HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"But I wanted to mumble mumble mumble," Benjamin said.
"FIELDS!" Nora shouted.
"But!" Benjamin said.
"FIELDS NOW!" Nora shouted again, threatening the spoon again. Benjamin cowered.
"Yes dear," he said, heading left, then leaving the palace with a hoe and a hat. Nora shook her head. She thumbed in his direction.
"MEN!" She said to Rikki. Mitch didn't dare say a word.
"You are somehow lucky, ma'm," the ferret said. "Val's idea of 'I wanna do something' included organizing a date with death. Sometimes I wonder that all he lost is one arm."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A pleasure indeed. You'll be welcome any time. I can't promise much on the cooking front though."
"So... What happens with us now? Is it safe to go outside again?" Scotty queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"A pleasure indeed. You'll be welcome any time. I can't promise much on the cooking front though."
"So... What happens with us now? Is it safe to go outside again?" Scotty queries.
"Oh, yes, definitely so. The chlorine pollution is confined around the area of Grandstaffe Village and will be dealt with soon. The city council will eventually send out some directive to help out the pandas. Medicines, food, stuff. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Oh, and again, Ma'...Frances, again, what genre do you write?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"My dear, experience tells me that they were usually always like that , it just wasn't as prevalent," Nora looked down, "I just hope none of you got THAT gene, mhm." Mitch just smiled.

"Any chance we can go somewhere?" Mitch asked, side hugging Rikki.

"And you think you can just run off as you please?" Nora said.

"No time for your own mother! Honestly!" Nora said, exaggerated, winking to Rikki.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni walked to the Leonne's and walked around to the pathway leading to the village.

Blay had to use the bathroom, so Wiggins took over. Having heard the snoring before, Wiggins walks upstairs.

((sorry, superstar, but I felt it appropriate to keep things moving))
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"My dear, experience tells me that they were usually always like that , it just wasn't as prevalent," Nora looked down, "I just hope none of you got THAT gene, mhm." Mitch just smiled.
"Any chance we can go somewhere?" Mitch asked, side hugging Rikki.
"And you think you can just run off as you please?" Nora said.
"No time for your own mother! Honestly!" Nora said, exaggerated, winking to Rikki.
Rikki hugged Mitch to herself, and made the fakest dramatic face at Nora. "I'm sure we can count on your wisdom to take the right decision concerning this dire moment, my queen!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Nora waved her hands towards the door.

"Oh go on you two make yourselves scarce! Leave the clean up to the professionals," she said, "Oh Mitch. Your father would like you back though at our appointment. While your out, at least make it official. Find the wellfare of your friends and then check in on the wolves. Go on now." She finished with a smile.

"Sure mom! Come on Rikki!" Mitch said, taking her and her hand out the door.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Whateveryouneedthankyoumambyebye!" Rikki ran like heck out dragging Mitch with her!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

On the pathway, Winni looked around for the bear as she walked into the panda village.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Fantasy mainly. And perhaps a little chick-lit. I've been meaning to try something different though."
"Ever read 'The Digby Swift Files'? Frances wrote that series."

--------------------
Chris takes the opportunity provided by Blay's bathroom break to stretch a cramp out of her leg. She hopes her toes won't poke too much out from bhind the couch as she does.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Fantasy mainly. And perhaps a little chick-lit. I've been meaning to try something different though."
"Ever read 'The Digby Swift Files'? Frances wrote that series."
"Sounds familiar. Did you write that under a pseudonym?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will decided to take this time hiding to think of things to write about. One of his current stories still needed a good second protagonist, so he focused on that. 'Hm...first things first... gender and species?' he asked himself.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

He walked into his room and immediately noticed the cat behind his somewhat transparent curtains. He walked over to the curtains and opened them.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch just let himself get dragged out and away.

"Hopefully the rest of the day will be up like this! I wonder what my dad wants though?" He said.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

MrNeonShot wrote:He walked into his room and immediately noticed the cat behind his somewhat transparent curtains. He walked over to the curtains and opened them.

Star walked out of the curtains and shrugged, "It worked for awhile." He walked out the door wondering where to check for hiders.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch just let himself get dragged out and away.
"Hopefully the rest of the day will be up like this! I wonder what my dad wants though?" He said.
"Who cares, as long as we can spend some quality time? So, my prince, you mentioned one of your holidays for my bro's wedding, right? What will it be?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote: "Sounds familiar. Did you write that under a pseudonym?"
"No, but they did spell my name wrong on the cover of the first edition of the first book. There's still a few of them in circulation too."
"She was none to happy about being called Frances Brundson!" Scotty recalls.
"Well, how would you like to be called Scatty?"
"Actually... That would be kind of cool! Badap budap dap bap shoop be doo wa!" The scatting looses some effect through the slightly robotic intonations of the tablet but the intention behind the sounds is still clear.

