HPU?: Apollo City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly?: Apollo City

Post by hypernovatic »

"We met yesterday at Annette's place." Dust said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's good. What did you determine to be the problem?" Kelly queries, keeping an eye on Orion to make sure he's okay standing up.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Are you good friends with Ashe? Wealthy asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Noah smiled. Its simple. He said as he opened one of the glass cases. You buy a case with a hatch. He took out one of the toys. It was a vintage botcon 2011 Galvatron, a purple guy with rotor blades on his right arm.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"His battery was corroded which fried everything surrounding it." Rock answered.
----
"I personally think so." Dust said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy couldn't read Dust's emotions for some reason, so he tried something else.
Are you more than friends? Wealthy asked.
---
Orion looked at Todd again. Is he going to be okay now?
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dust blushed at this question. "I- I kind of want to be, but I'm not sure if she would want to." he muttered.
----
"He should be." Rock said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Legotron123 wrote:Noah smiled. Its simple. He said as he opened one of the glass cases. You buy a case with a hatch. He took out one of the toys. It was a vintage botcon 2011 Galvatron, a purple guy with rotor blades on his right arm.
Jemmy examined the action figure outside...and inside. "Configured for transformation into a helicopter. Rudely crafted, but interesting concept. These figures," he looked at the other Transformers displayed, "Are divided into two sub-cathegories: Autobots and Decepticons. The latter suggesting an hostile alignment. Care to elaborate?"
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Annette sighed heavily and sat alone in a booth, setting Caeruleus on the table, where he sat quietly, still actively parsing social feeds. Annette flagged down a server and ordered an omelette
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Is it safe to reactivate him? Also, how much shall we pay you?" Noting that Orion had gotten up, Kelly turns to him too.
"Are you feeling better now, Orion?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Dust blushed at this question. "I- I kind of want to be, but I'm not sure if she would want to." he muttered.
----
"Crush, honest, doubtful."
I think she would. Just give some time to develop a friendship before asking her out. Wealthy said.
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Is it safe to reactivate him? Also, how much shall we pay you?" Noting that Orion had gotten up, Kelly turns to him too.
"Are you feeling better now, Orion?"
Yup! Thanks for your help, Kelly!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay. I'll try that." Dust said.
-----------
"It's safe to reactivate him. I'll just take 200 dollars." Rock said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

James scoffed at Jemmys question. Trust me, you do not want us to talk about those factions. Yea, we could go for HOURS talking about them. Their leaders, how each version acts different, their members, how they started, where the names of their members come from, etc. Besides, there's something you will find much more interesting. Noah said as he lead the group to a different room. Our hologram room!
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
valerio

Post by valerio »

Legotron123 wrote:James scoffed at Jemmys question. Trust me, you do not want us to talk about those factions. Yea, we could go for HOURS talking about them. Their leaders, how each version acts different, their members, how they started, where the names of their members come from, etc. Besides, there's something you will find much more interesting. Noah said as he lead the group to a different room. Our hologram room!
Jemmy couldn't be 'impressed', since he hadn't the emotional spontaneity. And yet, he *could* appreciate the sophistication of this model, the circuitry of which was like an open book to him. "Remarkable. Do you use this multilayer neural projection device to train in your job?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy nodded.
So are we going the right way? he asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You are welcome, Orion. What would be your preferred method of payment, Mr. Glacia?" Kelly walks around the table and presses a button inside Todd's head next to where his charging cord is neatly wound. Todd's eyes open and his CPU whirs a few times before the droid sits up and announces that all systems are fully functional in a flat, robotic voice. A moment later Todd blinks, and then turns to Rock and Kelly, now fully activated.
"Thank you. To use the organic equivalent phrase, I feel much better. All systems are functional and my power supply reads as adequate. What turned out to be the problem?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Cash is fine." Rock said. He looked at Todd. "You're battery was corroded which fried everything around it." he said.
------
"Yeah. Here we are." Dust said as they got to his house. He opened the door and walked inside. "Dad, I'm home!" he called.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy followed in behind Dust. He immediately was greeted with a map of the house, seeing as it was a middle class house. He also felt the presence of 3 familiar beings and one new one.
I assume that's your father I'm feeling? Wealthy said aloud.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly pulls a small wad of cash from her satchel and peels off two hundred dollars worth of bills, handing them over to Rock.
"I see. Thank you for repairing me." Todd climbs down from the table and stands by Kelly and Orion.
"Is that Dust arriving home?" queries Kelly at the sound of the door and the voice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Typically we use it to film scenes for our show that would be extremely hard if not impossible to film in real life. For example, computer, display setting 35-B. The room shimmered in a blue light as a miniature nighttime Apollo city appeared. Noah and James shimmered too, as holograms of the super train megazord and space godzilla appeared over them respectively. After the shimmering stopped, they moved their body's a little, and the holograms moved in sync with them. Its a lot easier than spending hours making costumes and set pieces and editing in special effects. Plus it's a good way blow off some steam if you get frustrated.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yep it is." Rock said, standing up and walking into the hallway.
----
"Yep." Dust said, leading Wealthy towards the workshop. He saw Rock and ran up and hugged his dad. Rock smiled and hugged back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wealthy saw Dust hug his dad and kinda smiled. He looked around the house and heard Orion.
Dust! Your back! Orion said excitedly.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hi, Dust! Hi, Wealthy! How goes your day?"
"Hi, Dust and Wealthy. My repairs are complete." the two ferret droids greet the dog and his companion.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hi guys. That's good Todd." Dust said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion followed behind Kelly and Todd with a wagging tail.
Hi, Wealthy! How was the park?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Let's move into the living room." Rock said, leading the pets to the living room. "We didn't go to the park." Dust told Orion.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The droids follow the man into the living room as ordered but not having had anything addressed to them that they deemed needing a reply, they remain silent and stand politely side by side beside a chair.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What happened? Orion asked.

