HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

Blizzard noted the blush on Oreo's face and took his reply as the innocent cover, so he didn't push the subject.
How long have you 2 been friends~? Blizzard asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Once again, my hero, you've saved the day! He's right though, it probably doesn't take all of us to get Oreo back up again."
"Doc should probably go up so he can tell the vet what he just gave Oreo."
"Yeah. Oh, hey, Elliot and Faust. Last I saw you guys one of you was passed out in my shop. Feeling better now?" the doe queries, noticing the jackals.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of corse I won't lik 'em," Leslie protested, trying not to look at his hands in case he did just that. I kan give Oreo an arm if wanted. I'm strong." He tried to copy Lucky's heroic pose but didn't quite pull it off.
----------------------------------------------------------
"If we are headed back up, Nadia, it might be as well if I were on young Flynn's shoulder. Or the Kittens so I can smack him if he licks his paws."

Leslie grinned, then blew a raspberry at Kilo.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "If we are headed back up, Nadia, it might be as well if I were on young Flynn's shoulder. Or the Kittens so I can smack him if he licks his paws."

Leslie grinned, then blew a raspberry at Kilo.
"mhm" Nadia nodded "So , who do you wanna go with Kilo ? your choice"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I suppose it should really be Flynns'. For safety. Young Leslie seems accident prone."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Alright then..." nadia shrugged , giving the mouse back to Flynn "Come on guys , let's go , the sooner the better"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Blizzard noted the blush on Oreo's face and took his reply as the innocent cover, so he didn't push the subject.
How long have you 2 been friends~? Blizzard asked.
Oreo dangles in he air, kicking his feet to get them back on the ground, to get away from the pets carrying him..
It's been about a month nows.. We met while we were locked in the vet clinic cages, awaiting to be un-maled. (Yawn)
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"You're both still males you know." Tesla chirped, "That hasn't changed."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thats cuuuute... I'm not gonna put you down, if that's why your kicking.
And did you stab yourself earlier, Oreo? Hutch asked. Oreo's thigh had a small trickle of blood from the holes his claws made.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc chuckled as Kilo mentioned mice with penicillin or the vet giving him some. Showing and cocky little smile he spoke much more cheerfully than he felt just a moment ago

"Heh well I have my own supply. Sort of "borrowed" some from doctors and vets here and there, but thank you though. 'll keep that in mind"
Then the wolf turned his attention to the cat who seemed to have something wrong with his paws, he still smelled blood but he wasn't sure if it was Oreo or the cat but again Doc's attention was swayed as Hutch knelt down and spoke, he was sure it wasn't meant as such but he felt it was rude, seeing the circumstances. But again his spirit was lifted when he noticed Oreo practically napping on Nadia's stomach, a hearty chuckle escaped at the display as Koa came by and mentioned his bandaging
"Thank you. Hopefully it holds well"
Then oddly enough Flynn started shaking the skunk, talking about a concussion and such
"Easy there buddy heh "
Then as the cat with the hurt paws walked over and showed them to Nadia and tried to explain, Doc was already on it pulling bandages back out as well as anti-bacterial wipe pads, moving over to the kitten Doc towered over him but tried to seem as friendly as possible.
"Here I just want to wipe those cuts so they dont get infected, and also just put a small bandage. Is that alright?"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Doc should probably go up so he can tell the vet what he just gave Oreo."
"Right, dont want a double injection"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's a fascinating thing, Penicillin," Kilo said as he returned to Flynn's shoulder. "A French Doctor in Africa found it first, you know? He saw the locals using the mold from Camel saddles to treat infections. He sent it in a paper to an academy. They never even acknowledged it. I heard that somewhere." He winced and felt his hip. "I fear I am going to regret the pique with which I threw that cane away, young Flynn." He coughed. "Dry in these tunnels, isn't it?"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Kilo tawks a lot," Leslie said as he followed his group. "Want me to help yew get up tew help, Oreo?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I'm doing fine. Faust isn't with me at the moment, I wonder what he's up to." Elliot scratches his own chin as he slightly looks up.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

We need to keep Oreo off of his paws in case their hurt bad. Blizzard explained. Say... Whats your name~? Blizzard asked the cat.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm Leslie, Misster Blizzard," Leslie said, putting his paws behind his back as they went.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"From what Potato told me Chip told him that one time we were all together," Kilo said, checking on his fingers to make sure he had things straight, "Faust is probably preparing a gag trap for you, 'Devil' that he is."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I wouldn't call him a devil but he does pay me back for pulling his leg a little" Elliot giggles as he skips along in the tunnel.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:"You're both still males you know." Tesla chirped, "That hasn't changed."
Oreo looks over at the other Corgi..
We are???
Oreo states, looking both amazed and confused at the same time.
Cause,.. i thoughts we got changed from being males into neuter's, when we had our surgeries.
MrNeonShot wrote:Thats cuuuute... I'm not gonna put you down, if that's why your kicking.
And did you stab yourself earlier, Oreo? Hutch asked. Oreo's thigh had a small trickle of blood from the holes his claws made.

The skunk looks down at his leg.
I didn't think i was poking myself THAT hard..But See! I'm not in pain in my legs! so you can puts me down!
Marine Fox wrote: "Right, dont want a double injection"

Oreo looks up at the wolf..
But i could use another of whats you gots me before..
Oreo tries to point to the back of his neck.
But i needs it here, It's my neck n' shoulders that are getting all stiff n' sore..
An being carried it making it hurt much more.!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oreo cud use me as a critch," Leslie offered, still trying to be helpful whilst he kept his cut pads hidden.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Nope, you are both still males." Tesla said, panting as the slight incline began to wear him out, "Did anybody bring any water?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Would you like to have a piggy back ride? Blizzard asked.
Sorry, Tesla, we don't have any. We're not far from the house now, though.
The sound of the running waters again filled the tunnels. It was a wonder they heard anyone from here.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:"Nope, you are both still males." Tesla said, panting as the slight incline began to wear him out, "Did anybody bring any water?"
Well the is good to know... I'd haft to admit, i haven't noticed any difference between before and after my surgery.. well other than i can't spray nows.
Oreo says while squirming around...
Didn't we past an underground river getting here? Rivers are made of water!

MrNeonShot wrote:Would you like to have a piggy back ride? Blizzard asked.
Sorry, Tesla, we don't have any. We're not far from the house now, though.
The sound of the running waters again filled the tunnels. It was a wonder they heard anyone from here.
Yes... Anything!! just stop carrying me under my arms!! It's making me hurts bad!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

((I knew I forgot something!))
Blizzard positions Oreo to be cradled like a baby.
There you go. Better?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky watched as the group left. "All right, time to look for some pipes." He got down on his paws and knees and began to search the ground.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:((I knew I forgot something!))
Blizzard positions Oreo to be cradled like a baby.
There you go. Better?
Ahhhh munch better..
Oreo sighs, relaxing back into Blizzards arms
So... You had the same owner as Hutchy now?
Are you worried that he will have done to you, what he had done to Hutch?
He thinks like my owners, that were calmer an munch better behaved as neuter's.

(The snare was wired to a water pipe running through the tunnel, before Doc snapped it off an threw it down the tunnel .
Be careful not it step on it now getting back down the tunnel :o )
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa and Koa were following hutch and blizzard, quietly.
"So...Koa, care to explain why your calling hutch your brother. No offense Hutch" Kousa asked breaking the silence between the two.
Koa just remained silent..
"Or why you contact me after two weeks of not speaking to me."
Koa couldn't keep quiet after that question.
"I..was busy...I had to think some things over. As for hutch...well I feel comfortable and safe around him."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"....So... Is the tunnel exploration over?..." Elliot asked.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

LovingCorgi wrote:Kousa and Koa were following hutch and blizzard, quietly.
"So...Koa, care to explain why your calling hutch your brother. No offense Hutch" Kousa asked breaking the silence between the two.
None taken, Kousa.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa just remained silent..
"Or why you contact me after two weeks of not speaking to me."
Hutch kinda winces here, wondering if he's going to be stuck in their lover's quarrel.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa couldn't keep quiet after that question.
"I..was busy...I had to think some things over. As for hutch...well I feel comfortable and safe around him."
Hutch waves it off with a smile.
Keeshah wrote:Ahhhh munch better..
Oreo sighs, relaxing back into Blizzards arms
So... You had the same owner as Hutchy now?
Are you worried that he will have done to you, what he had done to Hutch?
He thinks like my owners, that we're calmer an munch better behaved as neuter's.
Sweety, I had the procedure done when I was a pup, so I don't need to worry~ Blizzard replied.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:"....So... Is the tunnel exploration over?..." Elliot asked.
Oreo looks over from where he is finally set down, then scooped-up into the husky's arms.
I wanna keep explorings! but i'z getting carried off.
Reaching around to ru the back of his neck..
But the rabbits are going to stay and adventure in the tunnels, There used to running around in rabbit holes. So you can go chase them..
MrNeonShot wrote: Sweety, I had the procedure done when I was a pup, so I don't need to worry~ Blizzard replied.
Oooh... um sorry to hear dat..
Oreo stammers, with a blush.. then quiets down, as he can't think of anything else to say..
So with yawn, he closes his eyes and tries to nap in Blizzard's arms, crossing his own across his chest.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's a fascinating thing, Penicillin," Kilo said as he returned to Flynn's shoulder. "A French Doctor in Africa found it first, you know? He saw the locals using the mold from Camel saddles to treat infections. He sent it in a paper to an academy. They never even acknowledged it. I heard that somewhere." He winced and felt his hip. "I fear I am going to regret the pique with which I threw that cane away, young Flynn." He coughed. "Dry in these tunnels, isn't it?"
"French? But what about Flemming?" Flynn queries. "And where and why did you chuck your cane?" Knowing that the other pets would be fine with Oreo, Flynn elects to stay and help Lucky and maybe find Kilo's cane again too.
69eist wrote:"I'm doing fine. Faust isn't with me at the moment, I wonder what he's up to." Elliot scratches his own chin as he slightly looks up.
Piper blinks. "Wow." Removing her glasses, she polishes them on her fur. "I am so sorry. I've no idea how I did that. I must have mistook a shadow or one of the other pets... I'm sorry, Elliot. I think I need new glasses." Embarrassed, she kneels next to Lucky and joins him in searching for the pipes.
"Any idea where you might have dropped them, Piper?"
"They'd have to be somewhere between here and the big cavern. I do hope we find them again. Dad gave them to me and they mean a lot to me."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