--------------------
Chris pulls her leg behind the couch again as she hears the activity upstairs.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins pondered where else the others may be hiding.
"Where are some good hiding places?" he asked himself out loud. "Maybe someone took my old hiding space downstairs! I should check there."
And with that, Wiggins went out of the room and downstairs.
---
Winni enters the city and see's that the panda's are okay. She turns to one of the passing panda's and asks
Have you seen Prince Mitch? I need to see him. Winni said.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: What month is it actually?

ic:

Mitch paused and scratched his ear a moment.

"I remember mentioning Fourthesday, did I mention another?" Mitch said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A builder overheard Winnifred's question.

"I saw him and his girl just leaving lickity split," he said, pointing back down the road.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"No, but they did spell my name wrong on the cover of the first edition of the first book. There's still a few of them in circulation too."
"She was none to happy about being called Frances Brundson!" Scotty recalls.
"Well, how would you like to be called Scatty?"
"Actually... That would be kind of cool! Badap budap dap bap shoop be doo wa!" The scatting looses some effect through the slightly robotic intonations of the tablet but the intention behind the sounds is still clear.
Walter made that "I just can't believe it!" face! "It IS you then! My brother has a total crush on your work, he spent hours debating your books, and he had a custom tag made for the firefighters' mascot. Wait till he know I got to you first, I'll have him around my pinky finger!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch paused and scratched his ear a moment.
"I remember mentioning Fourthesday, did I mention another?" Mitch said.
Rikki bit her lower lip. "Yes, I remember something like that. But now what will be of Val and Bel's wedding? You'll be too busy for so long before you have the time to celebrate his."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, I-I-I'm flattered. I didn't think my books were that good, really. Even now there are things I wish I did differently. Oh well. Would you like me to sign something for him, just to prove you met me? Did you like the books? You can be honest and tell me they're terrible."
Scotty watches, curious as to what the officer will say.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks! Winni said. She ran towards where the panda had pointed, and sure enough, there they were.
Winni saw the 2 in a conversation, so she didn't approach yet. She was just glad he was okay.

Wiggins looked in the closet and couldn't find anyone there, so he went back upstairs. He then checked in his dad's office. Opening the door, Wiggins stepped inside.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch pouted.

"Rikkiiii, come on! If my mom has her way, there's going to at least be 3 or four days of celebration for him. And besides, this clean up shouldn't take days and things should still go on as scheduled," he said, upset.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch pouted.

"Rikkiiii, come on! If my mom has her way, there's going to at least be 3 or four days of celebration for him. And besides, this clean up shouldn't take days and things should still go on as scheduled," he said, upset.
Rikki almost went all SQUEEE upon hearing the first part of his tirade. "All the *best* then! Ooohhh, three days of celebrations for their wedding! Val's never been in such a party! He'll love it all the way!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I mean it IS a royal wedding, so of course it's going to be big," Mitch said, taking her paw and continuing out.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"I mean it IS a royal wedding, so of course it's going to be big," Mitch said, taking her paw and continuing out.
Rikki snuggled against her beau. "But ours will be bigger, right?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni didn't understand who Val was or why there would be such a big wedding for them. Normally weddings for her lasted 2 hours before the couple left for the reception. She continued to follow Mitch at a distance, waiting for the right moment to speak.
muppetgeek

Post by muppetgeek »

Ruby picked up her book. "It's okay now... Right?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

MrNeonShot wrote:Wiggins looked in the closet and couldn't find anyone there, so he went back upstairs. He then checked in his dad's office. Opening the door, Wiggins stepped inside.
Will pushed himself further back as the office door opened, trying not to make a noise as the triangular alcove hid him from view.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"HA! I'll be lucky if I get to dance with you after our vows are exchanged. I'll probably be shoved immediately to work in the fields and the wall, like my grandfather was," Mitch said jokingly, "But really my mom has some big plans for ours as far as I know. All I've got done so far is the guest list."
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"HA! I'll be lucky if I get to dance with you after our vows are exchanged. I'll probably be shoved immediately to work in the fields and the wall, like my grandfather was," Mitch said jokingly, "But really my mom has some big plans for ours as far as I know. All I've got done so far is the guest list."
"And is there anything I could help you with? My owners are real traditionalists when it comes to wedding. Mom thinks I don't know, but she's sewn the gown for me already. And then we must decide if it will be a panda, a ferret, or both." she added casually
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, I-I-I'm flattered. I didn't think my books were that good, really. Even now there are things I wish I did differently. Oh well. Would you like me to sign something for him, just to prove you met me? Did you like the books? You can be honest and tell me they're terrible."
Scotty watches, curious as to what the officer will say.
"Well, as a law enforcer, I was curious why an ex-cop such as Digby should strike a deal with a minor demon such as Harbenker to solve his cases, so I didn't start reading the series, but after Scott me explained me what had happened in Digby's past with the second volume, I started with the third and went backward and I found it..." Walter blushed and started fidgeting with his fingers. "I too would like an autographed copy if you please."
Cinzia and Elio stifled a chuckle. If only Elio appreciated smartphones, that would've been SOME precious moment to share!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"You bad girl, I'm almost considering telling your mother," Mitch said, "And I think we should just let nature make that decision."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Should be safe, the gas cloud has passed, and it's then going to be decontamination," Antario said, "If you want to visit you'd be welcome. Just don't eat anything or get in any water until we know better. Just be warned you may be asked to help clean up. Heh. We do like visitors though."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh. Shall I tell you a secret? Originally I was playing with the old "set a thief" adage for Harbenker but then I came up with the idea you see in the book and I'm glad I went with that instead. Harbenker has turned into one of my favourite characters to write for. I've got big plans for him in the next book or two."
"I think you've found a bit of a fan here, Frances." observes Scotty with a smirk. He snaps a picture on his tablet, knowing Valiant would love to see this moment.
"I think I have some spare copies in a box somewhere. Unless you have a copy handy? Frances pulls a pen from her pocket. As an author she's never without pen and paper as she knows well that inspiration can strike at any time.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"You bad girl, I'm almost considering telling your mother," Mitch said, "And I think we should just let nature make that decision."
Rikki chuckled. "You panda, me ferret. I think that nature can do so much with our genes. We should think of adoption, so that your family side is more content."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. Shall I tell you a secret? Originally I was playing with the old "set a thief" adage for Harbenker but then I came up with the idea you see in the book and I'm glad I went with that instead. Harbenker has turned into one of my favourite characters to write for. I've got big plans for him in the next book or two."
"I think you've found a bit of a fan here, Frances." observes Scotty with a smirk. He snaps a picture on his tablet, knowing Valiant would love to see this moment.
"I think I have some spare copies in a box somewhere. Unless you have a copy handy? Frances pulls a pen from her pocket. As an author she's never without pen and paper as she knows well that inspiration can strike at any time.
"GonnagogetourcopiesScottwillsoDIEwithjelly!!!" a moment later, in a curious imitation of the speedlight with wich Valiant had disappeared from the cafe, Walter was out of Leone house.
"This 'book' things must be very tasty if they get such reactions," Aurelia commented.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

These 2 need some time alone. I'll come back later when Mitch isn't busy. Winni said. Maybe I should go check on Fellsward or whoever I reported the bear to. Winni thought. She then let Mitch and Rikki walk away before turning around and looking for 'ward.
---
Wiggins quietly snooped around the study, going to the desk and checking the chair. He then looked under the desk, but no one was there, too.
I didn't check my closet... Maybe someone is there! Wiggins said. he then exited the room, shutting the door behind him.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Recognizing a familiar smell for once, Mitch turned around.

"Oh, Winnifred wait up! Did you um, need something?" Mitch said to her.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winnifred also turned around to hear Mitch.
Hey, it looks like your okay... Did everyone evacuate in time? Winni asked.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch nodded.

"Y-yeah, everyone got underground in the nick of time. Oh, Rikki, Winnifred, Winnifred, Rikki," Mitch said, introducing the two together.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Winni had had her eyes at the ground and her arms crossed until she sighed and embraced Mitch in a hug.
Your like an annoying little brother! You make me so mad at times, but I still get worried about you. she explained. After you left, some bear showed up asking me to help prank you, but I told him no. Next thing I know, the bloomin' village is being flooded by gas!
Still hugging Mitch, she gives a hand to Rikki. Oh, and pleasure to meet you. she added.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

MrNeonShot wrote: Wiggins quietly snooped around the study, going to the desk and checking the chair. He then looked under the desk, but no one was there, too.
I didn't check my closet... Maybe someone is there! Wiggins said. he then exited the room, shutting the door behind him.
Jessica's ears twitched, and she tried to move quietly to hide herself better in the closet.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets