HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

69eist

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by 69eist »

Elliot jumps in place in excitement "Oh cool, someone's down there."

Elliot climbs down the hole after the two dogs.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Blizzard heard the skunk, but then the *tick tick tick tick*. He curiously walked to it to see the skunk caught in a trap!
Hey, sweety, whats your name? Blizzard asks. Your going to have to stay calm for me, okay?
Oreo was tasting blood after having his foot tugged out from under him, and smashing muzzle first into the tunnel floor..
he was still thrashing, and curled up to bite at the rusty wire that has his ankle noosed.
It's Got Me!! it's got Meee.. and It hurts Bad!!!
he screams, still thrashing about in the dimly lit tunnel.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I deafineately herd that!" Leslie shouted before speeding after Oreo. He pulled himself up short as he came on the scene and he popped his claws and tried to look intimidatingly at the newcomer (Blizzard) "Whoore yew?" he tried to snarl.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo was tasting blood after having his foot tugged out from under him, and smashing muzzle first into the tunnel floor..
he was still thrashing, and curled up to bite at the rusty wire that has his ankle noosed.
It's Got Me!! it's got Meee.. and It hurts Bad!!!
he screams, still thrashing about in the dimly lit tunnel.
"Oreo ?" Nadia quickly stood up , startled for a moment by the skunk's , before she realized what might've happened , and ran as fast as as she could toward the voice , whether or not the rest followed her
When she got there , Nadia saw a few more pets , one of them is new , but she didn't put much thought into it , instead focus on Oreo who's lying on the ground . The fox tried to gently hug Oreo , while scratching his back to calm him down
"OK , OK Oreo OK , calm down , it's OK , you're safe not , I know it hurts , but calm down , stay still a bit , we're gonna get this thing off you right now OK ? Stay calm OK ?"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Collecting herself after climbing down the hole, Kousa wanted to help Oreo out but had to wait for Elliot to come down. "If Koa's not already here, he will be soon. He can smell blood from miles away."

Koa's ears perked up when he thought he heard yelling coming down from the area over by the river. And out of instinct smelled the air. "Uh brother... do you smell that. It smells like blood."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Oblivious to the commotion, Elliot steps onto the dirt. "Ooh, it's a little dark in here.".

Elliot then pulls out a flashlight from his pouch and shines it in the direction of the pets.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Does anyone have anything to cut this with? Blizzard asked.

Hutch was already running down the tunnels to try and find Oreo. The commotion down the tunnels helped him find Oreo caught in wire.
I come here prepared for darkness, holes, and injury's, but nothing for cutting wires... Tesla! Maybe he has something! Hutch ran back to the group to find Tesla.
Do you have anything to cut wires? Hutch asked. We need it quick!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie said, deciding the new thing wasn't as important as freeing Oreo, "I got claws!". He tried to use them to cut the wire but not to much effect. "Pull the stake?" he said to the stranger before looking for the other end of the trap and pulling at it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Oreo's cries of pain and distress come echoing down from the dark tunnel.
Something has diffidently attacked and gotten a hold of the young skunk!!
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I deafineately herd that!" Leslie shouted before speeding after Oreo. He pulled himself up short as he came on the scene and he popped his claws and tried to look intimidatingly at the newcomer (Blizzard) "Whoore yew?" he tried to snarl.

Nadia wrote:"Oreo ?" Nadia quickly stood up , startled for a moment by the skunk's , before she realized what might've happened , and ran as fast as as she could toward the voice , whether or not the rest followed her
When she got there , Nadia saw a few more pets , one of them is new , but she didn't put much thought into it , instead focus on Oreo who's lying on the ground . The fox tried to gently hug Oreo , while scratching his back to calm him down
"OK , OK Oreo OK , calm down , it's OK , you're safe not , I know it hurts , but calm down , stay still a bit , we're gonna get this thing off you right now OK ? Stay calm OK ?"
Oreo for as much as he has been trying to act like an domesticated animal, was showing his true wild nature at having been caught in the snare.
Nadia having to hug an pin him down on the floor to get the young skunk to stop thrashing about..
his bloodied nose/muzzle getting smeared into her fur.. But he finally can tell it's Nadia, by her smell..
Crying..I'm sorry MommaFox! I'm so sorry for everything.. Something reached out in the darkness and grabbed me, an wont let go!.. an it's hurting meeee bad.He chitters panicky still
Reaching up to cling very tightly to the vixen..
LovingCorgi wrote:Collecting herself after climbing down the hole, Kousa wanted to help Oreo out but had to wait for Elliot to come down. "If Koa's not already here, he will be soon. He can smell blood from miles away."

