HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SuperStar

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by SuperStar »

*flush*(Protip: Start of all your posts with a toilet flushing, :P)
Blay exited the bathroom, and saw Wiggins moving through the hall. "Hey!" He gave the rabbit a friendly shout. "Any luck?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, I found one! Wiggins replied.

As to the closet, there wasn't much except bowties and boxes of sheet music.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Okay, I'll look downstairs again." Blay said waving to Wiggins, he proceeded downstairs. He looked at the couch, but decided not to. "Already checked there," he said as he started searching around the rest of the room.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"An-d an-d my fiance'. But yeah, it came from the apothecary lab a little up north. But I wouldn't put it past Borues to try a prank, probably something harmless," Mitch said, blushing, unsure of what to do.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Did I mention the annoying little brother part? she rhetorically asked. She let Mitch go of the hug. Why can't hugs just be hugs to men? she asks Rikki, shaking her head. I think I'd feel better about the bear if I was back on guard. I feel its too much of a coincidence that I talk down to the bear and suddenly we're running for our lives. Winni said.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

MrNeonShot wrote:Did I mention the annoying little brother part? she rhetorically asked. She let Mitch go of the hug. Why can't hugs just be hugs to men? she asks Rikki, shaking her head. I think I'd feel better about the bear if I was back on guard. I feel its too much of a coincidence that I talk down to the bear and suddenly we're running for our lives. Winni said.
"There is an investigation ongoing," Rikki said. "If he were the culprit, he'll be dealt with. Harshly."
---
Walter came back. In his arms, in a precarious equilibrium, stood the 6 copies, two for each book of Frances' urban fantasy series. He put them on the table. "My copies are the one on the left. My left, that is. And I'd be delighted if Scotty added his autograph to them too."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, they're not food."
"But they are tasty." smirks Scotty, thinking of one or two particularly steamy scenes in the books.
"Ahem. Yes, well..." Fortunately Frances is saved from having to explain to the wolves by the return of Walter.
"Whose is the second copy, Walter? Anything in particular you'd like me to write?"
Scotty is perplexed and flattered at the same time over being asked for his autograph. Not bothering with the tablet, the cat points to his chest, mouthing the word "Me?", and then holds his paws palm up in a "Why?" gesture?

--------------------
Hearing Blay in the room, Chris hold her breath, trying to remain silent. There's a quiet thump as her tail gives a slight wag and bonks the wall but she quickly arrests its motion and hopes that the cat won't hear.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, they're not food."
"But they are tasty." smirks Scotty, thinking of one or two particularly steamy scenes in the books.
"Ahem. Yes, well..." Fortunately Frances is saved from having to explain to the wolves by the return of Walter.
"Whose is the second copy, Walter? Anything in particular you'd like me to write?"
Scotty is perplexed and flattered at the same time over being asked for his autograph. Not bothering with the tablet, the cat points to his chest, mouthing the word "Me?", and then holds his paws palm up in a "Why?" gesture?
It was Walter's turn to blush. "Because I'm pretty sure you are part of her inspiration. And, well, I'd love to see your name immortalized on paper as well. You are part of her life, it's only fair that you're remembered as well. Sorry if I sound a little silly. Oh, and you two can sign the copies that look more...used. Those are mine."
Last edited by valerio on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

((Sorry, but I believe Chris has stay hidden for too long, JUDGEMENT DAY IS HERE!)
Blay's ears perked as he heard the small noise come from behind the couch. He slowly approached the couch, and looked behind it. "Hello?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star walked down the line of doors and stopped at the office. Tapping his chin he opened the door, entered and promptly stumbled over his own paws, causing him to fall on his face, gently bumping the door and almost closing it, "I'm glad no one was here to see that." He said to himself as he got up off the floor and walked over to the desk to investigate.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi woke up to the sounds of Wiggin's footsteps. Forgetting he was underneath a bed, he quickly tried to sit up and hit his head with a loud thud. "OW!" Matatabi exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins looked under the bed and smiled. Found you! he said.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ow. Hey is the back of my head bleeding?" Matatabi asked, showing Wiggin the back of his head which had a small trail of blood flowing down it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins winced.
Yeaaah lets get you downstairs... Wiggins replied, helping Matatabi out from under the bed.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks. That really hurt." Matatabi said, crawling out from under the bed and standing up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Um, the apothecary told us what happened, but I will ask about details on the bear when we get back. As for coming back to the guard, are you sure?" Mitch asked.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah... I'm gonna try one more time. Winni replied.

Wiggins walked with Matatabi slowly downstairs.
Should we call your parents? Wiggins asked.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Er... 'Ello!" Chris wags her tail as she get back to her paws and follows Blay out from behind the couch.
"'Ow many're left t' find, den?" She sticks her nose in the air, sniffing a few times.
"Blood. Someone's 'urt. I wunner* 'ow dat 'appened?"

*wunner = wonder

--------------------
This time Scotty does use his tablet. "Well, I don't know about that. I didn't even know her for the first book or two. I... had a different owner. I think she might have based a character or two on me in later books though although she won't admit it."
"A magician never reveals her tricks, Scotty, and writing is a kind of magic all of it's own." The cat can't argue with that logic.
Uncapping the pen, Frances writes "To my new favourite cop (sorry Digs and Benny). Always Demon-strate your best! Cheers, Frances BrundsonBrandson."
After copying this to the other books, she passes the pen to Scotty who signs a large SB with a flourish before grinning at the cop and passing the books back.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:This time Scotty does use his tablet. "Well, I don't know about that. I didn't even know her for the first book or two. I... had a different owner. I think she might have based a character or two on me in later books though although she won't admit it."
"A magician never reveals her tricks, Scotty, and writing is a kind of magic all of it's own." The cat can't argue with that logic.
Uncapping the pen, Frances writes "To my new favourite cop (sorry Digs and Benny). Always Demon-strate your best! Cheers, Frances BrundsonBrandson."
After copying this to the other books, she passes the pen to Scotty who signs a large SB with a flourish before grinning at the cop and passing the books back.
Walter was grinning like the Cheshire Cat, himself. He was glad his hands were busy, or he'd hug the woman right there and then. And of course, he felt like ranting like the fanboy he was. "You know, I love how Benny never let Digby down, even after discovering everything. I mean, Digby stroke that deal to save his sister after a shootout meant for him. Harbenker, like a true demon, *kept* her alive, didn't give life back to her. And now Digby is forced to make sure that his quarries end up dead so that harbenker can meet his soul quota. Just for his sister, and Benny..." he shook his head. "Can you these for my brother before I start a conference." He handed her the other three books.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah that's probably the best idea." Matatabi said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins got the phone.
Do you want me to call them? Whats their number?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded.

"All right then, I'll get in touch with the officers. Thank you for giving us another chance. Oh, to be fair, I'd consider taking the rest of the day off so you can help with the community or check up on your family," Mitch said.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, I'll go see what I can do. Winni said before walking away and waving behind her.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh hey, one more thing Winnifred," Mitch said before she got out of ear shot.
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

"Oh... Okay. Ruby said, beginning to relax. She reached down and picked her book back up.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah? Winni asked, turning back around.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure." Matatabi said, telling Wigginshis parent's phone number.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins called the number and waited for them to pick up.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Andrew, Matatabi's father, picked up the phone. "Hello?" he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Um, do you know where the pets that came in the village are at by any chance?" Mitch asked.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Their at Wiggins' house. If you head back towards town, go towards the abandon amusement park. The Last house at the end of the road is Wiggin's house. Winni replied. Do you know where Fellsward is?
---
Hey, is this Matatabi's owner?... okay, well, Matatabi hit his head on the bottom of my bed. We got him downstairs, but can you come pick him up? He's kinda bleeding.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. Do you want Scotty to sign these too?" Frances puts pen to paper and as a thought occurs to her a slight smirk appears on her face.
"Did you ever stop to think what Benny's true motivation in helping Digby and making that deal was though? He'd have done perfectly well on his own, wouldn't he? That might be a slight hint for the next book." she teases with a wink.

--------------------
Chris stands in front of Matatabi and looks into his eyes.
"Didjer pass out or anyfin? Do yer feewl tired or anyfin? Jus' watch my paw for a momen', see if yer c'n foller it wivout movin yer 'ead."
Chris moves her paw back and fourth in front of Matatabi's face, assessing for a concussion.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, I didn't pass out. All I feel is an immense pain in the back of my head."Matatabi answered. He followed Chris' paw without moving his head.
--------
"I'll be right over."Andrew said, hanging up and heading out to the car.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

"Man, a head injury, what are the chances, right? Hope it heals well, head injur-well, injuries themselves are never fun, hope you're father gets here soon." Blay said with some worry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All right thanks. As far as Fellsward, he should be at the barracks, or around helping out, I'll text him for you," Mitch said.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins calls the number again.
He didn't get my adress.
---
Alright, thanks! Winni began walking away again in search of Fellsward.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star heard the commotion outside and rushed out, completely ignoring everything in the room. He got to the railing and looked down at Wiggins, "What happened?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"He whacked his head on the bed when he was found," Jess said, coming out of her hiding place in the closet. "He seems fine, but I know head injuries can be more severe than they look."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure. Do you want Scotty to sign these too?" Frances puts pen to paper and as a thought occurs to her a slight smirk appears on her face.
"Did you ever stop to think what Benny's true motivation in helping Digby and making that deal was though? He'd have done perfectly well on his own, wouldn't he? That might be a slight hint for the next book." she teases with a wink.
"Walter felt llike going all fanboy again. Instead, he just mouthed 'thank you' and said, "Meh, he'll be happy enough with your autpgraph. Big brothers must have the advantage after all." Then he remembered a thing. "I'm curious: there was never a picture of you in the books...but of course you were always published as paperback only."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded and walked in the other direction. After a short while, he let out a big, long sigh.