Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Chat Thread 41: Mod Maker

Post by Hlaoroo »

texascat018 wrote: er, I'm not a big music fan but I'm in a jazz guitar class. do you play any instrument?
I play saxophone. Well, I call it playing, at least. I don't know about the rest of the world. :P I also happen to love jazz!
texascat018 wrote: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!! XD I can't believe it! so awesome!
The jingle bells or the kangaroos or what? I wish I could show you my favourite version of the boomers. My favourite version is by "Bucko and Champs". It's heaps of fun to listen to because you can hear that they're having heaps of fun while they were recording it. Once or twice they can't help but laugh as they joke around. :lol:
texascat018 wrote:The more I talk to you, the more I want to visit Australia :3
Everyone should visit Australia! *cue the patriotic rant* :P
Cesco wrote:Interested in more? Come in Southern Italy for the best and real Christmas experience (you may found no snow, but it's not what matters)... ;) To me it's so hard think how live the Chistmas in summer season, there are too differences (hot vs cold, for first), and it's like it would be put into the background.
I'd love to visit Italy too! As far as I'm concerned though it really doesn't matter what the weather is. Christmas is about having fun and spending time with your family, religious connotations aside. I think as long as you're doing that then you're doing Christmas.
Cesco wrote:If you'll do it, good luck with their customs and airport checks. :P
We do have strict border security but it's there for a reason. Australia is free from many diseases and pests that affect the rest of the world and we'd like to keep it that way. ;) Render's right though. Follow the rules, be honest with the border security people, and declare what you have and you'll have no problems. ;)
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

I wouldn't mind paying Australia a visit sometime during my life myself. In fact, it's one of the things on my bucket list. :P
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

I know it's a little sudden, but I really need help. Both my mum's cats have the flu, like human ones. Runny noses, crusted eyes, sneezing fits, a little fever etc. The thing is, our house is nowhere near a reputable vet, and even so, we don't exactly have a lot of cash at the moment. Is there anything that I can do to alleviate the symptoms? Or cure them entirely if possible?

See, my mum's a nurse, and she suggested that we give reduced dosage of human flu meds to them, which I kinda have to doubt. Maybe some other home remedies?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

If you want my number, it's #804080.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Obviously the first thing I should say is take it to the vet if possible. Those symptoms are fairly general so they may or may not be flu. Keep a close eye on him and if he gets any worse then try to find a vet.
I'd be very careful giving human medications to animals as some can be very toxic. The humidifier is a good suggestion though. Make sure the cat has ready access to food and water also. I'd also be careful with homeopathic remedies as many of them have little to no evidence to show that they actually work.
That's really all the advice I can give you for now. Technically I'm not really allowed to give any more than that until I'm qualified anyway.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Punchy

Post by Punchy »

RatHead wrote:
Punchy wrote:
RatHead wrote:Or has anyone ever been to a classic records store?
I stop by local record stores whenever possible, they're my favorite place to waste time and money.
I also spend about $10 on boxes of old records at swap meets and take in the ones I don't want.
Spend more, trust me, they may seem like they are doing fine, but they need your help to stay afloat and survive because of all the internet piracy and the greed of the records companies.
Only one that I go to hasn't been doing very well. This mostly has to do with its location.
Hlaoroo wrote:
texascat018 wrote:The more I talk to you, the more I want to visit Australia :3
Everyone should visit Australia! *cue the patriotic rant* :P
nah, to dangerous...
Panda Panda Panda
RatHead

Post by RatHead »

Seth wrote:
RatHead wrote:OK!, Anyone been to any Huge Rock/metal/etc concerts recently? Or has anyone ever been to a classic records store? Cause I've done both recently and would like to know who else has also done so!
Well I don't buy records because I don't have a player. But I do have a cool second hand music/ gaming/ movie store near my place where I buy CD's. I browse their selection every so often to find some gems. Last time I picked up Biohazard's Urban discipline and whatever job for a cowboy album had Embedded on it.

