Housepets! Webshow Script Archive

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Honorable Intentions

Housepets! Webshow Script Archive

Post by Honorable Intentions »

Tired of digging through pages of posts just to find that one relevant script? Want to see what we're up to on the writing side of things? Bored and you want something Housepets! related to read for kicks? Fear not! Herein lies easy access to all of the complete and WIP scripts for our upcoming Housepets! webshow.

Just check the links below.

Ep. 1 - Imaginate

Ep. 2 - The Game

If you too want to join the script writing process, just send me a PM. Be it proofreading, editing, or writing from scratch -- help is always appreciated. Want to help in some other non-script related way? Go ahead and talk to GreatKitsune right here on the forums.
Last edited by Honorable Intentions on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
At the end of the day I often think about what I have done for the world. What I have changed, perhaps made better or worse. I then sit at a computer for hours and look at pictures of cats.

RP Character:
Lucky Abbot: S-9 P-6 E-7 C-6 I-7 A-4 L-3
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Housepets! Webshow Script Archive

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This really does look good so far! You did a great job getting these together!
GreatKitsune

Re: Housepets! Webshow Script Archive

Post by GreatKitsune »

Good idea making a separate thread. Art, sound, and writing all on the same thread could get a bit complicated.
Hello, low order beings!

Community Involvement, peepoll!
Someone wise once wrote:I wish I could ride a magical girl's purple flying unicorn to Narnia through Lebouff's Shire, the land of trololol.