HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Aaron

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by Aaron »

devils wrote:"I enjoy basketball every once in a while, but it's not really my sport." Cinder said, wagging his tail. "Hey...would you maybe wanna go kick that ball around for a little bit? I mean if you're not to tired from playing basketball." He felt a little weird asking someone he just met to if he would want to go play, but for some reason he was comfortable around Aaron. "I think there's a park over there somewhere. I'm sure if we walk around for a little bit we can find it."
Aaron was pretty tired from playing basketball, but he couldn't resist his new friend asking him to play sports! So he nodded "Yeah, I just came from the park. It's getting a little late, there's probably only like 2 more hours of sun, but my mom and dad aren't home yet, so if you wanna go kick the ball, I'm always down for that! Or maybe we could just go in my backyard? It's kinda big, and there's two trees next to each other that could be like a goal for us to kick at? " He kicked the ball between his feet and tailwagged.
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
devils

Post by devils »

Aaron wrote: Aaron was pretty tired from playing basketball, but he couldn't resist his new friend asking him to play sports! So he nodded "Yeah, I just came from the park. It's getting a little late, there's probably only like 2 more hours of sun, but my mom and dad aren't home yet, so if you wanna go kick the ball, I'm always down for that! Or maybe we could just go in my backyard? It's kinda big, and there's two trees next to each other that could be like a goal for us to kick at? " He kicked the ball between his feet and tailwagged.
"I don't mind, my dad's not expecting me home for a while. I just hope your parents won't mind if I'm over." Cinder smiled. He was excited to make a new friend. "Lead the way."
Cinder:S:5 P:6 E:3 C:5 I:8 A:7 L:2
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance walked down the street thinking over the days events when he noticed Aaron,tail wagging, talking to another Boarder Collie that he did not recognize. I wonder who that is, I should go over and say introduce my self.

Hey Aaron who's this? He said waving to them.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

devils wrote:
"I don't mind, my dad's not expecting me home for a while. I just hope your parents won't mind if I'm over." Cinder smiled. He was excited to make a new friend. "Lead the way."
"Sure, let's go!" Aaron said as he check for traffic and crossed the street towards his house, leading his new friend. They caught up with Lance along the way. "Oh, hey Lance, this is Cinder! We're gonna go play some soccer in my yard. He's new here, too!"

devils

Post by devils »

"Hello" Cinder said, extending his paw. He was still a little nervous about meeting new people, but since he felt comfortable around Aaron it helped him open up a little bit more. "I just moved in with my dad, we live just down the street there." He said, pointing to the same place he did when he showed Aaron. "If you want, you can come play with us, that is if you don't have anything better to do" Cinder said, shuffling his feet a little bit. He was still a little nervous about asking new people if they wanted to play, but he figured it'd be the easiest way to get to know people.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance took Cinders hand shaking it. It's nice to meet you Cinder. Well it is getting a little late but sure why not I don't have much else to do Even though he had said he was getting hungry he wasn't that hungry plus his parents wouldn't be eating yet anyway, and since it was getting late they wouldn't be playing for that long.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron led them to his backyard, going around his house and opening the gate to get into the backyard, where he kicked the ball into the open then ran and chased it and kicked it back at the other dogs. "The clock says it's like 5:00, so if you guys gotta go soon that's fine. My mom and dad are at work 'til really late usually..." Aaron told them as he bounced around in the yard.

His yard was big, quite big, like he said, had a couple of tall trees slightly close together, so the trunks formed a nice "goal" to kick at, the a fence not too far behind the trees. The rest of the yard is just open grass, with a small patio area closer to the house.

devils

Post by devils »

"Don't worry, I really don't have a set time that I need to be home by. My dad is pretty lenient on curfews, but we do have to worry about sunlight." Cinder looked around the yard. Just like Aaron had said, the yard was pretty big. He watched as the other bored collie kicked the ball around a bit and then back towards him and Lance. He stopped the ball and started dribbling it a little bit with his feet before kicking back towards Lance. Cinder wasn't all that great at soccer, but he knew the basics, how to kick, dribble, receive a pass and the like. He watched the ball roll towards Lance.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

He easily caught the ball with his feet. Even though Soccer was never really Lances thing he did know the basics and a bit clumsily dribbled the ball between his feet. Wow its only 5 I thought it was later then that. My parents aren't even home yet so I got some time. He said badly passing the ball to Aaron it looked like it was going a little wide toward the left of Aaron.

