Housepets: Cat Scratch Fever

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Mickey

Housepets: Cat Scratch Fever

Post by Mickey »

Bino huffed as he pushed the middle of the snow-dog onto the paws. He sighed and backed up to look at it. He nodded and pushed the already made head onto the shoulders. He brushed his paws off and walked back into the house. 

Bino took his chocolate-free hot chocolate out of the microwave and picked up his bowl of popcorn. With "All Dogs Go To Heaven 2" balanced on his head, he carefully walked into the living room. 

He planted his tail on the floor, setting his snacks down and putting the movie in. He snuggled back into the floor and draped a blanket over his lap.

"Popcorn, hot chocolate, and-"

"Is that ' All Dogs Go Two Heaven?'"

Before Bino could say anything, he was sharing his blanket with another animal. He looked over and gasped at the cat before him.

She had dark orange fur with a white patch over her left eye. Her pearly fangs were visible in her broad smile. Her blue eyes followed Charlie as he flew through Heaven with Itchy on his tail. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here? And, for your information, it's "All Dogs Go To Heaven 2'."

The cat began taking her coat and scarf off, eyes not moving from the movie. 

"I'm Delmira. Maxwell brought me here since I'm new. And I know that. I meant like the number two in place of the to in the title. Like ' All Dogs Go Two Heaven'?"

Delmira held up two fingers to signify. Bino huffed and rolled his eyes before looking up at Maxwell.

"What is she doing here?"

"I told her I knew a dog that would show her around town."

"What?!"

Maxwell walked off with his Cheshire grin plastered on his face. Bino growled again and crossed his arms, one reaching down into the popcorn. 

"Um, is it alright if I have some?"

Bino snatched the bowl into his lap. 

"No! You can make your own bowl. The box's on the counter."

"Yeesh, sorry."

Delmira stood up and walked to the kitchen. When she was out of sight, Bino released a breath he didn't know he was holding. 

"This is gonna take forever. Now I got a cat to deal with. But good thing I'm not a cat lover like my loser brothers."

Bino silently got up and looked into the kitchen, watching as Delmira danced to the music from the movie. She was singing along as well. 

Bino's tail started to wag involuntarily. He snatched it into his paw to stop it. 

"Right?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Douglas Collier

Re: Housepets: Cat Scratch Fever

Post by Douglas Collier »

Ah, perhaps music will tame this savage beast. :P
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

All Dogs Go To Heaven 2 really sets up the mood for an interesting day.
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Nice job, Mickey!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Uh-oh! Is Bino falling for the enemy?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Thanks everyone!
------

Bino moved over as Delmira sat down. It wasn't to be polite, it was to get away from her. He sat on his tail to keep it from wagging. Delmira was chewing her popcorn softly as she watched as Charlie and Sasha sang together.

"How did you score this movie on DVD?"

"What?"

"This movie hasn't been on DVD forever. How'd you get it?"

Bino rolled his eyes at her, but made sure she didn't see for some reason. He crossed his arms and didn't look at her when he spoke.

"My dad bought it from a friend."

"Awesome."

Bino sighed and continued to watch, mumbling Charlie's words to himself. Delmira looked over and saw a flea on Bino's ear. She slowly set her popcorn aside without taking her eyes off the parasite.

"Don't move."

"Wha-"

Before Bino knew it, Delmira was touching his ear. He blushed slightly but growled softly. She finally let up and walked over to the window. She opened and let something go.

"What you do that for?"

Bino pawed at his ear, trying to smooth out his fur. Delmira closed the window, flicking it.

"There was a flea on your ear."

Bino froze at that and dropped his ear. He quickly snatched up his blanket and stuffed it in the hamper.

"You gave me fleas, didn't you?!"

Delmira scoffed and walked toward him, taking off her light red collar. She shoved it into his muzzle before crossing her arms. Bino huffed at her before looking at the back of her tag.

"Delmira Corters. Flea shot and collar confirmed."

Bino looked up from the collar and at Delmira, who was holding her hand out for her collar. Bino gave it back and rubbed his arm in embarrassment. The cat huffed and turned tail on him. He watched as she paused the movie and put on her clothes.

"And where are you going?"

Instead of answering, Delmira gathered up his clothes and threw them at him while walking past, mumbling something with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Meet me at the park when your ready to be my friend."

Delmira scuffed her feet at him before leaving. Bino wanted to tell her stay, but she was already gone.

"Ah, what do I care? I'm not a dumb cat lover, so she can leave if she wants to. I couldn't care less."

"Then why are you putting on your clothes?"

Bino jumped at the sound of Maxwell's voice and looked down at himself to see he was, indeed, putting on his scarf and hat. Maxwell's grin was on his face once more.

"You're a cat lover, aren't you?"

"Of course not! I'm not like my loser brother Fido or my weird brother Joey! Plus, I'm with Duchess."

"Then why are you leaving?"

Bino looked forward to see an open door and that he had one paw out of it.

"I-I wanted to make another snow dog."

"Then where are you going," Maxwell shouted.

Bino looked around to see the neighborhood passing and his house getting smaller. The park was already in his long-shot view and he was still walking toward it.

"Bino, what are you doing?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Douglas Collier

Bino, what are you doing? :shock: I guess the cat-loving trait is genetic. :P
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well Joey isn't a cat lover. He's a mouse squisher.
Douglas Collier

You're right, of course. He just wanted to be a cat. :P
Last edited by Douglas Collier on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

Oooo! This fic is coming along nicely! Looks like all the Byron Dogs are cat lovers... X3 Can't wait to see the next update!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Not Joey, he just dreams of magically transforming into a cat.

Uh, are we sure he's related to Fido and Bino?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Bino continued walking toward the park, when he spotted Joey and his friends going against Fido and Sabrina. Bino's paws froze as much as he wanted to keep moving, he didn't. He didn't want to tell them, but...

"Joey! Fido! Hurry up and walk over here."

The brothers excused themselves before jogging over to the middle dog.

"What's up, Bino," Fido asked, shaking snow from his fur.

"Yeah, Onii-chan?"

"First, call me that again and I'll rip up that dumb cat suit of yours. Second, I need your guys' help."

Joey smiled while Fido faltered. The older reached into his collar and pulled out a five dollar bill. He passed it Joey, who stuffed it in his collar with a smirk.

"What do you need help with?"

"At a meeting, we voted we should extend the club to other pets. Though I'm one to favor dogs over anything, the vote won. We're going to build clubhouses and find other species that wasn't to start one. The first one is cats. We have the house now we need members. Can you guys help me look for some?"

"Best lie ever," Bino thought to himself.

Fido and Joey looked at each other and nodded.

"Sure, why not?"

Joey said his answer in perfect Japanese. Bino and Fido shrugged and said farewell to everyone, before walking off.

"Where, Onii?"

"The park to look for members."

Fido nodded, seeing something move on the process. He looked down to see Bino's tail wagging.

"Your tail's going a mile a minute, Bino."

"What?"

Bino looked behind himself and snatched his tail into his paw.

"Thinking about Duchess."

"Delmira," he thought.
Last edited by Mickey on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My characters!
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

*Ahem*
Oni - 鬼 - Demon
Onii - お兄 - Older Brother
Japanese can be subtle ;)
(Unless Joey is calling Bino a demon, which is also totally cool :lol: )
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well Bino DOES act like a demon sometimes so it may be appropriate.
Douglas Collier

I think somebody slipped some love potion into Bino's popcorn. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wonder if he'll get kicked out of his club?
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I'll update every four to five reviews. Now, everyone's gonna like this part. Just make sure to give Joey and his clumsiness three cheers.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Bino was in front, Fido in the middle, and Joey taking up the rear.

Joey noticed Fiddler and Keys sitting on their roof, snuggling in the clear patch. He smiled and jogged over to talk. Fido watched until he was safely across the street before continuing behind Bino.

Bino saw a dark orange, white tipped tail lazily wrapping and unwrapping around the tree.

"Delmira," Bino thought.

"Look, Fido. A cat. Let's go see if it'll join the club."

Bino jogged lightly toward the tree. He peeked around, a slight smirk on his face. Before Fido could see, Bino tapped Delmira's shoulder.

"Eep!"

"Calm down. I just me."

Delmira slapped his paw away, crossing her arms.

"Watch out, Bino. You might get fleas."

"About that..."

Fido jogged up and waved to Delmira.

"Hello, I'm Fido. I was wondering if...you..would..."

Bino glared at Fido, mentally telling him to shut his muzzle.

"...Please direct your attention to my brother, Bino."

Delmira huffed and turned around to look at Bino. He tried to smile at her, but she mumbled and glared at him.

"What do you want?"

"Just to say-"

"Whoa!"

Before anyone could turn around to see, Joey had already slipped on the icy sidewalk. He had already crashed into Bino, causing the middle dog to accidentally lunge forward and...

Plant a full lip kiss on Delmira's muzzle.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh boy, it looks like Joey has seen them kiss. Accidentally or not. I see blackmail in Bino's future.
Karl

Post by Karl »

It's nice to see a fan fic with Bino as the main character. You don't get that here often.
I'm a bookworm!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just want Bino to win a few times.
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

Is it getting hot in here? Just me?
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Whatever you do, do NOT take your clothes off.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Bino is more paranoid than crazy. I like him, and his antics. This is probably going to be the longest chapter.

Fido's glasses fell from his face, for his eyes got to wide. Joey pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.

Bino yanked his head back and covered his mouth with his paw. He turned to Joey, who was starting to move the picture to a folder name "Bino's Blackmail." He growled and locked his paws around his neck, not squeezing or choking him though.

Bino started to shake Joey by the neck. Fido gasped and began to stop him, but Delmira skid in front of him and held her paw up. She turned Bino's head around and locked their muzzles again.

Bino released Joey almost instantly and slowly started to melt. He closed his eyes and kissed back.

After a few moments, Delmira pulled back.

"I will always be with you."

Bino smiled and placed his head on hers.

"I'll be by your side whatever you do."

Delmira pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"So you wanna be my friend now?"

"Actually..."

Bino cleared his throat, putting on his best Charlie Barkin face and voice.

"I kinda liked the idea of being Mr. Sasha. Or Mr. Delmira in this case."

Delmira smiled and the two reached down to kiss once more.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Heads looked up to see Duchess, fuming as well. She stomped over and pushed Delmira away, wrapping her arm around Bino's waist.

"Ow! Hey!"

"Hey yourself! This dog's mine!"

Delmira looked at Bino, hurt working it's way into her eyes.

"What?"

Duchess gave Bino a warm hug, nuzzling his chest.

"That's right, not-as-pretty-as-me kitty. Bucko here is mine."

"That's not his name."

"Of course it is. I think I would know my boyfriends name. Go eat some fish and leave us alone. He's not a cat lover."

Delmira huffed and stood up, brushing snow off herself. She shot Bino a glare, though the hurt was apparent, and crossed her arms.

"Well, I suppose that's my cue. Goodbye, and I hope you to are... very happy together."

Delmira turned and began to leave. Duchess shrugged and huffed, pushing Bino away.

"Alright, now give me a kiss so we look like a good couple in front of your family. "

Bino looked between Delmira and Duchess. He locked eyes with Duchess and furrowed his brow.

"Kiss my cat-loving tail! We're through!"

He pushed her away and ran after Delmira, who was well into the neighborhood. He suddenly didn't care for all attention he was getting, for he was focused on getting to Delmira.

"Delmira! Wait!"

"Huh? Bi-mmph!"

Delmira turned when she heard her name. Before she could see who called her, Bino's muzzle was upon hers. She started to kiss back, when her eyes shot open and she pulled away.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Like I said, kitty. I kinda like the idea of being Mr. Delmira."

Delmira smiled and kissed him and he kissed back. Jaws and snowballs dropped as they watched.

Bino, one thought never to even shake paws with a feline, was now passionately kissing one.
My characters!
Douglas Collier

Yep, Bino's been bewitched. No other (plausible) explanation. :|
(...Except perhaps all his previous brain trauma).
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

I just want to say this now. This entire story will soon become a series of one-shots, arcs, and the progression of Delmira and Bino's relationship. I have a few ideas, of which four I'll tell now.

1. Delmira takes Bino with her to buy Pridelands books.
2. Bino gets lost in the woods trying to find a flower that Delmira loves.
3. Delmira gets the flu, Bino [and Maxwell] taking care of her.
4. Bino goes to academy for a while, leaving Delmira with Joey and Squeak to play with.

Those are all arcs, the last one probably beginning the longest. It will have all the uniform-chewing action you want!
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It looks like Bino is starting to change his opinions for the better. Maybe this will also make him a better person.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Final installment before the one-shots and arcs begin! Thank you for all the support, but I can honestly say this is not my first fanfic. Housepets or not, I do have other fanfictions. And this might be the longest chapter, I have no idea.

The neighborhood was quiet, all in shock of Bino and Delmira. The only noise was Tiger coming out of the house and gasping at the newest couple.

"You can't make fun of me anymore, you cat-lover!"

The two parted and looked at Tiger.

"You're just one cat he'll never love! Go back to sleep Garfield!"

Luckily, Marvin walked out and pulled Tiger back in the house before he could hurt someone.

