Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly: Main OOC

Post by Alex »

CT, you have A LOT of characters, really. I don't know how you keep it up, I wouldn't remember my own characters, not to talk about other people's characters through the neighborhoods.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:CT, you have A LOT of characters, really. I don't know how you keep it up, I wouldn't remember my own characters, not to talk about other people's characters through the neighborhoods.
lol, I guess I'm just good at keeping track of names and stuff. :lol:
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Ok, here's a character I've been saving for BsM for a while: Love him!
Name - Peter-Rabbit Patterson (Cale is his cousin entirely by adoption)
Species - Cat (Maine Coon)
Age - 5 (17 Human)
Gender - Male (see other notes)
Neighborhood - Brookshire Meadows

Appearance - Fluffy brown cat with black stripes. His collar is red, and has a silver rabbit-shaped tag. He has no other identifying features.

Personality - Peter has been raised to be Friendly, but isn't too used to other pets. His family moved to Brookshire when their son reached middle-school age, partially because they thought it would be a nice town for Peter to live in. Peter is extremely loyal to his family and Timothy, and often puts their happiness ahead of his own, though the other family members try to push him to do more for himself. (hence moving to a pet-friendly town and pushing Peter to go out and make friends) Peter is also so used to being the pet of a young child that he is very well mannered, and is better at dealing with humans and their children than pets.

Other Notes -
Adopted from the shelter as a kitten to be the pet of a human child. (Timothy)
Was believed to have been lost on his way to a pet store, but no store was looking for a Main Coon in the area.
Doesn't live in Brookshire Meadows, but a neighboring development, which is more child-friendly than pet-friendly.
Has a high-pitched voice and isn't masculine at all. On top of that, he uses fur-care products which make his gender unapparent by smell. Thus, he is easily mistaken for a girl.

SPECIAL - Str = 6; Per = 6; End = 6; Cha = 6; Int = 6; Agl = 6; Luk = 6;
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

((Inspired to create another character.))

-Name-
Cris Rock

-Character Type-
Main

-Species-
Dog- Golden Retriever

-Age-
Human: 3.5 years old ; Dog: 11 years old

-Neighborhood-
Radiant Gardens

-Appearance-
Cris is a Golden Retriever. How much simpler do you need to get? He has a tail, brown eyes, and a black nose. His fur is a whitish gold, and his ears flop around when he runs.
Cris has a grey collar, which has a Rock hanging from it.
This is for the poor unfortunate souls who have never seen a Golden Retriever.

-Personality-
Cris is cheerful, so cheerful that it gets weird. He runs around hugging everybody and can barely say his own name right when he's happy. He's silly, immature and constantly running into walls. He can barely keep his head on straight. Some consider him stupid, but he's not. He's just blindly happy and cheerful.
He listens blindly to orders, and even goosesteps when fulfilling orders. He claims that his imaginary friend Pip follows him around everywhere he goes. Apparently, Pip is a cloud...

-Other Notes-
- Pip can only say his name, and can only be seen by Cris.
- Cris is allergic to cheese.
- Cris spells words backwards. No idea why.

-SPECIAL-
Strength- 4
Perception- 10
Endurance- 3
Charisma- 7
Intelligence- 5
Agility- 3
Luck- 10
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

List Updated.

Ok, RG is officially full. OT has 3 more slots left. And Razuk, please state which neighborhood your characters are going in.

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

I just realized I never posted my OT character here....
-Name-
Nathaniel "Nat" Watson

-Species-
Snow Leopard

-Age-
5(17.5)

-Neighborhood-
Oasis Towers

-Appearance-
Nathaniel has soft and fluffy silver fur, dotted with black spots. His chest fur, the fluffiest part, is completely white. He stands at about 4 and a half feet and is rather lanky for a big cat, but still very powerful. He has a pair of dark, violet eyes, wide and curious, and his black collar has a snowflake that matches his eye color hanging from it.

-Personality-
Nathaniel is a pretty outgoing spirit. He loves to play around and have fun, and the easiest way to do that is to meet people. He's very protective of those he cares about, and uses his physique to his advantage. Nathaniel is caring, and he never sits idly by when someone is upset. Nathaniel is also very expressive and isn't afraid of speaking his feelings.

-Other Notes- (This section may be changed as I think of more things)
-One of Nathaniel's favorite things in the whole world is his piano, but his friends rarely see him play it.
-Nathaniel's father is an experienced veterinarion and has recently opened an animal hospital near Oasis Towers, the reason for their moving.
-His father adopted him after nursing him to health in a zoo in Asia. Nathaniel is his owner's only pet.

-SPECIAL-
STR-8
PER-6
END-5
CHA-5
INT-6
AGI-7
LUC-5
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Name: Tantrum "Tannie" Kerrick

Species: Samoyed Fluff.

Neighborhood: Brookshire Meadows

Appearance:
He has bright, well maintained white fluffy fur(Quite much aswell), Obsidian eyes,
A bright red colored collar with a piece of curled up paper and a crystal pen as a tag.

Personality: Loves to make friends with anyone he meets, making him quite outgoing. Also usually very cheery but CAN be quite bipolar. He doesn't like to make people angry or anything similar, but will get protective if he sees his friends endangered. He loves a good talk, and will listen if anyone needs it.