The young spotted skunk does have Koa's scent on him, as-if he was very recently with the corgi, before getting ensnared
69eist wrote:Oblivious to the commotion, Elliot steps onto the dirt. "Ooh, it's a little dark in here.".
Elliot then pulls out a flashlight from his pouch and shines it in the direction of the pets.

The flashlight's beam reviles the cause of the young skunks distress, he is caught in a snare made of barbed wire!
An by the time time the white vixen got the skunk pinned down, so he wasn't thrashing about. he had pulled the wire as tightly as possible about his ankle. With the wire being too stiff for him to bend or unbend as the case maybe, without pliers, wire-cutters, or at least a screw driver to help with the stiff wire.
MrNeonShot wrote:Does anyone have anything to cut this with? Blizzard asked.

Hutch was already running down the tunnels to try and find Oreo. The commotion down the tunnels helped him find Oreo caught in wire.
I come here prepared for darkness, holes, and injury's, but nothing for cutting wires... Tesla! Maybe he has something! Hutch ran back to the group to find Tesla.
Do you have anything to cut wires? Hutch asked. We need it quick!

Oreo whimpers and whines, as Nadia continues to hold him down from thrashing about and injuring himself even more..
An most likely thinking, Perhaps it was a good thing now that the humans demanded he give up his chemical weapon, as he would have surely have sprayed all over in the confining tunnel by now..!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla jolted in surprise, "O-oh, yeah! I can cut wires!" he barked, "What's wrong man?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um," Leslie said, deciding the new thing wasn't as important as freeing Oreo, "I got claws!". He tried to use them to cut the wire but not to much effect. "Pull the stake?" he said to the stranger before looking for the other end of the trap and pulling at it.
"It's fine Leslie , I don't think we could just pull this off , but the others will be back with help soon so , don't worry about it , ok ?" Nadia said to both the cat and the skunk in her lap
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oreo's stuck inn a trap! No time to talk! Hutch said, leading the way to Oreo.

Blizzard saw Hutch running back and smiled, leaning down to Oreo.
Hold on, little guy, Hutchy brought help!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc really was just not in the mood to revisit that whole event a while ago, he still was not on board with what was done but it was over and there was nothing he could do to fix it and it was Oreo's choice not his so he had to let it go, as for Hutch he felt he was wrong on both levels but it did not matter as Nadia replied before he did and it was quite the reply. After they separated and took a few pets each with them Doc did not want to crowd Nadia and he understood needing time to cool so he stood back muttering something
"Well that escalated quickly"

After a few moments the Wolf felt the small skunk cuddle his tail causing a warm smile to show and a obviously relaxed demeanor
"I'm not sure little buddy"

Doc held his smile happy to comfort Oreo if he could but eventually once again his mind wandered and he spaced out again, sort of just looking around but just thinking and just not there at the moment and before he knew it a lot of the other pets had left but it sounded like others were joining, still sort of spaced out Doc sort of just shrugged it off knowing they'd converge here. But he didn't notice Oreo leaving him and wandering down the tunnel other wise he would have followed but still he just sort of stood there mind somewhere else. Time passed quickly in his absence of mind but the sudden sound of Oreo's cries, and again the wolf was shaken from this twilight state and he became quite alert, hearing where it was coming from he did not walk or jog but ran down the tunnel right behind the others until they converged upon the little skunk on the floor, in pain and hurting bad. The criminal snare had tightened quite a bit and Doc could see it, the wire was thick and wouldn't be able to be cut easily with just a knife though it seemed like Tesla had something to cut it but right now he needed to try and help Oreo so the tense wolf knelt down by the ensnared leg and looked it over, he couldn't see any major damage other than it being very tight, but while Tesla got some cutters Doc wanted to try and alleviate the pain, so he moved through his bag while he spoke to Oreo.
"Oreo, you're going to fine. I'm going to give you something to help with the pain.... Now to help you I need you to be tough for me, it's going to hurt a little"

