Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So... Zee emperor vas zee bat* guy?"
"But... Okay... Ees zere a princess een ziss story? Or just zee bad emperor?"

*bad
Aethon set the whistle down and took the crystal in his paw, rubbing it as a sort of subconcious act. "Yes, I had established the Emperor was quite the non hero, and no, there is no princess, these items are about the Emperor. Plus he had no wife, or children."
Roarin wrote:"There's probably a game or hobby store around here somewhere..." The dog looked around at the many store of the plaza.
"Rendak? You probably know this place better than me. Or we can always ask Aethon for help. Maybe he can work some of his magic...". Metaphorically and possibly literally speaking.
Rendak smiled and nodded along with Frosty's idea, but then tapped his chin in thought. "Well, I just moved back not that long ago so you actually know alot more than me at the moment...we will probably be able to identify such a store easily by the sign or just by the mall directory..."
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"unless he had pets...."Horus said looking at her paws
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:
Roarin wrote:"There's probably a game or hobby store around here somewhere..." The dog looked around at the many store of the plaza.
"Rendak? You probably know this place better than me. Or we can always ask Aethon for help. Maybe he can work some of his magic...". Metaphorically and possibly literally speaking.
Rendak smiled and nodded along with Frosty's idea, but then tapped his chin in thought. "Well, I just moved back not that long ago so you actually know alot more than me at the moment...we will probably be able to identify such a store easily by the sign or just by the mall directory..."
Tron glanced out as well, noting a directory a few yards away. He gave a small nod.
"Better than wandering around blind," Tron said. "Let's take a look, shouldn't be too many game stores around, right?"
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari smiled when Orange cuddled against him. He cuddled back against the otter.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Vegas wrote:Tron glanced out as well, noting a directory a few yards away. He gave a small nod.
"Better than wandering around blind," Tron said. "Let's take a look, shouldn't be too many game stores around, right?"
Rendak smiled and agreed with the unfamiliar dog, grabbing Frosty's paw and leading him and Tron to the directory he had marked, clutching the bag tightly in his other paw

Aethon cleared his throat and set the gem down, intending to continue the story "The Emperor eventually made it to his destination, easily forcing his way over borders and through the kingdom until he arrived at a large hill in the countryside over looking the village, more a moderately sized town than the way it had been described to him. It seemed the village was left to thrive under it's supernatural protection and with the quality of the soil and the nearby forest area, it was all one happy and balanced near natural machine.

The Emperor set up his troops camps on the hill and had a throne carved out of a large stone at the perfect vantage point for him to watch his soldiers go forth and attempt to attack, hoping these spirits actually appeared and he did not waste his time. After 2 days of preparation a small group of 250 men was sent at the village, told they could do whatever their hearts desired for them to do, just do not hold back. Before they could get within 100 feet of the village's scarcely walled border, brilliant lights flashed bathed the country side! The Emperor himself had trouble focusing his vision at first, seeing only vague outline as they dashed between the soldiers of the unit, men flying through the air and being struck down in seconds. After only a minute they were all defeated, an emblem burned into the grass where the 'battle' had taken place. As one can imagine the Emperor was greatly pleased that the legends were true and he began to formulate a plan."
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:
Vegas wrote:Tron glanced out as well, noting a directory a few yards away. He gave a small nod.
Rendak smiled and agreed with the unfamiliar dog, grabbing Frosty's paw and leading him and Tron to the directory he had marked, clutching the bag tightly in his other paw
"Alright, so," Tron said. "We are here, and there are three game stores that look promising. We can take out this one..." Tron pointed to one of the stores on the upper east corner of the map. "Because, from the looks of it, they aren't pet friendly. I'd wager he'd go here..." Tron pointed at a store in the lower west area. "It looks like a hobby game store, which would be very attracting to him. He's probably there right now, checking the cards out. What do you guys think?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vhat vas zee plan?"
"Und vhat did zee emblem und zee guartians look like?" Liesel pulls out her notebook and begins jotting down a few ideas and thoughts.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost nodded.
"It's a good a place to look as any." He glanced over to Tron when a quizzical look on his face.
"Tron, if may I ask... Why is Ace trying to run away in the first place?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

"He's not trying to run away, he wants to explore, is all," Tron said. "He's still in the pup stage, so he's naturally curious, but he's usually smarter. Of course... this could be all my fault." Tron scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "I might have not been paying attention and he got away."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Do you know where all this happened?" Kamatari asked, making a globe out of sand.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Vegas wrote:"He's not trying to run away, he wants to explore, is all," Tron said. "He's still in the pup stage, so he's naturally curious, but he's usually smarter. Of course... this could be all my fault." Tron scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "I might have not been paying attention and he got away."
Rendak smiled and urged Tron to go towards the store he had found on the map "Well let us quit dallying! We can gab on the way there yes? :3"
hypernovatic wrote:"Do you know where all this happened?" Kamatari asked, making a globe out of sand.
Aethon shook his head "Continents and country boundaries have changed immeasurably since then, it'd take months of study to figure out where everything had been! Anyhow, back to the story!"
Hlaoroo wrote:"Vhat vas zee plan?"
"Und vhat did zee emblem und zee guartians look like?" Liesel pulls out her notebook and begins jotting down a few ideas and thoughts.
Aethon cleared his throat "The emblem was of a crescent moon, we don't know what it meant or if the crescent moon was jsut part of it and the rest of the emblem was not properly documented. The guardians appears to be quadrupeds, rather large, and their misty, spiritual forms flowing beautifully, all 13 had different weapons and abilities, but more on that later! The plan was simple enough at first it seemed, the Emperor kept sending larger and larger units with more men and different types of soldiers to see which lasted longest or wore them out the most, all living test subjects so the Emperor could accurately gauge their powers. He didn't want to go himself because he may have destroyed them with too much power, being spirits and all."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Liesel's pencil flies across the page.
"Interestink. So... Zee emperor, he vas vantink to er... sub... subju... to have zee spirits een hees control, ja?"
"But vhy voult zee soldiers help ein mean person like zat?"
"Zey voult haff been too scaret not to, ja, Aethon?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:
Vegas wrote:"He's not trying to run away, he wants to explore, is all," Tron said. "He's still in the pup stage, so he's naturally curious, but he's usually smarter. Of course... this could be all my fault." Tron scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. "I might have not been paying attention and he got away."
Rendak smiled and urged Tron to go towards the store he had found on the map "Well let us quit dallying! We can gab on the way there yes? :3"
Tron nodded, and walked off towards the store they had picked out.

Ace, in the meantime, was at said store, browsing the merchandise. Typical poker and trading cards, board games, hobby figurines, so on and so forth. Ace grinned as he browsed, debating on what he should get.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay." Kamatari said, spinning his sand globe around. "So, why was the emperor trying to control the spirits?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:Liesel's pencil flies across the page.
"Interestink. So... Zee emperor, he vas vantink to er... sub... subju... to have zee spirits een hees control, ja?"
hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, okay." Kamatari said, spinning his sand globe around. "So, why was the emperor trying to control the spirits?"
Aethon nodded to the girl's questions, him leaning back into the chair "Quite so to the both of you, and I can answer your question too Kama. The Emperor indeed wanted to subjugate these spirits simply to add to his own might and power, he wanted no one to be able to ever challenge him, he simply controlled too much to ever put it at stake. So he eventually crafted these magical devices that would anchor the spirits to the physical realm, and bring out their true forms."
Vegas wrote:Tron nodded, and walked off towards the store they had picked out.

Ace, in the meantime, was at said store, browsing the merchandise. Typical poker and trading cards, board games, hobby figurines, so on and so forth. Ace grinned as he browsed, debating on what he should get.
Rendak smiles and holds onto Frosty's paw for the journey, clearing his throat "So, what's Ace like aside from love of games and such?"

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:
Rendak smiles and holds onto Frosty's paw for the journey, clearing his throat "So, what's Ace like aside from love of games and such?"
"Annoying, tricky, mischievous, gold hearted, pretty much a typical kid," Tron said. "He's gonna drive me to drink, I swear. But, he's a good kid. Bit of a risk taker, though..."
Tron glanced around the shops, thinking.
"What's life like here?" the ridgeback asked. "My family and I just moved here, haven't met many people. Do you guys have a library or a movie theater?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Rendak wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Liesel's pencil flies across the page.
hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, okay." Kamatari said, spinning his sand globe around. "So, why was the emperor trying to control the spirits?"
Aethon nodded to the girl's questions, him leaning back into the chair "Quite so to the both of you, and I can answer your question too Kama. The Emperor indeed wanted to subjugate these spirits simply to add to his own might and power, he wanted no one to be able to ever challenge him, he simply controlled too much to ever put it at stake. So he eventually crafted these magical devices that would anchor the spirits to the physical realm, and bring out their true forms."
Spirit battles still do exist, but for someone to actually control them with magic weapons is amazing! Usually it requires a host and a certain seal. At least, that's what my trainer used to say. Orange commented.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Liesel stops writing for a moment and looks up.
"You vere havink ein trainer? Vee were havink to... Er... How do you say? ... Learnink? It to us? I sink I don't haff said zat right..."
"You mean zat zee spirits like ziss are real? I sought eet vas just ein story."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yup! My trainer taught me doppelganger art and minor sealing techniques, but I don't remember how to use seals. Orange replied.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

"spirits are allways gonna fight. theres gonna be fights for ballance, peace and so on." Hotep said laying on a seperate table
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ah, okay." Kamatari said, now tossing around a sand ball.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well... its been an interesting story, but I gotta go pick up groceries. Kama, do you want to join me? Orange asked as she stood up.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure." Kamatari replied, standing up and stretching.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Vegas wrote:"Annoying, tricky, mischievous, gold hearted, pretty much a typical kid," Tron said. "He's gonna drive me to drink, I swear. But, he's a good kid. Bit of a risk taker, though..."
"What's life like here?" the ridgeback asked. "My family and I just moved here, haven't met many people. Do you guys have a library or a movie theater?"
Frost nods. "As far as I can tell our community provides all those services and more." The dog responds happily, recalling when he took a policecar ride to tour and get a handle of where everything is in the city. "The town offers parks, and other shopping and food areas as well."

Ref Ref!
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Roarin wrote:
Vegas wrote:"Annoying, tricky, mischievous, gold hearted, pretty much a typical kid," Tron said. "He's gonna drive me to drink, I swear. But, he's a good kid. Bit of a risk taker, though..."
Frost nods. "As far as I can tell our community provides all those services and more." The dog responds happily, recalling when he took a policecar ride to tour and get a handle of where everything is in the city. "The town offers parks, and other shopping and food areas as well."
"Nifty," Tron said. "I'll take a look around after I get my paws on- THERE HE IS!" Tron dashed off as he spotted Ace walking out of the store they were headed. The mutt glanced up at him.
"Oh, hey there," Ace said. "Where were you? I got worried after you couldn't find me!"
"YOU got worried?" Tron exclaimed. "I'm the one who nearly ripped his tail out when..."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

This confuses the guinea pigs.
"Seal? Vot ees seal?"
"I sink... Like... Er... Oap Oap Oap!" Gabriele guesses, flapping her paws at arm's length like flippers.
"Oh! But... Ziss ees not makink sense..."
MrNeonShot wrote:Well... its been an interesting story, but I gotta go pick up groceries. Kama, do you want to join me? Orange asked as she stood up.
"Aw. Must you go? Vee vere enjoyink zee story."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Seals like envelope seals or letter seals. But seals with a certain magic type allows you to produce different kind of magical effects. Orange explained.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ein Siegel?" Liesel is still confused as the alternate English meaning of the word doesn't translate into German. Her sister shares the sentiment and they look to Hotep pleadingly, knowing that he speaks German.
"Can you be helpink to explain, bitte, Horus?"

Siegel = seal (for a letter, etc)
bitte = please
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"hes refering to the ancient arts where ninjas preformed hand signs before issuing an attack.. like this" Hotep said showing three different hand signs slowly. she then stood and stretched some from laying on the table
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So are we going to go or not?" Kamatari asked, watching a sand snake slither around Orange's shoulders.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ein Siegel?" Liesel is still confused as the alternate English meaning of the word doesn't translate into German. Her sister shares the sentiment and they look to Hotep pleadingly, knowing that he speaks German.
"Can you be helpink to explain, bitte, Horus?"

Siegel = seal (for a letter, etc)
bitte = please
Aethon smiles "I believe it is Ein Bannsiegel they speak of my German friends, I do hope this clears some things up! anyhow, would you all like to convene at a later date and I can continue the story?" the fox leaned back and put his feet up on the table, patient for an answer from them all.
Vegas wrote: "Nifty," Tron said. "I'll take a look around after I get my paws on- THERE HE IS!" Tron dashed off as he spotted Ace walking out of the store they were headed. The mutt glanced up at him.
"Oh, hey there," Ace said. "Where were you? I got worried after you couldn't find me!"
"YOU got worried?" Tron exclaimed. "I'm the one who nearly ripped his tail out when..."
Rendak giggles and rested his head against Frosty as he watched the two "Seems we were successful in our mission!"

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'd be fine with that." Kamatari said, picking some of the sand out of his fur.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost wrapped an arm around Rendak, "It seems so." The sled dog replies, looking happily at the reunited pet and owner. With that over the dog's mind was free to roam onto other topics, which reminds him... Frost looks over at Rendak. "Back there at the jewelry store. You're kinda rich aren't you."

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh!" After a bried conversation in German, the guinea pigs turn back to Hotep and Aethon.
"Ah, ein Bannsiegel! Sank you! Now vee are underschtandink! Er... Must vee go? Vee haff novhere to be goink now..."
"I am vantink to finish zee story!

Bannsiegel = Spell Seal
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You guys can finish the story, don't let me hold you back! Orange said. She nods to Kama and begins walking away.
See you guys later!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So, how are you?" Kamatari asked, walking beside Orange.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm doing fine... How are you feeling? Orange asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"My eyes hurt a bit and there's a ringing in the back of my head, but other than that I'm fine." Kamatari said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

"Come on," Tron said, dragging his younger "brother" away from the shop. "I want you to apologize to these two pets for causing trouble."
Ace scowled at Tron, but looked at the two dogs.
"These are... forgive me, I didn't catch your names," Tron said to Rendak and Frost.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Do you need to go to the vets to check that out, sweety?