SRP: Snow Tunnels

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: SRP: Snow Tunnels

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Well I'm normal to me" Muiva chuckled , then just suddenly changed the subject
Ace11 wrote: Smiling at the concern of the stranger Echo simply gave a slight nod pulling his hood up to once again try to conserve what warmth he had"Thank you for your concern miss it is appreciated but might you or your companions know of a town in the vicinity I'm not exactly from around here."
"welcome to the club hon , we just got here as well , but we got a map , so if ya want , you can come along"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I have no reason to mess with your hat," Flynn said, slightly annoyed.
And as long as that's true, I'll have no reason to mess with yours. Jack said. He heard Muivas comment. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a normal person. Everyone has varying amounts of insanity in them.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"at least were all together in this situation and we can help each other" Anubis said looking at the map. he continued on leading the way
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo's eyes widened as the fireball flew out of his paws. "I was not expecting that." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Seeing no other choice Echo nodded as he began following the group at a distance.Looking around he soon spotted a familiar person but remained silent deciding simply to see where this group was heading.
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Traveling To Town 1/3

ic:

As the group traveled along, birds cautiously flew in between trees watching them as they went. The road for some reason, seemed to be getting tighter. Just out of view, there was a opening in the trees on the left of the road with a small cluster of rocks.

An image of a hand on Echo's back appeared in his mind, pushing the mental image of himself in the vision more forward into the group.
Last edited by xhunterko on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:As the group traveled along, birds cautiously flew in between trees watching them as they went. The road for some reason, seemed to be getting tighter. Just out of view, there was a opening in the trees on the left of the road with a small cluster of rocks.
As Flynn followed the group, he looked around. He wasn't too thrilled about the narrowing of the path. If we run into another monster, it could easily hit us all in one shot," he thought. And I'd rather not take my chances running through strange woods to get away.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil frowned, not liking the narrow road himself. He slowed down so he wasn't in the front , seeing as he wasn't really the "muscle" of the group.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Hm ?....Yo , foxy hon" Muiva called Anubis , intentionally teasing him instead of using his name "Does the map say anything about that ?" she asked , pointing at the cluster of rocks
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack was walking when he recognized echo. Hey I remember you! You're the guy we met at the blacksmith shop who said something about a goddess! I'd love to hear more about her once we're done with the trap that's likely coming based on the narrowing of the road and other details.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

Anubis took account on what everyone said and looked at the map and its details. "thats vecause it probably is. Be carefull and stay on the trail" Anubis said before launching a fireball at the cluster of rocks to test.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo walked beside Muiva, trying not to freak out from the lack of knowledge of where they were and what they were doing.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Echo nodded to him as he moved forward"Seeing as it appears that I'm going to be traveling with you for a while I believe introductions are in due my name is Echo may I learn yours?"He turned to face jack while moving forward"Of course though shouldn't you know of the goddess yourself?"
Not one single person on this earth is perfect,learning to accept that however is a struggle few can understand
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Traveling To Town 2/3

ic:

A silent bird with a scarf on landed on the jumble of rocks as the pets went past and stared at them with a curious eye. Didn't speak or acknowledge when spoken to, just watched. The road widened out again after the rocks and the forest thinned out. On the left, a sea of trees with rocks jutting about. To the right, more rocks, thinned out trees, and a bit farther back, a cluster of tombstones?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:A silent bird with a scarf on landed on the jumble of rocks as the pets went past and stared at them with a curious eye. Didn't speak or acknowledge when spoken to, just watched. The road widened out again after the rocks and the forest thinned out. On the left, a sea of trees with rocks jutting about. To the right, more rocks, thinned out trees, and a bit farther back, a cluster of tombstones?
that's much more comforting, Flynn thought as he noticed the tombstones. but at least we should be able to see anything about to attack us now.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil glanced curiously at the tombstones in the distance, slightly glad to find some civilization, despite the grimness of it. "Hmm, I would suggest examining those further. Though being cautious of any danger would be wise..." He said.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"indeed....." Muiva muttered , quietly watching the strange bird....
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Jack almost looked disappointed when only a bird came out of the hole. Okay, so there wasn't a trap there. I still think there's one ahead. This all just feels suspicious. He gave the bird an "I'm watching you" look and continued walking.

