Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Bye! See you soon!" The two raccoons waved.

Rikki finished waving over his shoulder and went back to walking towards the wolf enclosure. "So... that was an interesting turn of events..." he said with a mildly confused yet thoughtful expression on his face...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

"Yes. Yes it was. Are we headed to the wolf enclosure then?" asked Frank, scratching his head again.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yeah, we have to get back, remember?" Rikki said over his shoulder, he slowed down to put his arm over Frank's shoulder with a sigh, "Man, what a weird day this turned out to be..." They came to the wolf-enclosure's back gate, "Heh... looks like me and Darin both found lost family today..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank was silent, contemplating life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
---
Meanwhile, Matt was having a good time with Darin and his parents....
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"...Yes, it's so nice to have a plentiful supply of food here, it was getting so scarce where we lived before." Darin's mother said, taking a sip of her tea, "I mean, it'd be nice to still have the rest of the pack around, but it's not so bad, as long as we know they're safe..." She smiled, giving Darin another hug in her lap. "And now we know that our son is safe too."
The father nodded, leaning over to ruffle his son's headfur, "Yeah, thanks again for saving him for us." They both smiled at Matt.

The zookeepers had brought them chairs and a small table with tea and crackers for them to talk over, and they were now sitting around it, the wolves across from the humans.

Just then, one of the zookeepers led Rikki and Frank in through from the outside, "Alright! Since we're all settled in, we can go ahead and bring these two in." He closed the door behind them and stood next to it to watch them.
Rikki waved as he walked in, "Hey guys, how's everything been going?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin turned his mother's lap, looking back to Rikki and Frank. "Rikki, Frank, your back! Come meet my parents, we're having, um...Tea!" He wagged his tail and looked up to his mom. "Mother, this is the raccoon that helped take care of me! He's the nicest raccoon ever! We did all kinds of stuff, like explore the forest, and swim, and eat ice cream, and I met another wolf pack!" He smiled at her, remembering all the fun they had.

-------------

Cale lifted his bandaged foot as the bandages continued to turn red, wincing a bit at the pain. "Man, I think I opened the wound I again. I should've stayed home..." He turned and gave Rocky a sheepish look. "You wouldn't mind, uh...you know..."

-------------

Sam followed behind Sid, watching him sniff out the trail. "He must have wandered pretty far away..."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
FunkyChickenFace

"Hey there, I'm Frank, said Frank, waving. He sat down at the table.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:Cale lifted his bandaged foot as the bandages continued to turn red, wincing a bit at the pain. "Man, I think I opened the wound I again. I should've stayed home..." He turned and gave Rocky a sheepish look. "You wouldn't mind, uh...you know..."
Rocky Nodded towards Cale. "All-righty," Rocky said, picking Cale up and carrying him in his arms. He nodded to everyone since he couldnt wave, and started heading home.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Um... ok..." Peter-Rabbit followed, turning to wave goodbye, "Bye guys! Nice to meet you all!" He jogged to catch up to his cousins. He slowed his pace to walk next to them, feeling mopey, "I'm sorry cousin Cale, I forgot about your leg, I didn't mean to hurt you more..." He looked down at the ground.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale yelled back to the others, "Sorry everyone, I'll see you all later!" He leaned back in Rocky's arms, watching his foot. "I wish my foot would stop being such a pain..."
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Melinda laughed and started walking inside, "Well I'm sure you'll think of something..."

Taku looked at Melinda and then back to Xuan, Ok then...
Xuan looked at Melinda as she walks back in, then back to Taku, "So... I have suggested whatever I could, now it's your turn, little guy ((again lol)), what do raccoons do anyway?"
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Ian waved awkwardly at Cale and co's sudden departure. He turned and looked timidly at the remaining pets. "Er... So..."

------------------------------
Neko wrote:Sam followed behind Sid, watching him sniff out the trail. "He must have wandered pretty far away..."
Terry nodded, wringing his hands anxiously. "Yeah... When he's in a mood he doesn't really pay attention to what he's doing..." He sighed, glancing at Erin. "It's our fault he got so worked up..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin patted Terry on the shoulder, "It's more my fault. I'm the one who wandered off. But I'm sure that if we keep looking, we'll find him! And judging from his scent-trail: he isn't hurt, but he does seem kinda confused."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kytes slumped against his front door. He managed to get out of Zeke's house when Shelly had her back turned from him. He had walked back to his house, still miserable. He fumbled with the knob before stumbling into the house and up into his room. He flopped down on his bed and curled up under the blankets. Just a few minutes of sleep... Let that horrid medicine kick in... he thought to himself, slipping into a nap.

(I would've added a Kylie thing in too, but I honestly can't think of anything...)
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

CY_Law wrote:Xuan looked at Melinda as she walks back in, then back to Taku, "So... I have suggested whatever I could, now it's your turn, little guy ((again lol)), what do raccoons do anyway?"
Taku blinked at him, What...? What do we do? What kind of question is that? Doesn't he know the daily life of a wild raccoon? I guess he is a housepet... He let out a constricted sigh, I guess I could try and think of something to do.... He scratched at his neck to think, noticing the collar and looking down at it, Oh, hey, it's that thing... Anyway... He kept thinking....
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

While waiting, Xuan noticed Taku's collar too ((Err... Taku do have a collar now right? I can't understand that reply fully)), still remembered that Taku is not a pet. He chuckled a bit, "So how's the collar feel like? Still not gotten used to it?" Said Xuan with a grin on his face.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote: "Yeah, looks like it," Jacob said, laughing with Enya.
Enya giggled as she helped Jacob up to the fountain's edge. She shook her and helped Jacob dry off as well.

Moments later a lady in a black business top and skirt came up to them with a small box in her hands. She adusted her glasses as she identified with the two cats.

"Enya Bashir Al Aziz and Jacob yes?" she asked, looking at them?

"Ya?"

"Your collar is complete ma'am!" she said cheerily as she handed the box to them and shortly walked off back to the jewelry store.

Enya's eyes glistened as she gave the box to Jacob. "Go on go on!!!" Enya said excitedly as she pushed Jacob. "Open it quick!!"
"Heh, okay, okay, I'm opening it!" Jacob laughed and quickly rushed to open the box. He pulled the shiny new collar out and put it around his neck.
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Well? How is it??" Enya asked, her hands holding his.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:"Well? How is it??" Enya asked, her hands holding his.
"It feels a lot better than my old one." Jacob answered, rubbing the collar with his hands.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Here's your old one just in case." Enya said as she passed him the plastic bag containing his previous collar. "Wow..so what should we do now..I guess we're dried now so maybe..."

DONG.......DONG....DONG...

The clock in the middle of the mall struck at 6 as the evening started to draw near. The chiming cut off Enya's conversation with Jacob and she closed her eyes. She opened them again and faced Jacob. "Well, I guess it's time to go...my flight's due in like 2 hours." Enya said, standing up and walking to the limo.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob felt a bit sad as he watched her walk away. "Enya, wait, before you go..." He rushed up to Enya and grabbed her hand. "You gotta say goodbye first." And then, Jacob gave Enya a passionate kiss on the lips as he put both arms around her waist.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya closed her eyes as she let herself loose into his kiss. She opened them again and had her arms slithering around his neck. "Mm..Maybe..uh...I think th..that wasn't enough.." Enya said, pulling him into the limo and shutting the door and rolling up the windows. She grabbed Jacob's head forward and made him kiss her again.

The limo slowly pulled away from the mall and soon onto open road, heading to the airport.
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Jacob began to purr and wrapped his tail around Enya. He pressed his tongue against hers and rubbed the back of her neck with his hand.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

CY_Law wrote:While waiting, Xuan noticed Taku's collar too, still remembered that Taku is not a pet. He chuckled a bit, "So how's the collar feel like? Still not gotten used to it?" Said Xuan with a grin on his face.
Taku blinked looking between Xuan and the collar: he vaguely remembered his dad putting it on him at some point while he was half-conscious from blood-loss... He shook his head, I hope I don't get used to it: I just wanna get out outta here as soon as I can....
Neko

Post by Neko »

Neko wrote:Darin turned his mother's lap, looking back to Rikki and Frank. "Rikki, Frank, your back! Come meet my parents, we're having, um...Tea!" He wagged his tail and looked up to his mom. "Mother, this is the raccoon that helped take care of me! He's the nicest raccoon ever! We did all kinds of stuff, like explore the forest, and swim, and eat ice cream, and I met another wolf pack!" He smiled at her, remembering all the fun they had.
Both of Darin's parents turned to face Rikki. "So your the raccoon Darin has been telling us about. It's nice to finally meet you," Magnolia said. "Like wise," Acturus added.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki smiled as he walked over to them, rubbing his paws against his side, "It's nice to finally meet you too," He held out both paws, "My name's Rikki, as you've no doubt gathered. I don't think I've gotten yours yet?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I'm Acturus, and this is my mate Magnolia." They both leaned down and sniffed at Rikki's paws before rubbing theirs against there sides and holding it out for Rikki to smell.

