Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by MrNeonShot »

Do you want to talk about what happened earlier? Orange asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

horus shook her head
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you sure?" Kamatari asked, looking at Horus with concern.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

horus nodded
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, if you ever want to talk about it, we're here for you." Kamatari said, hugging Horus.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange also gave Horus a hug.
Don't hesitate to talk to me, Horus. Orange said. I was worried about you...
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

A moment after the potion lands in the trash can, one sopping wet, very confused and angry rat pops his head out and hurls a few high-pitched words of very rude abuse at the pets before scampering off into the sewer.
"Er..."
"Vhat vas he sayink?" query the guinea pigs, understanding the rat's angry tone but not the words.
"Do vee haff to keep zees sinks from zee bak a secret?" Gabriele adds to Aethon in a whisper.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorry, Mister rat! the clone apologizes.
Let's just say he said some not nice words... Orange added. She gave Horus a pat on the shoulder and joined the guinea pigs in sitting down.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Roarin wrote:As Rendak continued to look around, a security camera seemed follow his movements.
"This one looks pretty nice." Frost comments, pointing to a charm in the shape of a snowflake. It was studded with black diamonds. It had a small loop on top that could be threaded into a small chain that could act as a necklace, bracelet or even anklet. It could probably be hung from a collar too.
Rendak creeped behind him, tiptoeing so he could maybe see past Frosty, smiling as he saw the choice that the sleddig was apt to make. "So is that the one you want? I already have mine picked out!"
Hlaoroo wrote:A moment after the potion lands in the trash can, one sopping wet, very confused and angry rat pops his head out and hurls a few high-pitched words of very rude abuse at the pets before scampering off into the sewer.
"Er..."
"Vhat vas he sayink?" query the guinea pigs, understanding the rat's angry tone but not the words.
"Do vee haff to keep zees sinks from zee bak a secret?" Gabriele adds to Aethon in a whisper.
Aethon facepawed as Horus threw the potion in the trash, about to scold him over the extreme danger of improper potion disposal! He snapped his fingers as the rat ran, it dissapearing. If traces of that potion got anywhere in the sewer then to a water recycling plant....it'd be bad news! "Horus, please for the love of fluff don't tell me you just THROW your potions in the trash or poor them down a drain...!" As he mulled this over he turned to the guinea pigs "No, they've already seen them anyway as well"
He also pointed to Orange and Horus as they sat "You two come to my house if you feel any sort of pain or oddity in your head/brain or body, alright?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Okay! And we'll work on proper potion disposal later. Do you have any suggestions on how to dispose of them?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Yeah?" Frost turned around to face the husky.
"What'd you pick?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Gabriele giggles at Orange's explanation. "Ooh. I haff not been learnink zee rude vords een Eenglisch yet."
"Ja, und eet shoult be stayink zat vay." admonishes Liesel, tapping her sister's nose.
"So... can you be tellink us more about zees sinks* eef zey are no lonker* ein secret, Aeson*?"

*things, longer, Aethon
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Horus blushed slightly after the hug fest was over and then waved at the two guinea pigs.
ImageImageImage
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Roarin wrote:"Yeah?" Frost turned around to face the husky.
"What'd you pick?"
Rendak smiled and nodded, heading up to the counter and asked the lady to get the charm for frost and his bracelet which frosty would see. "Juss wait till you see it!"
Hlaoroo wrote:Gabriele giggles at Orange's explanation. "Ooh. I haff not been learnink zee rude vords een Eenglisch yet."
"Ja, und eet shoult be stayink zat vay." admonishes Liesel, tapping her sister's nose.
"So... can you be tellink us more about zees sinks* eef zey are no lonker* ein secret, Aeson*?"

*things, longer, Aethon
Aethon nodded to the guinea pigs "We shall be waiting until everyone is ready to listen"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange sat next to Gabrielle and Liesel and waited to hear Aethon.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ready to listen about what?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Horus Sat with everyone now curious to what has been passing. She then leaned to liesel <hopefully I can sometime tell you what happened to me and orange, it's quite the story also yes I do just dump the potions.>" horus said in German with a smile before listening to aethon
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Frost raised a curious brow but said nothing in return. The lady dutifully walked over and brought the two items onto the counter before tallying up the price.
"Now would you like me to wait for your owner to pay for these items?" She asked, looking around expectantly for someone more... Human. Clearly she wasn't convinced a few pets could pay the total.

Ref Ref!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Horus Sat with everyone now curious to what has been passing. She then leaned to liesel <hopefully I can sometime tell you what happened to me and orange, it's quite the story also yes I do just dump the potions.>" horus said in German with a smile before listening to aethon
Aethon raised an eyebrow, making a mental note about talking to Horus about a quarantine on his/her shop until it didn't pose any danger to the people or environment. He then cleared his throat and picked up the whistle and gem, smiling at Kama. "Until all of you are ready to listen about these two rarities...it quite interesting...yeeesss quite interesting indeed~"
Roarin wrote:Frost raised a curious brow but said nothing in return. The lady dutifully walked over and brought the two items onto the counter before tallying up the price.
"Now would you like me to wait for your owner to pay for these items?" She asked, looking around expectantly for someone more... Human. Clearly she wasn't convinced a few pets could pay the total.
Rendak smiled and pulled out a wallet from...somewhere? Maybe it had been masterfully hidden somewhere till now. "Oh no ma'am that won't be necessary, how much is it?" the husky asked cheerfully, reaching into the wallet.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Vee are ready" chorus the sisters, seating themselves cross-legged ready to hear the story.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"$2500." The woman said bluntly, as if it was a challenge of some sort. She looked down on the two canines with her nose up and a not-so-friendly business woman's smile.

Frost looked at the two items they purchased in astonishment.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay. I'm ready." Kamatari said, sitting down.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

"Ace of spades," the mutt said, drawing a card. Tron glanced at the card, and nodded.
"Yep, that's an ace alright," Tron said, as Ace shuffled the card back into the deck. The mutt shuffled the deck, and spread it out.
"You're gonna draw the Dark Magician card," Ace said. Tron raised an eyebrow, but took the card. Sure enough, it was a Dark Magician in a card sleeve that mimicked a regular playing card. The Ridgeback glanced back at the mutt.
"I'm not gonna even ask how you did that," Tron said as they entered the cool shelter of the mall. Ace grinned a knowing grin, and then glanced around the mall, his paws tight on his deck.
"When did Dad say he was gonna pick us up?" Ace asked. Tron glanced around for a wall clock.
"Around five, that's when he said they should have the car unpacked," Tron said. "We're gonna help unpack everything else tomorrow when all our stuff gets here. Maybe I should get a watch while I'm here..." Tron looked back, only to find Ace had run off. Tron groaned, and started to look for him.

Ace glanced the mall, stopping by a gaming shop to look around for a bit before glancing behind him to make sure Tron was nearby. He was curious, but not stupid, and knew to keep Tron in sight in case trouble happened. He spotted Tron looking for him just a few yards off. Grinning, he zipped around so that Tron could see him then ducked into a book store. He could practically hear Tron groan.
Avi colored by me. Lineart from here.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Roarin wrote:"$2500." The woman said bluntly, as if it was a challenge of some sort. She looked down on the two canines with her nose up and a not-so-friendly business woman's smile.

Frost looked at the two items they purchased in astonishment.
Rendak reached into the wallet and pulled out an incredible wad of cash, thumbing through it and doing math in his head, smiling as he put the money on the counter, the rest back into his wallet and the wallet back in it's hiding spot "Here you go madame!"

Aethon clears his throat and picks up the whistle first "It was an immeasurable amount of time ago, in an era long lost to history and the world. The time of a great darkness and the decline of the world. This decline was caused by an extremely powerful empire, whose Emperor had strength and magic beyond all belief. He claimed all he desired, and cared only for himself, it is said. He had a great army of amazing size and skill. He recruited all those ambitious with unique power and exceptional skill to his side. He tamed legendary beasts to serve under him and to show that nothing could defy him, not even myths and legends! It is by one of these shows of defiance that this whistle came into creation!"

Hotep the psychic

"im guessing this same whistle was used to go against such a force that the empire had? sounds like my favorite staff from the ancient celtic period" horus said
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ooooh, that sounds cool! Orange said.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What was the name of the empire?" Kamatari asked, playing around with his sand.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The guinea pigs listen, rapt, though they only catch every other word.
Nodding as though they understood everything, they converse quietly in their native tongue as the others ask questions, trying to help each other understand all the words.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Ace continued wandering around, glancing back every now and then to see Tron still looking for him, and sat on a bench, watching the various pets and people wandering around.

