HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie trotted to the kitchen, took some kitchen roll, wet it with tap water and returned to try and clean Oreos' face.

At the scent of the water, Oreo starts dog (skunk-air-paddling). his paws swimming up into the air, in time with the water scented dream.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

While the rabbits were busy looking for Piper's pipe , there were some movements around them , hidden in the darkness , whatever it was , it moved quite fast , and didn't make much sound . It moved in and out , in no particular pattern , as if looking for something....
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard shook Oreo awake.
Sweety, you need to stay awake. I know the sedative is hard to fight, but you need to stay awake.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Pluz you got a wet face now," Leslie said, grinning up at Blizzard as he finished cleaning his friends' face.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn is about to follow Kilo's lead when his sensitive ears pick up something. Flashing his light around the tunnel, he searches for the source of the sound.
"Is s-somebody there?" he calls out, ears swivelling.

"Not again! Those tunnels seem to be far too dangerous to let you guys keep exploring them! We'll end up sued or worse someone will end up seriously injured if not dead!" Joan groans as she climbs down the stairs, pulling out her phone as she goes.
"Where's the rest of the group? Don't tell me this is all that's left." Joan is only half joking as she dials the number for Mr. Nordic written on Oreo's tag and waits for the man to pick up.
"Leslie, you've got bandages on too. What happened to you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Scrached me pads on the metul rope fing," Leslie explained apologetically.
------------------------------
"You have been detected, sir," Kilo challenged, "you might as well show yourself, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Leslie tried pulling off the trap, but he cut his paws. We had the tunnels checked, so the trap must've been new! Hutch said.
We need to find whoever set the trap and keep them out of the tunnels.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury sighed and placed a hand on top of Leslie's head, "I really should have been watching after you more closely," he sighed, "I feel bad."
~~~

Tesla, exhausted, sat on the floor panting roughly, swaying slightly in place
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie's ears drooped. "Aww, down't do that," he said, "then I feel bad fore making yew feel bad..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot stood silently behind Flynn, observing what would happen next.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"For just one visit to these tunnels to be uneventful," said Lucky nervously, "That's all I need out of life."

"I don't like surprises..." complained Ryyn looking into the darkness.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"guys , it's me , chill" Nadia's voice echoed from the darkness , or.....at least it sounded ALMOST like her
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Blizzard shook Oreo awake.
Sweety, you need to stay awake. I know the sedative is hard to fight, but you need to stay awake.
Oreo swims harder in the air, as he is shaken, but not stirring.
hard fight, waves deep! on paddle.
the skunk mutters..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Can I have some water...?" Tesla panted out from his spot on the floor, "Miss Porter?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie hurried off to the kitchen and poured some water for Tesla. Then he recalled Dogs liked glasses so he tipped the water from his hands into the sink, filled a glass, turned the water off and headed back to Tesla. "Heer you are, Mister Corgi."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That you, Nadia? Why don't you come out where we can see you instead of hiding?"

~~~~
Joan, seeing Oreo's condition, immediately springs into action.
"Right, That looks like a bad concussion. Let's get him straight to the vets. Whoever knows most about what happened, take the phone and tell his owner what happened on the way. It's ringing now." Joan palms off the phone onto the nearest pet and grabs her keys and purse before heading for the door, expecting the pets to follow.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla grabbed the glass from Leslie with both paws, put it to his lips and turned his head back to drink all of the water down. He disengaged the glass with a gasp, "Oooh, I should've done that more slowly." He said, holding his head in one hand to comfort a deep headache, "Thanks Leslie."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That you, Nadia? Why don't you come out where we can see you instead of hiding?"

~~~~
Joan, seeing Oreo's condition, immediately springs into action.
"Right, That looks like a bad concussion. Let's get him straight to the vets. Whoever knows most about what happened, take the phone and tell his owner what happened on the way. It's ringing now." Joan palms off the phone onto the nearest pet and grabs her keys and purse before heading for the door, expecting the pets to follow.
hello? Norton residence, Miss Cleo speaking how may I help you?

Oreo is finally shaken out of his dream of swimming In the sea, or was it an ocean?
He turns an looks over at Tesla as he cries out.
Ooooh brain freeze !! I get those Halfta learn to drink cold stuff slower..

Oreo looks around the room
wha..? Wha.. Why am I dry??
I was just on a white sandy beach with this husky here..
He was tossing coconuts out into the surf for me to fetch!
Where are we now?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

We're heading to the vets. You may want to pass the phone to me.
Hutch does so and Blizzard speaks.
Hey, Mrs. Cloe? My name is Blizzard Robin, I'm Hutch's new brother. Your son was caught in a leg trap down in the caves and we're taking him to the vets. Blizzard had the phone cradled on his shoulder as he picked Oreo up.
A white fox helped keep Oreo calm while Hutch went to go get someone with wire cutters. But while we were waiting for him, a wolf from the group injected his leg with some pain killers.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"That you, Nadia? Why don't you come out where we can see you instead of hiding?"
"I'm not hiding Flynn , just checking for traps around here , as for letting you see me.....eeeeeeehh , maybe later , right now is not the best time to , ya know , do that"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Many people here seem to have secrets," Kilo mused loudly. "You keep yours, dearest Nadia, and rejoin us when you wish. Without your protection I doubt we shall move far."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie suddenly realised the others had left the room and speed-trotted after them. "C'mon, Mister Tessler!"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:We're heading to the vets. You may want to pass the phone to me.
Hutch does so and Blizzard speaks.
Hey, Mrs. Cloe? My name is Blizzard Robin, I'm Hutch's new brother. Your son was caught in a leg trap down in the caves and we're taking him to the vets. Blizzard had the phone cradled on his shoulder as he picked Oreo up.
A white fox helped keep Oreo calm while Hutch went to go get someone with wire cutters. But while we were waiting for him, a wolf from the group injected his leg with some pain killers.
He was caught in a what? I though leg hold traps were banned years ago! How badly is he hurt??
I've grown fawn of him.. can he walk?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Tell them we'll meet them at the vets." Joan instructs as she loads the pets into the car.
"Whoever knows best what happened had better come and everyone else should stay so you're not in the vet's way."

~~~~
"What's wrong, Nadia? You don't have to be shy. None of us are wearing clothes anyway." Flynn scents the air as he jokes, trying to figure out where the vixen is hiding.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Many people here seem to have secrets," Kilo mused loudly. "You keep yours, dearest Nadia, and rejoin us when you wish. Without your protection I doubt we shall move far."
"Er... yeah, I guess. What he said." There's a sudden CRUNCH as Flynn moves his paw and the buck's heart skips a beat.
"Oh no..." Looking down, he hesitantly moves his paw, shining his torch at the floor, and breathes a sigh of relief as he sees it's not Piper's pipes but a tiny mouse skeleton. He quickly covers it with his paw again so that Kilo won't see before turning back to Piper.
"It's okay. It wasn't your pipes. Keep searching, we'll find them yet."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie said uncertainly as he picked at his wet bandages, "does yew want me to come too, Mrs Porter?"
-------------------------------------------
At the sound of the crack, Kilo spun his torch around and down to the ground (just after Flynn covered the corpse up). "Did your foot just crack, young Flynn?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"It isn't brain freeze, Oreo, it's dehydration..." Tesla mumbled, getting up to his feet wobbly
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "What's wrong, Nadia? You don't have to be shy. None of us are wearing clothes anyway." Flynn scents the air as he jokes, trying to figure out where the vixen is hiding.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Many people here seem to have secrets," Kilo mused loudly. "You keep yours, dearest Nadia, and rejoin us when you wish. Without your protection I doubt we shall move far."
"Er... yeah, I guess. What he said." There's a sudden CRUNCH as Flynn moves his paw and the buck's heart skips a beat.
"Oh no..." Looking down, he hesitantly moves his paw, shining his torch at the floor, and breathes a sigh of relief as he sees it's not Piper's pipes but a tiny mouse skeleton. He quickly covers it with his paw again so that Kilo won't see before turning back to Piper.
"It's okay. It wasn't your pipes. Keep searching, we'll find them yet."
"well if I tell you why , then I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret now would I?" Nadia chuckled "But seriously though , nothing's wrong , don't worry about it guys"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot waves his flashlight around at the ground, looking for the pipes.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yes, he can still walk. He may be a little concussed, but we can talk more later. We'll meet you guys at the vets! Blizzard said.

Hutch gave Oreo a fond pet on the head.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Tell them we'll meet them at the vets." Joan instructs as she loads the pets into the car.

Oreo squirms and grunts as he is picked up once again..
I can walks dang it!!he complains..
Micheal is away at work, it will take him hours to get home.
Is there cab service in this town?

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie said uncertainly as he picked at his wet bandages, "does yew want me to come too, Mrs Porter?"

You did cuts your paws on the trap..
Esper wrote:"It isn't brain freeze, Oreo, it's dehydration..." Tesla mumbled, getting up to his feet wobbly

Maybe you should half the vet looks at you as well, maybe they can do things for you as well..
MrNeonShot wrote:Yes, he can still walk. He may be a little concussed, but we can talk more later. We'll meet you guys at the vets! Blizzard said.

Hutch gave Oreo a fond pet on the head.

Oreo starts to Churrrr at the pet on the head, then suddenly grabs the back of his neck an yelps!
Oowww Owww! My neck is hurting n" stiff!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie clambored into the car when he got a chance and leaned back out, stretching oout a handpaw. "Gif you a hand, Mister Tessler?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard took Oreo to the car and handed the phone back while Hutch stayed behind, whimpering slightly.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla shook his head, "Nah, I'll be okay, dehydration can be treated at home." he replied to Leslie, standing near Hutch
~~~

Mercury was nowhere to be seen
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

About to enter the car herself, Joan stops as she hears the whimper.
"Hutch? Are you okay?"

~~~~
"Yeah, just my paw. I must be getting arthritis." jokes Flynn. "See anything yet?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"If yew's hurt, yew should come wif us, Mister Hutch!" Leslie called, wondering where Mercury had wandered off to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't YOU go looking for Arthritis, my boy," Kilo advised, "and I have not espied the Pied Piper's pipes."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:About to enter the car herself, Joan stops as she hears the whimper.
"Hutch? Are you okay?"
Oh, er, yeah! Just take care of Oreo for me, please! Hutch replied with a smile, hiding his worry.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Nothing ye- began Lucky, suddenly stopping as he felt something jab into his knee. Lifting his knee up cautiously, he saw that his knee had landed on Piper's pipes. "Well...I found them."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Blizzard took Oreo to the car and handed the phone back while Hutch stayed behind, whimpering slightly.
Oreo whined and complained about being buckled down into the car seat..
What are you whimpering about Hutchy?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie put an arm around Oreos' shoulders in a gesture of friendship. "'S'OK, Oreo. Mister Hutch is just wurried abowt yew is all."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie put an arm around Oreos' shoulders in a gesture of friendship. "'S'OK, Oreo. Mister Hutch is just wurried abowt yew is all."
dat is silly i iz just.. YOoowwwll!!
Cringing as he is hugged..
Well I have a bit of a creek in my neck..
rubbing the back of his neck with a forepaw.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie withdrew the hand. "Soree, soree."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie