Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by Neko »

Aiden peeked out a bit more, feeling a bit more comfortable with the weasel-thing. He nodded to her, "Yea, I only been here for like 10 minutes or so..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Neko wrote: Jake turned back around. Well I am kinda hungry...But that can wait for later. I have more important things to do right now. He smiled and waved. "Thanks, maybe I'll stop in later. See ya." Jake turned and started walking away.
"Hey umm, Jake... do you mind if I ask where you're goin?" Chase asked. "You don't seem to be sure of where you're at, and maybe I could help you out?" the corgi continued, giving a slightly concerned but still friendly look to the towering wolf before him.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
Zander

Post by Zander »

After walking a short distance with Sunni, Maple saw the white wolf out of the corner of her eye again, still holding onto Sunni's hand she quickly stopped and faced toward him and pointed. "See! see! I told you! itoldyou!itoldyou!itoldyou!" She said, jumping up and down.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Windchimes sighed.
"You still haven't answered my question," sighed Windchimes, propping his bass up and walking up to the counter. "WHY have you stopped playing?!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aaron wrote: "Hey umm, Jake... do you mind if I ask where you're goin?" Chase asked. "You don't seem to be sure of where you're at, and maybe I could help you out?" the corgi continued, giving a slightly concerned but still friendly look to the towering wolf before him.
Jake stopped walking, turning around to face the Corgi. If only he knew how lost I was... He heard voices in the distance but ignored it. "'Well, I don't know where am going, but I'll be fine. I'm not really going to a specific place or anything...Thanks anyway though. See ya." He did a small wave, turning and walking back to the park entrance. He slowed down a bit when he saw Maple and a new cat. Oh....it's that one cat that loves attacking people with love...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:Aiden peeked out a bit more, feeling a bit more comfortable with the weasel-thing. He nodded to her, "Yea, I only been here for like 10 minutes or so..."
May laughed. "Well, then. Welcome to the neighborhood, Aiden!" The otter girl chiped cheerily, holding a hand out to the pup. She stopped suddenly, however, at Windchime's question, her ears twitching curiously.

Angel flinched slightly at the cat's words. He stared at the floor, trembling. "I... I don't..." He looked up suddenly, eyes flashing. "Who are you? What right do you have to question how I live my life?!"
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Chase nodded as the wolf walked away and continued on his way home, cutting across the park and crossing the street, headed up towards his townhouse and letting himself in. His dad was there to greet him, and he gave his dad the items he had bought, and told him about the people he met along the way. The two then kicked back and watched the Little League World Series on TV.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Zander wrote:After walking a short distance with Sunni, Maple saw the white wolf out of the corner of her eye again, still holding onto Sunni's hand she quickly stopped and faced toward him and pointed. "See! see! I told you! itoldyou!itoldyou!itoldyou!" She said, jumping up and down.
Sunni looked up at the wolf who was know walking towards them. "I never said I didn't believe you..." she said, smiling down at Maple. She looked back up at the wolf and blinked, still walking towards him.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold was quiet, only semi-listening to what they all had to say. All he knew was that Marc had put his arm around him, which made Leopold slightly uncomfortable. It also made his face feel slightly warm, too.

Regardless, before long everyone had split up in different directions.
"Well... It looks like it's just you and me, Fox.. What would you like to do? I think we've worn out our welcome at the park." Leopold said, giving Marc a quick pat on the back before sliding out of his arm. He adjusted his glasses and brushed down some of the fur that had been standing on end. He felt a lot more at ease with the demon not around. And that odd Chase character.
Though he'd never admit it, Marc was probably the closest thing he'd had to a friend since.... Well.. best not to think about that.
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake walked over to Maple and the new cat, stopping when he neared them. He looked down at Maple, hoping the she didn't attack him. "Hey again, so i guess you left to meet up with this cat?" He looked up to Sunni.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary climbed the stairs, and entered the second door to the right, finding himself in the bathroom. He climbed in the shower, and closed the glass door behind him. How to use a shower again? Well, there was no need to call Yukiko for this. It's not the theory of relativity, after all. Without realizing what he's doing, Gary turned the cold water on. Seconds later, his whole body was splashed with freezing water.
AAAAAAAAARGHHH!!! - he screamed, while turning the water off again. Seems like it wasn't a bad idea to call Yukiko, after all....
Yukiko was about to carve an apple, when she heard Gary's scream. She rushed upstairs and stopped at the door, "Are you alright?" She asked, concerned.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc waved as the two left and scratched his chin shortly after. "You seem to like the park, so I don't mind if we stay here for a while, I don't think anyone will mind." Marc giggled and sat down by the tree, took off his halo and put it next to him.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary sat down on the bottom of the shower, trembling. Cold water was really cold.
Does this stupid thing have any WARM water?! - he shouted, through gritted teeth.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

"Okay.. You're going to have to pick something some time. This indecisive stuff is going to make me throw you off a bridge.." Leopold said annoyed. Back in Ireland, Leopold would spend his whole day wandering around in the woods or through the village not really doing anything. He didn't really know how to be around people very well.

