HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, I get it. Jet's a bit... different than other dogs, and I know that dogs who are into males are pretty rare around here. Mars also looks around awkwardly,and spots Blood jumping over some bushes.
I guess he's not big on crowds... that makes me wonder how he'll act tonight when we watch the fireworks... Mars remarks.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

With a chuckle, Yukon adds "He doesn't seem to happy with Jet hitting on him either. It was kind of funny actually. But yeah, this spot they choose was a bit more secluded. He sighs as he waits for Jet to come back with whoever he was bringing along
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:"Ill pay! Now come on!"

by your command! My Alpha!!
D-Singer wrote:There were a lot more pets and kids out than usual. Of course, that was obvious considering the holiday festivities underway. There were tons of families setting up for barbeques, or lighting early firecrackers. A few more exploded as the huge dog ran by.

Rav dived over the bushes, rolling up onto his paws, an is soon stride for stride with Blood..
Jumping and barking menacingly at the family who sets off the firecrackers, as the Dogs scamper by..
Groof~! Arf arf arf !!!
D-Singer wrote:As he neared the opposite edge of the park, he spied an open truck with a short line of pets and people standing in front of it. Man, it smelled so good...
So whats you going to get?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deske wrote:Yukon's eyes widen a bit "Oh! Uh, no, I was just wondering. He just seems a bit like it." The grey dog rocks back and forth on his feet a bit embarrassed "That before, that's was just me playing along. I mean, he probably wouldn't be my type anyway. He's a bit, er- Well, he's a bit too concerned with his looks. I'd like someone who isn't afraid to get dirty. I mean I could change I guess, but after a few years of roughing it in the north, it's a bit of a change, y'know?"
Lucky snuggles his vixen in close to his side, before yipping to Yukon..
So you prefer the rough and ready kind of males?
Lucky teases..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Deske

Post by Deske »

"W-well I uh, n-not like that. I'm not really looking for a mate." He taps his thumbs against each other "Er, not really my thing, Ben alone for almost 6 years with only my dad. I just don't feel it I guess. Anyways, are you guys coming or not?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla wrapped her arms around Lucky and snuggled in close to him. "Yeah, we're coming." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Don't worry, Yukon, I was just teasing you. You really are cute, though. I don't think it'd be hard to find a mate! That is when you want one, of course. Jet says. Now lets get going!
If you run the whole way, I'll pay for you, too. Mars said. Jet then darted out the gate, past a cat sitting by the gate.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Heh, it's fine." He smiles at Jet as he watches him run off "I'm more excited to see what this ice cream is all about."
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood quickly took his place in the line, sniffing intensely at whatever it was they were serving up. All the other pets, kids, and people were talking and laughing noisily.

"I don't know. Whatever it is making that smell...*sniiiiff*"

The truck had a sign over its little awning that had a picture of Tacos, but the menu had a pretty spiced up selection to pick from. Literally.
Their most popular food was tacos obviously, but since it was Independence Day, they had an extended list of holiday-themed 'specials' posted up.

The cooks inside were working overdrive to churn out all their orders, and soon Blood was up to the window.

"Hey! What can I getcha' boy??"
The cashier excitedly greeted.

"What's your best special? Is that what smells so awesome?"

"I'll bet that's our Super Finale Spicy Taco Salad!"

There was a howl from another dog somewhere, accompanied by another burst of fire crackers off inside the park.

"You want? You look like a dog who could handle it!"

The menu's advertising for the order was extravagant, featuring its description and ingredients along with its boldly written name, all outlined by a red and yellow blaze cut out in the shape of an explosion.
One of the best (and incidentally most expensive) specials, with 'SUPER HOT' and 'PET SAFE' annotated with brightly colored stickers on the side.

Blood dug two claws into his collar and pulled out a little steel cash-clip on a chain, plucking out a $20, and handing it over to the cashier.

"I'll get that! Less leaves, and double whatever makes it so good!"

Also...

Blood licked his chops in anticipation, and turned to Ravage.
"What do you want to order?"
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Lets go after him then! Mars said. She then began jogging after Jet.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon starts jogging next to Mars "Do you think we can beat him there?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Maybe. I don't wanna crush his spirits, though. Mars replied.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"True. For a dog who doesn't like to work out, that probably wouldn't be the best idea. Especially if he needs it. Though it would be like chasing down dinner, slow, small dinner..." Yukon chuckles at himself, though he does mentally scold himself slightly for making the relation
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

We also have to make sure Jet's friends are keeping up. Mars pointed out.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon lifted an eyebrow at that "Do you mean us or- OH! Right, the foxes. They shouldn't have too hard a time keeping up."
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep soon catches up with rav and blood. He pulled out a small 10$ Bill to help pay."I'll task a Quesadilla wrap with beef!" hotep said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Deske wrote:Yukon lifted an eyebrow at that "Do you mean us or- OH! Right, the foxes. They shouldn't have too hard a time keeping up."
No problem at all keeping up, we can run like this all day, right honey-deer?
Lucky asks Kayla, as they trot along with the rest of the mob of pets.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars and her group make it to the ice cream place and see Jet standing in line, huffing and puffing.
Looks like my work here is done! Come on, Yukon. Lets show you what ice cream is.

Mars order's herself and Jet a vanilla ice cream cone.
Do you want sprinkles on your ice cream, Yukon? Jet asked.

Mars looks at Lucky and Kayla.
What about you guys? she asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Of course." Kayla told Lucky. When they reached the ice cream place, Kayla held Lucky's paw. I'll just have vanilla." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Sprinkles? What are sprinkles? Uhm, I guess?" Yukon watches, unsure, as he watches the man drop a scoop on the cone and roll it in a box of colorful things which he guessed were probably sprinkles
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars ordered Kayla her vanilla and waited for Lucky's order.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Mars and her group make it to the ice cream place and see Jet standing in line, huffing and puffing.
Looks like my work here is done! Come on, Yukon. Lets show you what ice cream is.

Mars order's herself and Jet a vanilla ice cream cone.
Do you want sprinkles on your ice cream, Yukon? Jet asked.

Mars looks at Lucky and Kayla.
What about you guys? she asked.
I'll have strawberry please...?
Umm are not spinkles, candy coated chocolate??
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I wouldn't know. I thought they were just sugar candies that were soft. If you need to switch with me, Yukon, you can.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I thin I'll be fine. I mean a little can't hurt, right?" Yukon turns towards Mars after taking the cone from the worker
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet was already buried face deep in his ice cream by the time Yukon got his. Mars grabbed her cone and sat at a table.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon slid in next to Mars, eyeing his cone before opening his mouth and take a bite out of it. The sensation of frozen yet smooth and having it not immediately melt was an odd one to him. There was no time to dwell on that however, the ball of frozen treat was not melting quick enough and he couldn't swallow it, leaving just enough time for him to think about just how terrible of an idea that was. *Ptheh!* This slightly melted ice cream glob landed back on the cone. Yukon put his face in his paw in a vain attempt to hold back the worst brain freeze he'd had since he was 2. His face changed almost immediately to a grimace.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Press your thumb to the roof of your mouth. It's supposed to relieve the brainfreeze. Mars advised.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Re-posting Since the original post disappeared somehow...

D-Singer wrote:Blood quickly took his place in the line, sniffing intensely at whatever it was they were serving up. All the other pets, kids, and people were talking and laughing noisily.
"I don't know. Whatever it is making that smell...*sniiiiff*"

Yea, but also smells spicy.. My nose is burning from the spices from here.
D-Singer wrote:The cooks inside were working overdrive to churn out all their orders, and soon Blood was up to the window.

"Hey! What can I getcha' boy??"
The cashier excitedly greeted.

"What's your best special? Is that what smells so awesome?"
"I'll bet that's our Super Finale Spicy Taco Salad!"

There was a howl from another dog somewhere, accompanied by another burst of fire crackers off inside the park.

Rav jumps and cuddles up against Bloods back growling..
What kind of people holiday celebrating blowing stuff up?
D-Singer wrote:"You want? You look like a dog who could handle it!"

The menu's advertising for the order was extravagant, featuring its description and ingredients along with its boldly written name, all outlined by a red and yellow blaze cut out in the shape of an explosion.
One of the best (and incidentally most expensive) specials, with 'SUPER HOT' and 'PET SAFE' annotated with brightly colored stickers on the side.

Blood dug two claws into his collar and pulled out a little steel cash-clip on a chain, plucking out a $20, and handing it over to the cashier.
"I'll get that! Less leaves, and double whatever makes it so good!"

Also...

Blood licked his chops in anticipation, and turned to Ravage.
"What do you want to order?"

Awww not going to eat your veggies?
I'll have the Burrito version of what you ordered..
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla carefully ate her ice cream. "This is really good." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:Kayla carefully ate her ice cream. "This is really good." she said.
Lucky slowly licks up at the strawberry ice cream, as it melts.
yes it is quite good.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So how have you 2 been since I last saw you? Jet asks the vixen and todd.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood wedged an arm between himself and Rav while taking his order and change from the cashier. "Commin' right up!"

Keeshah wrote: Rav jumps and cuddles up against Bloods back growling..
What kind of people holiday celebrate by blowing stuff up?
It was already past noon, and the later it got, the more people and pets were showing up outside to join the fun.

In addition to the firecrackers, there was even more playful screaming and barking from inside the park, and also music! The meaty scent of BBQes and other grilled foodstuffs was getting heavy in the air and mingling with the potent scent of freshly burned gunpowder.

"I think this is how you celebrate winning a war from a really long time ago. That's what Dustin Tells me anyways. It has perks."

Blood explained to his overtly affectionate friend as he prided him away with both paws.

"Here, you go boys. Enjoy!"

"And there's one of them!"
The big dog exclaimed as he took his orders from the cashier at the truck window, and held the burrito Rav wanted out to him.

"C'mon, let's go eat!"
A short walk back into the park, and Blood picked out an unoccupied table under a tree. taking a seat and placing his food down in front of him.

His order looked crazy.
It was a light orange, toasted tortilla shell in the shape of a bowl, which was overflowing with what looked like minced hamburger meat, and topped with a dash of shredded lettuce, a little cheese, and lots of a strong smelling sauce. All served on a red and yellow paper plate with the same blaze pattern as advertised on the trucks menu.

Blood took a huge whiff of it and was salivating, this was going to be awesome...
Last edited by D-Singer on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon paused from eating his ice cream and looked out the window "Hey when do the fireworks start? It looks like people are already warming up for them." He takes an unconscious lick of his ice cream while watching a small sparkler go whizzing into the air then fading out
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, sparklers and smoke bombs usually go off at daytime. The big rockets go off at night. Mars said.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood got a wedgie. :lol:
Keeshah wrote: Rav jumps and cuddles up against Bloods back growling..
What kind of people holiday celebrate by blowing stuff up?
"I think this is how you celebrate winning a war from a really long time ago. That's what Dustin Tells me anyways. It has perks."

I think sleeping on the pelts you have taken in the war would be a better!
D-Singer wrote:"Here, you go boys. Enjoy!"

"And there's one of them!"
The big dog exclaimed as he took his orders from the cashier at the truck window, and held the burrito Rav wanted out to him.

Rav had collected up three bowls an a gal jug of water, by the time the burrito was ready.
Which he was now balancing in his paws.
Much to Blood's delight as he couldn't cling to him for comfort any longer as long as his arms were full.
D-Singer wrote:"C'mon, let's go eat!"
A short walk back into the park, and Blood picked out an unoccupied table under a tree. taking a seat and placing his food down in front of him.

His order looked crazy.
It was a light orange, toasted tortilla shell in the shape of a bowl, which was overflowing with what looked like minced hamburger meat, and topped with a dash of shredded lettuce, a little cheese, and lots of a strong smelling sauce. All served on a red and yellow paper plate with the same blaze pattern as advertised on the trucks menu.
Blood took a huge whiff of it and was salivating, this was going to be awesome...

Rav set out the water bowls for him, Blood and Hotep.
The whole shepherd pack eating together for the first time..
Rav was now salivating as well, watching Blood, examine and sniff at his food, is he ever going to take a bite of it?
Wanting to dig into his burrito, but Alpha has to eat first..
Whiiiiine
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

With no further hesitation, Blood scooped up the entire tortilla bowl in his paws and took an enormous bite out of one side, causing some of the beef and sauce to spill onto the plate, and cover the big dog's lower muzzle.

The expression on they coydog's face looked ecstatic, eyes shut and contently grinning as he munched a mouthful of the flavorful ground meat.

Then he paused, and opened his eyes again...

Blood's entire face flushed a bright shade of red beneath the fur that covered it. It was so intense, it was visible on the insides of his ears and top of his muzzle...and tears were welling up in his eyes..

He resumed chewing, albeit with a slight strain as he swallowed the rest of his first bite. The grin on his face, conflicting with the deep blush and watery eyes.

"...wow...*gulp* that's some hot stuff...*

He licked his chops and took another bite, a few tears spilling in the process.

It was so hot, but it was so good.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon dropped the last of his ice cream cone into his mouth and chewed it a bit before swallowing "That was good, reminds me a bit of the frozen icicles me and Dad would break off the side of the house during the really cold winters." He smiles, sitting back in the chair and waiting for everyone else to finish.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, ice cream is just one of the pleasures you'll taste tonight. There's also barbecue, burgers, hotdogs... Yeah, its going to be a pretty nice day! Mars said. Jet was still licking the ice cream he had.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Ooooh, I haven't barbecued in a long time. Usually it's too cold to barbecue. Though I have roasted meat on a fire often enough. I'm still excited to see the fireworks though!" He stares outside, his tail wagging at a rather fast clip
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: Blood's entire face flushed a bright shade of red beneath the fur that covered it. It was so intense, it was visible on the insides of his ears and top of his muzzle...and tears were welling up in his eyes..

He resumed chewing, albeit with a slight strain as he swallowed the rest of his first bite. The grin on his face, conflicting with the deep blush and watery eyes.

"...wow...*gulp* that's some hot stuff...*

He licked his chops and took another bite, a few tears spilling in the process.

It was so hot, but it was so good.
Ahmmm..
Rav growls watching Blood turn several shades of deeper red..
Are you ok? you look like your having a stroke.. well heat stroke at least.

the shepherd then bites into the burrito.
but the burn of the spices in the meat are tempered by the rice, lettuce, sour cream and guacamole that was rolled up into the burrito.
Hmmm this is good and fiery..
Munching away at the burrito..
Are you ready for some water?
Rav taunts, as he watches Blood change colors..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:"Ooooh, I haven't barbecued in a long time. Usually it's too cold to barbecue. Though I have roasted meat on a fire often enough. I'm still excited to see the fireworks though!" He stares outside, his tail wagging at a rather fast clip
As long as their not pointed at me, I'm fine with them. Mars remarked.
Jet turned to the quiet fox's.
So how is your ice cream? he asked.