As Blizzard continued to carry the skunk down the river. It didn't take long for his group to reach the split, and not long after, the stairs.
Is this where we go, Hutchy~? Blizzard asked.
Yeah. Come on, then! Lets go introduce you to Mrs. Porter!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm? Oh Flemming discovered it, quite brilliantly, on his own some years later but I hear the work of the young unknown is also now recognised. Much like Mary Seacole, the other nurse of the Crimea." He sat down. "As for the cane, I relieved myself of that shortly after I broke your skin for the third time." He swung a tiny fist. "I will NOT be responsible for harming family."
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Missus Porter," Leslie called. "Is yew there pleeze, miss?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:As Blizzard continued to carry the skunk down the river. It didn't take long for his group to reach the split, and not long after, the stairs.
Is this where we go, Hutchy~? Blizzard asked.
Yeah. Come on, then! Lets go introduce you to Mrs. Porter!
Oreo is now snoozing in the husky's arms by this time...
Zzzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I think I'll join the rabbits on their search." Elliot approaches Flynn. "Mind if I help out?"
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Upon hearing no reply, Hutch begins walking upstairs. Blizzard follows behind. Once there, Blizzard looks at Oreo's leg.
Oh Mrs. Poooorrrttteeerr! Hutch called in a sing-song voice.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Upon hearing no reply, Hutch begins walking upstairs. Blizzard follows behind. Once there, Blizzard looks at Oreo's leg.
Oh Mrs. Poooorrrttteeerr! Hutch called in a sing-song voice.
Oreo mutters and groans in his sleep as he is hefted and dragged up the ladder into Flynn's room.
quieting back down once he is laying still out on the floor.
As the two dogs start examining his wrapped up leg.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked up, swung his arms in a pumping circular motion and jumped up towards the edge of the hole. He landed on the edge and windmilled his arms to stay upright before stepping away from the edge. "That waz fun," he said, before remembering Oreo was asleep.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ha! It works! Yes!" Joan fist-pumps the air, having fixed her coding problem, only to be interrupted by Hutch calling from downstairs. Deciding to have a little fun, she calls back in the same lilting voice used by the dog.
"What iiiis it, Huuuutch?"

~~~~
"Not at all. Please do. The more the merrier. We're looking for Piper's pipes - they double as the tag on her collar."
"They're about yea big, made of bamboo and they're shorter at one end than the other so they can produce different tones. Dad gave them to me." Piper sniffs, beginning to feel a little upset as the pipes mean a lot to her. Flynn decides it would be best to let her boyfriend comfort her so he wisely looks suitably concerned as he waits for Lucky to step in.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's alright, Piper," Kilo consoled, turning on his flashlight, "we shall find it. See? My torch is already forcing back the darkness."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ooh, I hear Miss Joan," Leslie said with a grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oreo was caught in a trap down in the tunnels! We got him out, though, but we need to check for a concussion and maybe tetanus!
Blizzard looked at Hutch.
Is this normal to call for a vet so casually? Blizzard asked.
Blizzard, if there's one thing common in Richmond Acre's I know, its injuries!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Oreo was caught in a trap down in the tunnels! We got him out, though, but we need to check for a concussion and maybe tetanus!
Blizzard looked at Hutch.
Is this normal to call for a vet so casually? Blizzard asked.
Blizzard, if there's one thing common in Richmond Acre's I know, its injuries!

Oreo is laying sprawled out unconscious on the floor, bloody nose and muzzle, with a leg wrapped up in gauze..
just the usual pet appearance.. :D
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie trotted to the kitchen, took some kitchen roll, wet it with tap water and returned to try and clean Oreos' face.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie