HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Actually, I know nothing about farming." Shukaku admitted.
"Oh, don't worry then: You will learn fast. And build some nice muscles on the way." She winked at the cat. "Since you know nothing, you can start here anyway. The boss wants this piece of land cleaned up of chocking roots and unwanted green guests. See those?" she pointed at mini-bushes of grass growing here and there, next to the more orderly lines of plants along the furrows. "Rip 'em off. Looks easy enough, but you must make sure to get the roots, or the problem will come back with a vengeance. Are you up to it, Mr. Shukaku?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure, it sounds simple enough." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Heh, THAT'LL be a first," Luke said. Munching away.

"Kinda putting a bit much on Mr.Spencers though? I now humans live longer than we do but," Amber said, letting the thought hang. She too, was about half way through.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was about the third time Khun's jaw dropped. And he was roughly sure it wasn't going to be the last.

"That's, not our ride is it?" He asked. He then waved to the newcomer as well.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Anubis stopped a bit later not spotting the dragon anymore before having a mental argument with kritaros on what was happening. He then stood there looking at reginald with a feeling of "somehow i know that guy"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:
Roarin wrote:Flint turned to see what Reginald was looking at.
"Popeye? You mean like the sailor ma- holy good gosh that's a shark." The dog took a instinctive step back.
Janus, too, looked aghast at the sight of a fox riding the big sea beast. "Is there a circus in town, or I'm hallucinating, Buns?"
"Well, if you're hallucinating, we're having the same one," Buster replied.
xhunterko wrote:This was about the third time Khun's jaw dropped. And he was roughly sure it wasn't going to be the last.

"It might be," Levi said. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite much."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"It might be," Levi said. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite much."
"That's reassuring." Flint replied flatly. Taking a deep breath he examined the shark once again, noticing this time that it was carrying passengers.
"You know this thing?" He asks the residents.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Heh, THAT'LL be a first," Luke said. Munching away.
"Kinda putting a bit much on Mr.Spencers though? I now humans live longer than we do but," Amber said, letting the thought hang. She too, was about half way through.
"It's a sort of pact," Donau said. "The Spencers stroke a deal of mutual assistance generations and generations ago with the locals. Current Spencers will carry on his duty just like those before him did. One of them was in the same army that landed on this island during the war and helped the Lycaons win the long conflict against the wolves."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:This was about the third time Khun's jaw dropped. And he was roughly sure it wasn't going to be the last.
Roarin wrote:Flint turned to see what Reginald was looking at.
"Popeye? You mean like the sailor ma- holy good gosh that's a shark." The dog took a instinctive step back.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, if you're hallucinating, we're having the same one," Buster replied.
"It might be," Levi said. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite much."
Roarin wrote:"That's reassuring." Flint replied flatly. Taking a deep breath he examined the shark once again, noticing this time that it was carrying passengers.
"You know this thing?" He asks the residents.
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis stopped a bit later not spotting the dragon anymore before having a mental argument with kritaros on what was happening. He then stood there looking at reginald with a feeling of "somehow i know that guy"
Reginald went into wagchopper mode again. "Hey, that's Anubis! HAAAAYYYYY!!" he howled out.
"No, he's not," Alyse said to Khun and Flint. "Although he and his pack *does* offer them as part of their show to the tourists' benefit. They look scary, but they're just big softies" She waved at the fox.
"Ohh! Now I want to ride one!" Janus said. "This place is AWESOME, Levi! You're so luckyluckylucky to be here with all this stuff! Buns, can we ride the sharky to the resort, together? It will be fun!"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Sure, it sounds simple enough." Shukaku said.
The dalmatian mix slapped him on the back. "That's the spirit! You start. I'll go tell Checov you're here. Hope you don't mind soup, we'll be having that for lunch. And no break till then. Have fun!" She walked off to the barn
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Pack? Smart sharks! I was just wondering cause there doesn't seem enough room on one for all of us," Khun said, walking up to the shark.

"Hello!" He said, letting Reginald reconnect with the strange fox that just disembarked.
Luke nodded, filling his mouth with the last of the food and drinking down the milk. Amber was eating in quiet contemplation.

"Are you so sure that all the next Spencers will be like their generations?" She said. Still slightly worried.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Ohh! Now I want to ride one!" Janus said. "This place is AWESOME, Levi! You're so luckyluckylucky to be here with all this stuff! Buns, can we ride the sharky to the resort, together? It will be fun!"
"Well that's more up to the shark, isn't it?" Buster replied.
"Don't worry, he'll be happy to, Levi said. Especially if Reg asks for you. Everything on this island just seems to want to make him happy.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Pack? Smart sharks! I was just wondering cause there doesn't seem enough room on one for all of us," Khun said, walking up to the shark.
"Hello!" He said, letting Reginald reconnect with the strange fox that just disembarked.
Reggie splashed into the water and jumped at the fox. "Yay, fox! Why did you come back? Are you happy here? Did you find a new home for you?"
xhunterko wrote:Luke nodded, filling his mouth with the last of the food and drinking down the milk. Amber was eating in quiet contemplation.
"Are you so sure that all the next Spencers will be like their generations?" She said. Still slightly worried.
"Every single preceding generation says so, kitty. Their destiny, their bloodline, are all tied to this place."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well that's more up to the shark, isn't it?" Buster replied.
"Don't worry, he'll be happy to, Levi said. Especially if Reg asks for you. Everything on this island just seems to want to make him happy.
"That's because his dad, his biological one, I mean, is still considered the bravest fisherdog you could find in our village's history. it was his idea to make allies out of the sharks. And he rescued more lives than you could count. And so, everyone who knew about Dago wants to make Reginald happy. That, and because he's like a magnet for happiness. You can't just have the heart to hurt him."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After Reginald approached the large animal Flint couldn't help but follow behind tentatively, not to be outbraved by a pup. If what Alyse says is true then he should be fine... Besides, when is the next time he'd see a shark this close up!

As he waded a few steps into the water, Flint tipped his hat to the fox (apparently someone how Reginald knew) before he sized up the shark. He turned back towards the others.
"Hey, can these things talk?"

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku started pulling the mini bush of grass out of the ground. "This is a lot harder than I expected." he said, tugging at a bush that wouldn't come out of the ground.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Anubis caught Reginald in some suprise but smiled warmly remembering the small gsd. "aaaah Reginald!....let's see am I happier here? Much more than I've ever been...did I find a new home? Yes but I will still visit you now and then huh?!.Now as to me being here I've come to grab some things from my den to take back with me, thank Popeye for that. I love it here." Anubis said holding Reginald. He then waved back at everyone that did so to him, kritaros however sensed Monique and began a small search, keeping hidden of the others except Anubis.
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Hmm," Amber said, munching on an egg.

"Heh, we're gonna crash to sleep on the way there aren't we," Amber mused with a smile, "I hope the ride's comfy."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Roarin wrote:After Reginald approached the large animal Flint couldn't help but follow behind tentatively, not to be outbraved by a pup. If what Alyse says is true then he should be fine... Besides, when is the next time he'd see a shark this close up!
As he waded a few steps into the water, Flint tipped his hat to the fox (apparently someone how Reginald knew) before he sized up the shark. He turned back towards the others.
"Hey, can these things talk?"
"You could ask me, since we're at it," Popeye said, flashing that sharky grin. "You here for a ride?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku started pulling the mini bush of grass out of the ground. "This is a lot harder than I expected." he said, tugging at a bush that wouldn't come out of the ground.
And the worst thing, there was a LOT of those 'bushes', scattered all around!
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis caught Reginald in some suprise but smiled warmly remembering the small gsd. "aaaah Reginald!....let's see am I happier here? Much more than I've ever been...did I find a new home? Yes but I will still visit you now and then huh?!.Now as to me being here I've come to grab some things from my den to take back with me, thank Popeye for that. I love it here." Anubis said holding Reginald. He then waved back at everyone that did so to him, kritaros however sensed Monique and began a small search, keeping hidden of the others except Anubis.
"Well, welcome back, my dear wanderer," Hubert said from Janus' shoulder. "I see that you are making the best of my advice."
---
xhunterko wrote:"Hmm," Amber said, munching on an egg.
"Heh, we're gonna crash to sleep on the way there aren't we," Amber mused with a smile, "I hope the ride's comfy."
"Well, it *is* old army trucks. Reliable like purebred, but still the ride's gonna be bumpy. Hope you're used to that. We'll be carrying along a couple of young drafts and a cart, so that you have everything you need to move to and fro your new place." Donau stood up. "Shall I introduce them to you?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku looked around after he managed to pull up that bush. "I did not realize there were so many." he said, tugging at another bush.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint quickly spun around to address the shark.
Woah! And ah, yes I believe so. My but what big teeth you have." He said as he couldn't help but stare at the shark's row of whites. The fact it was an intelligent shark reassured him though.

Ref Ref!
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku looked around after he managed to pull up that bush. "I did not realize there were so many." he said, tugging at another bush.
"And that's why one doesn't just do that all by itself," said a new voice.
The voice of a jet-black cat with golden eyes and a mangy tail. "I'm Checov, Shukaku. First timer, right?"
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros seemed fo stop hearing hubert. He immeadiatly appeared in Front of him looking him up and down before moving to Anubis and whispering something into his ear. Anubis only smiled "the advice was very helpful not only towards myself as a person but as a whole." Anubis said before setting reg down and ruffling his fur some. Before beading to flint with the reins."wanna ride? Ill set you up if so. "Anubis said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Is it that obvious?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Is it that obvious?" Shukaku asked.
"The way you pull out the roots. You must first dig around them, so that you can make sure to extract them without leaving any ready to proliferate. Like this." The cat got on his knees and started digging delicately around a large bush. After a small hole had formed, he got up and with a grunt he pulled. The bush came easily away!
"See? That's how you do it. You save a lot of energy instead of fighting against the soil. Certain patches have deep and long roots, so you end up pulling your own weight as well, and that leads to failure. Plus, you must have always some food to eat during your shift and a couple of bottles of water. See the barn?" He pointed at the wooden structure. "Go and take a sack. It contains what you need to work through the day. We don't have a 'lunch break', but a series of shifts. your starts now, so hup hup!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros seemed fo stop hearing hubert. He immeadiatly appeared in Front of him looking him up and down before moving to Anubis and whispering something into his ear. Anubis only smiled "the advice was very helpful not only towards myself as a person but as a whole." Anubis said before setting reg down and ruffling his fur some. Before beading to flint with the reins."wanna ride? Ill set you up if so. "Anubis said
Flint decided that for now he'd had his share of surprises. Especially those that could make his heart go bump.
The dog just stepped back, holding up his paw. "Nuh-uh, I think I'll just pass. I'll have the good ol' boat if you don't mind. No offense, Popeye."
"None taken," answered the shark. "We get that a lot."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay." Shukaku said. He ran over to the barn and grabbed one of the sacks. He then ran back and started digging around the bushes and pulling them up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"What? Did you not see Shark Tail? They used real sharks for those scenes," Khun said to Flint. Feeling a bit uneasy around Anubis for some reason, Monique moved herself out of his sight hiding in Khun's collar.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two finished up their meals. Luke drank the rest of the milk and coffee and Amber licked her plate clean, finishing her drinks as well. Luke nodded.

"Sure let's go!" He said, taking one of Amber's paws and helping her up.
Hotep the psychic

Anubis shrugged and put the reins around his shoulders. "alright Reg since im heading to my den do you want to come with me?" Anubis asked as kritaros appeared in front of everyone unable to keep himself hidden for long "curses...i cant keep it for long as i thought...." kritaros said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Oh, okay." Shukaku said. He ran over to the barn and grabbed one of the sacks. He then ran back and started digging around the bushes and pulling them up.
Checov looked sincerely admired by the results. "Well, you'e one who learns fast, bravo. Datz! Now off you go, pick up the bulbs and bring 'em to the composting tanks! Off you go, hup hup!"
---
xhunterko wrote:"What? Did you not see Shark Tail? They used real sharks for those scenes," Khun said to Flint. Feeling a bit uneasy around Anubis for some reason, Monique moved herself out of his sight hiding in Khun's collar.
Alyse went to one of the moored ships. "Let's just go, guys, if you want to have a decent tour."
Janus followed behind. "Yay! Can I drive the motor?"
The female GSD felt tempted to ruffle his head fur. "You and Reggie have more in common than I thought, I see."
---
xhunterko wrote:The two finished up their meals. Luke drank the rest of the milk and coffee and Amber licked her plate clean, finishing her drinks as well. Luke nodded.
"Sure let's go!" He said, taking one of Amber's paws and helping her up.
The parking area was occupied by a column of none than six trucks filled to the brim with boxes of various sizes. The first one in the row held a couple of possent draft horses, a male and a female.
"That our ride," Donau said to the cougars. "Since we're at it why not get acquainted with your new best pals?"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:Anubis shrugged and put the reins around his shoulders. "alright Reg since im heading to my den do you want to come with me?" Anubis asked as kritaros appeared in front of everyone unable to keep himself hidden for long "curses...i cant keep it for long as i thought...." kritaros said
"New spirit, yay!" Reggie dashed toward the apparition...and ran right through Kritaros. "Hoof!"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay." Shukaku said, picking up the bulbs and taking them over to the composting tanks.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Okay." Shukaku said, picking up the bulbs and taking them over to the composting tanks.
The cat stopped him. "NO! No, I meant that lazytail of Datz, not you! You drop that thing, and keep uprooting the stuff." He then chuckled. "Wow, you're not one to spare yourself, kit!"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:
xhunterko wrote:"What? Did you not see Shark Tail? They used real sharks for those scenes," Khun said to Flint. Feeling a bit uneasy around Anubis for some reason, Monique moved herself out of his sight hiding in Khun's collar.
Alyse went to one of the moored ships. "Let's just go, guys, if you want to have a decent tour."
Janus followed behind. "Yay! Can I drive the motor?"
The female GSD felt tempted to ruffle his head fur. "You and Reggie have more in common than I thought, I see."
"Yeah, he's kinda like a big puppy sometimes," Buster said. "It's just part of his charm."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Yeah, he's kinda like a big puppy sometimes," Buster said. "It's just part of his charm."
"You'll have to work twice to keep both of them under control then, but don't worry: With those eyes, he'll find many one lycaon who'll just fawn after him."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun's mouth, once more dropped out of place. And he found himself wondering how many times he'd do that today.

"Do you get many ghost hunters?" Khun asked Alyse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two looked at each other with looks on their faces. All this just for them? Luke shrugged and walked over to the male.

"Hey there," he said, not knowing what else to say.

"Morning hon, you been treated well today?" Amber asked her counterpart.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Khun's mouth, once more dropped out of place. And he found himself wondering how many times he'd do that today.
"Do you get many ghost hunters?" Khun asked Alyse.
"Oh, you learn to live with them. We have our own shamans to take care of the nefarious presences, don't worry. But you should be here for Halloween, when the spirits have free access: it is then that Reggie's father comes back for a visit."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:The two looked at each other with looks on their faces. All this just for them? Luke shrugged and walked over to the male.
"Hey there," he said, not knowing what else to say.
"Morning hon, you been treated well today?" Amber asked her counterpart.
"Wouldn't be here otherwise," said the female.
"We are wild horses," said the male. "We don't get drafted."
She rolled her eyes. "Botticelli just loves his lame jokes. Oh, and I'm Boomer."
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Flint scratched the side of his muzzle.
"Hmm, can't say I have." He shrugged in embarrassment. "Must've missed it when it was in theaters or somethin." Regardless, it would take him more than a movie to convince him to ride on a giant sharp toothed carnivore.
He followed the group to the boat. Flint clutched his stomach as it rumbled quietly, reminding him of the experience he had on the ship that brought him here...
"So... Lycaon village here we come?"

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay. Thanks, I guess." Shukaku said, putting the bulbs down and uprooting the bushes again.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Kritaros watched reggie then looked at anubis before swirling around some more in the air silently. Anubis helps reg up. "you ok reg?"anubis asked
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Kritaros watched reggie then looked at anubis before swirling around some more in the air silently. Anubis helps reg up. "you ok reg?"anubis asked
Reginald stood up on all fours and shook himself clean of wet sand and water. "Pfeh! Spirits are tricky!" Then he went to the boat. "Shall we go?"
Alyse helped her passengers down aboard, then turned her attention to the Evinrude propeller. "It will be noisy, guys. Ready?" She pulled a chord, and a moment later the engine sputtered to life -noisy as promised. "Everybody hold on. Janus, come here."
"YAY!" the wolfdog sat at the bar while Alyse let go of the hawser.
"Turn the handle on the right, gently. That's the accelerator. Let's go."
Janus did so, with a proud grin, and off went the boat.
---
"You're a strong one, Shukaku. But don't overexercise yourself, we have a long day ahead."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"It will be noisy, guys. Ready?"
"Got it," Buster replied, folding his ears down to muffle the sound a bit.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hotep the psychic

". . . Mind if i join you?" Anubis asked joining reg curious about the lycoan village. "Anubis remember to do as you said to the villagers, when you return please do so." Kritaros whispered to anubis before disappearing as anubis nodded
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Okay, I'll try." Shukaku said, still uprooting the bushes.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun was looking absentmindedly out to sea on the boat. Not minding what was going on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ha, I suppose you're not, Luke," Luke said, patting the horse's nose.

"Well, that's good to hear," Amber said, "Amber, pleasure to meet the both of ya."
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Ha, I suppose you're not, Luke," Luke said, patting the horse's nose.
"Well, that's good to hear," Amber said, "Amber, pleasure to meet the both of ya."
"So," Botticelli snorted. "You two be our bosses, eh? Don't worry if you know nothing about farming, we got some experience."