HPU: Richardson Valley OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: PF: Richardson Valley OOC

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:I only just now noticed the birthday congrats on this thread...
Oh well. Thanks you guys.
Did he ever get that wagon back? I remember him and Blood running all over the place but never picking it back up.

Also, wasn't Venison still around then?

So, he's been gone for less than a week in the RP's timeline?
Rav finally got the wagon and cooler home, after several attempts..
Venison has been gone missing for a year+ now in game time.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote: What are YOU doing here, you thinking you can take me now! Jagermeister growls at Rav.
Oh please.. I could have done that before hand.
No! You are all talk and no action.
An yet, you have never tried to confront me. Just bulling the weaker dogs.
Rav taunts the caged dog.
When i get out of this cage, I'll show you your proper place under me!
Really? Glutton for punishment? I encountered the same doberman that beat you up..
You will notice that it is not my blood in my fur, Nor do i smell of having been marked as his territory.
You his female now?

Rav laughs..
Jagermeister lunges up against the cage.. Klungh!
I'll Kill you mutt!!
Yea right. taking down and peering at this Jag's medical chart..
I see that you need to do a lot of healing, before you could confront me.
But i'll be waiting, when your back in fighting trim.

I can take you right now! just open this cage an find out.
That would be taking unfair advantage.. Hanging the chart back up.
I'm sure you an find me when your ready, Oh an enjoy your neutering..
Yea you run away coward, you lucky i can't get out of here...
Wait what?!! Get back here! what what did you say there going to do to me!!
git back here.. let me out! I'm talking to you mutt! hey!!

Jagermeister calls and pleads after Rav, as he swishes out of the room prancing back down he hallway to Blood's room.
He nuzzles Blood.
We have found the other dog
It's not the same Jag, Just a local bully named Jagmeister who got more thrashed and humiliated than you did..
The way you have your characters interact with each other is always interesting Keeshah...
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

You all looking for Blood at the clinic, or at the main hospital where the old cat was taken??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Err, at the clinic right?

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

At the clinic. Petir just came from the hospital and we went to see Blood.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Which means they habe to answer the vet. At the desk
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Are there any slots left? I'm trying to be more active, and I have a character that needs a good home!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Are there any slots left? I'm trying to be more active, and I have a character that needs a good home!
There are like 10 slots open in RV
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'll get on my laptop tomorrow to fix the image ref, but for naow...
---
Name: Jet Torrens

Specie: Labrador mix

Age and Gender: 18 pet years, Male

Orientation: Unknown

Appearance: Jet is a labrador who died his fur dim-blue at a very early age, and hasn't changed from the color since. Jet is slightly muscular, his arms being the only proof that he even lifts (if at all). Jet wears a red collar with a pearlized star tag.

Personality: Jet is a very flomboyant pet, enjoying the company of other girls than with guys. Only if there is no girl to talk with will Jet converse with other males. That doesn't mean he'll completely avoid them or not speak with them. It just means if theres another girl around, he'll speak with her. But if any guy approaches, he'll talk (and even flirt) with them, too, so long as the girl he's accompanying doesn't leave.

Other Notes: Most people think he's homosexual (and they're probably right), but Jet just knows more about feminine beauty products than he does about sports or video games.

Backstory: Jet has been with multiple owners, most of them being female (hence all the beauty know-how.) Jet has finally settled down with a new owner, Dartanian (a hair stylist) at a little, small town called Richardson Valley to start a small beauty salon near relatives. Wish them luck on their endeavors!

Stats: S7 P7 E6 C10 I6 A5 L7

(edit: forgot to say he won't completely ignore a guy that speaks with him.)
(edit 2: Added a reference image!)
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:I'll get on my laptop tomorrow to fix the image ref, but for naow...
-
Personality: Jet is a very flomboyant pet, enjoying the company of other girls than with guys. Only if there is no girl to talk with will Jet converse with other males.

Other Notes: Most people think he's homosexual (and they're probably right), but Jet just knows more about feminine beauty products than he does about sports or video games.

Backstory: Jet has been with multiple owners, most of them being female (hence all the beauty know-how.) Jet has finally settled down with a new owner, Dartanian (a hair stylist) at a little, small town called Richardson Valley to start a small beauty salon near relatives. Wish them luck on their endeavors!

Stats: S7 P7 E6 C10 I6 A5 L7

Him an his owner could work in the pet grooming center and spa! yea!!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Does anyone own the pet salon?
Also, I don't want to give Jet a real fashion job, but I will have him carry around a set of nail polish pens and and some overcoating for fashion emergencies.

Also, I added that Jet will talk (and even flirt) with a guy that shows up until the girl he's accompanying decides to leave.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Does anyone own the pet salon?
Also, I don't want to give Jet a real fashion job, but I will have him carry around a set of nail polish pens and and some overcoating for fashion emergencies.

