HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars dragged Jet back to the group of pets and let him sit on the ground.
Well, I was a bit worried about polluting the waters, but its okay now. He should smell like a normal dog now.
Jet breathed in the fresh air.
Hey, I can breathe again!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"reeeally..."fun fun" games. And honestly I'm not sure, my owner told me k maads because I now fit into the class specifications now. So I did some study on what the class is and feel a little ready for it. Decides its not like I don't know anything." hotep said making quotations with his paws at the words fun fun before crossing his arms. He then heard ringing as he reached into is bag and pulled out a small phone and looking at the number. His eyes seemed to shrink and his ears flattened as he answered the call. "hello?" hotep said with a stutter. His eyes seemed to well up with tears before he began holding m back. The faint sound of a plane was heard from the phone, "you are. .........ok yeah. I'll see you at the fireworks right? Ok....bye" hotep finished before ending the call. He put the phone away only to show some of a smile.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kayla walked over to Blood and looked him up and down. She then playfully poked his nose. "Looks like someone takes their training just a bit too serious." Kayla said, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon smiled overhearing Bloods description of the training "Sounds like when my dad and I used to hunt and the wolves would try and steal from us. Being thrown into the ground by someone who's supposed to sounds like it feels the same being thrown against a fallen tree while trying to keep ferals from eating your meal." He says to Blood with a laugh. He looks up at the sky with a slight smile as the memories decide to visit him again.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It sounds like I wouldn't want to live in the woods. Mars remarked. Then again, it sounds pretty adventurous. she said.
Jet stood to his feet and walked up to Kayla, Blood, and Rav.
Do you like that training? he asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:It sounds like I wouldn't want to live in the woods. Mars remarked. Then again, it sounds pretty adventurous. she said.
Jet stood to his feet and walked up to Kayla, Blood, and Rav.
Do you like that training? he asked.
I just do this, because to makes Blood happy to have someone to spar with. I'm usually tough enough to take the beating.
Rav then looks away..
An because Blood's owner may soon be my owner too, said that i have to take the training.
Rav says softly. For the first time, letting out that the two dogs owners might be becoming mates.
D-Singer wrote:"You've never been to a K-MAADS class, have you?"
Of course not. Lucky might've gotten his hands on the stupid little handbook the trainers use, but evidently that was as much as he knew.
"Just because there's trainer's there, doesn't mean there's no change of you getting hurt."

You know i haven't had the formal training, (doing the air quotes thingy). Who is going to given that kind of training to a simi-feral species like a fox.. I've already told you my training was done by my owner.
D-Singer wrote: Somehow, Blood, through all of that, had some remote fondness for the misery intensity K-MAADS offered.
Maybe he was secretly a bit masochistic...
hypernovatic wrote:Kayla walked over to Blood and looked him up and down. She then playfully poked his nose. "Looks like someone takes their training just a bit too serious." Kayla said, smiling.

Rav grins...
Don't worry, He is learning how to show his soft cuddly side..
In a few years, he will be a perfect lap pet..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thats sweet of you, but do you need the training to spar with Blood? Jet asked.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

MrNeonShot wrote:Mars dragged Jet back to the group of pets and let him sit on the ground.
Well, I was a bit worried about polluting the waters, but its okay now. He should smell like a normal dog now.
Jet breathed in the fresh air.
Hey, I can breathe again!
Blood could only smirk at seeing Jet get dragged back towards the group by his feline friend.
No matter how many layers of special conditioners he had laced into his off-colored pelt, that vigorous scrubbing Mars had given him in the river was easily enough to unmask that universally known, 'wet-dog' smell. At least to Blood anyways.

No dog should be that drenched in that much sickeningly sweet artificial scents...

"Now if only you could fix the color."
He pointed out.

Addmittedly not knowing anything, Blood just shook his head at Hotep. That puppy had such high hopes, and uncanny motivations. There was no way he was as far as ahead as he might have heard.

At the most, Hotep's owner probably told him something along the lines of working to earn enrollment in those tough K-MAADS classes. Which sounded a lot closer to the possible reality.

Blood personally didn't seem to catch Hotep's suddenly emotional state as he talked on his phone.
hypernovatic wrote:Kayla walked over to Blood and looked him up and down. She then playfully poked his nose. "Looks like someone takes their training just a bit too serious." Kayla said, smiling.
"Hey foxy..."

Blood stood up aftertaking that poke to the nose form Kayla.

"What's the point of training...or even playing, if you're not gonna be honest about it? Huh?"
Deske wrote:Yukon smiled overhearing Bloods description of the training "Sounds like when my dad and I used to hunt and the wolves would try and steal from us. Being thrown into the ground by someone who's supposed to sounds like it feels the same being thrown against a fallen tree while trying to keep ferals from eating your meal." He says to Blood with a laugh. He looks up at the sky with a slight smile as the memories decide to visit him again.
Blood stretched out as he stood, responding to the Elkhound who seemed to have just popped up randomly into the conversation. He definitely needed to find a new spot...

"Would you believe schutzhund isn't all that different from how we naturally try to hunt big game?"

"And you wouldn't. It sucks terribly."

Blood said, directed towards Jet.

Though he might've not noticed, but Blood was actually looking quite laid back the mose he talked. Casually streching out and conversing with the group. He was still smirking at the sight of Jet.
It was a real change of pace form his usual cold behavior.

All it really took was to get him talking about something he liked.

Too bad Rav had to ruin the moment...almost.
Keeshah wrote:Rav grins...
Don't worry, He is learning how to show his soft cuddly side..
In a few years, he will be a perfect lap pet..
He knelt back down and wrapped his arm under Rav's neck in a playful looking headlock, really keeping in mind that he'd probably still hurt from getting choked earlier.

"Uh huh, and maybe you'll collect a festival of new scars and stop being fluffy altogether just to balance things out."

"Fat chance."

The big shepherd Ruffled Rav's headfur and ears before letting him go.

With one more stretch resulting in a few audible pops from his lossened up joints, Blood looked around and sniffed the air. He was getting hungy...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I never said anything about being honest about playing or training. I just said you take your training a bit too seriously. And that's not always a good thing." Kayla said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:"I never said anything about being honest about playing or training. I just said you take your training a bit too seriously. And that's not always a good thing." Kayla said.
Actually, Blood and Rav only just started training today when we all imposed. Mars replied.
They said I could go with them... Jet replied.
We really shouldn't interrupt their training, so lets leave them alone for now. Whenever their done, we'll be over here wearing out Jet. Your welcome to join us, if you'd like. Mars said to the group, but the last part was more directed towards Yukon. With that, Mars and Jet go looking for the frisbee.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon have Rav and Blood an embarrassed smile, catching Mars' hint "Er, yeah! Goodbye, uh, you...two...Have fun." With that he follows Jet and Mars to go play
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: that vigorous scrubbing Mars had given him in the river was easily enough to unmask that universally known, 'wet-dog' smell. At least to Blood anyways.
"Now if only you could fix the color."
He pointed out.

Ah yes, i can scent him clearly now.. but i think he likes to be physically sniffed under his tail.

D-Singer wrote: Admittedly not knowing anything, Blood just shook his head at Hotep. That puppy had such high hopes, and uncanny motivations. There was no way he was as far as ahead as he might have heard.

At the most, Hotep's owner probably told him something along the lines of working to earn enrollment in those tough K-MAADS classes. Which sounded a lot closer to the possible reality.

Rav watches as Blood takes stock of the adolescent puppy.
Are you thinking about taking him under your paw, like you did with that other puppy?

D-Singer wrote:"Hey foxy..."

Blood stood up after taking that poke to the nose form Kayla.

"What's the point of training...or even playing, if you're not gonna be honest about it? Huh?"

Lucky held his breath and tongue, as Kayla pokes the grumpy dog..
Still believing that Blood needs some anger management counseling.
breathing a sigh of relief, as it doesn't spark a new conflict..
D-Singer wrote:Though he might've not noticed, but Blood was actually looking quite laid back the most he talked. Casually stretching out and conversing with the group. He was still smirking at the sight of Jet.
It was a real change of pace form his usual cold behavior.

All it really took was to get him talking about something he liked.

Too bad Rav had to ruin the moment...almost.
He knelt back down and wrapped his arm under Rav's neck in a playful looking headlock, really keeping in mind that he'd probably still hurt from getting choked earlier.

"Uh huh, and maybe you'll collect a festival of new scars and stop being fluffy altogether just to balance things out."
"Fat chance."

The big shepherd Ruffled Rav's headfur and ears before letting him go.
With one more stretch resulting in a few audible pops from his loosened up joints, Blood looked around and sniffed the air. He was getting hungry...

Rav could smell it too, The taco truck has set up shop just outside of the pet park this morning.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Keeshah wrote: Ah yes, i can scent him clearly now.. but i think he likes to be physically sniffed under his tail.
Before walking away, Jet replied Its true, and you can sniff me any time. Jet told Rav with a wink.
Oooh, and you, too, cutie. he says, now adding Blood to the attractive male's list.
Deske wrote:Yukon have Rav and Blood an embarrassed smile, catching Mars' hint "Er, yeah! Goodbye, uh, you...two...Have fun." With that he follows Jet and Mars to go play
Mars had Jet bring her the frisbee, standing near the water's edge before holding the frisbee. Seeing Yukon approach, she got ready to throw the frisbee.
Thanks for following. Its not often that I get to talk with someone as a friend. Normally, I just listen and instruct. JET, STOP PLAYING IN THE SPRINKLERS!
Jet with head drooped walked back to Mars. She threw the frisbee, throwing it far again. Jet ran after it enthusiastically.
More of the latter, if you can't tell.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon gave Mars a friendly smile "I caught your hint and I agree, they seemed pretty into it before we showed up" Though he said this with a bit more concern than happiness. "You should take some time off or something, because it sounds like you do more work than you should." He turns away as she throws the frisbee and watches Jet run after it
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yeah, well... I probably should. Its just that the gym became my own little safe haven-- DANGIT JET, STOP PLAYING IN THE SPRINKLERS! Mars shouted. Jet picked the frisbee back up and ran back.
Mars turned to Yukon and grinned.
The first of you to get this next frisbee AND bring it back gets a prize.
Jet's eyes brighten up.
What is it? he asked in wonder.
You'll never know until you catch the frisbee~ Mars replied, tossing it in the air and catching it.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon grinned at this, turning around and flashing Jet a competitive smile "Think you can keep up with the North." He jokes simply trying to get Jet a bit riled up. "It hasn't been that long since I've had to chase something." He pretends to stretch and prepare
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet gets ready to bolt for the frisbee. You could see his anticipation as he watched intently.
Mars slowly began pulling back the frisbee and through it far without warning. Jet bolted right after the frisbee.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon starts off a split second later but within seconds is keeping pace with him as they chase after the frisbee. Yukon keeps his eyes locked on the flying disk, avoiding anything in his way that could slow him down.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet begins to take the lead, his eyes switching between Yukon and the disc. Jet runs, but soon trips over his own feet, rolling head over heels on the grass.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon plants a foot into the ground in the middle of his pace and launches himself into the air grabbing the frisbee out of the air and landing back on the ground before making a quick u-turn and jogging over to Jet "Hey. Are you. All right?" He pants out then straightening and extending his free paw to Jet
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet reaches up and takes the paw, panting heavily and smiles at Yukon.
My hero~ Jet says as he stands to his paws.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon smiles as he pulls Jet to his feet "Don't get your hopes up too much." He turns about and dashes straight for Mars
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Jet runs after Yukon, trying to catch up with him.
Mars holds out a paw to take the frisbee when it arrives.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Jet runs after Yukon, trying to catch up with him.
Mars holds out a paw to take the frisbee when it arrives.

Lucky looks over at Kayla,
Wanna play keep away with that Frisbee?
Lets see, first we gotta intercept it in flight
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure." Kayla said, excited.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon jumps and dives towards Mars, the disk in his outstretched paw, intent on getting it to Mars.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars takes the disc and twirls it on her finger expertly.
Sorry, Jet, you'll have to be quicker than that-- JET SLOW DOWN!
Then Mars was pushed, along with Jet, into the river.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon watches the scene unfold and flinches as the two collide "Are you two alright?!" He sprints over to where they landed
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mars groggily stands up, dragging Jet up with her by the collar.
Ugh... yeah, I'm fine. How about you, Jet?
I'm fine, too. Sorry, my brakes weren't working. Jet apologizes.
The 2 walk out of the river, but Jet gets pushed back in by Mars.
Well. I guess we can go get that prize now. she says.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon's tail started to wag slowly behind him showing his growing excitement "Where is it? Orwhat is it?" He stifles the few chuckles he got watching Jet fall back in the pond
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm thinking frozen yogurt or regular ice cream. Mars replied. Jet got out of the pool.
Can Kayla and Lucky come?! Jet asked excitedly.
Sure, go ask them. Mars replied.
Jet runs off and finds Lucky and Kayla.
I'm only paying for Yukon! She called after Jet.

