Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Rikki sighed, "I dunno... I was hoping we could go back and see Pifer before it started.... but now...." He looked at the ground, "We might be stuck here for a long time... Maybe we should just go to sleep for a while..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin stopped playing with the ice, looking up to Rikki. "We have to wait? Ooh..." He wrinkled his nose, it was still a bit tingly.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yes little one," Rikki sighed, "Why don't you come lie down next to me: it's gonna get colder..." He held out his arms to the pup.

-------- Sam's House --------
"You haven't? Hmm, I'll just have to teach you then," she smiled. She took his hand, adjusting the fork so he was holding properly. "Watch me," she demenstrated by using her fork to eat some rice and chicken.
Sid awkwardly took the fork, carefully trying to put it into his own rice and chicken, and managed to carry a little into his mouth, he cringed as he bit the fork, sliding it out through his teeth... "It's not very pleasant..."
"You can eat with your hands if you want, I won't mind. It's hard to learn how to use a fork, my parents spent a while teaching me. But you get the hang of it eventually."
"Oh... is that ok? Alright then..." Sid put the fork down, leaning over the plate, and began to shovel the food into his mouth like a hungry wild animal.
Sam laughed, "And to think you were going to turn down food."
Sid finished, finishing the food off his plate with his tongue and mouth. "Yeah... I kinda worry about humans I don't know... If they don't like me, they might chase me out with a broom or something..."
"I'm sure you won't have to worry about that here, it's a pet friendly neighborhood after all right?" Sam finished off the rest of her food.
"Yeah..." Sid said, "But... I'm not the kind of pet people tend to be friendly to...." He looked at his empty plate and sighed... "Uh... Sam... is it ok if... 'may I have some-more...?'" He echoed Oliver Twist.
Sam picked up hers and Sid's plate, "Sure, just wait here. You want something to drink?"
"Um... ok... Whatever you think I'd like..." Sid said, not knowing what strange new drink Sam might bring...
"Alright," She left the room. Leaving Sid to look around awkwardly...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kylie sighed. "Okay," she said, slightly disappointed that she probably wasn't going to see Pifer again tonight. She hugged her knees against her chest and rested her head on top of her knees, staring over at Rikki and the pup.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin set down the ice, moving into Rikki's arms and cuddling against his chest. "I hope it stops soon so we can go back..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yeah..." Rikki sighed, lying down a bit with the pup so he could rest. He looked up at Kylie: she looked lonely... cold too... "Hey... You wanna come here and snuggle the kid with me? Pifer sent me so you wouldn't have to be alone..."

-------- Fun with Sam-n-Sid --------
She returned after a few minutes, carrying a glass and a plate of food. Setting them both down in front of him she says,"here ya go. I think you'll like the drink, it's one of my favorite soda's."
((grape soda))
Sid looked at the glass, "Oh... is that grape-drank?" He picked it up and took a gulp before returning to the plate of food, which he ate slower this time. "This is really good food, by the way. I don't get to eat this kind of thing very often..."
Sam took her seat next to Sid."You mean take out? My parents get it every so often when mom doesn't feel like cooking."
Sid looked up, "Your parents cook? Dad doesn't know how to cook... His mom always did that, and I ate leftovers until that one time she tried to... yeah... Steve said he'd cook for us, but he hasn't had the chance to yet..." He continued to eat with his paws.
"I see...Well maybe he will when you finish moving in."
"Maybe..." Sid said, still eating the food, "He might not be around too often, he has to take care of his mother in Detroit... So..."
"How is he going to do that, if you're all the way out here?"
"I dunno exactly... He said he was going to go back every weekend, and he's got some people up there to watch her while he's gone. I might go up to visit with him, I like her: she's nice..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"That was nice of him. Sure." Kylie slowly unfolded her knees and crawled over to the others, sitting right next to Rikki and the pup. She slouched down a little to line up with their laying down-ness.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Neko

Post by Neko »

"You're so warm..." Darin nuzzled Rikki's fur, getting nice and comfortable against his warm body. He let out a contented sigh as he closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki held out a paw to Kylie, softly inviting her over, "Come on, he's really soft and cuddly..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie took Rikki's paw into her own and scootched closer to him. "He does look cute..."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Here..." Rikki whispered, turning the sleeping up around and pushing him into her soft belly with a smile, "Put your arm under him..."
Kylie followed Rikki's directions, sliding her arm under the pup. "He's really warm," she said, stroking the pup's back.
Darin scooted closer to Kylie in his sleep, cuddling against her fur.
Rikki scooted closer, so that Darin's back was against his chest. "Aren't children wonderful?" he whispered.
"Yeah, if only..." Kylie's voice trailed off as she looked down at the sleeping pup, still stroking his back.
"If only what?" Rikki asked, gently rubbing the pup's head as he slept.
Kylie sighed. "Nothing, I was just thinking."
"About what?" Rikki pried.