Fido and Joey had jogged over, Joey bring mindful of the ice this time. Fido gave the middle dog a pat on the back.

"Guess it's in our blood, huh?"

"Except me and you have cats and Joey has a mouse."

"I'm right here you know!"

Squeak peaked out from Joey's hair, an annoyed expression fired toward Bino. He sneered back and then turned to Delmira.

"Maybe now I can have a little respect from my fellow dogs. I'm first with a unique girlfriend in the club."

He held his elbow out for her to lace hers through.

"Care to come and gloat with me?"

Delmira put her paws on her hips, leaning forward a little with an annoyed face to rival Squeaks.

"Oh, so now I'm a trophy?"

"What? No! I didn't-"

Delmira took his arm and laced hers through it. She smiled up at him.

"I can totally be a trophy!"

Bino huffed and poked Delmira in the stomach.

"Every president needs a first lady."

"Nah, I'm more of that one person who comes in and messes with all the cool stuff until they're bored."

Bino laughed and the two walked on, Bino pointing and shouting at every club member he saw that Delmira was cooler than their girlfriend if they had one.

Duchess walked in between Joey and Fido. She smiled and looked at them.

"Either of you-"

"I'm a cat-lover, ma'am. A cat-lover with a cat to love already."

"My girlfriend's a mouse. Literally."

The two brothers went separate ways, leaving a huffing Duchess.

About two weeks later

Everyone had grown sorta accustomed to Bino and Delmira. King and Bailey were happy for them, Bailey embarrassing the two by asking if marriage was a thing in the future. Peanut and Grape actually found out at the movie theater, where the two were in the row below them.

Bino and Delmira stood behind a podium in front of a large beaten-down shack. Cats and dogs, mostly cats, were gathered below.

"To expand the horizons of the Good Ol' Dogs Club, we have gotten the ok from our parents and the Milton Ferrets to use this old shack-"

Bino was cut off by Delmira.

"To make it the Clever Cats Club!"

The cats erupted into cheers. Fiddler and Keys erupted into song, causing the other cats to join in. Even some of the present dogs joined in the dance.

"Did we really get the ok to use this shack, Charlie?"

"Not yet, Annabelle."

He kissed her forehead and she kissed his nose. They were content for a second, before Delmira yanked Bino into the dance. It was an old Cat's Night Out dance, so Delmira had to show Bino the moves.

"What are you cats and dogs doing here?"

The music stopped as Keene made himself present. Bino and Delmira walked up to him.

"You're Keene, right?"

"Duh! What are you doing on this property?"

"To use the shack to make the Clever Cats Club."

"Why should I let you use this property?"

Bino quickly wrapped his arm around Delmira's waist. He smiled evilly down at Keene.

"Me and my girlfriend will give you the chance to document the first ever legal cat-dog marriage in the next few years."

Keene's eyes widen a little and he contemplated.

"Fine, you can use it. But I want that wedding within three years our the deals off."

"Treat me well, Charlie, and I might wear the ring a little sooner than that."

"Why wouldn't I, Annabelle?"

Keene was confused by the nicknaming, but shrugged it off as he walked off.

"Why'd the music stop?"

Fiddler nodded his head to Keys, who merely ran her fingers over the keyboard before they started up again. Bino grabbed Delmira by the paw and began to dance with her again.
My characters!
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

So... much d'aw.... send help... dying of cuteness overload...

Great Update Mickey! Can't wait to see what happens with the Clever Cats Club and 'Charlie and Annabelle'. :P
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

Shipping levels over 9000
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just love how this update is going and where the story is taking off from. Nice job on this!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Christmas special one-shot!
---------------------------

Bino could practically feel Mario and Ventai's eyes burn into him as they say on the couch waiting for Delmira.

Mario was a burly beagle, with a light red collar with a skull tag.

Ventai was a rough raccoon, same collar but his tag was crossbones.

They were Delmira's pet brothers and bodyguards. They cared for her and would snap Bino in half if he hurt her. Ventai huffed at him.

"Yous is gonna take good care of our sista, you dig?"

"Y-yes sir!"

Mario huffed at him this time.

"And if ya don't, we'll make it look like an accident. Capisci?"

"Mhm!"

The silence resumed, minus the thumping of feet coming down the stairs. Head turned to see Delmira, fur glistening and eyes bright with annoyance.

"Mario! Ventai! Ya lazy bums! Lay off my boyfriend, a'ight? He's lot more bark than bite."

