POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by hypernovatic »

"Barb, dodge and use Pursuit!" Indigo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki giggled some more in the group hug, but the sound of rushing water and a large impact made him look at the battle happening. "Hey guys, come on, we don't want to miss this!" He wriggled himself out of the glomping and stood next to Ruso, watching intently. He always admired water, fire and grass attacks, and seeing the Buizel in action against the clearly stronger Raticate held his interest.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb dodges with only a slight scrape on her arm. A cloud of darkness defends, all that can be seen is the glint off of Barb's eyes. She closes her eyes, relying only on hearing, and speeds toward her opponent in complete darkness.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

My name is Nine, and I want to be in the pokemon championships! I want to be apart of the best team there is! Nine said on his turn.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

The ratticate flew back due to the sudden attack. The trainer smiled at the battles progress. The ratticate slowly and surely got up ready to fight.

Ruso watched in fascination of the battle. Retarii however still hugged ruiki.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well, Lewis said, that was anticlimactic. Though I'm not sure what I was expecting. Confetti to fall from the sky? He said sarcastically. I suppose the results won't be so immediate. Though we know a bit more about each other.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Lewis. I found a poocheyena*. Do you want to attack, or do you want Ret to? Emerras asked after looking into the grass.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Poochyena is a dark type, so it's weak to both fighting and bug, so either of us could go. Lewis said. However, I've grown bored just standing on the sidelines, so unless ret would like to go, I'll take it on. Also, I'm flattered you're asking me for advice.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"Feel free to fight it. I'll take the next battle, perhaps." Ret said while staring at the small Poocheyena.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Thanks ret. Lewis said before starting to walk towards the Poochyena. He stopped as he realized something and turned to face Emerras. Do you have any plans, or should I just come up with my own strategy?

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Good job Barb! Use Aqua Tail again!" Indigo said.
------
"Wow that was cool!" Ruiki said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Get it down to low health so I can catch it. Start off with your strongest attack, that way it doesn't take too long.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb opens her eyes, and speeds towards her opponent. Once she gets close enough, Barb whips around and jumps backwards. A large grin starts to appear on her face, which is slightly unsettling.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Roger that. Lewis said before quietly sneaking up on the poochyana, having already ditched the Leroy Jenkins style plan.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras watched as Lewis prepared to attack.
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Ret glanced at Emerras. "I think you have to tell Lewis to use a move." He said. "He probably knows what to do, but I think telling him to use a move would be best."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras checked his pokedex for moves that Lewis could use.
Lewis! Use Quick attack! he instructed.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Indigo walked up to Barb. "Try to get behind Raticate and use Aqua Tail." she whispered into Barb's ear.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

He wants me to use quick attack? Lewis thought with confusion. I would use vacuum wave, cause I'm fighting and poochyenas dark, plus my sp. attack is much higher than my physical attack, but ehh. He's the boss. Lewis tensed up his muscles before zooming towards the dark-type dog at a incredible speed and punching it in the snout.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras saw the odd look Lewis made when he heard the command.
Great, he already had a plan. I should've let him go. Emerras put the pokedex into his pack and watched as the poocheyena made a surprised "yip!" when she felt the riolu punch him.
Ouch! Your gonna regret that! The poocheyena used growl on Lewis.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

So you're a girl? Lewis said with intrigue. Well don't expect me to go easy on you. Sensing Emerras's emotions and taking that as permission, he made a couple motions like a sideways karate chop and sent a few vacuum waves at various points on the Poochyenas body, namely her ears, wrists, and ankles. Stuff like that is from when girls never left the house, so if you want me to go easy on you, you'd better take the whole package.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The poocheyena winced as the vacuum waves hurt each targeted part.
She began swearing in pain and anger as she tackled Lewis.
Hotep the psychic

(OOC: neon please wait for reply for fight with poochyena)

Ratticate slipped sideways dodgeing barbs attack before growing its claws for a slash attack
ImageImageImage
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb tries to land another aqua tail, following Indigo's tip about going behind Ratticate.