Doc grimaced at having to cause the little one pain but with how sensitive the area was any touching would cause pain. Quickly he pulled different items from his bag including a small syringe and with a small little bottle of a yellowish-clear liquid he got some into the needle and brought it close to the area where the wire was snared on him
"Ready?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "Oreo, you're going to fine. I'm going to give you something to help with the pain.... Now to help you I need you to be tough for me, it's going to hurt a little"

I can't feel my foots anymorrre..
Yanking his trapped leg, as if he could now pull it out of the noose..
Marine Fox wrote:Doc grimaced at having to cause the little one pain but with how sensitive the area was any touching would cause pain. Quickly he pulled different items from his bag including a small syringe and with a small little bottle of a yellowish-clear liquid he got some into the needle and brought it close to the area where the wire was snared on him
"Ready?"

Oreo presses up even tighter to Nadia, if that was even possible, and nods his head..
yes, ready...
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla, in a panic, huffed and puffed his way after Blizzard. He was horrified to see Oreo's situation and he began to curse under his breath as he fumbled for his bag. His cursing grew louder as he started to toss unidentifiable metal objects out of his bag until finally, "Yes!" he shouts, pulling out a strong-looking assisted wire snipper. The little dog rushed forward and clamped the blades around the wire close to Oreo's foot to avoid terrible backlash and cut it with a heavy thunk and the hiss of compressed air
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ow," Leslie said, releasing the wire. "Carn't pull at that. Paws keep hiting spykees."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mmm nww Im mmt mmhmmhmmh, said Nadia's closed hand, "mmm mmdya..?"*

* ((I know I'm not claustrophobic but Nadia..?))
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Esper wrote:Tesla, in a panic, huffed and puffed his way after Blizzard. He was horrified to see Oreo's situation and he began to curse under his breath as he fumbled for his bag. His cursing grew louder as he started to toss unidentifiable metal objects out of his bag until finally, "Yes!" he shouts, pulling out a strong-looking assisted wire snipper. The little dog rushed forward and clamped the blades around the wire close to Oreo's foot to avoid terrible backlash and cut it with a heavy thunk and the hiss of compressed air

Oreo was trying to relax, after Doc had injected his leg with something..
When more pets showed up..
He felt Doc holding his trapped leg down, as the young skunk squirmed to see what was happening around Nadia.
There was something was pressed up against his ankle, a loud "Thunk!" and hiss! oreo felt the wire noose fall away and his leg was free!!
Yea! free!!...
Then after a few seconds...
Ooww Oowww! my foot! Who is sticking my foots with pinz and needles all over! oww
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"It's ok Oreo , it's just something to keep your leg from hurting too much , until we get you to the clinic or someone to check on you ."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ow," Leslie said, releasing the wire. "Carn't pull at that. Paws keep hiting spykees."
"heh , yeah , thanks for trying though"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Mmm nww Im mmt mmhmmhmmh, said Nadia's closed hand, "mmm mmdya..?"*
"hm? Oh !" Nadia exclaimed , remembering who she had in her paw
"Sorry Kilo" she laughed sheepishly , opening the paw which the mouse was in
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc was ready give Oreo some sedatives but before he could Tesla rushed in and got the wire cut, in an act of frustration at the situation and rush to help Oreo Doc bent the wire off the rest of the way and he threw it off down the cave. Back to business the wolf nodded and firmly squeezed the skunks leg in comfort, then he stuck the needle into his lower calf pressing down on the plunger halfway to numb that area then he stuck the needle in his foot paw and injected the rest of the numbing agent, it would be a moment but soon the medicine would work its magic and numb him from the pain.