Delmira pushed past her brothers and over to Bino. She laced her arm through his and pointed at her brothers.

"Touch him with us ugly mugs and I'll make it look like an accident. A'ight?"

"I dig."

"Capisco."

Delmira nodded before walking with Bino out the door. He looked down and noted she had the grim reaper necklace wrapped around her collar.

"Have I ever told you that that necklace matches your scythe tag so well?"

"You're the one who bought it!"

The two smiled at each other, before a bright building came into sight. Dogs and cats alike were filing in. Some had dates, others just wanted free food.

Bino ushered them inside, noting how it looked like the prom thing King told him about. He grabbed Delmira's hand and gave it a small kiss.

"I'm gonna go get us something to eat and drink. Be right back."

"K, I'm gonna go mingle."

The two parted ways, Bino to the snack table and Delmira to a group of girls.

She noted Grape, Keys, Sabrina, Sasha, and Bailey, but knew no one else in the crowd. She jogged over and waited until the conversation was over, but making her presence known.

"Hey girls!"

"Delmira!"

Waves of greetings drowned her. Once they stopped, a opossum held her paw out to her.

"I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess. Zach talked me into this."

"Who's Zach?"

"That little light purple rabbit over by the punch bowl."

Delmira followed her finger to see a thin rabbit pouring two cups. She smiled at how adorable he was, but her thoughts were strictly friendly.

"You two are rather cute together!"

Jess blushed slightly, still looking at Zach. A short pom held her paw out to Delmira next.

"I'm Tarot. I'm here with Peanut."

The two shook paws and the group began a conversation.

Bino was setting snacks on a plate for him and Delmira. The punch was set aside for now as Bino chose treats.

"Dog biscuit, fish cracker thing. Bacon, cheese because Delmira likes fondue. And-"

"Hey, Bino!"

The dog turned around to see King, a can of orange soda in his hand. He walked over to Bino and smiled stupidly.

"You know, you're the first president of the Good Ol' Dogs Club to be a cat-lover! You should have more respect!"

Bino was about to say, "Go away, King. You're fizzed.", then King said the word respect. He looked over at him and turned around.

"Respect?"

"Yeah! You're the unique leader! You and Delilah-"

"Delmira."

"Are the perfect power couple! You can send this place chasing its tail!"

Bino nodded, though the crazy, power-hungry look entered his eyes.

"Respect! What I clearly deserve!"

Bino began to rant evilly, the look never leaving his eyes. King snickered as he walked off, dropping the empty can into the trash. It wasn't his to begin with.

Delmira looked over to the snack table, wondering what was taking so long.

"Oh great! The mook's gone loopy again!"

"Hmm, Delmira?"

"Nothing, just need to go see Bino."

Delmira began walking over to Bino. Sasha sighed and pointed.

"True love, girls. True love."

Delmira was spitting bad words in Italian. She rolled up her sleeves, metaphorically, and mumbled something. She made it over to Bino, who's iris were shrinking.

"Bino-"

"Delmira! We should be respected as the leaders of the clubs! We should be able to lead with iron paws! We should be able to-"

*PTWANG*
Last edited by Mickey on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That sounded like it actually hurt.
Douglas Collier

Ah, the sound of true love: *PTWANG*
:P
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its just like a typical cartoon romance. Almost.
dryideabat

Post by dryideabat »

Wow, I'm liking the way this is turning-out. Oh, Bino, Bino, Bino, can't you see that a strong attraction toward cats runs in your family? Maybe that concussion will knock some sense into you :lol: .
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Remember the second arc I talked about. The one about Bino getting lost in the woods? This is the one.
-----------------------------------------------

Bino and Delmira were sitting on the couch at his house, watching 'Cats Don't Dance'. They both shared a liking for Darla. Bino because she had power and Delmira because she didn't take anything from anyone. A commercial came and the two directed their attention to each other.

"Bino?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm Italian/Brooklyn."

"I know that, Del. You said you'd teach me Italian."

Delmira pushed his muzzle away playfully, spouting a whole sentence in the language. She leaned down and placed her head in his lap, but jumped up at the commercial.

"Bino, Bino! Look!"

He looked from the phone to the Tv, seeing nothing but a flower.

"It's a flower. What's so special?"

"That's a white carnation! Their super rare and I've always wanted one! But I could never find one."

Delmira sighed and leaned on Bino, causing him to wrap his arms around her.

"You'll find one!"

"I don't know, Bino."

Suddenly, Delmira's watch went off. She looked down at it and growled, followed by a facepaw.

"I'm gonna be late for my fighting class! See ya, Charlie."

"Later, Annabelle. Teach them well and don't brutally hurt someone."

She kissed his cheek and left. Bino waited a few seconds before snatching up his scarf, hat, and gloves. He hastily put them on and ran out the back door. He jogged for the woods.

"White carnation. Gotta find one."
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh Bino. I hope that Delmira doesn't have to come out there and save you or you will get another beating.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Here's a New Year's one-shot before I forget.
--------------------------------------------------

All of the pets were gathered on the rooftop of the Milton Manor, with permission from Keene.

Couples cuddled together, making Delmira feel even worse. Bino still hadn't shown up and she was starting to get sad and angry.

Grape noticed and walked over, sitting down next to the fellow cat.

"You alright?"

Delmira's fur went on end for a second before she noticed it was Grape.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, Gelatina Di Uva."

Grape gave Delmira the, "Uh...," face. Delmira rolled her eyes with a smile.

"It means Grape Jelly in Italian."

"Oh! I was just wondering if you were alright since Bino's not here yet."

"I'm alright, I swear."

"Are you-"

"I'm alright, Grape."

The purple cat jumped a bit at Delmira sudden voice change. She held her paws up and walked away, leaving a fuming Delmira.

"That Bino, I'll kill him," she quoted Charlie.

Delmira calmly curled her tail around her stomach and brought her legs to her chest. She crossed her arms over her knees and set her head down on top. She almost started to cry when Lana made her announcement.

"Alright everyone! The ball is about to drop and the fireworks are about to start! Take this time to snuggle up with your special someone and express your love! Was that good Keene?"

Delmira rubbed her eyes and huffed. Corters didn't cry for anything! Sadness was a mere emotion. Delmira held her tag.

"I didn't earn this scythe tag for crying over the smallest things."

Delmira merely hid her head with her arms and listened as everyone started to expressed their love.

"Let me be surprised.," she sang quietly.

"It's fun not to know!"

Delmira looked up and saw Bino, Fido, and Joey. They were all smiling and wore little black bowties on their collars. Delmira got up and ran over.

"Hi, Anna-"

Delmira slapped Bino hard before grabbing him and planting a kiss on his muzzle. He was dazed, but kissed back. Delmira pushed him away and crossed her arms.

"Before you anything, Del, I have to ask you a very important question."

"Like anything you could say-"

Bino dropped to one knee and brought a box from his collar. He held it on his knee and took Delmira's paw in his own.

"Delmira. We have been together for about a month and a half and I really love you. So much, that I think it's about time I asked this question. Delmira Maria Corters, will you do me the honor...."

Bino opened the box to reveal two green and orange banded mode rings.

"And be my date to my older brothers wedding?"

Delmira smiled and nodded vigorously. Bino smiled brightly and stood up to slide the ring onto her finger, which in turn she slid the other onto his. They held hands and gazed into each other's eyes.

"Adventure and danger," Bino began.

"Love from a stranger," Delmira sang.

"Let me be surprised," they both sang.

They kissed, right as everyone yelled "ZERO!!!" and the fireworks went off.

The first being a heart around Bino and Delmira's head.
My characters!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is so cute! I love cat lover Bino because he's not as much of a jerk!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Back to the arc!
--------------------

Bino was deep in the woods. He looked around on the ground. If anything white caught his eye, he'd rush over and see if it was the carnation.

So far, nothing.

Bino growled and leaned against a tree. He crossed his arms and put his foot on the tree.

"I'm never gonna find-"

The tree shifted and creaked backwards. The ground rumbled as the large grove of trees parted. Bino's eyes went velvet when he registered what was in the middle.

"The carnation!"

He ran over and snatched it up, laughing triumphantly.

"I am the best boyfriend ev-"

Bino felt a heavy breath go down his back. He turned around, slowly, to see a chimera. They looked at each then at the flower. The goat head tried to calmly take it from Bino.

"No way! I found it first! Get outta here, ya freak!"

The chimera soon noticed Bino wasn't giving up the flower peacefully. It snorted and the lion head roared, the power of it knocking Bino to the ground. It walked over and stood over him, the lion head looking annoyed. The goat head was looking sweet and the snake head hissed calmly.

Bino gulped a little as they began to talk with each other. Bino slid out and carefully began to sneak, before jumping to his feet and running off.

The chimera roared and, from what Bino could hear, started crushing trees running after him.
My characters!