I haven't been to any big concerts lately but I am seeing O'death again this friday at a little cafe/ music venue by my parent's place. That might be fun. I saw them at a local dive bar/ venue a couple years ago. Hopefully there's a crowd as good as that one on friday. Folk mosh is best mosh :p
I only bought cd's there too, although I'm saving up for a record player; I got an amazing deal at the lace though: 8 cd's (7 completly new in shrink-wrap) for 27$.... I'm going back to Nashville soon to pick up my truck (it broke down and now is getting a new ENGINE, cause apparently this one is gone) and I'm gonna "anonymously" "donate" some money to him ;) (I.e. I'll "forget it" on the counter probably)

and I like small concerts too, I was just asking about big ones cause I went to an AVENGED SEVENFOLD concert recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...BTW what's folk mosh like?
Punchy wrote:
RatHead wrote:Or has anyone ever been to a classic records store?
Punchy wrote: I stop by local record stores whenever possible, they're my favorite place to waste time and money.
I also spend about $10 on boxes of old records at swap meets and take in the ones I don't want.
Spend more, trust me, they may seem like they are doing fine, but they need your help to stay afloat and survive because of all the internet piracy and the greed of the records companies.
Only one that I go to hasn't been doing very well. This mostly has to do with its location.
Well Support it!

Seriously guys, If you heard what this owner said to my friend and I, you would be just like me, Please, support your local record/CD/etc stores, they need it (don't worry about chains like Hastings and stuff, support the LOCAL places!)

HP! Messenger
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I think a lot of music will be sold in broader media/electronics stores in the future. Dedicated music stores simply can't survive.

Conventional ones, anyway. We have a well-respected record shop downtown that specializes in vinyl records and it gets good business.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

There are two record shops in my town and they are only 2 blocks away from each other. One of them, called 641 RPM, specializes almost exclusively in vinyl records with a few CDs and DVDs. The other, called Fat Cats music, movies and books, is a rare locally owned shop that still rents movies. They have a huge section of vinyl records, CDs and movies for sale and a huge section of movies to rent on DVD and VHS. It is very rare to find a shop like that in the wake of the corporate video stores and killed most local shops, and in the age of Red Box and Croc Box and the like video rental vending machines. But their knack is carrying movies that the corporate entities would never carry. Obscure films, foreign films, independent films or films that are just outrageous or over the top.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

We have zero record stores around here. They all died when itunes became popular in 2008? I'm guessing.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Because I live in Hipster Central we still have a few record and CD stores around. I got my Human After All CD from a music store that was so down-low that it was literally underground. :lol: They had a pretty extensive stock though, so I guess the locals know it's there and like it.

Speaking of local stores, who has small-time franchises or mom-n-pop stores that they love? 'Round here we have a little drive-in burger chain that operates and looks the same as it did in 1956. They have something like six locations around the city, and make the best cheeseburgers in the county, IMO. They're about the same size as Mickey D's cheeseburgers but have about ten times the flavor. I usually get 2 to 3...
If you want my number, it's #804080.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

There is a place I love to go to called J&J Bagels. I usually go in on Sunday and get a scrapple egg and cheese on poppy seed bagel. I practically don't have to even tell them my order they know me well enough.

(Also, if you don't know what scrapple is and you don't have a strong stomach, don't look it up. :P)
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Goforit
Weather Wizard

Post by Goforit »

There's a handful of record shops in Calgary, they're all doing fairly well. I think I've been to five? All for vinyl records, of course. Some sell CDs but I don't think the CDs sell very well, they always seem to have the same ones lying around. One of the stores, Heritage Music, also specializes in posters. Which is awesome. I have a giant Yellow Submarine poster from there. X3

As for mom n pop places, there's a famous burger joint in Calgary called "Peter's Drive-In". It's not really a drive-in, though, more of a drive-thru. But oh well. You eat in your car because there's no "inside". Okotoks has this burger place called "Mr. Spud". They have pretty good fries. Then there's Marv's Soda Shop and Diner in Black Diamond, which is an awesome 50s style diner, complete with functional jukebox and rollerblading waitresses. He's apparently not doing so well, especially after the floods... I haven't been there in awhile, though, so I couldn't say. It would be a shame if he went out of business.
Ask me about the weather.

Avatar by the amazing cartoonist Hukley!
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Hlaoroo wrote:Everyone should visit Australia! *cue the patriotic rant* :P
One by one, not all together. :P And, once passed the customs, must pay attention to all the savage living creatures there. :P
Hlaoroo wrote:
Cesco wrote:Interested in more? Come in Southern Italy for the best and real Christmas experience (you may found no snow, but it's not what matters)... ;) To me it's so hard think how live the Chistmas in summer season, there are too differences (hot vs cold, for first), and it's like it would be put into the background.
I'd love to visit Italy too! As far as I'm concerned though it really doesn't matter what the weather is. Christmas is about having fun and spending time with your family, religious connotations aside. I think as long as you're doing that then you're doing Christmas.
I agree with you, Christmas means time spent with the own family (also, it forces money spending for the gifts). :P Religious connotations are strong here, quite impossible keep them away, neither if wanted (no problems personally, though).
Hlaoroo wrote:
Cesco wrote:If you'll do it, good luck with their customs and airport checks. :P
We do have strict border security but it's there for a reason. Australia is free from many diseases and pests that affect the rest of the world and we'd like to keep it that way. ;) Render's right though. Follow the rules, be honest with the border security people, and declare what you have and you'll have no problems. ;)
You do well, indeed. The security looks to be so pedant, it's like they can have suspects on you when they want, and then must do all the time wasting checks... Too much Airport Security. :P
JeffCvt wrote:Also, if you don't know what scrapple is and you don't have a strong stomach, don't look it up. :P
OMG. :? The cornmeal is much better alone, then.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Mickey the Luxray wrote:
Speaking of local stores, who has small-time franchises or mom-n-pop stores that they love? 'Round here we have a little drive-in burger chain that operates and looks the same as it did in 1956. They have something like six locations around the city, and make the best cheeseburgers in the county, IMO. They're about the same size as Mickey D's cheeseburgers but have about ten times the flavor. I usually get 2 to 3...
I can't think of any really close to me, but I do like Randy's Donuts in Inglewood. Though, I wouldn't go there at night bc the neighborhood is pretty sketchy.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Cesco wrote: One by one, not all together. :P And, once passed the customs, must pay attention to all the savage living creatures there. :P
Heh. Did you know we have not just the top ten but the top eleven deadliest snakes in the world in terms of the potency of their venom? So long as you stay in your hotel room with the windows and door locked then you should be fine. :P
Cesco wrote:I agree with you, Christmas means time spent with the own family (also, it forces money spending for the gifts). :P Religious connotations are strong here, quite impossible keep them away, neither if wanted (no problems personally, though).
What I meant was that to avoid creating a religious discussion/debate here I'd wouldn't mention the religious side of Christmas. I too value to ereligious side of Christmas very highly.
Cesco wrote: You do well, indeed. The security looks to be so pedant, it's like they can have suspects on you when they want, and then must do all the time wasting checks... Too much Airport Security. :P
Well, it's better than having crops or animal species wiped out or than having our ecology and economy destroyed. We actually have a TV show all about them catching peopel who don't declare things at our borders.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Punchy

Post by Punchy »

Mickey the Luxray wrote:Speaking of local stores, who has small-time franchises or mom-n-pop stores that they love? 'Round here we have a little drive-in burger chain that operates and looks the same as it did in 1956. They have something like six locations around the city, and make the best cheeseburgers in the county, IMO. They're about the same size as Mickey D's cheeseburgers but have about ten times the flavor. I usually get 2 to 3...
We've got something like that out here too! Delicious burgers... their fries and shakes are pretty good too.
Panda Panda Panda

Post by 0404 »

Airport security... Hehe Fun place.
I wear my Air Cadet Jacket to go through airport security faster. People seem to trust people in JROTC jacket :3 Even the guards in the Parliament Hill (Equivalent to senate house in the states)
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Cesco wrote:One by one, not all together. :P And, once passed the customs, must pay attention to all the savage living creatures there. :P
Heh. Did you know we have not just the top ten but the top eleven deadliest snakes in the world in terms of the potency of their venom? So long as you stay in your hotel room with the windows and door locked then you should be fine. :P
You're pretty proud of how dangerous it is to be in your country, tight? :lol:
Hlaoroo wrote:
Cesco wrote:You do well, indeed. The security looks to be so pedant, it's like they can have suspects on you when they want, and then must do all the time wasting checks... Too much Airport Security. :P
Well, it's better than having crops or animal species wiped out or than having our ecology and economy destroyed. We actually have a TV show all about them catching peopel who don't declare things at our borders.
Yes, that is FAR better.
And I like that show!
ImageIf life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila.