Leopold looked around the park. Things seems to have gone back to normal.
'I guess outbursts aren't all that uncommon around here..' He thought, shrugging his shoulders. Leopold walked over and sat down next to Marc.

"How about this.. Beings I picked coming to the park, you have to pick either what we do here or where we go afterwards." Leopold said, looking up at the sky. "It's already about noon." He deciphered.

Leopold picked up Marc's halo and began fiddling with it inbetween his paws. On the side not facing the fox, the corner of his mouth turned upwards slightly in a little smile.
'Crazy critter..'

Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple dove for the wolf's leg when he got close enough, but she was still holding Sunni's hand, so she stopped in mid air and fell face first onto the ground. She let go of Sunnis hand and rolled onto her back, looking up at the Wolf. "Well i saw her out of the corner of my eye." Maple said, answering the wolfs question.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Marc smiled when Leopold sat down next to him and started fiddling with his halo. He looked up, along the tree and giggled. "We could play something maybe, climb trees or..." Marc blushed as a quiet growl came from his stomach. "Or we could go grab a bite to eat. If you wouldn't mind of course. Treats on me."
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote: May laughed. "Well, then. Welcome to the neighborhood, Aiden!" The otter girl chiped cheerily, holding a hand out to the pup. She stopped suddenly, however, at Windchime's question, her ears twitching curiously.
Aiden looked at May's hand, then at the cat. He was making Angel upset about something. "Who's the cat?" he eyed the cat carefully, stepping out of the doorway to get a better view.

-------------

Jake watched Maple curiously, seeing her fail-glomp him and just roll onto her back."I see. Well, I'm Jake." He offered his hand to Sunni, putting on a friendly smile.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple reached her hand up and shook his "Maple. Maple Byrd." She said, standing up and hugging his leg.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni was pulled forward a little when Maple tried to glomp the wolf's leg. She smiled and reached her paw out to shake the wolf's, and was surprised when Maple reached it first. "Heh, Maple, I think he meant for me to shake it," she said as Maple dived back at Jake's leg. She rolled her eyes and smiled at the wolf, shaking his paw. "I'm Sunni Tree. I'm sure you'll get used to Maple's 'attacks' eventually."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake looked down at the cat hugging his leg, looking back up to Sunni when she shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Sunni...uuh." He looked down at Maple and patted the kitten's head. "You sure are affectionate, aren't you?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple just giggled and nuzzled his leg playfully.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni smirked. "Like I said, you should get used to it after awhile." She kneeled down next to Maple, "I think you should let go of Jake's leg now."

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

JOFOXX wrote:
Neko wrote:Aiden peeked out a bit more, feeling a bit more comfortable with the weasel-thing. He nodded to her, "Yea, I only been here for like 10 minutes or so..."
May laughed. "Well, then. Welcome to the neighborhood, Aiden!" The otter girl chiped cheerily, holding a hand out to the pup. She stopped suddenly, however, at Windchime's question, her ears twitching curiously.

Angel flinched slightly at the cat's words. He stared at the floor, trembling. "I... I don't..." He looked up suddenly, eyes flashing. "Who are you? What right do you have to question how I live my life?!"
Windchimes glared right back.
"My name is Windchimes, and I have every right to question your life!" he growled. "You were some of me n' The Queen Nips' biggest rivals for two straight years before you guys dropped off the face of the earth! You DESERVE better than to mope behind the counter of a music store!!"
Zander

Post by Zander »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Sunni smirked. "Like I said, you should get used to it after awhile." She kneeled down next to Maple, "I think you should let go of Jake's leg now."
She burried her face in his fur. "buff Hesh sho fwuffy!" she mumbled

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake chuckled and petted Maple's head. "It's alright, she's not hurting me or anything." He looked to Sunni."So, you live around here?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni stands up, smiling at Jake. "Yeah, I live thatta way," she said, swirling her paw around behind her. "You?"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary sat down on the bottom of the shower, trembling. Cold water was really cold.
Does this stupid thing have any WARM water?! - he shouted, through gritted teeth.
Yukiko smiled a little bit. She was just glad that he wasn't actually hurt, "You must turn the shower knob to the right for the water to be warm. Be careful that you do not place it too far to the right, or it might be too hot." She called to him through the door.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary slowly turned the knob to the right, this time inspecting the temperature just with his paw, until it was warm, but not too warm. The water running through his fur turned black with the dirt. After a while, most of the dirt was gone, and then he took a shampoo that was standing there, but used just a little of it, since it's not his. Once done, Gary turned the water off, and stepped out, water dripping off of him. Unlike other cats, he didn't mind water that much.
Yuko! I'm done... do you have any towels please? And you still didn't get your hug!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko was still standing by the door, "The towels are folded up under the sink. You can use one of my towels, which are the gray ones." She told him as she walked downstairs and towards the kitchen. She continued to slice the apple.
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Sunni stands up, smiling at Jake. "Yeah, I live thatta way," she said, swirling her paw around behind her. "You?"
Jake followed to where Sunni pointed before looking back down at the cat. "Oh me? I don't live around here..." Suddenly, he felt really awkward. I may not even have a home...
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple's face emerged from the thick fluff that was Jakes leg, still clinging on she looked up at him. "well then where do you live?" she asked.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake smiled down weakly at maple. "Oh, just a little ways away," he lied. He quickly changed the subject, to avoid anymore awkward questions he couldn't answer."So, uh, did you want me to leave? I'm guessing you two had plans or something?"
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Sunni kept smiling at Jake. "No. Not really, we're just wandering around."

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple looked curiously at Jake. "Yeah we weren't actually having any plans... oh! i have an idea! We could go to your house! you said it wasnt that far away." Maple said with a huge smile on her face.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Uh, we can't! You see, my owner left and I, uh forgot my key..." Jake nervously scratched the back oh his neck. These questions are getting really hard to answer. I don't think I'm a very good liar...
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple, being the curious little kitty she was, began asking questions at the speed of light. "Why did he leave? where did he go? do you have a mom? do you have siblings? do you have wolf pups? where do you keep your key? what street do you live on so i can visit sometime when your dads home? were you adopted from a shelter? found in the wiled and adopted? exotic pet store? do you- Oh my gosh is that a squirrel!?!" She let go from her death grip on his leg and started chasing a nearby squirrel up a tree.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"There she goes again..." Sunni turned back to Jake after watching Maple run off. "It's no big deal. Even if you had your key, she'd probably run off somewhere before we got there..." She was still smiling, and her tail was slowly swishing back and forth behind her.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Windchimes glared right back.
"My name is Windchimes, and I have every right to question your life!" he growled. "You were some of me n' The Queen Nips' biggest rivals for two straight years before you guys dropped off the face of the earth! You DESERVE better than to mope behind the counter of a music store!!"
Angel's eyes widened a little at the cat. "You... You're..." He blinked at Windchimes in amazement, but the shock was soon over. The husky's lips drew back in a snarl, and he glared at Windchimes. "So what do you care that I stopped then? Less competition for you!" He was tense now, as if he was going to come over the counter at Windchimes.
Neko wrote:Aiden looked at May's hand, then at the cat. He was making Angel upset about something. "Who's the cat?" he eyed the cat carefully, stepping out of the doorway to get a better view.
"Someone I met..." May's ears flattened at the arguming. She patted Aiden on the head and stood up suddenly. "Hey! Both of you stop! What's the meaning of this?"
FunkyChickenFace

"Oh yes, really, I'm just the sort of heatless capitalist **** that wishes all his competitors would die horrible deaths. That's REALLY how The Queen Nips treats fellow artists!!" Windchimes returned with righteous fury, ignoring May. "Of COURSE we wouldn't, I wouldn't care if someone of such talent as you and your band suddenly failed and dropped off the face of the earth. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't care AT ALL if I learned that said competitor had stopped playing music he and his buddies had made to glorious success! Yes, that's DEFINITELY WHO I AM."
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Leopold listened intently to Marc... including when his stomach growled. Leopold gave a little chuckle and smiled.
"I could eat." He said, happy that Marc actually was decisive about something. He shifted his weight to the side to bump into the fox before he pulled himself up to his feet.

Leopold offered a hand to help Marc stand.
"Where ever you'd like to eat, I'm fine with. My dad gave me some cash before heading out, so I can pay for myself. What did you have in mind?"