THE OFFICIAL "HI MY NAME IS..."

Putting dead threads to bed, Jed

Moderator: ArcWolf

Alex

Re: THE OFFICIAL "HI MY NAME IS..."

Post by Alex »

Liam wrote:Hi Waffle!
I never thought this is possible.... the legendary 3-times in a row page king!
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Alex wrote:
Liam wrote:Hi Waffle!
I never thought this is possible.... the legendary 3-times in a row page king!
Now he's just doing it on purpose.
Sometimes I wish the world would end in 2012
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Welcome Waffle...

Mmm... Waffles...
Is anyone else hungry now, or is it just me?
Aquablast wrote:
ZOMG A WAFFLE wrote:
JOFOXX wrote:HAI WAFFLES

Ai lick yoo!
:B
Let it be known I myself am not a real waffle, and therefore do not have a coating of syrup that can be licked.
Fear not! That can be fixed easily!

*pours syrup at Waffle*

THERE! Now you are (even more) delicious and (even more) lickable!

But on a serious note, welcome Waffle!
Vadiant wrote:Welcome to the forums, new people! Apparently some of you are delicious, and/or consumable. ... Good luck with that! :lol:
Ebly wrote:
ZOMG A WAFFLE wrote: Let it be known I myself am not a real waffle, and therefore do not have a coating of syrup that can be licked.
i am going to consume you for breakfast one morning regardless of this post
This isn't creepy at allllllllll :lol:

Par for the course. Welcome to the forums, Waffle!
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

But on a serious note, welcome Waffle![/quote]
Vadiant wrote:Welcome to the forums, new people! Apparently some of you are delicious, and/or consumable. ... Good luck with that! :lol:
Ebly wrote:
ZOMG A WAFFLE wrote: Let it be known I myself am not a real waffle, and therefore do not have a coating of syrup that can be licked.
i am going to consume you for breakfast one morning regardless of this post
This isn't creepy at allllllllll :lol:

Par for the course. Welcome to the forums, Waffle![/quote]

hehe, WELOME WAFLE! :3 what a way to make an impression! start with a joke! hehehe :3
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
ZOMG A WAFFLE

Post by ZOMG A WAFFLE »

Thanks for all of the welcomes... and creepy death threats...

help me
"When you eat crackers in the bed of life, it gets all... scratchy..."
Liam

Post by Liam »

Buckdida wrote: This isn't creepy at allllllllll :lol:
Waffle, I want to feel you inside m

ine stomach
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I don't know what part of the message is creepier, Liam....
Richarson Valley

Liam

Post by Liam »

Good, my work's done here.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Kyderra

Post by Kyderra »

everyone wrote:eating new member

"Why would you ever want to connect the dots?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Poor Waffle must be scared out of his mind now....
Richarson Valley

Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

I'm glad my username isn't edible.
Mirror

Post by Mirror »

Dubiousity wrote:I'm glad my username isn't edible.
Hah, everything is edible!

Welcome aboard waffle, and I guess welcome to the unfortunately-named-target-magnet-club :)
Tiger Club maybe?
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

true
we can eat mirrors
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

Hi there. :) I'm Michael.

I'm 16-years-old and I'm also an upcoming Junior in high school. I love Housepets!, and I've started reading it a few days ago... I believe, last Friday. I got hooked~ I'm into furries secretly because it's something that I don't really want people I know in real life to know about. I want to make my own web comic one day, if I ever get better at drawing. I already have a basic idea of what it's about. It's basically an anthropomorphic web comic (obviously) about these two best friends about to start high school; and stuff happens from there (high school stuff). If not, then hopefully I can get a lot better in writing and make it a fan fiction. :P

Um.... I've been rambling for too long, sorry for boring you. Bye! :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm Caucasian, live in Arizona (America), and also listen to Screamo. :B Not really worth editing though, huh? D:
Fan of: King, Fox, Miles, Peanut, Grape, Tarot, and Sasha! 8D
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eeveon wrote:Hi there. :) I'm Michael.

I'm 16-years-old and I'm also an upcoming Junior in high school. I love Housepets!, and I've started reading it a few days ago... I believe, last Friday. I got hooked~ I'm into furries secretly because it's something that I don't really want people I know in real life to know about. I want to make my own web comic one day, if I ever get better at drawing. I already have a basic idea of what it's about. It's basically an anthropomorphic web comic (obviously) about these two best friends about to start high school; and stuff happens from there (high school stuff). If not, then hopefully I can get a lot better in writing and make it a fan fiction. :P

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm white and live in Arizona (America). Not really worth editing though, huh? D:
Wow, we have a lot in common! Except I'm a college student and I live in Washington. Everything else is spot on! (including the webcomic thing, lol)

Anyways, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy yourself! :mrgreen:
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

ctcmjh wrote:

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm white and live in Arizona (America). Not really worth editing though, huh? D:
Wow, we have a lot in common! Except I'm a college student and I live in Washington. Everything else is spot on! (including the webcomic thing, lol)

Thanks for the welcome. n___n

I should also mention, which should be quite obvious judging from my posts, that I hate smilies/emoticons... except teh ones on deviantArt. XD
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Eeveon wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. n___n

I should also mention, which should be quite obvious judging from my posts, that I hate smilies/emoticons... except teh ones on deviantArt. XD
Well, I think I have used more smilies than anyone else on this entire forum. About half of my posts contain them, XD.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

...stoopid ctcmjh ninjaing my hello..

Hello Michael! Enjoy your stay, and well, Cody Thompson Cooking Maximillion July Husky is a total nutjob, I promise =3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

Tobee wrote:...stoopid ctcmjh ninjaing my hello..

Hello Michael! Enjoy your stay, and well, Cody Thompson Cooking Maximillion July Husky is a total nutjob, I promise =3
Thanks. :D I'm also forced to believe that almost, if not everyone on here are nutjobs. But that's okay, I'm sort of one, too. ;3 /throws cookie to Tobee
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Well... True, true.... But I still didn't get first hello.. stoopid ctc :< :3 (I'm just teasin' huskyboy ;))

*om noms cooki* mhmm cooki =3
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Ebly

Post by Ebly »

not almost
just everyone
I was going to make a joke but then I did.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

^This is someone you should watch out for. He's like creepy. And Australian.

Croikey.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

We're nutjobs, and we're proud of it.

Welcome to the forums, Eeveon!
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

Buckdida wrote:We're nutjobs, and we're proud of it.

Welcome to the forums, Eeveon!
Truer words have never been spoken. And thanks. :> I have reason to believe that we became nutjobs as soon as we started reading Housepets! Thank you, Rick. I've been one my whole life, though.

@Tobee: I've been stalking him not really when I was lurking as a random guest here. He seems cool to me. (b' ')b
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm Caucasian, live in Arizona (America), and also listen to Screamo. :B Not really worth editing though, huh? D:
Welcome to the forums!

You sound kind of like me, in a way--not so much what you've said (though some of it) but the way you've said it.

And hey, good luck with your webcomic/fanfiction! And don't worry--as long as you practice and observe others' drawings/writings, you'll get better. I did.

(And don't worry about rambling--compared to my posts, that was remarkably concise.)
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

ChewyChewy wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

You sound kind of like me, in a way--not so much what you've said (though some of it) but the way you've said it.

And hey, good luck with your webcomic/fanfiction! And don't worry--as long as you practice and observe others' drawings/writings, you'll get better. I did.

(And don't worry about rambling--compared to my posts, that was remarkably concise.)
Thanks for the welcome. n___n It's awesome to see random people who I don't know one bit have some things in common with me. :D God knows how many people I'm friends with on another forum I've been going on for three years because of commonalities. (holy crap, that's a word?!)

I also don't write huge walls of text unless there's a thread that has me typing tl;dr-ish posts. XD I try to keep my posts as short and annoying as possible. ;D
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

No, you're random!
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Eeveon wrote:Thanks for the welcome. n___n It's awesome to see random people who I don't know one bit have some things in common with me. :D God knows how many people I'm friends with on another forum I've been going on for three years because of commonalities. (holy crap, that's a word?!)

I also don't write huge walls of text unless there's a thread that has me typing tl;dr-ish posts. XD I try to keep my posts as short and annoying as possible. ;D
You're welcome. And yes, it is--makes you feel less like an outsider.

(It is a word--and I'm not an English major.)

Okay, someone please tell me: what the HECK does "tl;dr" mean?!? I see that all the time and I can't decipher it!
PF chars

--Phoenix

Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

ChewyChewy wrote:
Eeveon wrote:Thanks for the welcome. n___n It's awesome to see random people who I don't know one bit have some things in common with me. :D God knows how many people I'm friends with on another forum I've been going on for three years because of commonalities. (holy crap, that's a word?!)

You're welcome. And yes, it is--makes you feel less like an outsider.

(It is a word--and I'm not an English major.)

Okay, someone please tell me: what the HECK does "tl;dr" mean?!? I see that all the time and I can't decipher it!
tl;dr = too long; didn't read

I'm not good at English either, reason why I fail at writing; especially fan fictions.

So this doesn't go off topic, I'd like to say again, to everyone that has welcomed me, thank you! :D Kind people saying hello to new people rule! \m/
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

Eeveon wrote:tl;dr = too long; didn't read

I'm not good at English either, reason why I fail at writing; especially fan fictions.

So this doesn't go off topic, I'd like to say again, to everyone that has welcomed me, thank you! :D Kind people saying hello to new people rule! \m/
Ohhhhhhhhhh.... Thank you for cluing me in. (Do you youngsters still say that? "clue me in"?)

Hey, you'll never get better with that attitude. English used to be my worst subject and now I get compliments on my writing and am told I have a talent for it. As I said, observe and practice. If you really want to get better, you can.

(And sorry for contributing to the off topic.)

Speaking for myself (since I can't speak for everyone else), you're welcome!
PF chars

--Phoenix

Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Eeveon wrote:So this doesn't go off topic, I'd like to say again, to everyone that has welcomed me, thank you! :D Kind people saying hello to new people rule! \m/
Whoa, that's a bit too early! Most of us haven't even welcomed you yet! So let me take my turn now... *Ahem*

Welcome, Eeveon!

By the way, I heard you dislike emoticons... But can you bring yourself to dislike this one!? (You may have already seen it, of course)

And ChewyChewy is right, the best way to get better at something is to do it. Sure, at first you might do poorly and everyone might laugh at you, but you will gain experience and do better next time. Remember: skill points... Er, I mean, you don't get better by doing nothing!
zeekgenateer

Post by zeekgenateer »

Welcome to the forum Eeveon! If you're ever bored I'd suggest coming and hanging out with us in IRC. It's pretty fun, we've got a lot of characters here (and tobee counts as several).

Good luck with HS, and your attempts at a webcomic.
* My Steam Account * My DA (writing) *
"They say misery loves company, ain't there something else we can share. Are you still there? Do you still care? That's all I really need to know." - Kansas - Need to Know
Liam

Post by Liam »

Hi Eeveon!
Dubiousity

Post by Dubiousity »

Welcome to the forums!
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

@Aquablast: Thanks! And who could hate those emoticons? Housepets! emoticons are full of win. ;D

@zeekgenateer: Thanks. I'll keep that in mind and thanks for wishing me luck in high school. XD

@Liam: Hello~ :)

@Dubiousity: Thank you. n___n
Typhon
Location: In my house. Reading housepets. And organic chemistry.

Post by Typhon »

Sup Eeveon! Im assuming that Eeveon is your favorite pokemon and that evian water is your favorite drink? Assuming that is.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Yo, Eevon! Welcome to the forums!!
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

@Typhon: w00t, Concession! (b' ')b Eevee is the best Pokémon ever! And I never heard of that water.

@The Game: Thanks. :D Yeah, and thanks for making me lose the game, too. D:
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Welcome!!! I believe that's a suitable phrase to fulfill my obligations...
Eeveon wrote:@The Game: Thanks. :D Yeah, and thanks for making me lose the game, too. D:
Hey, it's better losing from someone's name instead of from the congratulations from winning a game of Solitaire.
Vista Solitaire wrote:"Congratulations, you just won the game!"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Eeveon

Post by Eeveon »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Welcome!!! I believe that's a suitable phrase to fulfill my obligations...
Eeveon wrote:@The Game: Thanks. :D Yeah, and thanks for making me lose the game, too. D:
Hey, it's better losing from someone's name instead of from the congratulations from winning a game of Solitaire.
Vista Solitaire wrote:"Congratulations, you just won the game!"
It also helps that I hate Solitaire. Thanks. :D