"There... Quick and easy"
Doc smiled and still held the skunk in place, lightly massaging and rubbing his calf, for comfort as well as to hopefully move the solution through his leg quicker. After a moment he let out a sigh and pulled more items from his bag, in a very calculated way he set them aside and grabbed each one as he needed it, first he wiped the area with a strong smelling disinfectant just in case the wire cut him as it was probably rusty. Then he took a roll of gauze and wrapped his leg lightly at first, just getting the initial wraps in before he tightened it slightly but still not too tight, soon from ankle to lower calf Oreo's leg was bandaged and wrapped, possibly a little excessive but it was better than nothing.

"You're gonna be fine buddy"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"we still have to get him to the vet to look at his muzzle though...."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Plftt!" Kilo spat in an undignified manner before standing up. "Merely a mite dishevelled, my dear," he said. "fortunately I learned how to go limp in a predator's grip long ago. Now, what seems to be the occasion here?" He took a moment to take in the situation before speaking again. "Oh, my, a snare. dreadful thing. Old as well. Rusted too, I'd warrant. If you need penicillin, my dear Doc, I know some mice who may have some and the vet may well be advised as well. In the meantime you may be warranted to take a closer look at the young Feline who's trying to wash his paws?" He readjusted his coat and patted down some of his fur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie, who had indeed been licking his handpaws, stopped as the Mouse pointed him out and tried to hide them.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: "There... Quick and easy"
Doc smiled and still held the skunk in place, lightly massaging and rubbing his calf, for comfort as well as to hopefully move the solution through his leg quicker. Then he took a roll of gauze and wrapped his leg lightly at first, just getting the initial wraps in before he tightened it slightly but still not too tight, soon from ankle to lower calf Oreo's leg was bandaged and wrapped, possibly a little excessive but it was better than nothing.

"You're gonna be fine buddy"

Oreo wiggles his toes as his leg is massaged and bandaged.
That is grape to know! Oh by da way.. whos arrre the new pets here?
I gots a bit hung-up from greeting them..

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Plftt!" Kilo spat in an undignified manner before standing up. "Merely a mite dishevelled, my dear," he said. "fortunately I learned how to go limp in a predator's grip long ago. Now, what seems to be the occasion here?" He took a moment to take in the situation before speaking again. "Oh, my, a snare. dreadful thing. Old as well. Rusted too, I'd warrant. If you need penicillin, my dear Doc, I know some mice who may have some and the vet may well be advised as well. In the meantime you may be warranted to take a closer look at the young Feline who's trying to wash his paws?" He readjusted his coat and patted down some of his fur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie, who had indeed been licking his handpaws, stopped as the Mouse pointed him out and tried to hide them.
Oreo noses at the mouse, having finally noticed him in Nadia's paw.
hello? whatcha snare?
Oreo asks feeling all warm an fuzzy, along with his leg feeling numbish, as the prickly pain in his foot fades away.
Yawwwwn!
serence ice fox wrote:"we still have to get him to the vet to look at his muzzle though...."
What? Nooo Iz already been there once.. (Yawwwn) today.. an they like to ex-spearmint on me too.
Oreo complains, while trying to fight back a sudden sleepiness urge, that was coming over him..
It took me took long to get into the adventure. (yawn) to leave nows
Rubbing his muzzle with the back of his paw....
I just need to wash my muzzle off.. (yawn) wif a nap.. for a bit...
slumping up against Nadia's tummy issuing a soft churrrr
iz not even tirrred yet..
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Well.... That was eventful..." Elliot stood there, a bit surprised.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch knelt down and pet the top of Oreo's head.
Thanks, guys. You handled the situation nicely. I couldn't have done it better myself. Hutch said.