Jet approached the fox couple.
Mars is taking us to go get ice cream. Do you 2 want to join us? he asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon tilts his head slightly, the times when he'd been let loose in the town he'd usually gone to see the leatherworker or to play with the children, dad never bought ice cream simply because they didn't have the money for it "What is ice cream?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ice cream? Uh... its a frozen treat. I'll show you when we get there. Mars replied.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure, I'd love to. Do you want to?" Kayla asked Lucky.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

MrNeonShot wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Ah yes, i can scent him clearly now.. but i think he likes to be physically sniffed under his tail.
Before walking away, Jet replied Its true, and you can sniff me any time. Jet told Rav with a wink.
Oooh, and you, too, cutie. he says, now adding Blood to the attractive male's list.

"Don't be creepy..." Blood demanded, as he watched the circle of pets break up. He visibly winced at the remark from Jet.

"Fruit cup..."

Rav was already bad enough as it was.

"Guess we can cut this short. We'll get plenty more practice later..."
Blood offered his paw to help Rav stand up.

"C'mon, I smell something good. How about some lunch?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

hypernovatic wrote:"Sure, I'd love to. Do you want to?" Kayla asked Lucky.
I guess we can do that..Lucky says, still eyeing the Frisbee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D-Singer wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote: Before walking away, Jet replied Its true, and you can sniff me any time. Jet told Rav with a wink.

"Don't be creepy..." Blood demanded, as he watched the circle of pets break up. He visibly winced at the remark from Jet.

"Fruit cup..."

Rav was already bad enough as it was.

Who was nearly rolling on the ground, snickering and smirking at Blood's discomfort at being attractive to other males.
D-Singer wrote:"Guess we can cut this short. We'll get plenty more practice later..."
Blood offered his paw to help Rav stand up.

"C'mon, I smell something good. How about some lunch?"

That sounds like a plan... you Handsome Devil you. Rav adds to tweak Blood a bit, with a sly wink.
Rav then fiddles with his collar..
As long as my pet debt card didn't get mangled in the collar twisting..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

"Ill pay! Now come on!"

Blood barked as ran off and hopped over the bushes, following that smell through the park.

There were a lot more pets and kids out than usual. Of course, that was obvious considering the holiday festivities underway. There were tons of families setting up for barbeques, or lighting early firecrackers. A few more exploded as the huge dog ran by.

Fourth of July foods...

EASILY worth the burning smell of gunpowder, deafening explosions, and countless annoying kids.

Dustin loved Independence day, and usually made sure Blood enjoyed it too. Giving him his own piece of half-raw ribeye steak to gnaw on while hanging out at late dusk watching firework shows together was more than enough.

Just the though was stirring up his appetite.

As he neared the opposite edge of the park, he spied an open truck with a short line of pets and people standing in front of it. Man, it smelled so good...
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon turns to watch Jet talk to Kayla and Lucky before looking back at Mars "Hey is Jet, uh, attracted to males or is he just flirty and flamboyant...? He tries not to stutter or act too awkward
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Yukon turns to watch Jet talk to Kayla and Lucky before looking back at Mars "Hey is Jet, uh, attracted to males or is he just flirty and flamboyant...? He tries not to stutter or act too awkward
I don't know what goes on in that dogs mind, to be honest. He has taken a couple girls home, but they usually have been kicked out of their homes for the night and need a place to stay. Mars replied. But as far as I know, he's never been in a relationship.

YAY! Jet exclaimed. He began leading them back to Mars.

But if your wondering if he likes you, thats just his normal flirting. You could ask him out if your interested in him. Mars said.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Yukon's eyes widen a bit "Oh! Uh, no, I was just wondering. He just seems a bit like it." The grey dog rocks back and forth on his feet a bit embarrassed "That before, that's was just me playing along. I mean, he probably wouldn't be my type anyway. He's a bit, er- Well, he's a bit too concerned with his looks. I'd like someone who isn't afraid to get dirty. I mean I could change I guess, but after a few years of roughing it in the north, it's a bit of a change, y'know?"