SRP - Terra Ridge

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: SRP - Terra Ridge

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin walked behind Scraps, sniffing around and taking in the unfamiliar sounds.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Nadia followed Scrap as well , trying her best to look for any signs of the ship , civilization , or....well , anything , actually
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Aliah wrote:As you head away from the water the sand gives way to moist dirt and dead leaves. Large shadows loom over you which can be vaguely identified as trees. The fog seems to be less dense as you go more inland.
Flynn wrote:Diceroll (Flynn): 9+1 = 10
Only dead leaves and branches litter the floor as they travel away from the beach.
Aliah wrote:Diceroll (Aliah): 14 + 1 = 15
In the dirt you find a book of matches among the leaves and branches.
- Matches (10) obtained!
Nadia/Scraps/Robin wrote:With the mist obscuring your vision the beach seems up stretch endlessly in both directions. Trying to look for the ship or anything out in the waters is a fool's errand.
Scraps wrote:Diceroll (Scraps): 18 + 3 = 21!!!
As you trudge through the sand you happen upon a beach bag! It looks to be the complimentary bag you get when you come on board the ship. And it appears to have stuff inside.
- Complimentary Beach Bag obtained! Carrying capacity increased by 15 blocks!
Nadia wrote:Diceroll (Nadia): 6+1 = 7
You find nothing of interest as you walk along the beach, though you find you almost strayed from the group.
Robin wrote:Diceroll (Robin): 4 + 0 = 4
Nothing of interest catches your eye as you search the beach and shore, but you fail to see a sizeable rock and stub your toe on it, making you trip.
~ Heath -5 >_<
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Alright, let's go," Flynn said as he started walking the opposite direction from the water, looking around for anything of interest as he went.
Roarin wrote:
Flynn/Aliah wrote:As you head away from the water the sand gives way to moist dirt and dead leaves. Large shadows loom over you which can be vaguely identified as trees. The fog seems to be less dense as you go more inland.
Flynn wrote:Diceroll (Flynn): 9+1 = 10
Only dead leaves and branches litter the floor as they travel away from the beach.
Aliah wrote:Diceroll (Aliah): 14 + 1 = 15
In the dirt you find a book of matches among the leaves and branches.
- Matches (10) obtained!
"Oh, Monsieur Flynn! I found this.. Thing.." Aliah said as she spotted the matches on the floor. She picks them up and examines them. "M-maybe we should keep it, Oui?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ow!" Robin exclaimed, rubbing his toe. "Stupid rock." he muttered.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps wrote:Diceroll (Scraps): 18 + 3 = 21!!!
As you trudge through the sand you happen upon a beach bag! It looks to be the complimentary bag you get when you come on board the ship. And it appears to have stuff inside.
- Complimentary Beach Bag obtained! Carrying capacity increased by 15 blocks!
"Well, I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not but it looks like we aren't the only thing from the ship to wash up here." Scraps picked up the bag and examined it's contents.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:"Ow!" Robin exclaimed, rubbing his toe. "Stupid rock." he muttered.
the dark fog really didn't help at all with all these scouting , with only one look away from the others to see if she can find anything , and the next thing she knew , she almost lost sight of the other two . Luckily , thanks to Robin's muttering , she managed to find her way back
"You ok there ?" she asked
Seth wrote: "Well, I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not but it looks like we aren't the only thing from the ship to wash up here." Scraps picked up the bag and examined it's contents.
"What do you mean ? Found something ?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

~\Rook/~ wrote:"Oh, Monsieur Flynn! I found this.. Thing.." Aliah said as she spotted the matches on the floor. She picks them up and examines them. "M-maybe we should keep it, Oui?"
"Definitely, It'll help keep us warm if we can't find good shelter by night," Flynn replied. "Assuming they aren't wet or anything."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, I'm fine. What'd you find?" Robin asked Scraps.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Aliah: As they continue, the fog continues to dissipate and their vision begins to widen far enough to where they can see they're in some sort if forested area now. Up close, pine trees are what they look like, though inside or bearing pinecones they hold fruits somewhat in the shape of an apple.

Scraps: What Scraps finds in the bag is... Two complementary plastic water bottles! A small bottle of complementary sunscreen! Three complementary granola bars! Aaand! A complementary towel!
- obtained (2) complimentary water bottle, -10 thirst
- obtained complementary sunscreen
- obtained (3) complementary granola bar, -5 hunger, +5 energy
- obtained complementary towel

Scraps/Robin/Nadia:
After a few minutes of walking through the sand the group finally reaches a talk wall of rock. It stretched up into the darkness. The wall extended out to both sides. It seems they've hit... Well. A wall. They can backtrack north, head west, or... If they dare... Try to swim out into the cold sea to the east.

(I apologize for the change in format. This is only temporary...)

Ref Ref!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Roarin wrote:
Scraps: What Scraps finds in the bag is... Two complementary plastic water bottles! A small bottle of complementary sunscreen! Three complementary granola bars! Aaand! A complementary towel!
- obtained (2) complimentary water bottle, -10 thirst
- obtained complementary sunscreen
- obtained (3) complementary granola bar, -5 hunger, +5 energy
- obtained complementary towel

Scraps/Robin/Nadia:
After a few minutes of walking through the sand the group finally reaches a talk wall of rock. It stretched up into the darkness. The wall extended out to both sides. It seems they've hit... Well. A wall. They can backtrack north, head west, or... If they dare... Try to swim out into the cold sea to the east.

(I apologize for the change in format. This is only temporary...)
Scraps rummaged around in the bag, following the other's lead as they walked. "Hey, it's got some food and water in it, so that's good I gu-" He stopped when he saw the wall in his periphery and looked up into the darkness. "Well ####." He looked out towards the sea and then West down the wall into the unknown. "Well, I'm no expert on being shipwrecked, but if we keep down this wall we've gotta hit some kind of civilization right? Walls don't pop up out of nothing." He obviously had his mind set on going West and turned and prepared to walk in that direction. Hoping to others would follow but ready to stop if an agrument was made for the other direction.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin stopped directly in front of the wall and rubbed his paws across it. "So, where do we go now?" he asked, looking back at Nadia and Scraps.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"to the west I guess ,Scrap got a point, this wall is the first sign of poosible settlement after all, just hope that if there're people, they would be friendly each ,anyway , let's go" Nadia said , grabbing Robin's paw , just so he wouldn't get lost
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin wanted to pull his paw out of Nadia's grasp, but he decided against it. "Okay, that sounds good." he said, walking next to Nadia.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps led the group West still on the lookout for any signs of the ship or civilization.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps/Nadia/Robin:. As the group continued west following the wall the ground under them began to turn to dirt and soil. *Crunch *crunch went dry leaves and fallen twigs under their feet. The fog seemed to dissipate here, revealing looming shapes of tall trees that neared a resemblance to a pine tree, except for the fruit that hung from it. With how dark the surroundings was it was difficult to see what it looked like up close, but it seemed to be in the shape of an apple.
Beside them the stone wall was ever present.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin's ears perked up at the sound of the crunching leaves. He sniffed around. "I smell a fruit, do you know what it is?" he asked, letting go of Nadia's paw and walking over to the unknown fruit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:Flynn/Aliah: As they continue, the fog continues to dissipate and their vision begins to widen far enough to where they can see they're in some sort if forested area now. Up close, pine trees are what they look like, though inside or bearing pinecones they hold fruits somewhat in the shape of an apple.
"Never seen any trees like this," Flynn said reaching for one of the fruits. "May need one of these later if we can't find anything more blatantly edible."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