Other notes:

*His fluffy fur usually works as a pillow for tired friends, but he doesn't mind.
*Loves a good ol' cuddle with anyone.
*He writes poems sometimes.
*Loves relaxing music, and will most likely listen to it when he's writing something.
*He can go geeky with his voice sometimes, acting like some kind of servant to a king, or similar.
* He's bisexual. (More towards girls, 80%/20% maybe?:3)

SPECIAL:

Strength:
4 (He's not very strong, but he's not totally superweak either)
Perception: 5 (He keeps a fair track of his surroundings)
Endurance: 4 (He can run and similar, but not for very long)
Charisma: 7 (He's outgoing and very friendly :3)
Intelligence: 7 (He's quite smart and quick witted)
Agility: 4 (Not that agile kind)
Luck: 6 (He can be very lucky sometimes)

I might have to edit some stuff, or maybe more than some.. :p
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
devils

Post by devils »

Name: Cinder Valentini

Species: Border Collie

Appearance: He looks like any normal Border Collie aside from the fact that he has light blue fur where the black fur usually is. He has green eyes and a red collar with the Majesty Logo as his tag

Personality: He's pretty out going once you get to know him. He sometimes takes a little while to open up to new people, but give him a little bit and he'll be ok. He doesn't mind meeting new people but prefers having a close knit group of friends upon who he can rely on. He tends to over worry about small things and has a tendency to look for the deeper meanings of things even when there is nothing there.

Other notes:

*He likes to neat and orderly to the point of almost obsessing about it
*He's pretty open minded and doesn't mind trying new things so long as it's with people he trusts
*He loves music (metal)
*He doesn't mind spending a night in but also doesn't mind spending a night out and about
*He loves sports, especially baseball
*He's gay but doesn't make it apparent to everyone

SPECIAL:

Strength: 5 (He's got average strength)
Perception: 6 (He's usually always aware of what's going on around him)
Endurance: 3 (He's not very good at running long distances)
Charisma: 5 (He can be outgoing at times but he can also be shy depending on situation)
Intelligence: 8 (Like most Border Collies he's pretty smart)
Agility: 7 (He's pretty agile, just not for long periods of time)
Luck: 2 (He tends to have bad luck and doesn't like to depend on it)
Cinder:S:5 P:6 E:3 C:5 I:8 A:7 L:2
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hey guys, we recently had a few people drop out of Radiant Gardens. 6 to be exact... So we currently have openings in Radiant Gardens.
EDIT: Nope, still 6
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

:O Devils joined the fun, too! But... in BsM :( Hmm... this makes me rethink to join BsM.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

So, any info on the new neighborhood?
EchoFireant

Post by EchoFireant »

Name Suggestions for the new neighborhood : Sunset Plateau.
Neighborhood will be in a suburban setting as with RV.

Come on suggest something :mrgreen:

Pet Friendly, Marshall : S-7 P-7 E-7 C-4 I-5 A-7 L-5
Pet Friendly, Natalia : S-4 P-7 E-5 C-9 I-7 A-5 L-5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

EchoFireant wrote:Name Suggestions for the new neighborhood : Sunset Plateau.

EDIT: Nevermind.
Last edited by ctcmjh on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

I'd join this new neighbourhood :D
Neko

Post by Neko »

EchoFireant wrote:Name Suggestions for the new neighborhood : Sunset Plateau.

Sorry to break it to you but I already have a new neighborhood setup and ready to go, approved by buckdida... You need to ask him if you can add a neighborhood.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

*ahem* Neko, in addition to your neighborhood, I feel it's necessary to add a vanilla neighborhood... a regular one with no weird house rules or anything else that a new player would find hard to do or follow. A simple one using slots and normal rules and setting.

Echo, I think that's a fine name for a neighborhood.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Buckdida wrote:*ahem* Neko, in addition to your neighborhood, I feel it's necessary to add a vanilla neighborhood... a regular one with no weird house rules or anything else that a new player would find hard to do or follow. A simple one using slots and normal rules and setting.

Echo, I think that's a fine name for a neighborhood.
:lol:

I'm sorry, I know you weren't talking about my character but I just had to laugh when I read that....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Alex

Post by Alex »

New neighborhood? I'd enjoy a SETTING like RV, but definitely not the over-dramatized style. And the waay too slow speed.
Richarson Valley

The Game

Post by The Game »

Sunset plateau sounds awesome. If we don't use that one, how about
Summerdale or Candler Hills
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Name
Angelo "Angel" Jackson Delacruz

Species
Husky

Neighborhood
Yorkshire Fields

Appearance
Angel's fur is like most husky's: snow white underbelly, with dark grey fur on his back and face; and white muzzle and legs, with icy blue eyes. Angel stands at about 4 feet tall, and has an abnormally long and poofy tail. His tail is dark grey like his back, tipped with white. Angel has a black collar with no ornament.

Personality
Angel is a pretty laid back guy. He doesn't like drama, and will do most anything to prevent getting caught up in it. He's kind and understanding, but doesn't take crap from anyone.

Other Notes
-Was the first of two guitarists of the band Starlight Prize, as well as the lead singer. They released 2 albums, but only 1 of their songs became popular enough for radio coverage.
-Wears a dark grey bandana that hangs down to reveal part of his collar. The bandanna has an ice-blue star on the right side of it.
-His owner, Jacob, owns a music store, they live in the loft above it.

SPECIAL - Str = 7 Per = 6 End = 5 Cha = 6 Int = 7 Agl = 6 Luk = 5

Info
Store: Floorplan
The name of the store is "Fine Tunes". Angel's owner, Jacob, opened it 2 years ago after Angel's band flopped and broke up. The store has had steady business since it opened.

The store is an old brick building that has been newly renovated on the inside. It has display windows on both sides of the door, and a sign above it that reads the name.
Products:
Misc. Items (Picks, Strings, Etc.): $3-$100
Guitars:
-New: $300-$3,000
-Refurbished: $100-$1,000
Grand Piano (One in Stock): $20,000
Amplifiers: $150-$5,000
Drum Kits(Not in Stock, Order at Counter): $100-$7,000

If an item you want is not on this list, ask the counter clerk if it is available.
About:
Angel has lived in Yorkshire his whole life. His owner adopted him from a family that were selling a litter of pups many years ago, and raised him. Angel's owner, Jacob, was(is) a musician and as Angel grew, he picked up the talent from Jacob. Even though pets are normally treated as such in Yorkshire, Jacob decided to teach his pet about music, and he discovered Angel had a knack for it. When Angel was about 4 years old, he formed a band with a few other musically inclined pets in the city. Locally, the group was a hit, and they produced an internationally known single. Soon after the band formed, however, they broke up, and Angel is the only member left in Yorkshire.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Name: Bolly Wolfson

Species: Wolf

Neighbourhood: Yorkshire Fields

Appearance: Basically think this, but with some differences. Namely, proper paws and footpaws instead of hands and feet. Mostly blue fur with a white chest/tummy/belly. He has hair, that is the same blue colour as his fur, and pretty long, and braided. Also, instead of the chain in the picture, his tag (which is the Greek letter 'beta') is attached to a red collar (the same colour as the band holding his braid in place). He is very tall for a pet, at 5'9" tall.

Personality: always willing to lend a paw, Bolly is a friendly wolf who is fiercely loyal to his friends and his owner, Tim Wolfson. Some people and pets are frightened of him because he is a wolf, but once they get to know him, they realise how friendly he is.

Other notes: found by his owner Tim by the side of the road as a cub, Bolly grew up with Tim and is fiercely loyal to him. He is exactly as tall as Tim. They are moving from a neighbourhood that has been Pet Friendly ever since they started living there, so they don't know what to expect in Yorkshire Fields. Tim owned an electronics store in his previous neighbourhood and is moving into a store that he plans to make an electronics store. Bolly sometimes helps him out.

S: 10
P: 5
E: 8
C: 5
I: 7
A: 2
L: 5
Info
The name of the store is/will be "Technobits". Bolly's owner, Tim, opened it in his previous neighbourhood 3 years ago, but decided to move when a gang broke all of the windows and set some of his products on fire.

The store is a brick building on the outside, but it is fittingly modern on the inside. It has display windows on both sides of the door, and a sign above it that reads the name.
Products:
Misc. Items (cables, headphones, remote controls, batteries): $3-$100
Televisions:
-New: $150-$3,000
-Refurbished: $100-$1,500
Computers:
-Desktops: $200-$4,500
-Laptops: $250-$6,000

If an item you want is not on this list, ask the counter clerk if it is available.
Floor Plan here. For reference, a person/pet is just a bit smaller than one of the chairs around the table in the upstairs bit.
I request this colour please.
Last edited by Bolly on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Name - Marc Nobel [No-belle]

Species - Arctic fox

Gender - Male

Age - 17 (~5human)

Neighborhood - Yorkshire Fields

Appearance - Plain white fur, the tip of his tail and ears however are black. Clear teal(turqoise) eyes, Black collar, and a yellow cross as a tag.

Personality - He's quite childish which can be annoying sometimes, but he usually doesn't go that far. He likes to roleplay, which might make him quite geeky in some situations. He's also weird.

Other Notes
- He's gay
- He likes to pretend that he's a holy warrior(angel-like)
- He has a sword(plastic) That he carries with him all the time, yellow blade and black hilt with plastic jewelry
- He has a custom made halo that is strapped to his head(removable)
- Moved in from another Pet friendly neighborhood, his owner is used to the laws and treats Marc as a kid, more than a pet.
- they live on the second floor of their store(pizzeria)
- His owner is usually called Mr.Pizzeria (But his name is Mats Nobel)
- Their pizzeria is called "Just like Heaven" (Marc chose that name)

SPECIAL
STR - 5
PER - 4
END - 6
CHA - 6
INT - 3
AGI - 7
LCK - 4

Info: Store is named "Just like Heaven", Marc chose that name cause he always loved the food presented in the 'restaurant'. Mats, Marcs owner opened it as soon as they moved to Yorkshire.

Brick house, as many other houses and stores in Yorkshire, with a slight more modern inside. Black, shiny tiles covering the floor. To the left of the front door there's a big window with the name running across it.
Menu:
"Make your own Pizza", toppings: Cheese, Sliced tomatoes, Ham cubes, bits of bacon, pepperoni, peppers, onions, mushrooms, lettuce, pineapple, (Can't think of any more atm, if you want me to add any, tell.) - $10 Drink included.
Other:
Burgers(veggie alternatives: ask) - $6
"Mountain O' fun" - $9 Drink included.
Small/medium/big plate with fries - $3/5/7
Salads - $5
Drinks - $2.50 (Water's free)

EDIT; This color please :3 (#804040)
Last edited by Tiggy on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Alex

Post by Alex »

Name
Gary

Gender & species
Male, cat

Neighborhood
Yorkshire Fields

Type
Main character

Personality
On the outside, Gary is a cheerful pet, with a smile on his face all the time, but in reality, Gary is sad most of the time. It's nothing like being emo, he has a reason (Look at "background"). Despite that, Gary always wants to help anyone, and is nice to others most of the time.

Appearance
He's a black cat with dark gray belly and muzzle. Think like Maxwell, but without the bite mark. He has a longer tail than usual, and is skinnier than other pets. Also, his eyes are blue, and is usually described as cool looking, instead of cute. Wears a dark-blue collar, his ID tag is a "G" letter on a diamond-shaped piece of metal. Similar to Tiger's, but it's a very light blue, instead of purple (Like Tiger's). Can usually be seen wearing sunglasses.

Other notes
-Lives with his dad in a townhouse.
-Has bad eyesight, and his sunglasses are in fact glasses, that turn dark when hit by the sun. However, he doesn't wear them outside when there's no sun. Thinks that he looks uncool and that the others will laugh at him. When not wearing them, he keeps them in a specially formed pocket in his collar.
-Lived in Yorkshire with his dad for a long while.

SPECIAL
Strength: 3
Perception: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 9
Agility: 7
Luck: 6

Color
#FF0000
Background wrote:Gary was born on the streets as a stray, and raised by his biological parents, until both his parents and most of his littler died in a fire accident. Soon after that, his dad found him on the street, starving and dying. He helped him back to health, and took him as his own pet, when they moved to Yorkshire. However, life didn't get much better - his dad treats him horrible. Gets fed once per day, sleeps in the hallway (His pet-bed is placed there), and is often yelled at for nothing. He watches TV in the rare occasions when his dad forgets to put the remote somewhere high where he can't reach when leaving the house. The only entertainment he gets is reading, but that's something dad doesn't know about. Gary steals the book he wants to read, or just any book that he has the opportunity to steal, and then puts it under his duvet on the pet bed, which was never changed nor washed (His dad just doesn't bother). After done with the book, he either returns it (Careful that no-one notices it's him who returns it), throws it away, or keeps it under the mattress. This whole life of his is the cause of his sadness. The only good part about his life is that his dad doesn't want him in the house, so he doesn't care when he leaves and when he comes back. The only reason Gary stays there is because it's still better than being a stray - rain, snow, heat, other strays, and sometimes no food for a long while, and the only reason his dad keeps him is because his girlfriend wants it.
Richarson Valley

DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Name ~ Sunni Tree

Species ~ Cat

Age ~ 6 (21)

Gender ~ Female

Neighborhood ~ Yorkshire Fields

Appearance ~ Sunni’s fur is a nice golden color all over. She wears a sun shaped pendant along with her star-shaped tag on her red collar. She has a few white stripes along her back, and her front is a slightly lighter hue of gold.

Personality ~ Sunni has a sunny view on things. She is very optimistic and loves anything bright. She has a short fuse, but recovers from outbursts just as quickly as they’re brought on. She’s normally nice, except during an outburst, which are rare.

SPECIAL ~
S-6
P-7
E-4
C-7
I-5
A-6
L-7

Color ~ #FFBF00

Owner ~ Apple Tree. He owns a produce store, called "Apple Tree's Orchard."
Fruits cost $1-2.
Vegetables cost $2-3
Berries cost $1-5, depending on the berry.
House plans
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Cornflakes

Post by Cornflakes »

Name: Lisitsan

Species: SibFox (Siberian Tamed Fox)

Appearance: Lisitsan has silver-grey fur with black spots, a coloring typical to the siberian tamed fox, he also has ice-blue eyes, a feature not often seen . He has a pointed lil fox nose, and a sly, yet calculating expression that often covers his face. He wears a collar with an ice-blue "л" (the Cyrillic or Russian alphabet's "L") embossed on a diamond shaped background on a black collar.

Personality: He's well educated and intellectual, more mature than most pets, because his breed is very close to it's Feral ancestors. He's a bit laid back and chill, but can get seriously hyper and wild. He's fairly agile and quick, and is very friendly to those he befriends. He can however lie like a dog (no pun intended). He's not the size of your average dog, but his wit and humor make up for it.

Other:
He was born is Siberia, and raised the same. He's was part of a breed of foxes domesticated for research, it took under 100 years to turn the wild foxes into a fairly tame breed. He was sold to a wealthy family of lawyers who had recently bought a house in Brookshire Meadows. He is also practiced in some very basic martial arts, which he picked up from watching TV, but he prefers reading far more than TV.. He's not wimpy though, being raised in the harsh arctic, barren climate of Siberia… it can do things to you.