-------- Back at Sam's house --------
Sam nodded, "I could always help, I helped Mom cook before. I make really good omlets!"
"Omlets? What're those?" Sid asked.
"An omlet is eggs mixed up and cooked in a frying pan. after you cook it a bit you put topping like, ham, cheese, mushrooms, or whatever you like. Then you flip one side over so it makes a half circle, putting all the toppings inside. It's good and easy to make. I'll have to make you one sometime."
Sid nodded, "That sounds good... I like eggs with runny centers, can you make mine runny?"
"You mean sunny side up, where the white is cooked and the yellow is runny?"
"Yeah, I guess... I just know the yellow part is kinda raw..."
"Yea I can make those. Anything with eggs is pretty simple to make."
Sid nodded, "Yeah... I've never cooked anything before... I usually like stuff better without cooking anyway... Not that I mind at all."
Sam nodded about to respond when Ashley walked in. "I set up some blankets for you Sid, in Sam's room. Sam, make sure to clean up when your done here and don't stay up to late. Your father and I are going to bed, ok?"
"Ok mom, night."
"Night," she left the room.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Sean's car stopped outside another house. This time, he turned to Jay with a happy look. "Well Jay, that's our new home." he said. Jay turned to him and wagged his tail happily. Yay! Let's get inside as quickly as possible! "Hehe, okay. There are beds and mattresses there already, so how about we go to bed now and get everything out of the car in the morning?" Sounds good to me, Dad. Jay and Sean then got out of the car, and after Sean had locked it, they moved quickly to their front door. Sean unlocked it, and they went inside. They quickly chose their rooms, with Jay getting a smaller (but not too small) room, and Sean getting the main bedroom. Sean couldn't even be bothered to change out of his clothes, that's how tired he was. They both got to sleep very quickly.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Here..." Rikki whispered, turning the sleeping up around and pushing him into Kylie's soft belly with a smile, "Put your arm under him..."
Kylie followed Rikki's directions, sliding her arm under the pup. "He's really warm," she said, stroking the pup's back.
Darin scooted closer to Kylie in his sleep, cuddling against her fur.
Rikki scooted closer, so that Darin's back was against his chest. "Aren't children wonderful?" he whispered.
"Yeah, if only..." Kylie's voice trailed off as she looked down at the sleeping pup, still stroking his back.
"If only what?" Rikki asked, gently rubbing the pup's head as he slept.
Kylie sighed. "Nothing, I was just thinking."
"About what?" Rikki pried.
Kylie closed her eyes. "Families."
Rikki held his paw out and put it gently on her shoulder, "You mean like starting one of your own?"
"Not exactly," Kylie turned to Rikki and smiled. "But yes, for the most part."
"I see... so... How long are you planning on staying here in the forest? We're having a bit of a food shortage right now, but it looks like it's going to turn around by next spring..." Rikki whispered, stroking Kylie's side now.
"I don't know, for the past few years, I've hardly stayed in one place for very long."
Rikki sighed, "Well, I suppose we can always change. We'll just have to see about you... So... What do you think of Pifer?"
"He's really nice, and I'm grateful he's letting me stay here while I am here." Kylie sniffled, and remembered a scent from earlier. "He's the only one here, isn't he"
Rikki nodded, "Yeah, he's lived here alone for the past two years. I'm sure he'll let you stay as long as you want. He told me he really enjoys your company..."
Kylie smiled. "I wonder why." She looked back down at the pup.

Rikki lied there silently for a moment, stroking Kylie's side, before speaking up. "So... it's not going to let up anytime soon... I think I'm going to get some sleep. What about you?"
"I'll get some eventually." Kylie kept stroking the pup's back as he slept.
Darin nuzzled her fur in his sleep, enjoying all the petting.
Rikki scooted in a little more, so that the pup was pressed in between them, reaching his legs out around hers to keep them warmer, "Well, it's been a long day for me, and I'm sure you're tired from all your traveling. Let's get some sleep..." He tucked his head down, putting his other arm over her in a half hug.
Kylie rested her head on Rikki's shoulder. "Good night then."
"Goodnight Kylie..." Rikki said, snuggling into her and closing his eyes for sleep.
Kylie slowly stopped petting the pup as she, too, fell asleep.

-------- Back at Sam's house --------
Sid had frozen when she walked in, embarrassed to be eating with his paws, even though John and the band had said it was ok. He looked down at his plate for a second...
"Go ahead an finish ok? I gotta go clean the dishes so just bring your plate and glass when your done." Sam got up and went into the kitchen, getting to work on dirty dishes.
Sid nodded, stuffing the last of the food into his mouth before getting up and walking into the kitchen, licking the plate as he went. He walked up next to Sam, putting his arm over her shoulder while he put the plate in the sink with the other. "Need any help?"
Sam continued to wash the dishes, there were only a few left. "No I'm fine, thanks though."
"What if I helped like this?" Sid asked, putting a paw under the water and splashing her belly with it.
Sam laughed, flicking water at Sid. "If anything that'll just slow me down."
Sid laughed, slashing her with more water and giggling, "Imma Helpin'!" he cackled.
"No your not," she laughed, shielding herself.
Sid chuckled more as he finished washing the last plate for her, filled it with water, and poured it out into her chest. "Yeah I am! See! Helpin'!"
Sam gasped as the water hit her, "Hey now, I don't want to get soaked for a second time today!" She splashed some water back at him.
Sid laughed, grabbing her in a hug, pressing the water into her fur, "Alright, but it's a little late for that..."
Sam hugged him back, "Ok, let me finish up now ok? I just have to put them on the drying rack, then we can go to my room."
"Alright..." Sid let go and helped her put the dishes in the rack, "I need to do this when I get home..."
"That sucks, I hate doing dishes. At least this time it was only a few plates." Sam put the last few plates into the rack, using a hand towel to dry her fur. She grabbed another one and held it out for Sid to take.
Sid wiped his front down with it, "I'm ok with it. I can't really get a real job, so... I guess doing the dishes won't be so bad..."
Sam finished drying off, setting the towel on the counter."Well that's done, let's go upstairs." She started leaving the room.

Sid began to follow her, but slowed... "Uh... Sam...?"
She stopped, turning to Sid. "What is it?"
Sid looked down at his stomach and put a paw to it... "I... Think there's something wrong with me..." He cringed...
"What do you mean? Did you eat to much?"
"Eat... too much? You can do that?" Sid started to sway, "I feel like I ate something rotten... Maybe I should sit down..."
Sam took Sid's paw, leading him over to the couch in the living room. "Here, have a seat."
Sid plopped down on it, leaning back with a moan... "Yeah... I gotta let my stomach settle... You have any soda I can pour on it? That usually helps..."
"Yea sure, what do you want, Pepsi, grape or orange soda?"
"Uh... how about Pepsi... That should work..."
Sam rushed to the kitchen, grabbing a can of Pepsi and going back to Sid. "Here..." she popped it open and handed it to him.
"Thanks." Sid poured the can into his mouth and swallowed hard, then took a deep breath and held his mouth shut, squeezing it down...
Sam took the seat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder while she rubbed his stomach.
Sid stopped holding his breath and gave her a smile, Pulling her into him as he leaned sideways, "Thanks, I should be fine in a bit... I've never had that much food before. Back home, Dad would only bring me extra food when I was hungry... I guess I didn't realize that I was 'Full'... I've never been full before..."
Sam kept rubbing his stomache, "Oh...Do you feel any better now?"
"Yeah..." Sid said... "Just gimme a minute, then we can go do something else..." he wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back
Sam side hugged Sid, still rubbing his stomach for him. "Ok, as long as your stomach feels better."
Sid sighed. They cuddled for a minute before he looked up, "I'm feeling better now, you wanna get up now?"
Sam took his his paw and stood up, "Yea, lets go."

Meanwhile Sam's parents peaked around the corner, silently taking pictures with a camera (shutter sound off). They quietly went back up stairs.
" I'm glad Sam has a friend but...you don't think?"
"So what if they are?"
"I dunno, I just think it'd be strange. I wouldn't mind if it was another fox but...
Ashley sighed as they entered their room. "I know but foxes aren't common pets. I'd rather her have a boyfriend then living her life without experiencing love.
"Yea I suppose you're right..."

Sid got up and followed her with a smile, feeling comfortable in this house now...
Sam lead Sid to the stairs, "I'm glad you're feeling better. I would've felt bad if you didnt, mainly because it was my fault..."
Sid chuckled, "Yeah, it's ok..." he stopped and sniffed the air... "Hey... didn't your parents go to bed?"
"Yea why?"
"I dunno... It smells like they were just here..."
am laughed, "Maybe one of um them came downstairs to get something out of the closet. C'mon don't worry about." She took his hand and lead them up stairs.
Sid shrugged, following her, "Alright, I just thought it was weird."

Sam opened her door, leading Sid inside. Her bed was in the far left corner, a comforter with a blanket and a pillow sat a few feet away from hers with Sid's jacket and collar laying on top, now nice and dry. "I guess that's you're bed for the night, think it'll be ok? You can always use my bed, I won't mind."
Sid came up and hugged her from behind, "Your bed is nice, but is it big enough for two?"
"For two? I don't know...but we could find out."
Sid let go of Sam, shutting the door and flopping onto the comforter with his arms held out.
Sam walked over to Sid, standing near where he lay. "You think I wanna lay with you?" She teased, giving him a smirk.
Sid made a comically sad face to her, "But Saaam!" he whined, "I'll be lonelyyyy!!"
"Aww, that's to bad. It's not like I won't be in the same room." She turned, swooshing her tail in process, walking over and plopping into her bed.
Sid whined more, "But Saaam! What if you're not hugging me for a full six hours? Then I might have to leave you for the first girl I found and we'd be caught in a love triangle!!"
Sam crawled over to Sid, "You mean like a typical teen drama movie? Well we can't have any anything like that happen..." She laid down next to Sid, snuggled up against his side.
Sid chuckled, putting an arm under her and wrapping it around her, "Heh, maybe you'd find some random guy who came out of the blue and decided to date you, then you'd be hapily in love forever after!"
Sam laughed, "Yea right...."
Sid snuggled into her, "Yeah, it's not like I'm some rock-star who goes away on tours... oh wait..."
Sam laughed, "Just don't go running off with some groupie."
"Alright!" Sid laughed, "Just don't leave me if I have to spend half a day running for my life from crazed fangirls!"
"Sounds like a deal to me," She nuzzled his cheek.
Sid sighed, "You know Sam, it's funny, I think we only met earlier today, but it feels like this has been going on for almost a month... you know?"
"I felt the same way..."
"Yeah, it's all... weird and fictional feeling... like we're in some role-playing game, and the players take breaks..." He laughed, "Pretty crazy, huh?"

"I suppose.." She closed her eyes and nuzzled him again, accidently bumping his glasses.
"Oops!" Sid reached up and adjusted his glasses, noticing that they still ha the chip from earlier. "Oh, hey, I need to get my spare glasses out of my jacket..."
am opened her eyes, getting off of Sid. "Your jacket is right there, I'll turn away..."
Sid got up, moving to his jacket, "It's ok, I'm used to switching them in tight spaces..." he unzipped the jacket, pulling out the spare glasses. He put them on over the damaged pair and slipped that pair out from under them, hiding his eyes the whole time.'
Sam had turned on her side, facing away from Sid. It still bothered her that he didn't want to show her his eyes, but she didn't want to pressure him...She didn't want to lose him.
"Uh, you can look now, it's good..." Sid said, sitting back down, "Hey, thanks for being cool about the glasses by the way..."
Sam laid back down, "Don't worry about it, it's what Girlfriends are for right? To be understanding and supportive..."
Sid sighed, "Yeah... I don't want you to have to see that anyway... I kinda wish I could though..."
Sam caressed his cheek with her hand, looking at his face. She let out a small sigh, "I don't know what you're so embarrassed about, or why it bothers you so much but...No matter what it is I'm not going to judge you, or leave you. You're the first person I feel like I ever truly connected with and understands me. I'm ok with you and your glasses, I just hope that...maybe someday I could see you without them..."
Sid sighed, sitting silent for a second... "Sam... I don't think you want to see me without my glasses..."
"I wish you wouldn't say that..."
Sid sighed... "I'm sorry... I know you don't like to hear things like that... but it's true...."
"I just don't understand what could bother you so much...I'll just stop. I'm sure you don't want to talk about it..."
Sid sighed, "But... You want to talk about it... I can tell..." He looked away, "And I know that it's gonna make it hard for us to keep this up..."

"I don't want to talk about it. I want you to show me so we can just put this behind us and move on." She sat up and hugged him. "But I'm willing to wait till you're ready..."
Sid sighed, weakly hugging her back, "But... Sam... I don't think I'll ever be ready..."
"But I am ready, I already accept you for who are on the inside, and that's all that matters. Nothing on the outside is going to change how I feel about you."
Sid looked down, speaking softly, his voice starting to crack, "I wish I could believe that... But that's what everyone else said... And they were wrong..."
"I'm not like everyone else...I'm weird, remember?"
"Yeah... But...." Sid trailed off... "Sam... If you saw what I look like underneath my glasses, you wouldn't want to go out with me anymore... and I'm scared... because..."
"Because of what?" She rubbed her hand through his chest fur.
Sid looked at her, tears were starting to appear beneath his glasses. He whispered, his voice choking, "Because I think I'm falling in love with you..."

Sam's hand stopped, "You...you love me?"
Sid was trembling now, afraid of what she might do. He stayed silent for a few long seconds before whimpering, "Yes..." He felt like he was going to die right there.
Sam hugged him tightly, "I love you too...I, was afraid you wouldn't like me back so much..."
Sid trembled in her arms for a second before realizing what she'd said. "You... do?"
Sam laid her head on his shoulder, trying not to cry. "Yes, I...I feel so happy around you, you make me smile, and I feel like...like I can be myself."
Sid looked down at her, feeling sicker and sicker: he was going to have to break her heart now. He hugged her tight and started to whimper, crying harder now...
"What's wrong?"
"Sam... I..." He straightened up and moved her back into a sitting position. "I think you should see what's under my glasses... I... I don't want this to go on any longer...." he sobbed quietly.
Sam wiped away Sid's tears,"Are you sure? I can wait..."
"No Sam... I don't think it can wait... I don't want to hurt you any more than I have to..." He sighed, calming down but still trembling, "Before this goes any further, you need to know what I actually look like..."
Sam nodded "Ok."
Sid straightened himself up, still trembling. He whispered, "Do you promise... That you'll try not to scream?"
"I promise." Sam was getting a bit worried, why would she scream?
"Ok..." Sid said, slowly reaching up and putting his hands on his glasses, ready to take them off.

(( AND THAT'S WHERE IT ENDS FOLKS! ))
(( WE RAN OUTTA FUNDING! SORRY! ))

(( Just kidding, here's the rest underneath a spoiler tag, because only Sam has seen it so far. ))

"Ok..." Sid said, slowly reaching up and putting his hands on his glasses, ready to take them off.
Sam took a steady breath, This is it, I'm going to see what bothers him so much...
Sid pulled off his glasses, trembling as he finally revealed his face. He was, in fact, hideous. His right eye was large and round, and had a yellow center in the shape of a human eye. It was also much too big for his head, which went along with the fact that the rest of his face looked like it had been pushed out to make room. His other eye had a white iris, and looked like a normal cat's eye, except that it was rotated and slightly misshapen. Both of them teared as he stared at her. He blinked, his right eyelid wasn't big enough to cover the massive eye, and left a strip of white in the center where it didn't shut all the way.
Sam jumped a bit at seeing Sid's eyes, it definately wasn't what she expected. She was in shock for a few seconds, but was overwhelmed with joy the next. She reached up with her hand and caressed the side of his face with her fingers, trailing around his eyes. I know I should be more shocked but...He must really love me to finally show me She hugged him tight, her tears flowing from joy. "Is that all? I thought it was going to be worse, a missing eye, or a giant scar. But...thank you, you must love me if your willing to share everything..."
"Thank you, you must love me if your willing to share everything..."
Sid squeaked, shutting his eyes tight before he realized she wasn't hurting him.... He opened them back up, rolling the round one down to look at her. "You mean... You... Still want to go out with me?"
"I already told you, nothing ont he outside will change how I feel about you on the inside. If anything this proves that you care..."
Sid sat there, frozen as her words sunk in. He started cying again, hugging her tight, cuddling her. "Thank you Sam. Thank you...."
Sam hugged him back, her tears slowly stopping. "No, thank you...for choosing me."
Sid hugged her tight, lying back with her, "I love you Sam..."
Sam nuzzled Sid's face, looking into his eyes. "I love you too."
Sid gazed up at her, leaning up and nuzzling her. "I'm glad..." He fell back, his one large eye rolling back to look upward. The other didn't move much, and was still stating up at the top of her head.
Sam snuggled up against his side, closing her eyes. "I don't know about you, but I feel like sleeping now...cuddled up against you."

Sid sighed, closing his eyes and gently petting her, "Yeah..." He sat there for a minute before opening them. "Hey.. Sam?"
"Hmm?"
"Since you've uh... Seen me without my glasses now... You mind if I took a look at you? I... Don't actually know what you look like yet..." He twiddled his fingers together, feeling sheepish.
Sam sat up, "Whaddo you mean, like..without my collar?"
Sid sighed, "Well... I guess that too... but... what I mean is that I... Can't really see with these glasses on... So... I've only seen you as a dog-like blob... I've been identifying you by the way you smell, sound, and move..."
Sam smiled, taking Sid's paw and standing up. "Stand up and get a good look then..."
Sid grinned, picking up his glasses as he stood up. "Alright! Let's have a look!" He sat the glasses on the top of his head with the frames in front of his ears before stepping back.
Sam did a little turn, stopping sideways to Sid."Well....What do you think? I'm not ugly or a white blob right?"
Sid closed his smaller eye as the big one rolled up and down, surveying her. He finally spoke with a note of dismay, "You're... Beautiful...", he rolled his eye down to look at his feet...
Sam gave him a worried look, "What's wrong? You say that like it's a bad thing..."
Sid rolled his eye up at her, his face still pointing at her feet, "No... It's just that... You're the most beautiful animal I've ever seen, and I'm... Well... I'm kinda mangy lookin'..."
Sam moved forward and hugged him, "You, really mean that?" She nuzzled his neck, "I always had a thing for the rugged look..."
Sid smiled, closing his eyes as he nuzzled her back. "Good to hear... I've never been too into mangy, but I really find you... you know... attractive." He grinned, nuzzling into her.
Sam smiled, "Thanks."
Sid flopped back down with her onto the comforter, his glasses landing behind his ears, "Yeah. If I wasn't a cat, I think I'd be wanting you to have my poppies right about now..." he said half joking with a quiet chuckle, stroking her back.
Sam giggled, nuzzling her nose against his.
Sid gleefully nuzzled her back, "I love you Sam... I think I said that a few times already though..."
Sam hugged around Sid's neck, putting her head beside his."I love you too," she whispered into his ear.
Sid snuggled with her a bit, "So... before that line becomes overused, like some poorly written romance novel, you wanna get some sleep?"
"Yea," Sam rolled off of Sid to lay next to him, snuggling up against his side.
"Hey, 'cmere you!" Sid grinned, pulling her back on top, putting his leg between hers so she was half on top of him. "You make a nice blanket!" He curled his tail around her leg, the limp end flopping about.
Sam giggled, running her hands through Sid's chest fur. "I'll gladly be your fluffy blanket..."
Sid giggled, reaching down and grabbing the blanket with his foot, pulling it up to his hand and throwing it loosely over them so they'd be warm during the night. He hugged her close, snuggling into her, "G'night Sam." he sighed.
Sam snuggled against Sid, "Good night."

Sid reached up and pulled his glasses back on before relaxing his body and whispering in Sam's ear, "I love you."
Sam closed her eyes, whispering back, "I love you too..."
Sid drifted happily off to sleep, warmed by Sam's soft body on top of him. He'd never felt this lucky in his entire life, and right now, he felt like he was filled with Sam's warm fur, stuffed like a plushie. It was a strangely wonderful feeling, and it gave him a new confidence for how his day might go tomorrow.
Sam slowly fell asleep, surrounded by Sid's warmth. Her heart seemed to flutter in her sleep, filled with the joy and excitment of what could only be love.

================ End of Day 3 ================

This concludes another exciting day in Brookshire Meadows! What new adventures will tomorrow bring? Will Sid and Sam stay together? Will Zeke ever get over it? Will Darin find a home to be happy in? Will Pifer and Kylie make-teh-babiez? Will Cale and Rocky stay together? Will the GM ever start paying attention to the romance affairs of Jacob and those other pets who's names I don't care about? Does any of it matter?
Tune in next time, for Pet Friendly: Brookshire Meadows!

================ Dawn of Day 4 ================

The rain had left clear skies in its wake, and the sun rose to bake the pavement dry. It was a crisp summer morning, with a mild wind following the storm out.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer groaned as the sun crept across face. He rolled over, trying to escape the morning rays, but the muscles in his back were stiff from is injury and they pulled. Pifer shot up with a yelp, knocking his head against the top of the cage with a loud *clang*. He sat, holding his head for a few minutes. When the pain finally started to dull, Pifer looked around. The room was completely empty, except for Taku, who Pifer assumed was in one of the cages alongside his own. The emptiness confused Pifer, however. Where was everyone, hadn't Rikki gone out to get Kylie? Maybe they got stuck in the rain, he thought.

Pifer moved to the cage door. It wasn't locked, just like Melinda said, so he unlatched it and quietly pushed it open. He looked around the room again, having to move slowly to avoid the pain in his back, and began walking toward the door. He passed Taku's cage as he went, but he assumed the raccoon would be sleeping. When Pifer reached the door, he reached up and grabbed the handle. It stuck with a *click*, locked. Pifer sighed and slumped against the wall. So the night alone isn't so bad. It's the morning.

------------------------

Ian groaned as his alarm clock went off. He rolled over, tossing his arm toward where the clock was, but was stopped by something... furry. He opened his eyes, staring at his hand in confusion. It was lying on dark blue fur, and his mind slowly realized what it was. He jumped back with a yelp, cradling his hand. "Terry why are you in my bed?!" The blue tom opened one eye, looking up at Ian with a groggy expression. He yawned, rolling over so his back was to the corgi. "It got cold because of the storm." Ian stared at him, eye twitching. "So... go... get... more... BLANKETS!" Terry sat up, glaring at Ian. He was always grumpy in the mornings. "I don't know where extra blankets are!" He hissed back. "Besides! You liked it anyway..." He trailed off, causing Ian to blush. "I... What?" Terry grinned. "When I got in the bed you snuggled up to me. It was really cute." The cat bounced his eyebrows at Ian, and teh corgi turned away hopping out of the bed. "I-I don't know what... you're talking about." He stammered. Terry shrugged, lying back down. "Whatever..." He said quietly. Ian sighed, grabbing his collar and walking out of the room.
Last edited by JOFOXX on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

*During the night*

Felix has always had a problem... a sleeping problem... almost every night he would always sleepwalk, weather it was to the kitchen to get a drink, or anything else.
Felix sat up from the floor. still 3/4ths asleep, he couldn't remember where he was, but reasoned that he must have fell off his bed onto the floor. he slowly crawled into the bed right beside where he woke up. unknowingly laying right beside joy. Joy stirred a little, and they both went back to sleep.

((have shep wake up first))
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Shep woke up to the birds chirping in the trees outside his window. He slowly opened his eyes to the penetrating rays of the morning sunshine which illuminated his room. He felt his arm Joy, who seemed to smile in her sleep and Shep nuzzled her gently on the nose.

But as he did so his blue and brown eyes quickly widened to see Felix sleeping beside her. He growled lowly as he went over Joy and faced him. He snarled as he eyed him angrily. "Morning you sick lil' feline. Have you had your double dosage of my fist meeting your cheek yet?" Shep growled, slightly louder this time.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix's eyes slowly widened from the yelling. He sat up really quickly with Joy still asleep. "Wait- what?! what are you-" he looked down at Joy. "Oh s***"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

I better suggest that if you find this prescription unsuitable, you may want to get of my bed....NOW!" Shep shouted, showing his razor canines. This was not what he wanted to do in the morning at this time and his faced showed. He gruffed softly and returned to put his arm around Joy. "Morning sleepyhead...." he said to her gently.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix scrambled out of Sheps bed, moving joys arm which was placed over Felix.
"Noo~ Shep... dont get up yet... puuurrr~.. its to early.." She rolled over and started to fall back asleep when Shep came over. She woke up slowly and looked at Shep. "Mornin' early bird."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Shep nipped at her neck and smiled at her. He playfully slobered his big tongue over her cheek and wagged his tail. "What do you feel like doing today sweets..." Shep asked in a sleepy tone.

------Meanwhile at the Bashir Residence-------

Enya awoke again on the bed in Dr Rashid's office, this time scared of all the medical equipment that surrounded her. She got up, terrified as she pulled of the mask which fed her oxygen she no longer needed. "J...Jacob! Jacob! Where are you..." She cried out, scared out of her mind. She began curling up into a ball and covering her head.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale rolled over in his bed still asleep, hurting his foot as he moved. He yelped as he was painfully awaken, pulling his knee to his chest to cradle his now throbbing foot. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!
Zander

Post by Zander »

She purred, "Mmm spend it with you." she nuzzled Sheps Neck as she got out of bed.

Rocky quickly jolted up from his half-sleep. "What is it?!" he asked, concerned.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I'm fine, just...go back to sleep and ignore me." Cale winced as he slowly laid his leg back down, the pain slowly going away. Man, it still hurts a lot...
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Oh- uh.. okay.." Rocky laid back down, but couldn't fall asleep.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

*Beep* ... *Beep* ... *Beep* .... *Beep*....

Frank groggily opened his eyes.

"Ugh... what happened? Where am I?" asked Frank, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Beside him, he saw Matt conked out in a chair, a cold cup of coffee beside him. [/color] "Matt?" [/color] Matt jerked.

"Frank! You're alive!" [/color], said Matt.
"Of course I'm alive, what'd I do?" asked Frank, scratching his head.
"Only tear your foot open and lose enough blood to go into shock."
Frank blinked.
"Crap."
"How're you feeling?"
"Not bad. When am I getting out?"
"Your foot still needs to heal, the cut's not really closed."

And so Frank and Matt wiled away some time, listening to music, reading, and other various things.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale tried to fall back asleep but after several minutes he gave up and slowly got out of bed. He winced as he stood up, slowly lowering himself to lay next to Rocky. "So, you wanna get breakfast?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer moved to the cage door. It wasn't locked, just like Melinda said, so he unlatched it and quietly pushed it open. He looked around the room again, having to move slowly to avoid the pain in his back, and began walking toward the door. He passed Taku's cage as he went, but he assumed the raccoon would be sleeping. When Pifer reached the door, he reached up and grabbed the handle. It stuck with a *click*, locked. Pifer sighed and slumped against the wall. So the night alone isn't so bad. It's the morning.
Melinda groggily got up off the couch, making her way towards the vet room where she'd heard noise. She opened the door, rubbing sleep from her eyes. "Hey, is something wrong in here?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"mm? sounds good to me."

(Irc?)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin opened his eyes, realizing his was in between Kylie and Rikki. He laid quietly in their warmth, listening to their slow breathing when he realized he didn't hear the ice-rain anymore. He slowly wriggled out from between them, going to the log entrance and standing in the rising sunlight. It's morning already?
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Alright, I hope you like cereal." Cale took his time standing up, still walking with a limp to the door.
"I guess so-" Rocky followed right behind Cale
"Mom's does Yoga or something 3 times a week so, no breakfast from her." Cale started to slowly descend down the stairs, keeping his hurt foot in the air and just hopping down while he held onto the railing.
Rocky walked down right beside him, paying attention to his foot, making sure he wouldnt fall. "does it still hurt?"
"Yea, It's a pretty big gash in my foot and ankle. Doctor said it could take a week before I can comortably walk on it." Cale finally reached the bottom, lowering his foot back to the ground.
"ouch..." Rocky put his arm around Cale, helping him walk into the kitchen. "so... where is this, "Cereal""
Cale lead him towards the kitchen pantry, opening the door and pointing to the cereal. "That's up their. Just grab whatever kind you want and I'll have it too."
"Umm- uh.. okay.." He picked lucky charms, looking at the box. "This doesnt look like food." "I guess so, but kibble doesn't look like food either and cereal is basically the same thing but better." Cale lead them to the fridge, pulling out the milk. Cale pointed to the cabinet's above the counter. "Can you get two bowls?"
Rocky reached up, opening the cabinets and pulling out two bowls. he set them down on the counter.
"This is what you do," Cale opened the cereal, pouring it into a bowl. He took the milk and poured it onto his cereal. Openeing the drawer he pulled out two spoons, handing one to Rocky and putting the other into his bowl of cereal. "And that's cereal. Now you do it."
"uhh... okay.." He coppied Cale and put the spoon in the cereal as well. "like that?"
Cale nodded, taking his bowl and slowly limping to the dining room. "You should like it, cereal is sweet cause it has in it sugar."
Rocky walked over and sat down on the dining room table. "so, you scoop up some cereal with the milk?" Rocky said, picking up some cereal with his spoon.
"Yep, and once you eat all the cereal you pick up the bowl and drink the milk." Cale sat down and started eating.
"cool" Rocky replied, already making a dent (ate a lot already) in his cereal
"Do you like it?" Cale continued to eat.
"It tastes good." Rocky said, finishing up the last of his cereal. He began to lift the bowl up, holding it to his mouth to drink down the milk. He let out a sigh. "Done!"
Cale was only half way done with his cerea. "Do you always eat so fast?" he said jokingly.
"Well... w-we were forced to eat fast... and if you didnt, then you didnt eat.." Rocky didnt notice Cale said it as a joke.
"Oh, I'm sorry....I was just joking.."
"Oh..." Rocky scratched the back of his neck. "so what are we going to do today?"
Cale finished his cereal, slurping down the milk. "You should go out and play, meet the neighbors and stuff. I'm just gonna...chill here."
"A- are you sure? i dont want to just... leave you here." Rocky didnt want to go out and have fun when Cale stayed home, Cale didnt do that a few nights ago.
"It's fine, I want you to go and have fun. I don't want you to be stuck inside with me all day."
"o-okay..." Rocky put his bowl in the sink in the kitchen, heading for the door. "Are you sure? i dont have to go out. we could play ps3 or something."
Cale slowly limped to the living room so he could see Rocky. "Yes I'm sure, we can play Ps3 anytime. Go out and make some friends alright?"
"o-okay... see you later..." He walked out the door, closing it behind him. "now think, who have i met before that i could hang out with? there was that stupid cat, and Shep and Joy... those two seemed nice enough" He started walking in the direction of where the party was. he approached the house and rang the doorbell.
(end irc)
Last edited by Zander on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Atari

Post by Atari »

Arro had woken up to an obviously bored Kyra poking him lightly, as if lazily waking him up. He tiredly sat up. "What. Are you doing?" Kyra gave a blank look to him, and nearly rolled her eyes. "I. Was bored and wanted you to wake up. You. Are oblivious," as if the pause after the first word made everything understandable to Arro, who sighed and said, "I know what you were doing, just... gaah." He stood up, and regained balance. "So, what are we doing?"
"Well, you're gonna need this." She offered a green collar to him, a silverish arrow-like tag hanging from it.
"Ah, I see that they put a cursor on it," he said, with a dry chuckle. Kyra just stared at him, confused at what this "cursor" was. "I see that someone doesn't know ther tech," he said, with a sly smirk. Kyra was hoping he'd explain what it was, but sighed in surrender and walked off. Arro immediately followed. "So, what are we doing today?" he repeated, following Kyra down the stairs, to the kitchen. She grabbed two weird, "pet-safe" cereal bar things from the cabinet she could reach, practically on the floor, and gave one to Arro. She ripped off her rapper with ease, and started eating the food, shaped like a bone. However, Arro had a struggle getting his open. When he did, the breakfast flew into the air, and he seemingly barely caught it before it hit the ground with his paw. Kyra didn't see the event, and walked on, Arro following. "You never answered my question."
"Uh... question?" Kyra couldn't recall a question being asked.
"Yeah, what're we doing?"
"Oh. Hmm... maybe we'll go around to see if anyone's out, and then go to the forest to see if we can find Rikki. He's a nice raccoon," she said. Arro just patted her on the back and said, "I'll follow you, but have fun on your own in the forest." She quickly grabbed Arro's arm, startling him. "You're staying with me. Now, put that collar on before you go outside." He couldn't find how to lock the collar, so he just put it on, and to his surprise, it locked on, and wouldn't unlock from him. "What are they doing, imprisoning me?" Kyra observed the collar, and noticed a small, red button on the front. "Press that red button right there, on the front," she directed. He did so, and it unlocked, but not before buzzing, startling Arro even more. "Today's full of surprises," he mumbled, as they walked outside on their journey to... well, that wasn't planned out yet, exactly, just aimless wandering.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer looked up at Melinda as she walked in. She hadn't seen him, what with him being next to the door, and he grunted as he spoke. "I-I'm down here... I just pulled my stitches a little, nothing bad." He sighed, struggling to stand. "Erm... Where is everyone?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda bent down and picked him up like she had before. "I don't know, Rikki didn't come back last night, so he must've gotten caught in the hailstorm. How's your back feeling?" She started carrying him over to the table that Taku had been on.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer looked up at her in surprise. "H-Hailstorm?" He asked, confused. he didn't remember any hail. He flexed his back a little, electing a wince. "It's a little sor-" He stopped, seeing where Melinda was taking him. He grabbed her by the arm, eyes wide. "N-NO!" He almost shrieked the word. "Don't put me there! You can't!" His eyes were frenzied now, and his body was tense. "Th-That's where she was!"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda turned around, "Woah! Calm down Pifer! It's ok!" She started stroking his back, trying to calm him, "I'll just put you on the other one, is that ok?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer calmed a little when the table was out of his tight, but his breathign was still heavy. He gave a shakey sigh, releasing his grip on Melinda's arm. "I'm s-sorry." He panted, eyes still wide and spacey. "I just... It's still..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda sighed, still stroking Pifer's back, "It's ok, I understand. It was a traumatic experience for you..." She sat him down on the second table, facing him away from the first, "Alright, I'm going to take off your bandages and wash your back off again, then you can go outside for a bit after I replace them, and I'll get you something to eat, ok?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"O-Ok." He said quietly, staring at the wall. "Traumatic" was an understatement. He would never expect anyone to understand why his heart was still the same as when she died. Mostly because he didn't know himself. Pifer didn't know if the pain would ever go away.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Melinda walked over to the counter, grabbing some supplies before walking up behind him, "Alright, this shouldn't be too unpleasant..." She started removing used bandages, peeling them off his back. "So, did you sleep well last night?"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Y-Yeah..." Pifer siad, finally starting to calm down completely. He winced a little as the bandages peeled off, but it didn't hurt to bad. "I guess that's why I didn't hear the hail..." He was quiet for a while, and he sighed. "Do... Do you think they're ok?" He'd hate to think that Rikki or the others had gotten hurt on his account.