hypernovatic wrote:Robin's ears perked up at the sound of the crunching leaves. He sniffed around. "I smell a fruit, do you know what it is?" he asked, letting go of Nadia's paw and walking over to the unknown fruit.
Scraps walked over and examined one of the fruits. He rotated it slowly in his paw. It looked edible to him but he decided not to risk anything... yet. "They kinda look like apples. I've never seen anything like them though. I couldn't tell you what they are. What about you Nadia? Ever seen one of these before?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:Flynn/Aliah: As they continue, the fog continues to dissipate and their vision begins to widen far enough to where they can see they're in some sort if forested area now. Up close, pine trees are what they look like, though instead or bearing pinecones they hold fruits somewhat in the shape of an apple.
"Never seen any trees like this," Flynn said reaching for one of the fruits. "May need one of these later if we can't find anything more blatantly edible."
Aliah looks up at the fruit and reaches for one herself. "O-Oui, good idea.." She replies quietly. "..A-and at least we can see now, too.."
Character Reference
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote: Scraps walked over and examined one of the fruits. He rotated it slowly in his paw. It looked edible to him but he decided not to risk anything... yet. "They kinda look like apples. I've never seen anything like them though. I couldn't tell you what they are. What about you Nadia? Ever seen one of these before?"
"hm....." Nadia examined one of the fruits herself , smelling and licking it , trying to determine if it had any sign of being poisonous
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Aliah/Flynn: Some of the fruits are relatively low, so both are able to grab one without too much trouble. They are smooth to the touch and the outer skin feels much like that of an apple's.
- Strange Fruit (1) gained!

Scraps/Nadia/Robin: In this light (which there was none), it was difficult to discern much more than its shape, feel and weight. An apple would best describe it at this point but one can never be too sure...
-Strange Fruit (1) gained!
Nadia: As Nadia liked the apple her tongue tingled with a hunt if sourness. She could feel no adverse side effects at the moment. The skin, it seemed, was safe enough to lick. Though the fruit inside was still questionable.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So, what is it?" Robin asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"it looks and feels like an apple.....a little sour on the outside though......" Nadia answered , then after a moment of consideration , she took a small bit out of the fruit
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps opened his mouth to advise against tasting the fruit but it was too late. He remained outwardly calm and watched, he was pretty sure that they were safe to eat but he wasn't going to try them. "So...What's the verdict?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:Aliah/Flynn: Some of the fruits are relatively low, so both are able to grab one without too much trouble. They are smooth to the touch and the outer skin feels much like that of an apple's.
- Strange Fruit (1) gained!
"We should probably keep moving," Flynn said as he began walking again. "I don't know what time it is, but we should find some semblance of shelter as soon as possible."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flynn/Aliah: As the duo traveled further west through the forest they soon came across a large rock wall in front of them, it seemed natural in formation, it spanned infinitely high as it did from side to side, all vanishing into the black void. But something stood out in the darkness. A hole in the wall, a cave was visible to the two, only due to the fact there was light coming from it, a fire perhaps?

Nadia: The fruit, in all likeness, seems to be like an apple, when biting into it there was *crunch* sound that was akin to biting into a fresh apple. Though it did taste a bit sour, and left that tingly sensation in her mouth. It appeared fine. Though maybe she didn't want to eat a whole lot in one sitting...

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Roarin wrote: Nadia: The fruit, in all likeness, seems to be like an apple, when biting into it there was *crunch* sound that was akin to biting into a fresh apple. Though it did taste a bit sour, and left that tingly sensation in her mouth. It appeared fine. Though maybe she didn't want to eat a whole lot in one sitting...
Seth wrote:Scraps opened his mouth to advise against tasting the fruit but it was too late. He remained outwardly calm and watched, he was pretty sure that they were safe to eat but he wasn't going to try them. "So...What's the verdict?"
"well" Nadia replied , looking ạt the "apple" "seems like an apple , a sour one , but still an apple , so I guess it's relatively safe"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Roarin wrote: Nadia: The fruit, in all likeness, seems to be like an apple, when biting into it there was *crunch* sound that was akin to biting into a fresh apple. Though it did taste a bit sour, and left that tingly sensation in her mouth. It appeared fine. Though maybe she didn't want to eat a whole lot in one sitting...
Seth wrote:Scraps opened his mouth to advise against tasting the fruit but it was too late. He remained outwardly calm and watched, he was pretty sure that they were safe to eat but he wasn't going to try them. "So...What's the verdict?"
"well" Nadia replied , looking ạt the "apple" "seems like an apple , a sour one , but still an apple , so I guess it's relatively safe"
Scraps shrugged and opened up the bag, he picked a couple of the mystery fruit and put them in. "Well, I guess we might as well grab some of these. We're gonna run out of other food eventually. Let's get moving, I don't want to relax until we have a better idea of where we are."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, that's good to hear." Robin said when Nadia said the fruit was safe. He turned in the opposite direction of where Scraps wanted to go and started heading that way.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:"Well, that's good to hear." Robin said when Nadia said the fruit was safe. He turned in the opposite direction of where Scraps wanted to go and started heading that way.
"dude , this way" Nadia said , grabbing Robin's paw and pull him in the right direction
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Scraps kept walking after he knew he would be followed by the others. He kept scanning the surrounding area for any signs of civilization. He was getting increasingly edgy, he tried to keep conversation going to keep his mind off of their situation "So...either of you have any idea how we washed up here? Was there like a crash or something? I don't remember.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

¨ACK!¨ Robin exclaimed as he was pulled the other direction by Nadia. ¨All I remember is being tossed into the ocean and ending up here.¨ he told Scraps.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:Scraps kept walking after he knew he would be followed by the others. He kept scanning the surrounding area for any signs of civilization. He was getting increasingly edgy, he tried to keep conversation going to keep his mind off of their situation "So...either of you have any idea how we washed up here? Was there like a crash or something? I don't remember.
"the was a storm , big one , the sea was pretty chaotic , so...at first I thought I went overboard , but apparently not....maybe the ship cap-sided"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:Scraps kept walking after he knew he would be followed by the others. He kept scanning the surrounding area for any signs of civilization. He was getting increasingly edgy, he tried to keep conversation going to keep his mind off of their situation "So...either of you have any idea how we washed up here? Was there like a crash or something? I don't remember.
"the was a storm , big one , the sea was pretty chaotic , so...at first I thought I went overboard , but apparently not....maybe the ship cap-sided"
Scrabs furrowed his brow, not liking what he was hearing one bit. "It's pretty much the same for me, I don't remember much of anything. I'm not sure what to make of it, and I suppose it's possible we could all just be unlucky enough to not remember any details, but this all seems...off. I'm not sure why, it's not like I have extensive experience being marooned, but it all just feels off.He kept walking, a bit faster, really wanting to find civilization soon, or at least something that was familiar.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:Scrabs furrowed his brow, not liking what he was hearing one bit. "It's pretty much the same for me, I don't remember much of anything. I'm not sure what to make of it, and I suppose it's possible we could all just be unlucky enough to not remember any details, but this all seems...off. I'm not sure why, it's not like I have extensive experience being marooned, but it all just feels off.He kept walking, a bit faster, really wanting to find civilization soon, or at least something that was familiar.
"oooh , something is definitely off " Nadia muttered , with a little bit of annoyance in her voice
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Scraps/Nadia/Robin: As they continued along the side of the wall it seemed to stretch on forever... Until! The warm glow of light radiated somewhere nearby. A house? No... It was coming from the direction of the wall... A cave? A couple meters ahead of them a natural hole seemed to have been carved out of the wall and a bright glow seemed to stem from it accompanied by the smell of smoke.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Robin sniffed around. "I smell smoke. Is there a fire around here?" he asked, now a bit worried.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Roarin wrote:Flynn/Aliah: As the duo traveled further west through the forest they soon came across a large rock wall in front of them, it seemed natural in formation, it spanned infinitely high as it did from side to side, all vanishing into the black void. But something stood out in the darkness. A hole in the wall, a cave was visible to the two, only due to the fact there was light coming from it, a fire perhaps?
Flynn continued towards the cave, attempting to sneak in so he could see if the light source was a threat.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Roarin wrote:Flynn/Aliah: As the duo traveled further west through the forest they soon came across a large rock wall in front of them, it seemed natural in formation, it spanned infinitely high as it did from side to side, all vanishing into the black void. But something stood out in the darkness. A hole in the wall, a cave was visible to the two, only due to the fact there was light coming from it, a fire perhaps?
Flynn continued towards the cave, attempting to sneak in so he could see if the light source was a threat.
Aliah followed relatively behind, hoping Flynn knew what he was doing..
Character Reference