Darn, sorry Aaron I'm not real good at this. Lance said.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"It's alright bud. Soccer isn't easy. Cinder, you wanna take a shot?" Aaron asked, passing the ball back to the other border. He then walked between the trees and invited a shot from Cinder. "Try and get it past me!"

devils

Post by devils »

"Ok, I guess I can try." Cinder placed the ball a few feet in front of him, lining it up with the 'goal'. He took a few steps back, looked down at the ball, then at Aaron standing in the goal. He took three steps forward, cocked his leg back, and kicked the ball. It wasn't that great of a kick, but it was where he wanted it, in the lower left corner.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron flopped at the ball, but it snuck past him into the goal. He giggled as he laid on the ground. "Good one Cinder!" he panted as he layed on the ground.

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Good try Aaron you almost had it. Lance said. Here let me try to do it. He said waiting for Aaron to pass him the ball so he could have a go at it.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron picked the ball up and punted it lightly back to Lance. "Alright bud, your turn!"

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance caught the ball and set it down on the ground and positioned him self and the ball in the right spot. Ok here goes nothing. He said moving back from the ball ready to get a running kick at it. He ran forward and just as he was getting close to the ball he bent his leg back and then snapped it forward kicking the ball a inch or two off the ground and straight to the goal with just a little lean to the left.

Come on, come on go in. He said as he watched the ball go towards the goal.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron leaned towards the ball but didn't stand behind it, and reached down to get his paws on it, but it went straight through his paws and between the trees.

"I never was a goalie! Hah. That was good Lance." Aaron chuckled as he kicked the ball up into the air to himself. "So, Cinder, what brings your family to town, what do they do?" he said while dribbling the ball around on his feet.

devils

Post by devils »

"Well my dad works as a paramedic and was looking for a job. He couldn't find one in my old neighborhood so he came here. I've never had a mom, it's always been just me and my dad." Cinder replied as he started to walk towards the two trees. "It's never really bothered me not having a mom. My dad is really laid back and is very loving. He's always treated me very well." Cinder stood next to Aaron and the two trees "How about you? what brings your family here?"
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"My parents are both lawyers, they opened their own firm here. They do copyright law..." Aaron said, tail swishing a bit.

devils

Post by devils »

"Neat, law is always a good profession." Cinder said. He looked over at Lance and motioned for him to come join the two border collies near the trees. "How about you Lance? what do your parents do?" Cinder asked, his tail now starting to wag behind him.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance walked over to the trees where the two boarder collies were Well, my dad is a Pharmacist who works at the CVS a few streets down past the park. And my mom is an Animal Control officer. He said his stub of a tail wagging.
devils

Post by devils »

"That's cool Lance" Cinder said. He noticed that the sun was starting to set. "It looks like we're running of daylight" He remarked, pointing towards the setting sun.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Yeah, looks like it. Man, time flies. Well, I guess we should go home for now... ummm, we should hang out tomorrow, eh?" Aaron said, starting to get shy again. "We could, uhhh, meet outside my house in the morning? I guess. Umm, yeah. Do either of you need someone to walk home with ya? I don't mind it. Plus mom and dad will still be gone for a few hours. They get home late..."

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked up Yep time sure does fly when your having so much fun. Of course we'll hang out again tomorrow. I'll meet you at your house in the morning after my chores. He said Well I don't need some one to walk home with me but if you want to I don't mind. Lance said
devils

Post by devils »

"Well I still don't really know my way around here. I guess it would be nice to have someone around just in case i get lost" Cinder replied. He thought a little bit I'd feel bad if Lance had to walk home by himself. "How about we all walk together? We'll stop by Lance's place first, then you can walk with me to my place" Cinder suggested.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Sounds great!" Aaron replied.

I'm glad we didn't have to exclude anyone. I woulda felt pretty bad if someone had to walk alone.

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok then we all walk home together. Great idea Cinder. Lance said smiling. Alright first stop my house. Lance said walking towards the gate of the back yard.
Last edited by IceKitsune on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
devils

Post by devils »

"Lead the way Lance." Cinder said with a smile on his face. He walked towards the gate and held it open for Lance and Aaron.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

As they moved down the driveway to the sidewalk Lance pointed the way to his house. Its this way guys He said pointing right down to the end of the street and started walking.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Alright, cool. This is just about where we met this morning. Lance came running after me! " Aaron chuckled. "So, do you like living here in this town, Lance?"

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yeah I love it here Sunset is a real nice place. There's plenty to do here. Lance said. There's the Park obviously and a Mall with an Arcade and tons of shops. There are many restaurants around here and a forest about a mile back that way. Lance said pointing in the direction they just came.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Cool! We'll have to check all that out sometime." Aaron walked side by side with his new friends, getting closer to Lance's house.

devils

Post by devils »

"Sounds like I'm going to really enjoy living here" Cinder said. He was happy to have met such nice pets right away, it'll make the transfer into a new neighborhood easier.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance and the other walked up to his house and Lance turned to them. Well guys this is my house. I guess I'll see you both tomorrow he said opening the door and walking in.
devils

Post by devils »

"Bye Lance, It was nice meeting you." Cinder said. He watched as Lance walked into his house and then he turned to Aaron. "I guess we should start walking towards my place." He said as he turned and started to walk to the other end of the block.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Alright, bye Lance! See ya later!"

Aaron then turned towards his fellow border. "Your turn now, eh? Lead the way."

devils

Post by devils »

Cinder started walking towards the far end of the block, passing by Aaron's house. "I had fun today." He said as they neared the the corner. "I'm kind of looking forward to hanging out with you again in the morning." Cinder began to blush a little bit. They reached the corner and he made a left turn onto his block.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Yeah, you too Cinder! It was fun meeting you." Aaron said, smiling and wagging like crazy. He felt really comfortable with his fellow border collie, and reached over and patted his back.

devils

Post by devils »

Cinder smiled after feeling Aaron give him a pat on the back. He stopped in front his house. "Well this is my place here" He said, blushing a little bit. "I guess i'll see you in the morning Aaron." Cinder walked up the stairs and into the house.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron waved and walked back home, his house still empty. He let himself in and grabbed some food and water and read a book while he waited.

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Around 8:00 PM Lances cell phone rang and he pulled it out of his collar checking the Id he saw it was his mom. Hello Mom. He said. Hi Lance you doing ok sweety? His mom asked. Yeah Mom I'm doing fine. That's good. Listen can you cook up some spaghetti for dinner Me and your Dad will be home soon. She said.

Yeah mom no problem Lance said happy to help out his parents in any way he could. Ok the noodles are in the top left cupboard and the sauce is in the refrigerator. She said Ok mom I got it thanks. Lance said Alright sweety I love you and I'll see you when I get home bye. I love you too Mom bye He said as he clicked the end call button on his phone and when down to the kitchen to start dinner.

When the noodles where about half way done and the sauce was at a low simmer with meat chunks in it Lances Dad came home. Hey buddy making dinner I see.He said ruffling the fur on Lances head. Lance smiled at his dad Yep dad the noodles are about half way done. He said.
That's good then we won't have to wait long to eat cause I'm hungry.

As Lance and his Dad were finished setting the table Lances Mom came home. Hi honey she said walking into the dining room and kissing Rob on the lips. Hello sweety welcome home how was work? His Dad said. It was great as usual how was yours? She asked. It was the usual like always. He said sitting down at the table and taking some spaghetti and putting it on his plate.

So Lance how was your day. His Dad asked. It was great Dad I had a lot of fun and made some new friends.... Lance then proceeded to tell his parents about how the day had gone as they ate dinner.

(Everyone see Post in OOC)