Darin remained silent in his mother's lap, watching the scene. I didn't know mother and father knew that...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sniffed back, taking note of their names to connect them with the smell of their paws. He stood back up, "So, how has your visit been so far? Everything going well? How do you like the zoo?" He moved to take, carry, and climb into a chair that the keepers had brought in for him.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank and Matt quietly sipped their tea, waiting for the conversation to continue.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky carried Cale to his house, when they got near it Rocky asked "Is the front door unlocked?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"It's pretty nice, we don't have to worry about going hungry now." Acturus said. "We don't need to worry about the humans encroaching on our land either."

Magnolia nodded, "I'm just sad that the whole pack couldn't be here..."

Darin jerked his head up to his mother. "What? Why aren't they here?!"

Magnolia smiled weakly at her pup and petted him. "They couldn't fit everyone here little one, they had to go somewhere else..."
FunkyChickenFace

Frank and Matt both facepalmed/pawed. Right. Leave it up to the bureaucracy to split up a family. Frank considered if the Mafia could track the location of the rest of the pack....
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Jack nodded, "Yeah, things like that happen... We could find them and take you to visit them sometime of you want, or maybe they'll be allowed to visit here: you never know. In any case, the good news is that everyone's safe."
Rikki shrugged, "The way wolf-packs are run, they were bound to leave at some point: from what I understand, it's just parents and their children, and anything else is extra..."
FunkyChickenFace

Frank and Matt found this to be incredibly depressing. Sipping their tea sadly.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:Rocky carried Cale to his house, when they got near it Rocky asked "Is the front door unlocked?"
Cale nodded, "Yea, it's always unlocked as long as someone is home."

--------------

Darin slumped back against his mother's chest. "Yea I guess..."

Magnolia hugged Darin to her stomach. "It's for the best little one. Everyone has a nice home now."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky nodded, opening the door and carrying Cale inside, closing it behind him. He walked upstairs and sat him on his bed, he then walked over and turned on the tv and sat on his own "Bed"
"So now what?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Peter-Rabbit (( who Zander forgot about )) followed them in, closing the door behind him. As they passed the living room, Timothy, who had been sitting in his mother's lap, jumped up and bounced over to them. "Peter's back! Peter's back!" he squealed, grabbing Peter-Rabbit in a hug and rubbing himself into his cat's soft fur.
Peter-Rabbit hugged him back with a smile, "Hi Timothy! Did you miss me?"
"Yeah!" Timothy nodded, his head still buried in the fur on Peter-Rabbit's chest and neck, "We picked out a new house, and it's got a big room for us with a big window and we're gonna have a big bed, and we're gonna go see it!" He grinned and cuddled a bit more.
"Oh. Ok!" Peter-Rabbit giggled, "Are we going right now?"
"Yeah, we were just waiting for you to come back but now we can go!!"
Peter-Rabbit felt a little bad: he was supposed to be good, people shouldn't have to wait for a pet cat. "Oh... I'm sorry..." he said, his ears drooping a little.
Timothy didn't notice, "That's ok! Let's go!"
Timothy's mother was already moving to the door, pulling her keys out of her purse with a smile, "Alright then, let's get going, say goodbye to Cale and Rocky."
Timothy pulled out of Peter-Rabbit and ran over to Cale and Rocky, giving them their own cuddly hugs, "Bye Cale! Bye Rocky!"
"Yeah, see you later..." Peter-Rabbit gave a wave and a smile.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale hugged Timothy and waved to Peter. "See ya"
Zander

Post by Zander »

(sowwi D:)
Rocky waved to the two as they left, turning to Cale.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Timothy finished petting them and ran after his mother, who called from the doorway, "Alright everyone, we'll see you tonight!"
Peter-Rabbit followed them all out the door, shutting it behind them before moving to get in the car.

They drove off down the road, heading towards the new house in the other development.