HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch blushed when Oreo said he thought he was cute.
Then, when Mr.Nordic announces about the pizza, he attempts to look around the couch, but he's sitting at the center of the couch.
Do you want me to sit at the table? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Either way we should be getting back before people start to worry about us too." Paul is still a bit doubtful about the whole "other dimension" thing but he decides not to press the issue. "Can I trust that you'll not attack Nadia again, or any other pet, and that the wildlife will not shoot at us again?"

~~~~
"Sounds like fun. You could even do papier-mâché." suggests John.
"I was about to get my pencil sharpener. I'll meet you guys back in there if you like."

~~~~
"I'm terrible at drawing too. You've done that face quite well though."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thanks, Miss Joan!" Potato considered the drawing. "Always said my face was my best aspect. Scratch used to agree. 'Far better than my brain' he used to say."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Indeed, Kilo said, agreeing with John, "I appreciate art as much as the next pet."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie finished shampooing Ryze.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks Leslie." Ryze said. "It's time to start rinsing me off."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie started rinsing Ryze off. With the jet from the shower head.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick finishes up coloring in the cat, and writes on the inside. I can't write 'get well soon' because that's already written on the out side...Oh I know! The vixen scrawls 'I'm glad to have met you, sorry about the arm thing. May you heal quickly.' and draws a little deadpool (comic book superhero) in the bottom right corner.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks Leslie." Ryze said, after Leslie finished rinsing her off. She let out the water and got out of the tub. She grabbed a towel and began to dry Leslie off.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yew lost sum of yore browns(!)" Leslie grinned, recalling his recent bath.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I sure did. And so did you." Ryze said, laughing a bit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Either way we should be getting back before people start to worry about us too." Paul is still a bit doubtful about the whole "other dimension" thing but he decides not to press the issue. "Can I trust that you'll not attack Nadia again, or any other pet, and that the wildlife will not shoot at us again?"
◊yes yes yes◊ Muiva rolled her eyes ◊I know I know I do hope it wouldn't come to that again as well myself , geez I got scowled at by everyone just because I kicked a hot-headed kit's tail !◊
"an innocent , hot-headed kit"
◊point taken ! *ahem* anyway gentlemen , I assure you that picking fights with the local pets was never my intention , and Matt here only shot at you to defect your shot from hitting me , it's all self-defense , so I can promise you that the chance of such unfortunate event as this happening again is unlikely .Beside , there's only a few more businesses I need to take care of around here and I'll head off , so there's that too.◊

"oh , you're leaving ?"

◊yes dear , it's been fun but I do need to take care of "that" , and I'm already a little bit behind schedule , so .◊

"yeah I understand"
".........."
◊yes Doc ?◊
"those that came to meet us"
◊hm ?◊
"where are they now ?"
◊where most of us will be in time , don't worry hon you're never alone , and in time you'll reunite with the , until then just concentrate on enjoying your life◊
"heh...."
◊Oh ! Speaking of enjoying ,hang on a sec gentlemen I just remember something . Matt could you give me the...thanks . Here you go Josh .◊ The wolf said , giving Josh a small pouches filled with little yellow , gelatinous spheres ◊Give these to the kit , a little bit of a "oops sorry about that" gift , pretty sure she'll like it◊
"Erm...thank you"
Just then , the voices came back , but this time it only seemed to be noises of animals hissing and howling , none that the three men could understand. Doc and Muiva both seemed to be listening to it intensely , however , and just as sudden as it came , the voices once again , stopped .
◊Ah well , it seems it really is the time for us to part ways , gentlemen , it was nice meeting you all , your exit is that way , please check out our big stump storage where you can get your gun and darts on your way out , thank you for visiting , and we hope you'll come again in the near future◊ The wolf said , pretending to be some kind of tourist guide or something , before turn around , picked up the two crystal knives and quickly head of in one direction along with her weasel friend
"hey !"
◊hm ?◊
"careful"
◊you too hon , you too◊ And with that she vanished behind the trees.
"well , *sigh* time to go back , right ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: ◊Ah well , it seems it really is the time for us to part ways , gentlemen , it was nice meeting you all , your exit is that way , please check out our big stump storage where you can get your gun and darts on your way out , thank you for visiting , and we hope you'll come again in the near future◊ The wolf said , pretending to be some kind of tourist guide or something , before turn around , picked up the two crystal knives and quickly head of in one direction along with her weasel friend
"hey !"
◊hm ?◊
"careful"
◊you too hon , you too◊ And with that she vanished behind the trees.
"well , *sigh* time to go back , right ?"
right then lets get going..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch blushed when Oreo said he thought he was cute.
Then, when Mr.Nordic announces about the pizza, he attempts to look around the couch, but he's sitting at the center of the couch.
Do you want me to sit at the table? Hutch asked.
That would be best, would keep the pizza grease off the couch.
Oreo gets up and waddles slowly to the table
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch stands up and does the same.
Ow, ow, ow, ow... Hutch said with each step.

When he got to the table, a pepperoni pizza awaited him, freshly baked and delivered.
Do you want some? I'm not sure if I could eat this all by myself. Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan elects not to point out the backhanded compliment. "And a jolly good face it is." Just then the kettle over the fire whistles stridently. Grabbing a pot-holder, Joan carefully removes it from the heat and sets it on the stone hearth where its whistling gradually dies down.
"The water is boiled. Anybody want a hot drink?"
John leads Koa and Kousa into the dining room and is follwed a few moments later by Flynn returning with his pencil sharpener.
"I'd love a cuppa. I'll get the teabags."
"Just hot water for me, thanks, Mum."

~~~~
Paul is about to point out that he only shot at Muiva in defence of his wife but the wolf has already vanished.
"I... guess that's that then. You're right, Doc. We've no more reason to stay out here. I wonder where that stump is."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I could certainly appreciate a very small cup," Kilo said in appreciation as Potato tried to stand his card upright to see what it looked like.
-----------------------
Leslie tried out his ratcheting laugh and purr as Ryze dried him off before attempting to give her a mohican as he dried her in turn.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Hey!" Ryze exclaimed, laughing. "That's not how it goes, but nice try." she said, ruffling the fur on Leslie's head.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Don't worry, I won't let that happen!" When they arrive at the shop, Piper lets them in with her spare key and then leads Lucky upstairs and into the kitchen/living room area. Sitting him down on a chair, she wraps him in a blanket and fixes him a cup of hot tea, just the way she knows he likes it. She also fills up a hot water bottle and slips it under his blanket while she explains to Richard and Phil what had happened.
"Thank you Piper," said Lucky, "But there's one thing you can do to make me warmer."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And what's that?" Piper grins. "You wanna hug?"

~~~~
"Sure, Kilo. Tea? How do you like it? Koa, Kousa, Blick, Ryyn, like a drink?" Joan begins pulling crockery from a sideboard as John returns with a tray of a selection of teabags, coffee, milk, sugar and "I Can't Believe It's Not Drinking Chocolate" as well as the medicine cups for the mice to drink from.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul is about to point out that he only shot at Muiva in defence of his wife but the wolf has already vanished.
"I... guess that's that then. You're right, Doc. We've no more reason to stay out here. I wonder where that stump is."
"She said the exit is this way , and to check it on the way out so it's most likely in the same direction"
"Well I guess we only have one way to find out right ?" Josh said , getting a nod from the wolf in return as they walked down the path Muiva pointed out to them . Well at least that was the plan if Doc hadn't noticed anything different the moment they step out of the clearing
"Well , this is an unexpected change of pace" he said , and for a good reason : they're now not standing in the middle of giant trees like when they came in , but just regular trees , in fact he could see the way out in the distance , and Paul's gun and darts were just laying next to a tree stump right in front of them
"I think we're finally back"
"Seems so"
~~~~~~~~~
Back at the clinic , Nadia somehow managed to sneaked pass everyone to the back of the building , and now she just stood there , gazing upon the woods
......finally......
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I would like a not chocolate, please." Blick replies. She creases the paper to create the card, and sets it aside.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure." Joan pours hot water and "not chocolate" powder into a mug and passes it to Blick as John offers her the tray with milk and sugar.

~~~~
Paul collects his gun and darts, making sure that everything is present and intact. "I suppose we'd better get back to the clinic then and I suppose you'd better get back into town. I don't know what you want to do now, Doc, but thank you for your help. We appreciate it." Paul fires off a text now that he has reception again to let Sandy know the good news.

~~~~
Before Nadia can make a break for it a hand falls on her shoulder.
"Back inside please. You know you're not supposed to be running around. Dad just texted me too. He's found your owner and he's on his way back here now. You don't want to miss being here when they arrive, do you?" Sandy smiles at the vixen without removing his hand.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul collects his gun and darts, making sure that everything is present and intact. "I suppose we'd better get back to the clinic then and I suppose you'd better get back into town. I don't know what you want to do now, Doc, but thank you for your help. We appreciate it." Paul fires off a text now that he has reception again to let Sandy know the good news.
"I'll be at the clinic soon after this , should get my truck first"
"If you don't mind I would like a lift to the clinic as well , I have something to ask Nadia"
~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: Before Nadia can make a break for it a hand falls on her shoulder.
"Back inside please. You know you're not supposed to be running around. Dad just texted me too. He's found your owner and he's on his way back here now. You don't want to miss being here when they arrive, do you?" Sandy smiles at the vixen without removing his hand.
"yeah..." the fox smiled back "that's good to hear...." she said , gazing upon the woods a few more moments , before heading back inside
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"And what's that?" Piper grins. "You wanna hug?"

~~~~
"Sure, Kilo. Tea? How do you like it? Koa, Kousa, Blick, Ryyn, like a drink?" Joan begins pulling crockery from a sideboard as John returns with a tray of a selection of teabags, coffee, milk, sugar and "I Can't Believe It's Not Drinking Chocolate" as well as the medicine cups for the mice to drink from.
"Yeah," said Lucky wrapping his arms around her waist, "And snuggles."
----
"I'll have hot chocolate too please," said Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I think that an be arranged." Piper giggles, hugging Lucky back. "We should put a movie on and do this properly. Do you like Watership Down?"
"So when's the wedding?"
"Daaaaaaad!" Piper turns beet red beneath her fur but it's only visible in the pale hair in her ears and Richard laughs and ruffles her headfur.
"I'm only teasing. You two have fun. I'm going downstairs to do some work in the office with Phil."
"Alright. So, Lucky... How 'bout the movie?"

~~~~
Joan and John repeat the process for Ryyn.

~~~~
"Sure. You'll need to collect Nadia anyway, Mr. Lundgren, and I'm sure she'll be happy to see you too, Doc. What'll you do, Friday?"

~~~~
"You're walking quite well now. Feeling better?" Sandy asks as he leads Nadia back to the recovery room.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Koa and I would just like some water. Light on the ice." While Kousa was answer for him, Koa finished up his card, and immediately began cutting paper so that he can begin designing his future hideaway.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sure. You'll need to collect Nadia anyway, Mr. Lundgren, and I'm sure she'll be happy to see you too, Doc. What'll you do, Friday?"
I'll tag along to collect final statements, then i'll have mounds of paperwork to fill out.
You wouldn't wanna come help with that?

```````````````````
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch stands up and does the same.
Ow, ow, ow, ow... Hutch said with each step.

Oreo looks over at Hutch..
You Ok? My wound there doesn't hurt all that much at all. it's the ones under my tail that pinch, pull and are stiff. Do they remove your scent glands too?

When he got to the table, a pepperoni pizza awaited him, freshly baked and delivered.
Do you want some? I'm not sure if I could eat this all by myself. Hutch asked.[/quote]
Sure, I'll help you eat it..
Oreo takes a slice, he reaches over the table to put anchovy on it. but Mr.Norton stops him..
The pizza is salty enough, you don't need to be putting more salty stuff on it with your high blood pressure..he scolds the skunk, taking the anchovy's away, then the salt shaker as well.
Oreo pouts, then starts munching upon the pizza slice..
Last edited by Keeshah on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I am most surely a friend to the leaf, dear Joan," Kilo said, and it is best without milk as that tends to fill most of the cup."
"Can I just have his milk please?" Potato asked as, well above him, Leslie pulled his jacket back on.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Thank you!" Blick responds. She waits a little while to let her drink cool then takes a sip.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm not sure if I had scent glands to begin with... I'm not that versed with my anatomy. Hutch replied. He took a bite of pizza, but found that he really didn't want to eat. But, he forced himself to eat a couple slices.
So, you like salty stuff? Hutch asked in an attempt to distract Oreo and the others from asking about his appetite.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: I'll tag along to collect final statements, then i'll have mounds of paperwork to fill out.
You wouldn't wanna come help with that?
"then I guess we'll meet each other again in a few minutes there , I better get going then" Josh said , then head toward his truck
"So should we , right Mr.Walton ?"
~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "You're walking quite well now. Feeling better?" Sandy asks as he leads Nadia back to the recovery room.
"Yes , a lot better , thanks for asking"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie opened the door to Mercury. "Yew can cume in now," he announced casually, "there's room in the' baff now."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Definitely. Can someone give me a lift back please? I rode over with you , Friday, I think, but whoever's going straight to the clinic is good."

~~~~
"A bit of good new does wonders for the constitution. Wait in the recovery room, if you please. Need anything?"

~~~~
John fills one medicine cup with milk for Potato while Joan dips a teabag in the other for Kilo.
"Sugar, Kilo?"
"Water it is. Hot? Or just tap water?" John makes the drinks according to the happy couple's requests.

~~~~
"How's he doing, Kandi?" queries Samantha while she works. "Not too light?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Tap please." Kousa turned to face Koa "Did you see the old catalogs back in Hawaii where they made tree houses on the palm trees?" "Yes but unfortunately designing something like that with the trees around here will be hard." "Where do you plan on putting it?" "I managed to find to tall trees next to each other and it has some rich soil for my plants. You should know, its over by that clover patch....you know the one that led me to where I am now."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"To utilise the pun, dear Joan," Kilo said straight, "I am sure you are already sweet enough. I know I am."
Potato facepalmed at that.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aww. Thanks. You'd better watch out, John or Kilo will steal me away!" Joan jokes. John, having just returned from the kitchen with the water for Koa and Kousa, passes the dogs their glasses and then plucks a toothpick from the pot on the table and brandishes it at Kilo like a sword, putting on a posh British accent.
"What, ho? Wouldst thou purloin the affections of my bride? I demand satisfaction! En garde, thou fiend!" Joan has to cover her mouth to smother her giggles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Standing as best he can, Kilo 'duels' with John, using his 'walking stick' as a blade.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I mised sumthing, didn't I?" Leslie asked, walking in on the fight.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"They're pretending to fight over Mum." laughs Flynn in answer to Leslie.
After a short fight, John allows Kilo to disarm him and prick his hand with the needle.
"Ah, no! I am done for!" He flops dramatically over a chair in an emulation of death.
"Thou hast won mine hand and mine love, brave Sir Knight! Prithee take this favour and bear me hence on thine noble steed." Joan offers Kilo her handkerchief.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fear, dear lady, that I cannot," Kilo chuckled whilst accepting the handkerchief, "for my steed is the noble Potato and he doesn't like walking on all fours, do you my boy?"
'Don't drag me into this," Potato grinned.
Kilo dipped his fingers in his tea and sprinkled it on John. "Verily, noble sir, I return to you your life and charge you to have fun."
Leslie clapped handpaws at the show.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze walked in on John and Joan's act. "What's going on?" she asked, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury chuckled at Leslie as he walked on past before entering the bat himself, turning on the shower head
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick laughs while watching the 'duel', and afterwards joins Leslie's clapping.