HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Hlaoroo »

Aaron paced around outside, idly kicking his soccer ball at his feet, walking down the sidewalk in his new neighborhood. His mom and dad had left for work for the day and he was home alone, so he decided to set out to meet some new people in his neighborhood.

I wonder if there are any other cool pets around here. Back in Amsterdam all the pets were jerks... he thought to himself.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

IceKitsune

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance vaulted down the stairs from his room and into the living room. His parents had left for work about an hour ago and left him some chores to do,which he had just finished, and now it was time for him to go out and play maybe even meet some new people. He opened the door and stepped out into the neighborhood. He looked down the street and saw a Border Collie kicking a soccer ball.

Hi, I haven't seen you around here before. Did you just move in? Lance said to the dog running up to him.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron blushed a bit at the sudden attention, stalling the ball on his footpaw and looking down, a bit shy "Y-yeah, we moved in a couple days ago. M-mom and dad got new jobs... " The border collie shyly reached out a paw to the Doberman and offered a paw-shake "I'm Aaron." he stuttered, still a little shy...
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Well, I have nothing better to do..." Dakotah said to himself, finally convinced to go outside. He moved in not too long ago and his parents kept telling him to go outside, but he really didn't want to, he didn't know anyone here and thought it would be just too weird. But you have to go out sometimes, right? He decided to head outside now, just walk around the neighborhood for a bit...
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled and took Aarons hand shaking it. Its nice to meet you Aaron. The names Lance. He said letting go of the Border Collies hand. So what do your parents do for a living, anything exciting? He said.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron was still a little shy, but the friendly canine's approach made him a little less worried... "Well, uhhh, my dad and mom work together, they're lawyers. They do lotsa copyright law stuff." the collie said, still kinda looking down. "H-how about you, ummm, Lance, right?"

The collie kept kicking the soccer ball between his feetpaws, flipping it around, while looking around a bit.

Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

Cody the young, silver-furred Husky sat patiently on the couch as the visitors chatted quietly with his parents. "So are you folks liking the new neighborhood?" one of the visitors asked. "Oh yes" Cody's mom replied, "And there are so many other pets owners, I think moving here was for the best. Cody will, Oh!" Cody's ears perked as she turned to him. "You can go play if you want. Make some friends." She stated smiling. Cody grinned, "Thanks Mom!" Cody declared as he ran eagerly for the door.
Firewolf Cody North S-8 P-4 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-8 L-5

Life is like a book, each day is a new page. You have the pen in hand, now what are you going to write? Are you going to write a horror, romance, a fantasy? But write carefully, for you are using a pen and pages cannot be erased.
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

Derek sighed. He had read every book on the shelves at least twice, even the economic ones which his dad had. Even though he had moved in a few weeks ago he hadn't really met anyone. He had been caught up in a writing binge inspired by his move. Stumbling into a bit of a writers block had frustrated him recently, leaving him one option to prevent boredom, venture outdoors. "I'm going out", he called. No one answered which meant he was free to do what he wanted. He stepped outside and saw several dogs up the block with a soccerball. He walked up the block to meet them. "Ummm, hi, my name's Derek, I'm kinda new here. So what're you up to?"
* My Steam Account * My DA (writing) *
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Yep your right. So copyright lawyers that's interesting. Lance said As for me,my Mom works for Animal Control and my Dad is the Pharmacist at the CVS a few streets down from here. Lance said looking down at the soccer ball that the Collie was kicking around.

So you play soccer? Lance asked. Maybe talking about something he likes will get him over his nervousness Lance thought to himself.

Just as Lance was asking his question a new dog approached him and Aaron. Oh, Hi Derek my name's Lance. Not much much right now just talking.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron smiled and tailwagged a bit at the mention of soccer "Yeah! I love soccer. I love all sports really. Anything with a ball or a frisbee! Yeah, ummm, do you play any sports? Is there any fun places to play sports around here?" The collie is now visibly happy, happy and comfortable enough to offer a paw to Derek "I'm Aaron, I'm..." and suddenly the collie got shy again, meeting someone new...

They seem nice, but I don't know what they like. Back home, everyone just liked to party and stuff. I just, I don't know what to say...

"Umm, I'm new here. We just moved in down the street, and I was meeting Lance here for the first time..." the collie stuttered, looking down a bit, flipping the ball between his footpaws.

Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

Cody ran outside, looking up and down the street. Where is everyone? he thought. Cody listened intently for any voices. In the distance he could hear muffled talk, something about soccer. "Alright!" Cody encouraged himself and ran off in the direction of the voices.

Life is like a book, each day is a new page. You have the pen in hand, now what are you going to write? Are you going to write a horror, romance, a fantasy? But write carefully, for you are using a pen and pages cannot be erased.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled and thought to himself I was right that worked perfectly Then he noticed Aaron get nervous again around Derek Ok well almost perfectly

Well I do like basketball some what and there is a court in the park a few streets down that way. It has a pretty good sized field that you can play anything else in. He said pointing to his left past his house.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

The border collie wagged happily "Umm, if you guys want, umm, maybe we can go to the park and stuff? I have a basketball if you want to play that! Or umm, we could kick the soccer ball! or throw a frisbee! or umm, I dunno, anything! I mean, I don't have anything to do today!"

The collie seemed happier, even tho he was still nervous about being around the other canines... M-maybe they'll be fun to hang around. Hopefully mom and dad like them...

zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

"Oh I moved in two weeks ago, but I'd been kinda busy and I hadn't met anyone yet. Nice to meet you both though," Giving his paw to Aaron to shake. Hopefully Aaron isn't too shy, usually I'm the shiest one. Maybe not being that is giving me more confidence, I should help Aaron out though. "I'm up for heading to that field if you guys are."
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron gets uncharacteristically excited and runs home and grabs a frisbee and a basketball while kicking his soccer ball and grabs a bag and puts a bunch of water in it and runs back to meet the new friends he met "Let's go!" yips the collie as he runs towards the park, basketball in hand, frisbee in mouth, and soccer ball at feet.

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance's stub of a tail wagged slightly I like this guy he's adorable,even when hes nervous he thought to himself. Yeah, that sounds like fun,I didn't have anything planed for today either. Lance said.

Then I guess its settled to the park it is. He said as they started on the way to the park. Do you want me to help you with those Aaron? Lance asked watching the Collie try to run with all the stuff he was holding.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron kicked the soccer ball up onto his foot, and over his head backwards, landing right in Lance's arms.

The collie kept running towards the park, tail wagging as he led the way to the wide open field.

Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Post by Chairoum »

Agata was at a loss for what to do.

Her brother, Dimas, was at the bank with his new wife, a lovely Mexican girl by the name of Gracia, getting their accounts settled, and inquiring into loans, while Gracia's mother watched the baby.

There was no food to cook, no chores to do, no children to watch...For the first time in a long time, Agata had free time. Their house was not as big as their Father's had been; it was a duplex, and the neighbors had yet to arrive, though their movers evidently had. Dimas and Gracia couldn't afford a big house, at least, not until Dimas got a better job, or Gracia stopped going to the community college. Agata didn't understand Gracia in that regard, the woman loved children and housekeeping as much as the mastiff did, and yet still persisted with her expensive studies, shunting the baby raising and house work unto her mother and Agata respectively.

With nothing left to do, and refusing to ponder Gracia's inner workings to the point of bitterness, the elderly Pyrenean Mastiff donned her color for the first time since she'd last quit work, left a note for Dimas and Gracia, and loaded her apron pockets with loose change, and a book she'd been meaning to read for some time, then left the duplex.

The neighborhood was certainly pretty. Perhaps too pretty. Agata wasn't an expert of home design, but some of the houses she saw were bordering gaudy, in her opinion. When did having nice, sensible homes become so out of fashion?

Eventually her wanderings found her a park, where she found a nice bench to watch people go by, or other dogs play in the field, while she enjoyed her book, and gave her back a rest from work.

Perhaps having free time wasn't so bad, after all.

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

Derek guffawed at Aaron's antics. Now that he stopped being shy he was almost too energetic. Well it didn't look like he would be bored anytime soon. Derek jogged after Aaron as he raced to the park.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah still walked around, observing his neighborhood. "Man, I see all these houses, but where is everyone?" He thought. Then up ahead he saw a park, "Maybe someone will be up there." and he walked a little faster towards the park.
Off the Air.
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

Cody wandered around the streets of Sunset Plateau. Boy am I lost. he thought. He turned a corner and saw a park. Plenty of room to run and play. Cody walked to the edge of a grassy field within the park. "...Wooooah." He declared in awe. There was nothing like this at our old place! Cody ran into the field and sprinted to see how fast he could reach the other side.

Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Now very close to the park Dakotah could make out an image of another dog up there, it looked as if it was running towards him, he didn't know what to do, "Why is he running, is he charging at me?" he thought.
Off the Air.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance caught the soccer ball in his arms and cradled it under his right arm. It was an uneventful walk to the Park. The park was of modest size with a large open field next to a walkway for jogging and biking. There are three open chess boards on the right side of the path along with benches and the basketball court was at the far end of the path before it turned a corner and went off toward the right.

Some trees where dotted around the right side of the park and there was a small jungle gym with a slide and a sand box. Well here we are guys so what should we do first basketball or Soccer or the Frisbee? Lance asked not really caring what one they ended up doing.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron smiled and ran out into the grass, and he saw a couple of other pets near the park. Seeing others in the area made him feel a bit more shy, so he ran back over to Lance. "Ummm, well, you said you like basketball, so let's go play!"

The border collie walked with Lance towards the courts and set all the extra stuff down to the side and bounced the ball around...

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance set the soccer ball down next to the Frisbee We can play Horse so Derek can play as well or we can go get someone else from around here to play a game of two on two with what do you think? Lance asked Aaron
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

"Hmmm, we'll see who else shows up. For now let's just shoot around a little. It's been ages since I got to play on a proper court."

The collie went out onto the court and started to dribble and shoot the basketball, making many of his shots, and even jumping up high enough to almost slam dunk the ball. He would pass it to Lance and let him shoot every other time, tho, so they could both have fun. Aaron thought to himself This is a lot of fun! This is already way better than back home. Plus, Lance is kinda c... nevermind. Don't worry about that Aaron! Just play ball. Have fun. Be friends.

He gave the ball to Lance and told him "I'm going to go up and slam dunk it if you throw it up for me. Can you do that? Just throw it near the hoop.""

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance smiled Of course I can. Alright here it comes He said tossing the ball high into the air toward the hoop just enough that Aaron could jump up and dunk it in. Lance then crosses his fingers hoping Aaron could make it.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

(S9, A7) Aaron leapt into the air and grabbed the ball, but couldn't quite get up to the rim, so he simply tossed it in from a few inches away and then landed.

"A-Almost." Aaron sighed. "I'm a little out of shape from not playing any sports in a while. I usually can do that one."

I hope Lance doesn't think I'm a loser. :( I tried my best. Aaron, you tried your best, don't be upset. Don't cry, whatever you do!

The collie tossed the ball back to Lance kept playing, eventually forgetting his failure and hoping for more people to join in.

Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

Cody ran halfway through the field, noticing that other dogs had arrived. He looked towards a german shepherd at the edge of the field. Cody slowed his pace and jogged up to the Shepherd. After he caught his breath, he greeted "Hi there." Cody extended his hand, "I'm Cody." he stated.

Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah shook the Husky's hand "Uh... hey, my names Dakotah, um... I kinda just moved here" he said, looking at Cody.
Off the Air.
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

"Cool! I just did too!" Cody replied. "So what are you doing here at the park?" He asked.

IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance looked at Aaron after he had landed. Oh well don't worry about it it happens I mean your more in shape then me its better then what I could have done. (S-6,E-5,A-5)

Lance ran up to the hoop and did a lay up making the basket but just barely. He then passed the ball back to Aaron to continue playing.
Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Oh, I was just walkin around, checking out the neighborhood and stuff, decided I needed to quit being lazy and actually go outside for once." Dakotah chuckled a little. "Um, what about you?"
Off the Air.
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

"Well, some neighbors came over to welcome us to the town. Mainly they came just to talk to my parents, so I came to the park to hopefully play with other pets.." Cody said.

Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Yeah, same here I guess..." Dakotah looked around "Do you wanna see if there are any more pets around here we could hang out with?"
Off the Air.
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

"Sure! In fact, I passed some others. They're over there." Cody motioned behind him towards a Doberman and a Collie. "Hey! They even got a ball! Want to go over and say hi?" Cody asked.

Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

"Yeah, sure, why not? I need to make new friends anyway" Dakotah said, chuckling to himself again. "Alright, well let's head up there." He said walking up towards them.
Off the Air.
Firewolf

Post by Firewolf »

Cody followed Dakotah over to the other dogs.

Forty Six & 2

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

Dakotah walked up towards the dogs near the basketball court "Uh.. hey guys..." he nervously said.
Off the Air.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Aaron, seeming to be one of the more comfortable of the bunch, since sports were one thing that made him actually outgoing, tossed the ball to the new shepherd who came up. "Oh, hey, this is Lance, and I'm Aaron. We were just playing some basketball. Lance showed me this pretty cool park, so we decided to hang out here. That's Derek, we just met him, too. So feel free to join in!"

Aaron wagged his tail and watched as the new canines joined in the game.