"C'mon Barb! You can do it!" Jack shouts encouragingly.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

((You can take control now if you want))
Emerras watched Lewis battle the poocheyena in anticipation.
Hotep the psychic

The ratticate moves back before pouncing using slash. the two collide and are sent back both feeling pain from the attacks.

Poochyena begins running at lewis its preparation for quick attack.
ImageImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

The Poochyena hit Lewis straight on with her tackle. They rolled around on the ground a bit trying to gain the upper hand. Unfortunately for Lewis, his attack was lower than the Poochyenas so she eventually got on top. Emarras!?! Now would be a good time for a pokebal!!! He yelped, beginning to feel crushed under the girls weight.
Last edited by Legotron123 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras checked her stat bar, not quite satisfied with the damage, but Lewis needed her off of him now.
So, he threw the pokeball at the Poocheyena.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb quickly get up from being attacked, despite how low her HP was getting. She readies herself and awaits instructions.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Hey, Indigo," Haze said to his trainer. "You may want to consider putting one of us in soon, I don't know how many more hits Barb can take."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You're right. Barb come back." Indigo said. "Jack you're up." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Me? Alright, I'll see what I can do." Jack says, making his way over to the field.

As the two meet, Barb and Jack high-five then (in the same fluid motion) low-five. Barb plops herself onto a warm, flat rock near her team. Jack, however, prepares himself for battle by assuming a fighting stance similar to those in tae kwon do.

Hotep the psychic

The ratticate shakes itself off after standing and looks at the eevee. A quarter of health remained and soon it charged for a quick attack.

As for the pokeball it shakes a few times before lying still but the eye still glowed. It then began shaking again before cracking then lying still again showing it was caught with a "ding" Congrats you caught a poochyena inside a now cracked pokeball!

Ruso and retarii now stood sideby side. Ruso motions his pokemon to follow befor he leaves towards town.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nice work, Lewis! Emerras takes the pokeball and looks at the crack.
Is there any way to fix this crack? he asked.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

So immersed was Hayazaki in the battle, that he hardly noticed his trainer motioning the team to leave. In his head, he was wondering if he could learn Pursuit, just like the Buizel, Barb is it? Seemed like a fun move to use, and a snarly grin crept along his muzzle.

That smirk quickly vanished again when the Zigzagoon was pulled out from his thoughts by Barb's trainer substituting her for her own Eevee. Which reminded him of Retarii. He glanced back, and saw Ruso starting to leave.

Hayazaki wanted to ask if they could stay, but he knew better than to disobey his trainer. So, walking around the battle arena, he came up to the resting Buizel, and patted her on her shoulder. "Nice battling, I love seeing your attacks," he said with a grin, and pulled out yet another Berry from under his fur, this time a Pecha Berry. "Hmm... oh well." He shrugged and placed said Berry in front of Barb. "Hope to battle you someday!"

With that, he bounded back towards his trainer and then paced himself besides him, grinning all the way.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Happiness Designer

"That's unfortunate." Ret said as he walked over to Emerras."Maybe someone at the PokéMart will know something for it?"
Last edited by Happiness Designer on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Colors are good. ~
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Good thing we're right outside of town. Should we fight another pokemon before we go? Emerras asked.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis got up after Emerras took the pokeball. Thank you. He said to his trainers compliment. He looked at the cracked ball with confusion and intrigue. I've never seen a pokeball crack before. Normally it only breaks when a Pokemon breaks out. Never when its been caught. He stretched to get some cinks out of his bones. I'm still a bit sore, but i could do another battle. How about you guys?

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The next battle will be for Ret ((or Cam?)), and then if he needs help, I'll send in Nine. Emerras informed.
Start with your strongest attack, then go on from there. I trust your judgement in battle.
Happiness Designer

"Sounds good." Ret replied. "I'd like to try a battle. Let's start looking for another pokemon, then?"
~ Colors are good. ~