Wealthy looked at Todd and saw the damage repaired.
So what was the problem? he asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Legotron123 wrote:Typically we use it to film scenes for our show that would be extremely hard if not impossible to film in real life. For example, computer, display setting 35-B. The room shimmered in a blue light as a miniature nighttime Apollo city appeared. Noah and James shimmered too, as holograms of the super train megazord and space godzilla appeared over them respectively. After the shimmering stopped, they moved their body's a little, and the holograms moved in sync with them. Its a lot easier than spending hours making costumes and set pieces and editing in special effects. Plus it's a good way blow off some steam if you get frustrated.
"Considering that I am not subjected to 'frustration', I suppose this environment is of no purpose to me for recreational activities, although it could come useful as a laboratory. I must tell my owners to implement their infrastructures."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Esper wrote:Annette sighed heavily and sat alone in a booth, setting Caeruleus on the table, where he sat quietly, still actively parsing social feeds. Annette flagged down a server and ordered an omelette
A few minutes later Hajime waddled over, a steaming omelette prefect lay balanced in his hand.
"One omelette for you, miss. Douzo meshiagare! " The ani-droid said, speaking with his usual pep and a small bow.
"Will that be all?"
------------------------------------
"Woah, that's so cool!" Viria exclaimed, trailing into the room behind them. "So it's like you can go anywhere in the universe if you want to!"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Corroded battery which damaged everything around it. We think I was a faulty build from the start. How are my readings now?" Todd waits curiously for the answer.
"Why did you not visit the park? I understood that you were looking forward to it."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Mr. John took Ashe home and I was going to go to the park with her." Dust said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

She passed out in her pancakes. Wealthy added. He read Todd again.
Perfectly functional.
We can still go to the park together! I think we've got an hour before the meeting, so we can go play over there! Orion offered.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine with that. What about you guys?" Dust asked Todd and Kelly.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm glad my readings are good."
"Is Ashe going to be okay?" queries Kelly, concerned. Her memory banks play again the footage from Ashe's collapse the night before and her logic chips suggest that the events may be related and instruct her speaker to present this theory to the group.
"Could this be related to her collapse last night?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

She collapsed last night? Wealthy asked with a raised eyebrow. I don't think its anything harmful. Her body read exhausted to begin with when I first met her. Wealthy said.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"She did, at the theatre. She recovered quickly though. A visit to the park sounds enjoyable."
"I have not yet been to the park. It will be an interesting experience." Kelly is about to reply to Todd when a message pings through her intellicom system.
"Oh. Our lead has been taken ill. That is inconvenient."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ooh... poor guy... Orion said as his ears fell back.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Oh we can do so much more than that. James said with a smile. Computer, activate scenario ISS3. The room shimmered, and the night time scene was replaced with a white space station. This is the international space station. It was dismantled a few years ago, but we can still explore it all we want.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Legotron123 wrote:Oh we can do so much more than that. James said with a smile. Computer, activate scenario ISS3. The room shimmered, and the night time scene was replaced with a white space station. This is the international space station. It was dismantled a few years ago, but we can still explore it all we want.
"This is rather interesting," Jemmy said, looking around. "Do you have a fully comprehensive list of the station's structures and contents? Including working software?"