlestar Gelactica might be pushing it?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Why do you think I used Feldergarb?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

22xander wrote: So I supose the clasic "Frack" From battlestar Gelactica might be pushing it?
Just a little. That's on the border of what we'd allow.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

Hlaoroo wrote:
22xander wrote: So I supose the clasic "Frack" From battlestar Gelactica might be pushing it?
Just a little. That's on the border of what we'd allow.
Kk, that's about as far as I'd like to go anyway. I just used muffins and cookies because I don't think of it as a curse... like I don't consider it as more then most tiny things.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Tanj!
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Oh god I love writing this charecter so much. I have so many one-liners set up for if he ever gets in a fight. And he'll get into a fight because he thinks that he can replace his charisma stat for his strength stat because he took the captain class. Though he should have taken the scientist specialist class do he could use his intelligence for president strikes. (Oh my god this charecter is reminding me how much of a nerd I am, and I'm not even that much of a star-treck fan)
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

Since 22xander was able to submit a character at this point in the RP, I figure I can too!
Name: Melody
Color: #40FFFF
Type: Main
Species: Munchkin Cat Mix
Appearance: For her breed, she is of normal height, so basically she is shorter then most cats and is often called the corgi of cats. She has white fur that is only broken by black spots on varies parts of her body that some how resemble music notes, and her eyes are oddly pure white. She has a black leather collar with a black quarter note for a tag.
Personality: Melody is usually a very shy cat, not really interacting with that many living things she doesn't really know that well. Once she gets to know you though, good luck with her crazy nature. She is genuinely pleasant to be around, but she can be pretty unpredictable, weather by not understanding the concept of a personal bubble or by thinking sneaking up on someone with a sharp pair of scissors being a good idea of a prank. If you get over that though, you'll have a great time with her, and if you get really close to her, she'll even consider singing for you, something she has only done for her parents and super close friends. Though she is an amazing singer, as her parents and super close friends have told her, it's the only thong she is completely shy for, even with her friends. Something to especially take note of: do not ever mention her height. She tends to go on a rant whenever someone mentions her shortness, and though she can eventually forgive them, she holds a grudge for that for a long time, and she'll only forgive you if you did it once. More than once, and she'll hate your guts forever.
History: Melody was born already being owned by her parents, a Mr. and Mrs. Varner, her biological mother being their one pet. After her birth, which had been a surprise to their owners, as their cat had not even mentioned a special someone in her life, they had to give the mother to a friend of theirs at the mother's request, since they only had enough money to take care of one pet, and the mother believed Melody would have a good life with them. They managed to do a good job at raising her, but as a result, Melody had grown up without her mother, causing her to be slightly wary of being close to anyone when first meeting them. She always loved singing, but without the proper support for her talent, she never had much confidence for it. Being raised alone also caused her not to know much about other pets, mainly their socialness, causing her crazy behavior to her close friends.
Stats: S: 4 (You can all probably tell why)
P: 6 (Was that there before? I'm pretty sure it wasn't...)
E: 7 (I can sing for a long time)
C: 5 (Shy at first, but awesome when you get to know her)
I: 9 (She's managed to remember every song lyric she ever heard)
A: 4 (I HATE GENETICS!)
L: 7 (That went well, surprisingly)
I hope she is satisfactory.
Edit: Fixed the color!
Last edited by AnimeNerd88 on Mon May 23, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

AnimeNerd88 wrote:Since 22xander was able to submit a character at this point in the RP, I figure I can too!
Name: Melody
Color: #40FFFF
Type: Main
Species: Munchkin Cat Mix

You have figured correctly..

(tosses a Katnip mousie into the RP, fetch!)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Hey, Animenerd, could you please either pick a different text colour for Melody or if you wish to use that colour, write it in spoiler tags like this? It's just that that colour is very difficult to read against the pale background of our forums.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

22xander

Post by 22xander »

I know that a bunch of people are in that one house and stuff, but can I bump into anyone?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Follow the food van(!)

"Excuse me, Captain, but I am just a poor, hungry, Chinchilla and I'm lost..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
22xander

Post by 22xander »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Follow the food van(!)

"Excuse me, Captain, but I am just a poor, hungry, Chinchilla and I'm lost..."
XD ok, I don't understand what you mean, but that was funny.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

22xander wrote:I know that a bunch of people are in that one house and stuff, but can I bump into anyone?

There are two foxes in the bedding shop, downtown..

An there will be two big scarry GSD's walking home from the vet clinic soonish..