Image Image
ImageImageImage
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Cesco wrote: You do well, indeed. The security looks to be so pedant, it's like they can have suspects on you when they want, and then must do all the time wasting checks... Too much Airport Security. :P
Well, it's better than having crops or animal species wiped out or than having our ecology and economy destroyed. We actually have a TV show all about them catching peopel who don't declare things on our borders.
What is the show called?

RatHead

Post by RatHead »

Sleet wrote:I think a lot of music will be sold in broader media/electronics stores in the future. Dedicated music stores simply can't survive.

Conventional ones, anyway. We have a well-respected record shop downtown that specializes in vinyl records and it gets good business.
Don't say that! dedicated music stores have survived until now anyway!
and besides, the more a shop is known, the better buisness it gets, I remember a place where I lived that sold CD's, DVD's< records, Games for ALL systems (I mean ALL), game systems, obsure stuff, posters, etc.
This is its facebook page
Radio Blue Heart wrote:There are two record shops in my town and they are only 2 blocks away from each other. One of them, called 641 RPM, specializes almost exclusively in vinyl records with a few CDs and DVDs. The other, called Fat Cats music, movies and books, is a rare locally owned shop that still rents movies. They have a huge section of vinyl records, CDs and movies for sale and a huge section of movies to rent on DVD and VHS. It is very rare to find a shop like that in the wake of the corporate video stores and killed most local shops, and in the age of Red Box and Croc Box and the like video rental vending machines. But their knack is carrying movies that the corporate entities would never carry. Obscure films, foreign films, independent films or films that are just outrageous or over the top.
Well I'm glad there are some still in business, havin 2 is pretty lucky!... and now I know how you know of and watch all those odd movies you mention on the silver screen topic... :lol:
Kateleo007 wrote:We have zero record stores around here. They all died when itunes became popular in 2008? I'm guessing.
:cry: *mourns the loss of the record stores* :cry:
Mickey the Luxray wrote:Because I live in Hipster Central we still have a few record and CD stores around. I got my Human After All CD from a music store that was so down-low that it was literally underground. :lol: They had a pretty extensive stock though, so I guess the locals know it's there and like it.

... I'd like to visit that store.. that sounds cool!

Well, there was a place relatively near where I used to live (~45 minutes away) called 5th Street Bagelry, Great place, great people, awesome bagels of ALL kinds, AMAZING bagel sandwiches, free wifi, and comfy couches! (warm fire in the winter too!)

JeffCvt wrote:There is a place I love to go to called J&J Bagels. I usually go in on Sunday and get a scrapple egg and cheese on poppy seed bagel. I practically don't have to even tell them my order they know me well enough.

(Also, if you don't know what scrapple is and you don't have a strong stomach, don't look it up. :P)
*looks it up* *retches*
Goforit wrote:There's a handful of record shops in Calgary, they're all doing fairly well. I think I've been to five? All for vinyl records, of course. Some sell CDs but I don't think the CDs sell very well, they always seem to have the same ones lying around. One of the stores, Heritage Music, also specializes in posters. Which is awesome. I have a giant Yellow Submarine poster from there. X3

They have pretty good fries. Then there's Marv's Soda Shop and Diner in Black Diamond, which is an awesome 50s style diner, complete with functional jukebox and rollerblading waitresses. He's apparently not doing so well, especially after the floods... I haven't been there in awhile, though, so I couldn't say. It would be a shame if he went out of business.
FIVE??? Day-ung, you're EXTREMLY lucky dude!, and yeah I know what you mean with the posters and stuff, I love goin not just for CD's to these places, but to look at the metal signs, posters, weird stuff/statutes/etc, and whatever else they have! It's CRAZY what you can find!!!

Best french fries i've ever had are at a place called Gordon Biersch, Garlic Parmesan fries. Awesome stuff (great burgers, steaks, and tasty beer too (<-I've been told))

HP! Messenger
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Cesco wrote: One by one, not all together. :P And, once passed the customs, must pay attention to all the savage living creatures there. :P
No, I didn't. Even a top 11. :? Uhm, no, it's impossible stay closed in the hotel room when there's an entire beautiful country to visit, it's better risk. :P
Hlaoroo wrote:
Of course, and never abandon it. :P Australian ecosystem is unique, a beautiful natural place, only see it live deserves the trip. :) And I was right talking of that TV show, of what I got to see from it.
Kateleo007 wrote:What is the show called?
It's called Border Security: Australia's Front Line. Here it's known just as Airport Security, and there's also a Canadian version.
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