SPECIAL:
S- 5
P- 6
E- 5
C- 5
I- 9
A- 8
L- 4
Mususaki

Post by Mususaki »

Name: Jenny Fahrrols

Species: Dog - Shiba Inu

Appearance: Jenny's fur is somewhat long compared to other dogs, being a Shiba Inu. It's very fluffy, almost like she's covered in cotton. She has pointed ears, though they are somewhat rounded at the tips. Her face is soft, as well as being somewhat broad, and her muzzle is thick. Her top-coat is a soft red, and her undercoat is a bright cream. Like every other Shiba Inu, her tail is curled into somewhat of a spiral, and the tail's fur is a bit longer than the rest of the body. Usually, she sports a bright, red collar with a silver-colored circle tag. (I will draw a picture at some point. >.> )

Personality: Jenny has a somewhat independent temperament, but she always loves company. She's always very energetic. Like most other Shiba Inus, she has a strong drive to hunt prey, so she's generally on a leash if she's outside. All in all, she's generally a very happy and bubbly pet.

Other Notes: With Jenny being so energetic and having a strong prey-drive, her owners have warned her to stay close to the house.

Biography (Summarization): Jenny was adopted by her parents from a local shelter at about 8 weeks old. Her mother (Karson) and father (Ben) had a baby (Mason) about the same time Jenny was adopted, hoping that the two would grow-up together, since they didn't plan on having another human child. Jenny's father works for a wealthy lawyer (
Lisitsan's father), who moved from a different location and into Brookshire Meadows, where they're moving the Firm (More-so to the west Commercial development).

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:
Strength- 3
Perception- 8
Endurance- 4
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 8
Agility- 9
Luck- 5

If there is anything, even something minor I may have missed, please let me know. :3
LucidDarkness

Post by LucidDarkness »

Name
Leopold O'Malley

Species
Feline - Maine Coon

Neighborhood
Yorkshire Fields

Appearance
Leopold is a fairly small compared to other Maine-Coons, making him the same size as a typical feline. Though, in appearance, he holds true to his heritage. Leopold's fur is a dark gray (which some would call blue), though it has its darker spots - mostly at his paws, tip of tail, the tuffs on the ends of his ears, and the "M" pattern of fur on his forehead; a tell-tale sign of his breed. He is short haired, save the poofy chest and tail that are common amongst his species. As far as what he wears, Leopold has a pair of squared glasses - half-frames - that he wears due to poor eye sight. His collar is a golden-yellowy color with the pendant of a green three-leaf clover on it.
Markings and coloring are sorta like this.

Personality
Leopold loves to tease people, though never really means any harm by it. He tends to be more of the kind of cat who will just lay back and let the whole day pass him by. Though he is rather intelligent, Leopold has always had the downfall of laziness. He has also been known to have quite the temper.

Background
Leopold was born in a small town in Ireland and has been living with his current owner for as long as he can remember. His owner is an elderly gentleman named "Ryls O'Malley", though Leopold only ever calls him "Dad". Leopold was the only cat in the neighborhood (save a few strays that wandered in here and there), so he never really had any friends. Recently, Mr. O'Malley decided it was time to move. Of course, it couldn't be across thestreet or the town or anything... It had to be ALL THE WAY to Yorkshire Fields. Something about grand kids in the next town over or something... Anyways! The point of the matter is Leopold has moved and is ready for a new beginning. Now that his owner has set up a little shop that sells Irish stuff, Leopold is in for quite the new life.

SPECIAL
Str = 6
Per = 2
End = 6
Cha = 5
Int = 9
Agl = 7
Luk = 8
Store:

Floorplan
The shop is called "Celtic Corner", and is only just opening here in Yorkshire. It sells a bunch of Irish-y things. Leopold's owner opened it just so he could have something to do. He doesn't expect a lot of business.

The store is an old brick building with vines creeping up the sides of it. There is a certain mystical, old-fashioned appeal to it that makes the building feel as though it is from another era. It's probably all the brick, vines, and rot-iron workings. From the outside, all that shows that the building contains a store is a little wooden, hand-painted sign next to the door with an arrow pointing in and a list of the hours (which are always subject to change) underneath it. There is also a little Open/Closed sign hanging over the window on the front door.
The inside is packed with all of the same old-time-y charm that the outside displays. Brick or aged-drywall interior, dark-stained wooden flooring... Like a little taste of Old Ireland right in the middle of Yorkshire.
Products:

Blankets: $50-$350
Clothing:
-Shirts: $5-$30
-Pants: $10-$50
-Hats: $15-$20
-Scarves: $10-$30
-Socks: $3-$20
Mugs: $5-$20
Posters: $2-$20
Coat of Arms: $15-$70
Misc:
-Charms: $1-$15
-Trinkets: $1-$50
-Jewelry: $3-$2000
-Perfumes: $10-$150
-Cologne: $5-$100
Irish Rug (One in Stock): $9,000
Suit of Armour (One in Stock): $15,000

If there is something in-particular that you're really desperate for, feel free to ask the owner. He can get just about anything shipped for the right price.
Last edited by LucidDarkness on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Leopold O'Malley - Yorkshire Feilds
Str 6 | Per 2 | End 6 | Cha 5 | Int 9 | Agl 7 | Luk 8

Louis "Lucid" O'Malley - VerdeGrove
Str 8 | Per 5 | End 7 | Cha 5 | Int 4 | Agl 8 | Luk 5
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Here is my character for Yorkshire Fields:

Name
Yukiko Takanawa

Species
Dog - Kishu Inu

Neighborhood
Yorkshire Fields

Appearance
Yukiko has short, soft snow-white fur. Here eyes are light gray, but they seem vibrant. Her tail curls around and rests on her right side. The fur around her ears, neck and tail are very fluffy. Her collar is a gray collar, and the tag is a small mirror.

