Arc 27.5: All the King's Men - Part 1

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
GameCobra

Arc 27.5: All the King's Men - Part 1

Post by GameCobra »

It's currently unfinished, but i thought it would be a good idea to open up a page for discussion for this in the future. (Also to remind Rick just incase someday he forgets ;))

Also, incase you don't know, this is unique in Rick's style of storytelling in that Rick chose to do this in full writing with only one page of art. check it out here if you think you missed out!

https://www.housepetscomic.com/2010/03/ ... kings-men/

Personally, i loved how he chose to do this. it feels like a nice break-down of what would appear ordinary but also with alot of indepth details, mostly King since he's doing most of the storytelling. If there was one thing i wished to have drawn is Kevin tackling King =P

Also, the ending was no doubt a good chuckle despite not seeing King's expressions.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Sasothehyena

Re: Arc 27.5: All the King's Men - Part 1

Post by Sasothehyena »

entirely, i love the King style Arcs it adds a bit of fantasy and magic to the story with a lil bit of a life lesson
Derp Derp
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

I like reading story's with King in them
King is the protagonist of the Housepets world.

he gets angry, was a human, and has no idea what is going on half the time.
"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

I got a question about near the end of the story. Why exactly was it so astonishing that King never snifffed another dog's *ahem* was it the way he worded it? Was it just because its like saying that he never shook someone elses hand? Or was it something else?
Firewolf Cody North S-8 P-4 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-5

Life is like a book, each day is a new page. You have the pen in hand, now what are you going to write? Are you going to write a horror, romance, a fantasy? But write carefully, for you are using a pen and pages cannot be erased.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Firewolf wrote:Was it just because its like saying that he never shook someone elses hand?
I believe this is the reason.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7