Blizzard walked up behind Hutch and gave him a hug.
Oh! Who are you, young lady? Hutch asked.
I'm Blizzard. Blizzard Robin... And I'm your new brother! Blizzard said, still hugging Hutch. Blizzard's tail was wagging at a hundred miles per hour.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze waved at Blizzard, not wanting to disrupt the hug.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, my, a snare. dreadful thing. Old as well. Rusted too, I'd warrant. If you need penicillin, my dear Doc, I know some mice who may have some and the vet may well be advised as well. In the meantime you may be warranted to take a closer look at the young Feline who's trying to wash his paws?" He readjusted his coat and patted down some of his fur.
"Leslie ?" Nadia called the young cat , raising her eyebrow "Leslie did you hurt your paw ? Come on let me se-"
The vixen was about to stand up and come over to have a look at Leslie , buuuut.......
Keeshah wrote: Oreo complains, while trying to fight back a sudden sleepiness urge, that was coming over him..
It took me took long to get into the adventure. (yawn) to leave nows
Rubbing his muzzle with the back of his paw....
I just need to wash my muzzle off.. (yawn) wif a nap.. for a bit...
slumping up against Nadia's tummy issuing a soft churrrr
iz not even tirrred yet..
"oizzz" Nadia sighed , it's kind of hard to move when you have a skunk sleeping on your belly
"Um....On second thought , I think you should come over here Leslie"
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After the commotion, Koa slipped towards the front and knelt down by Oreo.
"I knew I smelled blood. Wow doc you made quick work with his leg, the bandages are well wrapped."
Seeing that he is not needed Koa got up and went to hutch.
"Brother who is this?"
Kousa just remained quite when she saw Koa.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm okay. I was just startled, is all."

Flynn and Piper follow the rest to where Oreo was snared and do what they can to help in the rescue effort.
"Is he concussed?"
"I think he might be. Wake him up, Nadia. Don't let him sleep until the vet sees him." The buck sighs, thinking that Joan and John will never let them back into the tunnels after all these injuries, and then begins gently shaking the skunk.
"Wake up, Oreo. This is no time for sleeping. Come on, wake up. Stay with us."
"We need to get him above ground and to the vets and fast."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Koa, this is apparently my new brother, Blizzard. Hutch introduced. Blizzard waved back at the cat (Ryze), then to Koa.
Blizzard, this is Koa. He's one of my brothers that doesn't live with me. Hutch said. And the skunk on the vixen is my boy-- *cough* best friend. Hutch said, not sure if Oreo wanted to officially come out.
Blizzard jumped over to Koa and gave him a hug.
If your Hutchy's brother, then your my brother, too~! Blizzard cooed.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Heylo, Mister Blizard," Leslie said, sheepishly walking accross to show Nadia his paws. Both had cuts across the pads. "Tryed to pull the trap three... uh... free from the ofur end," he explained.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo tutted. "You are absolutely correct, Flynn. We must get Oreo to the vetrinarians. Good morning, Dear Kousa," he added, "did the way you come in have a viable way out, dear lady?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay... Hi! To those who don't know me, I'm Elliot. It's nice to meet you." Elliot gives a cheerful smile.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good morning, young Elliot," Kilo said, recalling where he'd heard the name. From Potato, of course."I am Kilo. Perhaps you have heard of me, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Oreo lays back against Nadia warm fluffy belly, all warm fuzzy and comfy. As the two Vet pets compare notes on the treatment of his leg.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Is he concussed?"
"I think he might be. Wake him up, Nadia. Don't let him sleep until the vet sees him." The buck sighs, thinking that Joan and John will never let them back into the tunnels after all these injuries, and then begins gently shaking the skunk.
"Wake up, Oreo. This is no time for sleeping. Come on, wake up. Stay with us."
"We need to get him above ground and to the vets and fast."
Ggrruff MmMurrf!
Oreo mutters as the rabbit starts shaking him..
I aint cussing, silly rabbit..
Trying to push he rabbit away with a forepaw..As he keeps shaking and prodding at him.
but i'z going to be con-cussing alot, if'n you keeps doing dat!
Oreo yawns, and rolls over onto all fours, then gets up on his feet.. limping around in the tunnel.
Seas, i'z fine..

Oreo stumbles around til he comes to Elliot..
Hi there.. what kind of dog are you?
As he puts one hand up against the wall to hold himself steady, while holding his wrapped foot up off of the ground.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Going back to the house is just as fast. We can call the vet from there too." Flynn recommends.
"My pipes! I must have dropped them in the tunnel when I came to help Oreo!" Piper suddenly realises. "Drat! Oh well, Oreo's more important anyway. Let's get him topside. I can look for the pipes later."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oh, I heard about you. Potato mentioned a lot about you. Potato and Chip are doing fine by the way."

Elliot pauses to listen to the skunk's question and replies, "*Giggles* I'm not a dog, I'm a Jackal."
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Heylo, Mister Blizard," Leslie said, sheepishly walking accross to show Nadia his paws. Both had cuts across the pads. "Tryed to pull the trap three... uh... free from the ofur end," he explained.
"I see , well it seems they're just some minor cuts , don't worry it's nothing serious , but we have to go back up and maybe have someone to take care of it , so can you be a good kitten and not lick your wound until then ? I know it's uncomfortable , but don't lick your wound , OK ?"
Keeshah wrote: Oreo yawns, and rolls over onto all fours, then gets up on his feet.. limping around in the tunnel.
Seas, i'z fine..

Oreo stumbles around til he comes to Elliot..
Hi there.. what kind of dog are you?
As he puts one hand up against the wall to hold himself steady, while holding his wrapped foot up off of the ground.
"Oreo , no ! Stop !" Nadia frowned , lifting the skunk off his feet "Your leg is still hurt , and I'm not even sure if there's anything else wrong with it or not , so stop walking OK ?Also , Hi Elliot , and Blizzard , and Kousa. "
Then she looked at Hutch , still a little bit of hostility in her eyes , just a little bit
"If you really wanna "thank" us , the wanna help carrying Oreo back up ? I'm not used to carry people around on my back"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Going back to the house is just as fast. We can call the vet from there too." Flynn recommends.
"My pipes! I must have dropped them in the tunnel when I came to help Oreo!" Piper suddenly realises. "Drat! Oh well, Oreo's more important anyway. Let's get him topside. I can look for the pipes later."
"You guys get him topside," said Lucky, "Not all of us need to go." He struck a heroic pose and continued, "I'll look for your pipes."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Kan I help look for the pypes?" Leslie asked.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"I must admit I am rather perplexed as to why this trap was here," Kilo mused, rubbing his chin. "It may, all injuries aside and I'm glad no real harm seems to have been caused to you, young Oreo, indicate we are on the correct path so to speak."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch was surprised Nadia actually replied to him. Still, despite sincerely thanking her, she wanted to hold the grudge.
"It was nothing, Hutch, anyone would've helped in this situation!" Hutch, pretending to be Nadia, said to himself from the side of his mouth. Hutch didn't want to act negatively, so he joked about it. After all, he did just get a new brother. Hutch walked over to Oreo.
Come on, cutie, lets get you some help~ Hutch picked Oreo up and began walking back. Then he realized he only had average strength.
Blizzard, can you--
Blizzard was already by Hutch's side and picked up Oreo.
Are you Hutch's boyfriend~? Blizzard asked. Hutch followed closely, signaling for Elliot, Kousa, and Koa to follow.
Me and Blizzard can take care of Oreo. Whoever wants to follow, come on. Leslie, you come too, since your paw is hurt.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "Oreo , no ! Stop !" Nadia frowned , lifting the skunk off his feet "Your leg is still hurt , and I'm not even sure if there's anything else wrong with it or not , so stop walking OK ?Also , Hi Elliot , and Blizzard , and Kousa. "
Then she looked at Hutch , still a little bit of hostility in her eyes , just a little bit
"If you really wanna "thank" us , the wanna help carrying Oreo back up ? I'm not used to carry people around on my back"
My leg doesn't hurt!
Stabbing himself in his thigh with his claws..
See! I don't even feel that!.
MrNeonShot wrote: Come on, cutie, lets get you some help~ Hutch picked Oreo up and began walking back. Then he realized he only had average strength.
Blizzard, can you--
Blizzard was already by Hutch's side and picked up Oreo.

Put me down dang it!! Why are you all listening that that rabbit? Instead of the two medical trained pets, Doc n' Koa, who haf said that i'm fine!!!
MrNeonShot wrote:Are you Hutch's boyfriend~? Blizzard asked. Hutch followed closely, signaling for Elliot, Kousa, and Koa to follow.
Me and Blizzard can take care of Oreo. Whoever wants to follow, come on. Leslie, you come too, since your paw is hurt.

Oreo looks over at Blizzard, scratching at the back of his head....
I guess so.. I am his friend, An i used to be a boy err male.. I guess that still means that i am that.
Oreo blushes.