Personality
Because of her upbringing, Yukiko has a strong sense of responsibility, charity and pride. She is also very respectful to her elders, humans, and pets who earn it. She would never shirk her responsibilities, or play when she had work. But when her work is done, she enjoys to play around as much as any dog. She can be seen as cold, uncaring, or vain by some people, but she is far from it.

Background
Yukiko was born in Osaka, Japan. Her mother/owner was originally from Wales, but she moved to Japan 7 years prior to Yukiko's birth. Yukiko lived in Japan for 2 years, until they moved to the USA, in Yorkshire Fields. So they have been living there for two years. She has always lived a simple, quiet life, and enjoys living in Yorkshire Fields. Her owners encourage the new Pet-Friendly laws, and try to treat her like they treated their daughter when she was a child. She learned English fairly quickly, and is now fluent. However, she only learned formal English, and uses it ALL the time. She occasionally slips up and says some Japanese words. She also speaks in Japanese when she's embarrassed or angry. And she adds Japanese suffix's to people's names ( ie; -san, -kun, -chan, -sama, -bozu, etc...).

Other Info:

SPECIAL
Str = 5 "I might be able to help you carry those."
Per = 7 "I believe there is a guest at the door."
End = 6 "I would very much enjoy playing tag with you."
Cha = 4 "Hello, my name is Yukiko Takanawa-desu. It is my pleasure to meet you. I hope we will have fun in the future." (A little too formal)
Int = 7 "I enjoy reading books, especially the nonfiction ones."
Agl = 7 "I would wager that I can defeat you in a race."
Luk = 5 "I found a quarter on the ground. No, wait, actually it is a penny."

Living Quarters: Floorplan of their townhouse.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Nice characters! This is going to be fun.
But ctc.... formal English :( ?! Now I'm gonna have to use a lot of translator...
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Nice characters! This is going to be fun.
But ctc.... formal English :( ?! Now I'm gonna have to use a lot of translator...
Hilarious. I do not believe it is that much of a problem. Slang is more difficult to decipher and translate than formal English is. I am laughing quite loudly.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Please. When my parents get a letter in formal English (And they don't know how to speak English), I can't help them much, either. It's just hard to translate in my language.
Richarson Valley

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

-Name-
Aaron Bergkamp

-Character Type-
Main

-Gender-
Male

-Species-
Dog - Border Collie

-Age-
16 (around 4 3/4 human years)

-Neighborhood-
Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
Typical black and white border, more black than white. White on his face, chest, paws, and tail-tip. He wears an orange collar with a small tag in the shape and color of a soccer ball.

-Personality-
Aaron is a little shy but very friendly. He is caring and loyal, but a bit reserved. He's crazy about sports and likes to cook, and eat! He also works out and likes to play games (balls and frisbees are his favorite, he'll chase them around all day!) He is not a dumb jock tho, he studies and reads as much as he can. He doesn't have a ton of common sense outside of the books, but he gets by.

-Background-
Aaron was born in Amsterdam, and moved to the States as a pup with his family. He's had a pretty peaceful upbringing, but was given harsh expectations by his owners/parents. He feels loved, but he also feels like he's not good enough for them. Aaron's parents are moving into a new neighborhood and he hopes to get a new start there.

Str- 9
Per- 4
End- 8
Cha- 3
Int- 8
Agi- 7
Luc- 3
Aaron - S 9, P 4, E 8, C 3, I 8, A 7, L 3 (SP)

Chase - S 6, P 8, E 5, C 8, I 6, A 4, L 5 (YsF)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Hey guys! I added a little bit on communication with other players to the OOC (near the bottom) detailing the fact that you MUST be reading the OOC, and that it's recommended that you get on IRC for easy communication.

I also added the "quick join list" to give a snapshot of what neighborhoods are open for joining at a quick glance. This is near the top of the OOC.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Ok here's my first character for PF

Name: Lance Hayes
Character Type: Main
Species: Dog (Doberman Pinscher)
Neighborhood: Sunset Plateau

Appearance: A black Doberman Pinscher with uncropped ears and a docked tail (which he wanted done) His collar is Sky Blue in color and His tag is a silver colored Lance

Personality: Lance is very loyal to his owners and anyone he considers a friend. He is fun loving and playful but will be very serious if he needs to. He will help out anyone that needs it for almost any reason. He is also a bit of a nerd and likes to read both comic books and regular books and play lots of video games as well as board games (Mostly Chess and Go even though he isn't that good)

Other Notes: His Mom works for Animal Control and his Dad is a Pharmacist
He is Bisexual
Moms name is Jenny and Dads name is Robert (or Rob for short)
Knows a lot of useless trivia about many things
Loves the History Chanel and the Discovery Chanel

Background: He was found as a Puppy (about 6 months old) wandering the streets of Sunset Plateau and was picked up by Animal Control. Jenny was the officer who picked him up she instantly fell in love with him and adopted him. He was amnesic and could not remember anything from before he found himself wandering the streets of Sunset. These events have yet to come back to him at all but he does not really care to know what happened before being found so its not a big deal to him.

SPECIAL

Strength - 6
Perception - 8
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 6
Agility - 5
Luck – 5

Edit: Added a last name
Last edited by IceKitsune on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

First character as well.

-Name-
Derek Gallanger

-Character Type-
Main

-Gender-
Male

-Species-
Dog – American Foxhound

-Age-
20 (roughly 5 3/4 human years)

-Neighborhood-
Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
Typical mix of American Foxhound Coloring, white with reddish-brown to black. He has a mostly reddish brown face with just prior to his nose being white, a white tipped tail and white on his legs and chest. His collar is a simple black and his tag is a green book.

-Personality-
Enjoys time with friends, but values time spent alone. Has a small confidence issue, and tends to be quieter in large groups. He loves music, is passionate about books, and is trying his hand at some fiction writing.

-Background-
Derek grew up in a neighborhood with only a small number pets and misses the few close friends he left behind when he moved. At home Derek feels a bit ignored by his owners, he sometimes wished they'd take an interest in what he did.

Str- 4
Per- 8
End- 4
Cha- 5
Int- 9
Agi- 6
Luc- 6
* My Steam Account * My DA (writing) *
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
Forty Six & 2
Location: On the streets, checkin out this forum on a stolen iPhone.

Post by Forty Six & 2 »

-Name-
Dakotah Green

-Character Type-
Main

-Gender-
Male

-Species-
Dog - German Shepherd

-Age-
15 (about 4.3 human years)

-Neighborhood-
Sunset Plateau

-Appearance-
Looks like a normal grown German Shepherd dog with Brown eyes. Wears a Dark Green collar with the tag as a headstock of a bass guitar.

-Personality-
Dakotah is shy at first, but once he gets to know you, he is really outgoing. He can be very weird and kinda crazy at times when he wants to, or just has a feeling to, but can also be very serious about things. Loves to laugh and hang out with people, but usually is bored and has nothing to do. He is who he wants to be and doesn't care what anyone thinks of him.

-Other Info-
-Dakotah loves music, he listens to metal and punk music a lot, hates pop and hip hop
-Will play some sports if he wants to, but isn't fan
-Doesn't like things that is popular
-Is bicurious

Strength- 5
Perception- 7
Endurance- 7
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 6
Agility- 6
Luck- 4

Yeah, first character in an rp, would like to try this thing out...
Off the Air.
Image You'll be going like this the whole time.
Dakotah- S5, P7, E7, C5, I6, A6, L4
Zander

Post by Zander »

(beta)
Name - Maple Byrd

Gender- Female

Species - Cat; American Shorthair

Age - 9 in pet years (2.6 in human years)

neighborhood- Yorkshire Fields

Appearance - Maple is the average american ShortHair with a slender body, she has light orange-ish fur, which is diluted byt the many black spots and stripes that track around her body. (Reference photo) Her eyes are a deep blue, and she wears a orangeish red collar with a maple leaf tag.

Personality - Even if angry, sad, or any other emotion, her face always sports a broad smile, the only time you see her frowning, is when something is REALLY wrong. Shes very active, most of her energy cannot be contained in the small townhouse that her and her dad live in. She's often seen running around outside, saying Hello to random strangers, and falling out of trees, that is, if she can even find any trees in the city... if not, she'll try to climb a lamppost.

Back Story:
even with Maple's bright and sunny attitude, her past is not one to smile about. She was bought from a small pet store about 6 weeks after she was born, her mother and father also bought a second cat, one of her sisters. A few months living in there small house caused havoc to go awry, the two parents got into a huge argument and eventually got a divorce, The mother moved away to a different state, taking Maples sister, and leaving the father and Maple behind to try to make payments on the house. The Father became a alcoholic. Unable to keep his job, he and Maple moved to the big city, where the payments for there rented townhouse were less then a full house. The father works a small shift at a local Denny's, making just enough to make the payments, and get a little food.
Sometimes Maple goes a day or two without food, but she doesn't let it get her down, she still has that smile on her face.

Other Notes -
-Maple gets into trouble... a lot. She gets into situation that make you think "What the heck?!", like one time in there old house, she got stuck in a chimney, they had to get help from neighbors to get her out.

-Shes very active, either keep up with her or give up all hope of ever finding her again.
Shes the opposite of shy, if its her first time seeing you she'll most likely glomp-tackle you to the ground, she even goes up to random strangers and says "HI" sometimes hugging there leg.

SPECIAL -
Str = 4
Per = 6
End = 9
Cha = 4
Int = 6
Agl = 9
Luk = 4
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

JOFOXX wrote:Name
Makkida "May" Fierro

Species
Northern River Otter

Neighborhood
Yorkshire Fields

Appearance
May is about like any other river otter. Sleek, dark brown pelt with brighter tan fur on her face and torso. She is a well built otter, unmistakably strong from helping around the zoo where her owner works, but not so much as to be grotesque looking. She has bright, blue-green eyes. Like the surface of a pond, and wears a green collar around her neck. The collar has a small black "box" on it that can be used to communicate with the zoo staff.

Personality
May is a kind and understanding soul. She's almost always in a chipper mood, and doesn't let things get her down. She loves to help people(one of the reason's the zoo staff allow her to help out) and takes pride in the work she does for the zoo. May may prefer to be nice and caring most of the time, but when the need arises, she can throw aside her chipper attitude and get things done in a stern and concise fashion.

Other Notes
-May is practically the equal of any housepet due to her time around humans, but she has never forgotten that she is a wild animal. Because of that, she has never fully embraced domesticated life.
-May's mother/owner, Dr. Joanne Fierro, is the lead researcher at the Yorkshire Fields Zoo. She keeps track of the animals and their conditions.
-May lives at the zoo, sleeping pretty much anywhere she wants. Dr. Fierro lives in a townhouse a few blocks from the zoo.
-May's collar gives her the same privileges as a housepet because it is issued by the city.

SPECIAL - Str = 6 Per = 6 End = 6 Cha = 6 Int = 7 Agl = 6 Luk = 5

Info
About:
May was brought into the zoo after being hit by a car at the edge of the city limits. The little otter, as she was very young then, recieved quick and experienced care from the zoo staff, and was placed in a habitat until she could be released again. It was several months before her injuries healed, and May had grown to like the zoo and its staff. After they released her, she continued her stay at the zoo, floiting all of the workers' attempts to return her to the wild. Finally, one of the doctors, Joanne, decided to take action. After a great deal of discussion with local government officials Joanne was given permission to adopt May. Ever since, May has been a beloved addition to the staff.
#40BFFF
Last edited by JOFOXX on Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Name – Aiden

Gender- Male

Species – German Shepard

Age – 2 Human years (~7 Pet years)

Neighborhood- Yorkshire

Appearance – Looks like any average German Shepard Pup, the only exception being that his right hand is completely white. Aiden is rather skinny, due to his lack of decent food from being a stray. He has brown eyes that almost look golden in the right lighting.

Personality – He is very careful and reserved around new people, not because he is shy (though it comes off that way) it's something he learned from living on the streets; which is to be weary around strangers. Once he warms up to someone he will open up a bit, but he acts more mature then his age.

Other Notes -
-Warms up to pets a lot faster then humans.
-Growing up on the streets has caused him to never trust humans.
-Lost his parents to animal control a few weeks earlier. He survived on the streets in their absence until finally passing out on a sidewalk, due to starvation and Dehydration, and being found by Animal Control.
-Cannot Read/Write but knows the letters for his name.

SPECIAL -
(Str/End cut in half due to age)
Str = 3 (Cut down from 6)
Per = 8 (Gotta be perspective to survive as a stray)
End = 4 (Cut down from 8)
Cha = 5 (He can get away most the time with the 'puppy dog' eyes)
Int = 5 (Street smarts)
Agl = 6 (Agility is something you learn quick as a stray)
Luk = 4 (He's a stray, not very good luck, eh?)
Last edited by Neko on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Name - Maple Byrd

Gender- Female

Species - Cat; American Shorthair

Age - 9 in pet years (2.6 in human years)

neighborhood- Yorkshire Fields

Appearance - Maple is the average american ShortHair with a slender body, she has light orange-ish fur, which is diluted byt the many black spots and stripes that track around her body. (Reference photo) Her eyes are a deep blue, and she wears a orangeish red collar with a maple leaf tag.

Personality - Even if angry, sad, or any other emotion, her face always sports a broad smile, the only time you see her frowning, is when something is REALLY wrong. Shes very active, most of her energy cannot be contained in the small townhouse that her and her dad live in. She's often seen running around outside, saying Hello to random strangers, and falling out of trees, that is, if she can even find any trees in the city... if not, she'll try to climb a lamppost.

Back Story:
even with Maple's bright and sunny attitude, her past is not one to smile about. She was bought from a small pet store about 6 weeks after she was born, her mother and father also bought a second cat, one of her sisters. A few months living in there small house caused havoc to go awry, the two parents got into a huge argument and eventually got a divorce, The mother moved away to a different state, taking Maples sister, and leaving the father and Maple behind to try to make payments on the house. The Father became a alcoholic. Unable to keep his job, he and Maple moved to the big city, where the payments for there rented townhouse were less then a full house. The father works a small shift at a local Denny's, making just enough to make the payments, and get a little food.
Sometimes Maple goes a day or two without food, but she doesn't let it get her down, she still has that smile on her face.

Other Notes -
-Maple gets into trouble... a lot. She gets into situation that make you think "What the heck?!", like one time in there old house, she got stuck in a chimney, they had to get help from neighbors to get her out.

-Shes very active, either keep up with her or give up all hope of ever finding her again.
Shes the opposite of shy, if its her first time seeing you she'll most likely glomp-tackle you to the ground, she even goes up to random strangers and says "HI" sometimes hugging there leg.

SPECIAL -
Str = 4
Per = 6
End = 9
Cha = 4
Int = 6
Agl = 9
Luk = 4

colors :<
Last edited by Zander on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson