HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

Blood steadily munches and bites away at his meat filled taco bowl, obviously enduring quite a spicy burn to enjoy the rest of the flavor.
By now his pained expression had died down some, but was still suffering from some teary eyes and a deep blush.

"*keff**sniff* What...? It's good."

Blood stated as he reached out for the water.

"Want a bite?"
He asked with a grin.

Whatever they put in that sauce, it was probably something along the lines of concentrated pepper spray, with just a hint of ghost chili. If not for the meat it was mixed with being so dang tasty, it'd be nothing short of tongue torture just to sample...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep was sitting down nearby eating beef, cheese, tortilla and next to him were mixed peppers. He had been savoring the taste of his order since picking it up from the taco truck. He wondered when blood would have gone crazy from the heat but he was wrong for once untill blood reached for water. "um blood thats not gonna work with heavy spice...water will only spread and worsen it, youll need a milk product to nullify it." hotep said before taking another bite of his beef quesadilla and then dipping some more in sour cream to eat that.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

MrNeonShot wrote:So how have you 2 been since I last saw you? Jet asks the vixen and todd.
"I've been doing good. I didn't like the fact that people were spreading rumors about us." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Really? What have they been saying?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Really? What have they been saying?
We took cover from that big electrical storm a few weeks back in the old tool shed, way in the back of the park.
An were found there in the the morning by the parks maintenance workers, who said we were hiding in there to Ummm mate.
To are owners. " >.< " which has caused all kinds of trouble for us with are owners..

D-Singer wrote: "*keff**sniff* What...? It's good."

Blood stated as he reached out for the water.

"Want a bite?"
He asked with a grin.
Ummm No thanks.. I can feel your muzzle burning from here..
Munching on his burrito some more..
This meat is quite hot enough, without all those extra sauces you have on yours.
Pouring more water into Blood water bowl.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep wondered when blood would have gone crazy from the heat but he was wrong for once untill blood reached for water. "um blood thats not gonna work with heavy spice...water will only spread and worsen it, youll need a milk product to nullify it." hotep said before taking another bite of his beef quesadilla and then dipping some more in sour cream to eat that.

So hows your food pup?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet was amazed and annoyed.
Wow. Being found in a toolshed raises flags? Jet said. Do they expect us not to get together once in awhile?
Jet paused.
Us being pets in general. he added.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"So wait what were you two doing?" Yukon leaned forward, putting his chin in his paws "I mean, out had to be something pretty out there to start rumors..."
Hotep the psychic

Hotep was about to say he was not a pup anymore but then shoved the comment aside. Not everyones gonna notice differences off the bat. "its good, not too spicy and not too bland." Hotep said finishing his quesadilla. He then grabbed one of the ghost peppers next to him. "would you happen to have milk or something? im gonna try a chilli challenge" hotep said
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet was amazed and annoyed.
Wow. Being found in a toolshed raises flags? Jet said. Do they expect us not to get together once in awhile?
Jet paused.
Us being pets in general. he added.

Lucky eyes the dandy dog.
I'm sure. The humans just like to keep us on a very short leash, when it come to are breeding habits.
Deske wrote:"So wait what were you two doing?" Yukon leaned forward, putting his chin in his paws "I mean, out had to be something pretty out there to start rumors..."
Lucky squirms and rubs the back of his neck.
We were just sleeping curled up together, when the workers showed up in the morning.

####################################
Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep was about to say he was not a pup anymore but then shoved the comment aside. Not everyones gonna notice differences off the bat. "its good, not too spicy and not too bland." Hotep said finishing his quesadilla. He then grabbed one of the ghost peppers next to him. "would you happen to have milk or something? im gonna try a chilli challenge" hotep said
Rav's now panting from the heat of the spices on the beef in the burrito..
I don't know if they have milk. i haven't drunk milk since i was a puppy.
I just grabbed up the bowls and the jug of the ice cold water.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"When the workers showed up was the most awkward thing ever." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Hey, those are the best parts!"
Blood had gotten down to the last few bites of his taco salad. He paused to take a huge swig of icy water from his bowl, not caring to spill half of it between his next few bites. The red tinge under his fur was finally starting to go away.

"What's the challenge?"

The coydog asked, picking up the other chili Hotep got from the truck and sniffing it. It didn't look like anything special to him. He licked his chops and some of the spilled sauce off his paw while he looked over the partially dried pepper.

There was no way it could be any worse better than what he got on his taco salad.

"Heh, mind if I try?"

Blood bit off half the chili and started chewing...
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I bet... Jet said, sitting back in his chair. Mars got up.
Well... Are we done here, guys? Mars asked. Jet nodded happily.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Yeah I guess I'm ready to go." Yukon slides out of the seat and stretches a bit "Hey, uh, Mars, thanks for the ice cream. It was great. Never knew what I was missing!"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Yukon. Mars replied.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"Hey, those are the best parts!"
Blood had gotten down to the last few bites of his taco salad. He paused to take a huge swig of icy water from his bowl, not caring to spill half of it between his next few bites. The red tinge under his fur was finally starting to go away.

"What's the challenge?"

I'd say, the challenge for me is to not get dragged into this spicy eating contest.
Someone has to not be expelling fire, to be able to call the medics for you two..

Rav says with a wily grin.
Hotep the psychic

"survive through the peppers. Start with a chili, no drinks, then the jalepeno, again no drinks then lastly the ghost. If you drink you lose the challeneg and owe the opponent a solid" hotep said eating a chili before facing blood steel faced
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"survive through the peppers. Start with a chili, no drinks, then the jalepeno, again no drinks then lastly the ghost. If you drink you lose the challenge and owe the opponent a solid" hotep said eating a chili before facing blood steel faced
Rav looks completely confused...
just what is a Solid?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm ready." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"I'm ready." Kayla said.
ready for what, My dear sweet vixen?
Lucky asked coyly.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"To leave to go somewhere else." Kayla answered.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon waited by the door for everyone to get ready "So where are we going now?"
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

At first, nothing felt different at all. Blood popped the other half of the chili into his mouth and looked down at Hotep, wordlessly munching on the semi-sweet fruit.
Keeshah wrote:just what is a Solid?
"A solid's a f-..Fav-..Favor!"

Blood suddenly stopped chewing and looked at Rav. His jaws were practically locking up as the spicy burn from earlier came flooding back into his mouth. The insides of his ears flushed an even brighter shade of red than before, and his chops curled back into a twisted smile of burning pain.

"*Hic* hot..."
He muttered a cuss word.
"-That's hot!"

He could hardly believe how terrible it was becoming. It was nothing like his salad!

Eating the raw pepper was like taking a swig of battery acid laced with broken glass and steel shavings. His tongue felt like it was being squeezed to death by coils of electrified razor-wire!

The coydog forced his jaws to keep moving, to mince up and eat the dreadful pepper, looking back to Hotep again, and fighting to keep his composure.

With each attempt at swallowing, Blood shed a few tears from the severe burning pain.

Hotep just HAD to make it a contest.

He couldn't back out now...
Hotep the psychic

Hotep looked like an unending waterfall of tears as he swallowed the pepper. he let out a small amount of what seemed like smoke with a cough "AAAAAAAH!!!!"hotep groaned before grabbing the second pepper and putting it into his mouth. "trouble...........blood.whooo" hotep said slowly before looking back at blood
ImageImageImage
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:At first, nothing felt different at all. Blood popped the other half of the chili into his mouth and looked down at Hotep, wordlessly munching on the semi-sweet fruit.
"A solid's a f-..Fav-..Favor!"

Just what kind of slang is that???
D-Singer wrote:Blood suddenly stopped chewing and looked at Rav. His jaws were practically locking up as the spicy burn from earlier came flooding back into his mouth. The insides of his ears flushed an even brighter shade of red than before, and his chops curled back into a twisted smile of burning pain.

"*Hic* hot..."
He muttered a cuss word.
"-That's hot!"

He could hardly believe how terrible it was becoming. It was nothing like his salad!
With each attempt at swallowing, Blood shed a few tears from the severe burning pain.
Hotep just HAD to make it a contest.
He couldn't back out now...
Rav reaches across the table to take Blood's handpaw into his paws, looking the other dog into the eyes.

I think you need to choose your battles better. You have nothing to prove to anyone here.
An a good Alpha should know when to avoid a fight.. or challenge he is going to regret later..

Rav laps at his water bowl, and rubbing at the tears forming in his eyes.
An with that. I'll be way over there, out of our psychic range. before i'm barfing in sympathy.
An you can go on play Macho man, errr dog..

Rav then lets go of his paw and beats feet out of there to meet up with the other pets.
Wiping the tears from his eyes..

Lucky peers at Rav as he come crying? up to the other pets..
What's going on? did you have a fight with the other sheps?
Huh wha? NO.. I just had to get away from the hot chili pepper eating contest.
Oh? you think i could join them in that!!
If your crazy enough to want to hurt yourself, while trying to be brave and macho in front of the others..
Naaaa, I have eaten that kind of hot stuff all the time..
Rav eyes the fox..
As long as your not out trying to prove your just as tough, or tougher than Blood is.
We don't need more pets refusing to back down in front of the others, and pushing themselves into sickness and foolish misery..

Naaa it's going to be just a friendly game..
Lucky turns to Kayla,
want to watch me eat them under the table?
He asks of his vixen, before trotting off to join the other two eating the chili's
Rav shakes his head.. Fools...

Lucky joins Hotep and Blood at the table..
I hear that your having a chili eating contest, mind if i join in??
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Um, sure." Kayla said, following Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet goes to follow Kayla but stops when he see's its Rav.
Hey, cutie~ Jet greeted. How was your training?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet goes to follow Kayla but stops when he see's its Rav.
Brutal... an yours?
Letting a cat boss you around like that, shameful..
Deske

Post by Deske »

Upon arriving at the park, Yukon wa dragged away by a small group of children, bent on playing with the 'new doggie'. He signed and smiled, this wasn't his first time being dragged off by kids, silly memories popping up here and there.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:Jet goes to follow Kayla but stops when he see's its Rav.
Brutal... an yours?
Letting a cat boss you around like that, shameful..
Letting a cat train me isn't shameful. Letting diabetes get out of control is what is shameful. Jet replied.

Mars had followed Yukon to the park and watched the kids play with him.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: Letting a cat train me isn't shameful. Letting diabetes get out of control is what is shameful. Jet replied.

Rav watches the kids go after the dog and cat.
Seems the human kids remembered the last time Rav had "smiled" at them, and are keeping away from him now..

So whats up with all this stuff you have in your fur?
Is it to cover-up the signs that you have this diabetes sickness?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep looked like an unending waterfall of tears as he swallowed the pepper. he let out a small amount of what seemed like smoke with a cough "AAAAAAAH!!!!"hotep groaned before grabbing the second pepper and putting it into his mouth. "trouble...........blood.whooo" hotep said slowly before looking back at blood

"RRrr...You little-!"

Blood snagged the last chili and bit it in half before crunching the rest of it. His chops and expression twitching and winching as tears ran freely down his cheeks, angrily chewing and forcing down the intolerably hot ghost chili.
Keeshah wrote: Rav reaches across the table to take Blood's handpaw into his paws, looking the other dog into the eyes.

I think you need to choose your battles better. You have nothing to prove to anyone here.
An a good Alpha should know when to avoid a fight.. or challenge he is going to regret later..

Rav laps at his water bowl, and rubbing at the tears forming in his eyes.
An with that. I'll be way over there, out of our psychic range. before i'm barfing in sympathy.
An you can go on play Macho man, errr dog..

Rav then lets go of his paw and beats feet out of there to meet up with the other pets.
Wiping the tears from his eyes..
Blood managed to give Rav another confused look as he silently kept munching.
Why was he crying?
And what the freak did he mean by 'psychic range'?

Rav's weirdness sometimes never seemed to go away. Even after all this time, he still wasn't totally used to it...
Keeshah wrote:************
Lucky joins Hotep and Blood at the table..
I hear that your having a chili eating contest, mind if i join in??
*WHAM!*

Blood slammed a fist down on the table in front of him. The burn was driving him insane!

"RRRRG!!"

*WHAM* *WHAM* *WHAM*

"AAHFFF!!!"

Blood cranked his head to one side and clenched his teeth hard, finally having managed to swallow the last bit of chili. All that was left in its wake was pain...

Not even a burning pain anymore. Just straight up, unrelenting, mouth pain.

Comparative to someone hooking up your tongue to a car battery while forcing you to drink a mouthful of Drano...

"GETCH YOUR OOOWN!"

The coydog screamed in response, as he dragged his claws across the table towards him, leaving behind some noticeable scratch marks.
Last edited by D-Singer on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote: Letting a cat train me isn't shameful. Letting diabetes get out of control is what is shameful. Jet replied.

Rav watches the kids go after the dog and cat.
Seems the human kids remembered the last time Rav had "smiled" at them, and are keeping away from him now..

So whats up with all this stuff you have in your fur?
When your fur is an odd color, people notice that more than the syringe that has to be plunged into my arm or some other part of my body every 4 or 8 hours. Jet said.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon ran towards the flying disk that one of the kids had thrown and caught it midair in his mouth, upon landing though, he lost his footing and tumbled into the river, sitting there drenched, holding a frisbee.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars got to the river and gave Yukon a paw.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Lucky joins Hotep and Blood at the table..
Lucky wrote:I hear that your having a chili eating contest, mind if i join in??
But as Lucky goes to sit down upon the bench.
*WHAM!*
Blood slammed a fist down on the table in front of him. The burn was driving him insane!
"RRRRG!!"
Lucky jumps back as the big, always angry dog starts pounding on the table..
D-Singer wrote:*WHAM* *WHAM* *WHAM*

"AAHFFF!!!"
"GETCH YOUR OOOWN!"

The coydog screamed in response, as he dragged his claws across the table towards him, leaving behind some noticeable scratch marks.
If that's the way it's going to be, then i will..
Lucky turns an bumps into Kayla, who had followed him.
That dog just won't give me a chance, no matter how much i try... An he needs to be taught a lesson..
A broad smile creeps across Lucky's face, As he goes over to the vender and orders just an assortment plate of hot peppers.

The fluffy red fox returns to the table..
Setting the plate of peppers in the middle of the table, before Hotep and Blood.
It's was rude of me to try to crash this contest, in the middle of the battle. Such an unfair advantage.
So here, more ammo for you two to continue your battling. An may the best dog win!

Lucky then steps back..
You two needing your water bowls refilled??

@.@ @.@ @.@ @.@ @.@ @.@ @.@
MrNeonShot wrote:
Keeshah wrote: So whats up with all this stuff you have in your fur?
When your fur is an odd color, people notice that more than the syringe that has to be plunged into my arm or some other part of my body every 4 or 8 hours. Jet said.

Rav's muzzle was still, burning and drooling from what Blood was trying to eat.
Panting and gasping while really not doing anything.

I think it's really silly to go through all that dress up..
You could make yourself one he bravest and looked to dogs in the neighborhood.
Have you no idea how all the other pets, hate an or fear needles. An then here is you. Eh it's nothing.
Pups from all over would be looking up to you..

Rav looks about, and seeing that the cat is now distracted, with playing in the river? The river? a water liking cat??
with the kids and the other dog..
Rav turns about and hikes up his tail..
Nows your chance to get in some really good sniffing!
Hotep the psychic

Hearing he mention of water almost broke hotep as he swalled the second pepper. He then slowly picked up the third placed it in his mouth and crunched down biting his tongue and holding it in."come on....blood break!......i want to see you break" hotep thought when lucky brought more peppers. He then smiled at blood before grabbing one and eating it also with the original ghost pepper. Only he didnt realize that it was another chili. His face becaMe red as a small trickle of red dripped onto the table. "Uh oh....." hotep thought before ignoring it. He then felt enourmous pain on his tongue when the pepper juices touched the open wound in his mouth. He then grabbed the table as if begging for life. Eyes wide and flooding with water."mmmmmmm...........not............giving.......up!" hotep groaned under closed teeth
ImageImageImage
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon takes Mars' law and pulls himself out of the water as some of the kids come running over to see what happened , "Thanks. Well at least I don't have to take a bath today." He jokes, throwing the frisbee to one of the kids
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote:Rav's muzzle was still, burning and drooling from what Blood was trying to eat.
Panting and gasping while really not doing anything.
Do you need something to drink, Rav? Jet asked.
Keeshah wrote:I think it's really silly to go through all that dress up..
You could make yourself one he bravest and looked to dogs in the neighborhood.
Have you no idea how all the other pets, hate an or fear needles. An then here is you. Eh it's nothing.
Pups from all over would be looking up to you...

Do you think so? Jet asked.
Keeshah wrote:Rav looks about, and seeing that the cat is now distracted, with playing in the river? The river? a water liking cat??
with the kids and the other dog..
Rav turns about and hikes up his tail..
Nows your chance to get in some really good sniffing!

Jet bent down slightly and sniffed the tail.
Y'know I was only doing this to check you out, right? Jet asked.
---
Except that Jet was washed in this river. Mars replied. A kid wanted to jump in with them, so Mars quickly caught him before getting into the water.
Come on, you. No jumping in the water! Mars said before climbing out of the water.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon smiled and laughed as Mars caught the kid, "Go ask your parents if you can come for a swim." He shouts as the child runs off. Yukon turns to Mars, still watching the children chase about the frisbee "They're adorable. Mischievous, but hey, who isn't?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Their like little danger magnets. We need to get them some bubble wrap. Mars replied.
"Danger is my middle name!" A kid shouted.
Your middle name is Carmichal, Lewis. Your dog is a regular trainee at the gym.
The kid snaps his fingers and walks off after the other kid.