Hotep the psychic

Anubis looked at the bird and showed a small smile. Taking no heed to danger with a slightly lowered guard he looked to the map again and then moved on leaeing the group again.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo saw the bird and walked up to it. He tilted his head in curiosity and reached out to try and poke it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*reserved*
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Traveling to town 3/3

ic:

The bird chirped angrily at Cyro and flew off into the trees. Just a view ahead, was a running river heading east with a covered, well built stone and wood bridge going across it. Beyond the covered bridge one could barely make out the thatched roofs of a small town. The rivers banks were cluster free of trees. And the view it provided was river to the left and right. The trees just above it's banks were tilting towards it. Almost as if they were wanting to leap in the river itself. Just a little ways on the left, a small island with a lone tree jutted out. Plumes of smoke could be seen rising behind the bridge. A stone block post with a triangle top was on the left of the bridge in, yet old English letters. The sign read: Entering Polcet.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn looked around, feeling a bit better at being in this town. more places to hide if things went south. "So is this where this Marcus guy lives, or do we still have a while to travel?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil was about to point out the sign when he noticed the smoke coming from the other side of the bridge. "That doesn't look good..." The dog muttered, running ahead to survey the source of the smoke. If they were near the town then...

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"awww , birdie , come back , he didn't mean it !"
Roarin wrote:Gil was about to point out the sign when he noticed the smoke coming from the other side of the bridge. "That doesn't look good..." The dog muttered, running ahead to survey the source of the smoke. If they were near the town then...
"er...dude , you probably should not do that" Muiva called while running after Gil
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Oh. It was just leading to a town. Now you could tell that jack was DEFINITELY disappointed. I was kinda hoping for another cool battle. He shrugged. Oh well. TELEPORT! He yelled while he snapped his fingers, appearing 60 feet down the trail towards the town. (OOC: 3 stones for teleporting.)

Hotep the psychic

"well everyone this isnt the town where marcus is at, hes at the next one aaaaand gil is running off. Gil we dont know if its a store! It could be a smith shop!" Anubis yelled
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo jumped back and hissed at the bird. "Polcet? Never heard of it." Cryo said, reading the sign.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I have updated the Character Post! AND nerfed a skill! I'll add the other skills later but that's all I can do for now. Take a look! Also, sorry Ace11! Ignore the pm. I always forget who can and can't post for some reason. -.-'

ic:

Three things happened all at once. Firstly, tiny, yet many arrows rained down from the roof of the bridge towards the pets. One of which hit Gil's foot. Gil's foot, of course, soon became extremely irritated with an itch that caused him to fall over. The second, is that Jack's teleport only went 15 feet and he wound up face first in the snow, due to a teleport inhibitor set up on the bridge's roof. The third, is that a squeaky, yet loud voice came from the bridge roof itself.

"HALT! HALT I SAY IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVES!" The voice demanded.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Flynn stopped and held up his paws. seeing what happened to Gil he didn't want to end up like him, so picking a fight wasn't smart right now.
Plus, dealing with intelligent authorities instead of mindless monsters would make him more at home. Cause intelligence can be tricked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ack!" Gil felt a prink against his foot and a moment later found himself on the ground. "Okay, admittedly, there was some lack of foresight." He grumbled. He was about to get up when the voice rang out and the dog stopped where he was.

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"that looks like it hurts ." Muiva chuckled , walking pass the tiny arrows on the ground toward where Gil was , completely ignore the warning from...whoever it was
"Told ya that was probably not a good idea , ya OK buddy ?"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ow. Jack groaned as he pulled himself out of the snow. Landing face first into the snow put him in a bit of a bad mood. Hey squeak-face! Mind telling us your name!? I'd like to know who's threatening us with tiny arrows and mild itching!

Hotep the psychic

Anubis caught up stepping in front of everyone. He stood tall and looked at the person, "sir if I may, we are not here for trouble. We are on our way to see Marcus,we saw the smoke and my freind here wanted to see what was happening. So if you could please put the bow down and explain we will help anyway we can" Anubis said trying to have the armed person focus on him as the leader figure. He looked at those behind him for a moment before back at the armed person
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Cryo's eyes widened as these events unfolded. "Who is that?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Ace11

Post by Ace11 »

Echo having withdraw from the group slightly followed the orders preferring co-operation to battle.However,this didn't stop him from snapping to attention in the event he was forced into battle.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A much LARGER arrow, a regular size arrow, fell at Muiva's feet, missing but hit nothing.

"She wolfie thinks shes smart don't she eh?" a voice said from the roof, "Lucky we can take care of the big ones or the small ones. Keep that arbalest trained on her boys. She probably won't like one or two of those sticking in her will she?"

"No sir boss no sir," said a chorus of voices. Then a rat with a tricorn hat appeared visible on the roof with a crossbow aimed at the pets.

"All right folks, here's the scoop," he said, "We don't care where or when or what your from or doing or going to do. This bridge here since early o' clock last morning has now has a toll. And since no one's dislodged us here ye've every respect to pay up to cross. Now. It costs ya ALL yer currency of whatever form it be. In a neat little pile just in front of the arrow line. No rush now, nice and easy and NO TRICKS."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

xhunterko wrote:"All right folks, here's the scoop," he said, "We don't care where or when or what your from or doing or going to do. This bridge here since early o' clock last morning has now has a toll. And since no one's dislodged us here ye've every respect to pay up to cross. Now. It costs ya ALL yer currency of whatever form it be. In a neat little pile just in front of the arrow line. No rush now, nice and easy and NO TRICKS."
Hearing these last lines, a grin came across Flynn's face. These guys weren't cops, and more importantly, they probably wouldn't fall for any kind of sob story. He had three ways out of this: part with his money (never gonna happen), just start attacking them (might work out, but might not), or intimidate the heck out of them, so they give up (if he failed, he could still go back to option two)
"So you're the ones we were hired to take care of? A rodent problem?" Flynn yelled at the gang of rats. "I thought This might be a challenge. Tell you what, give us everything you've taken so far and leave this bridge and we might just let you live." (6 stones for intimidation)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Gil slowly sat up and pulled the tiny arrow out of his foot. "Err, Muiva." He glanced up at the wolf, on a side-note realizing this was the first time he addressed anyone directly. "I would suggest not moving. An arbalest can drive a arrow through you with up to 5000 lbs of force... Accurate to around 300 meters." Which he was sure they were in. "Not to discourage you or anything." He added quickly after. Hearing what Flynn said the husky was tempted to join in, but he was never good at lying...

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"wow....just....wow....." Muiva muttered , shaking her head while picking up the big arrow and looking at it
"OK um , guys" she called the rats "First , suggestion ? Get , better , arrows ! This is an insult to whoever it is you're shooting this thing at , I know you're all new at this thing and all , but come on . The only ones who might get hurt from this is you guys , being punched in the face by someone else after you try to , quote unquote , "injure" them , with this." she said , breaking the arrow in half with just one paw.
"well you guys managed to trip my friend at least , that's something , so erm , OK . Just , go , I know my partner here demands leaving behind all your stuff , but I'm sure you don't have much to begin with , so you know what , just go , I'll just tell our clients that everything's been taken care of , while you guys find something else to do for a living , because I'm sorry" the wolf chuckled "You're not very good at this . Just walk away , Ok buddy ?"