Also, I added that Jet will talk (and even flirt) with a guy that shows up until the girl he's accompanying decides to leave.
Nope the pet salon is unowned ;)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Awesome! So do I just jump in?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Awesome! So do I just jump in?
Yep.
The foxes are in the movie theater.
An everyone else is at the vet clinic! O.O
RA all over again! :o :shock: :lol:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Awesome!
Yep. Thats why in Sunset Plateau, I said to cut vet visits short. It takes too long to get out and about, but Bloods injury seems to be more serious, poor soul.

Can't wait to see you all!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Awesome!
Yep. Thats why in Sunset Plateau, I said to cut vet visits short. It takes too long to get out and about, but Bloods injury seems to be more serious, poor soul.

Can't wait to see you all!
But vet visits are so fun for pets!! :twisted:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I added a reference image to the ref sheet! :D

Also, it went pretty quiet o.o
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:I added a reference image to the ref sheet! :D

Also, it went pretty quiet o.o
Sunday is my 15 hours of hell day at work
Don't always get to post after that
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wimpy? I don't see any muscles on you, mister fox!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Wimpy? I don't see any muscles on you, mister fox!

careful, that fox has the same KMaad's frighting training as Blood has.. :twisted:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Didn't Blood lose that fight?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Actually, Blood technically won, as Rav had stated earlier. Jag was the one who ran away from the fight after Blood returned from a near knockout and beat the living daylights out of him.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Are both of them in the vet clinic?

I'm confused. Earlier, Lucky told Kayla that he had a knack for not living up to his name, and yet, he has 9 luck. How does that work?

Also, with Blood's 2 luck, wouldn't he have been knocked out instead of being nearly knocked out and miraculously getting back up to beat the living daylights out of someone?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

First of all, yes, both of them are at the vet, though Jag was put in a cage for putting up too much of a fuss I think.

Secondly, the SPECIAL stats only serves as a guideline at best in terms of dictating your character's actions as far as I'm concerned. It's not a concrete ruler to should be adhered to at all times; this is where creative liberty comes into play. Maybe there are things that you would really want your character to do despite the low odds, and LUK is a very tricky stat to fully utilize. 2 LUK still means you can get lucky, because it's not 0, and 9 LUK is not 10, and even then, 10 =/= 100% success rate.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Are both of them in the vet clinic?

No, only Blood is being cared for at the clinic.
MrNeonShot wrote:I'm confused. Earlier, Lucky told Kayla that he had a knack for not living up to his name, and yet, he has 9 luck. How does that work?

(Lucky has cursed luck, bad things happen to him.. But if he needed to dodge out of the way of a speeding car, he would most likely make it.)
Also, since i have forgotten.. (Lucky has a cast on his tail, from a screen door slamming close on it, and breaking it.)
MrNeonShot wrote:Also, with Blood's 2 luck, wouldn't he have been knocked out instead of being nearly knocked out and miraculously getting back up to beat the living daylights out of someone?

Blood has the normal bad luck, an would have a very hard time avoiding being hit by the speeding car.

Jag, (the Black and tan doberman) is still free and on the run.

The Liver Doberman that was caged on the clinic was Jagmister, who also got beat up and humiliated by Jag.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Wait, what? Now I'm confused. So the Jag in the cage is NOT the Jag that fought Blood?

Ugh =w=

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote:Wait, what? Now I'm confused. So the Jag in the cage is NOT the Jag that fought Blood?

Ugh =w=
Correct, The one in the cage is Jagmister, he also fought the same Jag, that Blood did.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'd have to say the one that isn't hospitalized is the one that won :p
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:I'd have to say the one that isn't hospitalized is the one that won :p
Won the battle, lost the war?
Jag is suffering. Kayla kicked him in the (blanks)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

So that means technically Kayla won that battle.

Anyways, Jet was originally planned to have a sibling, so I've decided to make a ref.
---
Name: Marcy "Mars" Torrens
color: #00BF00

Specie: Tabby cat

Age and Gender: 18 pet years, Female

Orientation: Undecided

Appearance: Mars looks like your normal male black striped cat with dark brown fur. She wears a red color with a red planet tag. Mars, unlike her brother, spends most of her time in the pet gym, weight lifting and running, so her muscles are obviously toned. Because of this, and her personality, she is often perceived as a male.

Personality: Mars is a lazy cat, unless it comes to keeping her body toned. When she hangs out with someone other than herself and her mother, she prefers to hang out with guys instead of girls, because they aren't interested in her, nor her with them.

Other Notes: Mars is affraid of lightning, so she often hides in dark, quiet places during thunder storms.

Backstory: Mars and her owner, Jasmine, met both Jet and Dartanian a little after Dartanian adopted Jet. The 2 soon fell in love and got married at a nice little church in town.

Afterwards, Jasmine found out one of her family members had gotten very sick, so they moved to a town (that just so happened to have the rest of Dartanian's family there) in order to be near her relative.

S9 P3 E9 C3 I5 A7 L6

(I should also note that Dartanian always dreamed of a beauty salon, and was originally planning to make one in the city, but due to the circumstances, he decided to do it closer to home.)

(edit: 00BF00 is a green color :p I was looking for dark brown)
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

MrNeonShot wrote:Also, with Blood's 2 luck, wouldn't he have been knocked out instead of being nearly knocked out and miraculously getting back up to beat the living daylights out of someone?
Blood is also extremely tenacious. That's notably his biggest strength.

But just how lucky is he really?

Being knocked unconscious or staying down probably could have spared him from Jag breaking his ribs and biting his shoulder open.

Ironically, Blood's tenacity probably just made things worse for himself.

At the very least, he got to keep his ball, and he probably gave Jag a vicious headache. Who's to say he didn't go to a different vet for a concussion?
Last edited by D-Singer on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Then again, who knows if Blood actually did anything to send Jag to the hospital.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

MrNeonShot wrote:Then again, who knows if Blood actually did anything to send Jag to the hospital.
---
D-Singer wrote: Unfotunatley for Jag, and very fortunately for Kayla, she missed Jag’s leg and instead hit him somewhere just a tad higher...with very painful results.

Jag immediately covered himself and doubled-over, grunting from the sharp ache. Too distracted too immediately go after the ball he’d stolen. His eyes slammed shut, and he actually caved to his knees. The pain intensifying with each second as it set in.
D-Singer wrote:
*WHAP*

The observing pets could have easily seen the whites of Jag’s eyes as he caught a shocked, last-second glimpse of Blood, yet again attacking him at point-blank range, and this time it didn’t miss. The boasting Doberman pinscher was sent staggering backwards from the sheer force of the clawed swipe he’d almost perfectly caught with his face.
D-Singer wrote:Blood came from a very high pounce of his own and landed squarely on Jag’s shoulders and neck, mid-air.

Blood returned the earlier road-rash injuries, using the combined momentum from the two of them to smash into the ground and skid forward at full speed, pressing Jag’s mug into the dirt the entire way and practically riding him like a sled. The result was an equally impressive skid mark like the one Blood had made.

The Big shepherd hoisted the Doberman from his faceplanted position in the dirt, revealing a scratch and cut riddled face akin to Blood’s, just to have it thrown back down again...

Blood repeated the motion, smashing his face into the dirt several times before throwing Jag onto his back, and resetting for another pounce.
---

I think smashing someone's head face-first into the ground multiple times might result in some pretty nasty injuries..
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Adrenaline ftw!
So Kayla really didn't do much. I was under the assumption that Kayla kicked him at the end, causing him to run off in pain :p

Anyways, what do you think about Mars?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

How about making a post in the RP to the old cat.
I'm look for the other cat get him to post as well
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

You want me to reply to the old cat?
And I ask again (and I don't mean to keep repeating myself), can you take a look at Mars' character reference?
MrNeonShot wrote:... Anyways, Jet was originally planned to have a sibling, so I've decided to make a ref.
---
Name: Marcy "Mars" Torrens
color: #00BF00

Specie: Tabby cat

Age and Gender: 18 pet years, Female

Orientation: Undecided

Appearance: Mars looks like your normal male black striped cat with dark brown fur. She wears a red color with a red planet tag. Mars, unlike her brother, spends most of her time in the pet gym, weight lifting and running, so her muscles are obviously toned. Because of this, and her personality, she is often perceived as a male.

Personality: Mars is a lazy cat, unless it comes to keeping her body toned. When she hangs out with someone other than herself and her mother, she prefers to hang out with guys instead of girls, because they aren't interested in her, nor her with them.

Other Notes: Mars is affraid of lightning, so she often hides in dark, quiet places during thunder storms.

Backstory: Mars and her owner, Jasmine, met both Jet and Dartanian a little after Dartanian adopted Jet. The 2 soon fell in love and got married at a nice little church in town.

Afterwards, Jasmine found out one of her family members had gotten very sick, so they moved to a town (that just so happened to have the rest of Dartanian's family there) in order to be near her relative.

S9 P3 E9 C3 I5 A7 L6

(I should also note that Dartanian always dreamed of a beauty salon, and was originally planning to make one in the city, but due to the circumstances, he decided to do it closer to home.)

(edit: 00BF00 is a green color :p I was looking for dark brown)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:You want me to reply to the old cat?

No. i want blood too.
MrNeonShot wrote:And I ask again (and I don't mean to keep repeating myself), can you take a look at Mars' character reference?
I told you, I work 15 hours on Sundays :shock: :o :(
She is fine. go to it..
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

That's rather harsh, that work schedule :?
I'm all okay with interacting with Jet and Mars, just that Petir's still at the vet.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I posted the ref on Thursday. I was re-posting it so you would see it.

If Lucky decides he doesn't want to go to the salon, Mars will be in the gym. Just remember that she looks and acts like a guy, so unless She or Jet tells you she's a girl, then your not going to know otherwise.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hey, I've been told by Rhyzer that their computer is acting up so they can't post. They also say that anybody can take up their characters and that the are sorry for the inconveniences