Tron poked his head into the jewelry store, gulping as he glanced around at the various expensive stones, and glanced at the two pets at the counter.
"Uh, excuse me," Tron started. "Have either one of you seen a mutt? Got the body of a beagle with the colors of a rottweiler, wearing a card suit collar with a spade dog tag?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"im guessing this same whistle was used to go against such a force that the empire had? sounds like my favorite staff from the ancient celtic period" horus said
Aethon grinned almost sinisterly at this statement. "Quite the contrary actually! This whistle was created and used by the Emperor himself!"
MrNeonShot wrote:Ooooh, that sounds cool! Orange said.
hypernovatic wrote:"What was the name of the empire?" Kamatari asked, playing around with his sand.
the fox then responded to the two younger ones "Why yes, I suppose you could say it was cool....and the empires name remains lost to time....anymore questions before I begin again?"
Vegas wrote: Tron poked his head into the jewelry store, gulping as he glanced around at the various expensive stones, and glanced at the two pets at the counter.
"Uh, excuse me," Tron started. "Have either one of you seen a mutt? Got the body of a beagle with the colors of a rottweiler, wearing a card suit collar with a spade dog tag?"
Rendak turned to the unexpected pet and cleared his throat "Uhm...no, is he lost or something?"

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:
Vegas wrote: Tron poked his head into the jewelry store, gulping as he glanced around at the various expensive stones, and glanced at the two pets at the counter.
Rendak turned to the unexpected pet and cleared his throat "Uhm...no, is he lost or something?"
"More like he's trying to get away from me," Tron said, sighing. "My dad is gonna kill me if I don't bring him home..." Tron glanced out of the store, thinking. "His name is Ace. If you do see him, let me know."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So... Vhy vas zee emperor needink zee vhistle? Vas he havink enemies?"
"Ja. Or vas zere ein princess to be rescuink?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

What they said! Orange added.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rendak wrote:Rendak reached into the wallet and pulled out an incredible wad of cash, thumbing through it and doing math in his head, smiling as he put the money on the counter, the rest back into his wallet and the wallet back in it's hiding spot "Here you go madame!"
It took the woman a moment to register what the dog had given her. She blinked a few times before hurriedly packing them nicely into nice cases and stuffing them into a bag, as if it would make up for her lost time.
'H-here you go sir." She said, passing the bag to Rendak over the counter. "Is there anything else you need?" Her personality had done a 180, now apparently eager to satisfy this customers needs.
Frost however was now more concerned with the dog the boy had mentioned.
"Do you need help finding him we could lend a paw." The dog replied instinctively.
"And if he is gone for too long you can always shoot a message towards the local police department, they'd be glad to assist as well."

Ref Ref!
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

"I hope he hasn't gone too far," Tron said with a grimace, massaging his head with his paws. "He might wind up getting in trouble..." Tron thought for a minute. "There wouldn't happen to be a casino or something around, a card game tournament or something? Ace likes to play card games." And get in trouble for it as well, he added mentality.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak took the bag with the precious items he had bought for him and Frosty, grinning happily "No ma'am, that'll be all for us two! Thank you for offering though" he then pulled Frosty over to Tron and kept his paw held to the sled dog's "I don't know of any sort of tournaments or anything like what you mentioned...but me and Frosty here can help you look"
Hlaoroo wrote:"So... Vhy vas zee emperor needink zee vhistle? Vas he havink enemies?"
"Ja. Or vas zere ein princess to be rescuink?"
MrNeonShot wrote:What they said! Orange added.
Aethon chuckled, rubbing his thumb along the finer features of the whistle "Oh those questions will be answered among the course of the story...now where was I? Ah yes! *ahem* This whistle came into being when the Emperor was conquering a neighbouring kingdom. There was a sacred village supposedly under the protection of 13 guardian spirits, none had ever been able to bring harm to this village because of them. The Emperor took this as a personal challenge and directly set out to decimate this village to make these guardians appear in the flesh."

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange held Kama's paw and cuddled with him, trying to keep away from the emperor Aethon was talking about.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So... Zee emperor vas zee bat* guy?"
"But... Okay... Ees zere a princess een ziss story? Or just zee bad emperor?"

*bad
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Vegas

Post by Vegas »

Rendak wrote:Rendak took the bag with the precious items he had bought for him and Frosty, grinning happily "No ma'am, that'll be all for us two! Thank you for offering though" he then pulled Frosty over to Tron and kept his paw held to the sled dog's "I don't know of any sort of tournaments or anything like what you mentioned...but me and Frosty here can help you look"
"That would be much appreciated," Tron said, grinning. "Like I said, he likes card games, so, maybe we should check out a hobby store or something? Any ideas where something like that could be?"

Ace was starting to get worried. Tron hadn't found him yet, which probably meant that Tron had lost him. Ace frowned, and looked around. Knowing Tron, he would go towards a hobby store or a gaming store first. Ace knew better than to wander, but...
Ace glanced around again and found a map of the plaza. He went up to it and grinned.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"There's probably a game or hobby store around here somewhere..." The dog looked around at the many store of the plaza.
"Rendak? You probably know this place better than me. Or we can always ask Aethon for help. Maybe he can work some of his magic...". Metaphorically and possibly literally speaking.

Ref Ref!