RatHead wrote:
Radio Blue Heart wrote:There are two record shops in my town and they are only 2 blocks away from each other. One of them, called 641 RPM, specializes almost exclusively in vinyl records with a few CDs and DVDs. The other, called Fat Cats music, movies and books, is a rare locally owned shop that still rents movies. They have a huge section of vinyl records, CDs and movies for sale and a huge section of movies to rent on DVD and VHS. It is very rare to find a shop like that in the wake of the corporate video stores and killed most local shops, and in the age of Red Box and Croc Box and the like video rental vending machines. But their knack is carrying movies that the corporate entities would never carry. Obscure films, foreign films, independent films or films that are just outrageous or over the top.
Well I'm glad there are some still in business, havin 2 is pretty lucky!... and now I know how you know of and watch all those odd movies you mention on the silver screen topic... :lol:
Yep. They just used the tactic that independents have always used. They just have to give the people what the majors cannot or will not. So it probably one of only a handful of shops in North Carolina that will rent out films like "Cannibal Holocaust" or "The Battle of Algiers" or "Satyricon".
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Render wrote:color=#6D4E18]You're pretty proud of how dangerous it is to be in your country, tight? :lol: [/color]
Well, why not? We have other things to be proud of too though. Vegemite, for example!
Cesco wrote:
Kateleo007 wrote:What is the show called?
It's called Border Security: Australia's Front Line. Here it's known just as Airport Security, and there's also a Canadian version.
^^ What he said. There's a British version too, I think.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Cesco wrote:
JeffCvt wrote:Also, if you don't know what scrapple is and you don't have a strong stomach, don't look it up. :P
OMG. :? The cornmeal is much better alone, then.
RatHead wrote:
JeffCvt wrote:There is a place I love to go to called J&J Bagels. I usually go in on Sunday and get a scrapple egg and cheese on poppy seed bagel. I practically don't have to even tell them my order they know me well enough.

*looks it up* *retches*
I told ya'll not to look it up.

True story: After learning what it was and how it's made, I actually like Scrapple better now. Yea.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

So Jeff is now officially a confirmed obligate carnivore. :P
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Nah he's a human. Carnivorism is actually lethal to humans.

Not to foxes, though~ *eats a dead thing or something*
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Foxes, they eat almost anything and get eaten by pretty much nothing. Everyone knows that we taste horrible, and have too many glands. :lol:
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

RatHead wrote: ...BTW what's folk mosh like?
Everyone is happy and wearing flannel.
It's pretty light hearted. More dancing than slam. WHich is good for the type of show it was.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Kyuunado wrote:Foxes, they eat almost anything and get eaten by pretty much nothing. Everyone knows that we taste horrible, and have too many glands. :lol:
We do taste adorable, though. There's that. :3 *licks herself*
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

Sleet wrote:
Kyuunado wrote:Foxes, they eat almost anything and get eaten by pretty much nothing. Everyone knows that we taste horrible, and have too many glands. :lol:
Would you mind if I gnaw on your tail?

Image Image
ImageImageImage
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

I've been told by folks who've nommed on me and/or licked me that I taste almost exactly like blueberries. :o
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Attention: Don't nom each other. I will get lonely. Attention! Attention! *Car alarm sounds*

Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

A fox was just sniffing me actually, he looked like he was considering a Nom but then left towards a vixens den. :P
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Punchy

Post by Punchy »

I taste like fruit punch...
Sleet wrote:
So... what does adorable taste like?
Panda Panda Panda
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

adorable tastes sweet. like diabeetus
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Adorable tastes like arctic fox fur. Duh.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

Because we've all totally eaten arctic fox fur before and know the taste of it.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit

Post by 0404 »

I ate a rabbit with my furry friends yesterday... and one of em has rabbit fursona!! :o
Render
Wanna play a game?

Post by Render »

JeffCvt wrote:Because we've all totally eaten arctic fox fur before and know the taste of it.
If she allows, I'm gonna gnaw on his tail.
texascat018 wrote:I ate a rabbit with my furry friends yesterday... and one of em has rabbit fursona!! :o
Cannibalism :shock: :?

Image Image
ImageImageImage