HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly: Sunset Plateau

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh good, the dance is almost over," Mitch said, "Mikey and Lance, you guys got the hang of that part?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A pleasure Matabi, but who's your silent, distant friend?" Amelia asked once more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues crawled up out of the well shrine, and shook for a moment to get the robin's song out of his mind. It creeped him out.
zephyrtobiaswolf

Post by zephyrtobiaswolf »

Mikey bowed to Lance as they finished the steps, his tail wagging a mile a minute.

“You were awesome mi amigo. You can be my partner anytime!”

Mikey panted happily, but his tail began to still as he listened to Valiant. It seemed that the dancing was soon to be over, and real work was about to begin. Sighing inwardly the dalmatian clasped his paws behind his back as he replied to Mitch.

“I’ve pretty much got it down, although I’d be happy to do it again with Lance if he wants to dance some more.”

Mikey looked towards the Doberman, letting the decision fall to him.
---------------------------------------------
Without even thinking Tara began to hum softly along with the robins’ chanting, and it wasn’t until Borues began exiting the well that the feline realized her mind had drifted. Following the bear out Tara couldn’t help the small smile that played at her lips.

“I dunno sugga, it sounds awfully relaxing ta me. To each it’s own though.”
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. -Marie Curie

Michelangelo (Mikey) Truesdale - SP
Tara Truesdale - SP
Rios "Doc" Williams - TR
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will nodded at the feline as he, too, climbed up. "I-it sounds nice," he added. "A l-lower pitch, but m-melodic, too."

Paige sighed as he started climbing the ladder. As much as he wanted to agree with Tara, he found himself siding with their guide. The music, combined with the location, created an eerie atmosphere, and the fur on the back of his neck was standing up on end. "Uh, yeah..." he replied. "Melodic..."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"All right, next is the field, and then there is something I must show you that you absolutely MUST avoid," Borues said, "Even I haven't figured out it's mystery yet."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

xhunterko wrote:"..And what's your name hon?" She asked Danni.
hypernovatic wrote:"I'm Matatabi. It's nice to meet you." he replied.
xhunterko wrote:"A pleasure Matabi, but who's your silent, distant friend?" Amelia asked once more.
Danni was looking around the village, relatively unimpressed. Hm, reminds me of the docklands of Tokyo.. She looked back over at the red panda as she asked her name the second time. "It's Danni.." She answered coldly. She the realized she was trying to be 'friendly'. "Ah, sorry I guess.. Woke up on the wrong side of bed... She added flatly.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

zephyrtobiaswolf wrote:Mikey bowed to Lance as they finished the steps, his tail wagging a mile a minute.

“You were awesome mi amigo. You can be my partner anytime!”

Mikey panted happily, but his tail began to still as he listened to Valiant. It seemed that the dancing was soon to be over, and real work was about to begin. Sighing inwardly the dalmatian clasped his paws behind his back as he replied to Mitch.

“I’ve pretty much got it down, although I’d be happy to do it again with Lance if he wants to dance some more.”

Mikey looked towards the Doberman, letting the decision fall to him.
"I think I've got it down. We can move on to the next part." Lance said as he panted a bit from the dance.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Good good! So now is the next and last few steps. After the move we just did, we do the same move, except we turn so if someone were looking down on us, we'd be vertical instead of horizontal! Then you embrace your partner," Mitch said, demonstrating just because he could, "Now, here, is like a good bye, because in big dance groups you could switch partners here if you wanted. Here you place foreheads together again. Now remember how you started? Well, when Mikey and I ran at each other the first, or, say it happened this way, he was on my left. Now we step so we're horizontal again. Now we take a half step, and I'm on the left, and she's on the right. We look at each other then just like the first move, where we're running towards each other? We run away from each other backwards." And here Mitch demonstrated the backwards run, and promptly tripped over backward.

"Heh heh, almost a complete dance lesson without a trip, heh heh," he said, brushing himself off, "All right, did everyone get everything?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The panda lady wave a paw.

"Just so long as your here to help my dear, my dear. Ohhh, I did it again didn't I? I'm going to wring his tail, sigh," Amelia said, "Now, step over here with me behind the dish pile and I'll get you folks started sorting. It's honestly a nightmare."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Belisarius' performance was none than exemplary in this occasion, as he repeated every move as taught, but this time not switching partner when he had the occasion to. "You know, I believe it would be so silly if we ended up in someone else's arms right now, don't you think?"
"I should say so," Valiant nodded.

"We'll definitely need to play this dance for next new year's eve," Rikki said to Mitch as their brows touched.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

Lance, after having a small laugh at Mitch tripping, also preformed the last part of the dance nearly flawlessly, only a small hiccup on one part nothing too big. "Heh, I really like this dance its really a blast to do." He said as he finished the dance.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch stole a kiss when their brows touched and they parted.

"Oh, just WAIT til New Years! Heh," he said.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Paige's eye rose at this new bit of information. "Still a mystery?" He repeated. "Is that because it's dangerous or puzzling? Or is it just that you haven't gotten to looking around yet?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote: The panda lady wave a paw.

"Just so long as your here to help my dear, my dear. Ohhh, I did it again didn't I? I'm going to wring his tail, sigh," Amelia said, "Now, step over here with me behind the dish pile and I'll get you folks started sorting. It's honestly a nightmare."
Jessica did as directed
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Both," said Borues, "I've sniffed, searched, sniffed again, tore weeds, roared, marked, and nothing. Small animals feel like their time is up, they go into the shed, and the next day they are dead. Healthy young ones too sometimes." A hint of sadness could be detected in him.

"Sad, really," he said, feeling it.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi followed behind Jessica. "So, what now?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well well, as you can see, this pile of stuff is dishware, and the smaller piles behind are like pieces sorted out out and piled up, ohhh, I'm gonna kill him, but," Amelia said, motioning the pile of stuff in front of her. Most of the dishes were metal and wood, only a few were porcelain.

"These need to be sorted for dispersal and storage, to make it easier, if you find a delicate dish, try not to throw it like this," she said, taking a wooden spoon and tossing it in the spoon pile.

"So, find a spot if you will and begin should you please," Amelia said, then she started tossing back dishes into piles. Each one making a clattering noise as it hit the pile.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Matatabi found a spot and started to sort the dishes.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

"Well that was a blast. I'm guessing that New Years is going to be even crazier." Lance said to Mitch giggling a bit.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh absolutely, that's one of the other times of the year we don't water down our sake', heh," Mitch said.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then wait to taste our Centerbe Toro," Rikki intervened. "As per Italian tradition, main festivities are celebrated with a veritable banquet. The only way to digest the stuff mom and dad will be cooking is a glass of that liquor. 75°. Your tribe, amore, is SO going to sing themselves silly."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Eh heh heh, I've no doubt they will. I can't wait, I've only heard stories, you know," Mitch said.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will's eyes widened as he heard their guide go on about the area. "I-i-i-i a-agree," he stated, his stutter much worse. "W-we sh-sh-should st-stay awa-a-ay."
His eyes bulged as he felt a hand upon his shoulder, and quickly looked up, and sighed as he saw Paige, trying to comfort him. "It'll be alright, Will."

(OOC:Anyone know where Zephyr is? I was waiting for Tara to say something, but decided to go ahead.)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues nodded.

"It's only a danger if you go IN the place," Borues said, then he stopped, "Now, here's our cornhole field." He added a hand wave over a shrubby part of open forest, with a few bare patches of earth here and there.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

hypernovatic wrote:Matatabi found a spot and started to sort the dishes.
Jessica did the same, happy to do her part.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

(( "So..... What do I do to take part in this boring pass time?" ))
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Yes.

ic:

"Does your families have different dishes for different meals, meals?" Amelia asked her helpers.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Not really," Jessica replied as she continued sorting. "We have a set for fancy dinners, but we use the same dishes every other time."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Same here." Matatabi said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

((Due to the majority asking for a new day, here you go!))
Time went by, and life took over, making life move by little by little. But after what felt like a short time, turned into 14 months of everyone doing their own things.

During these months, A man had moved into the town of sunset plateau. He eventually became a city chairman, and now, running for Mayor.

This man, seeing that this town was pet friendly, had gotten his own, quiet little rabbit named Wiggin. Wiggin was a good rabbit, always doing what he was told, and being a good rabbit for the soon-to-be mayor.

But, Wiggins was lonely, because he rarely got the chance to make friends.
He decided that today, he was going to explore town, in hopes of meeting new pets.

Wiggin adjusted his bowtie, smoothed his hair down, then said goodbye to his busy mother and father, then stepped out of the door. The air was nice outside, and the birds sang their songs beautifully.
Wiggin made his way down the path, out to the street, and began walking.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Mitch breathed heavy, clutching the M-16 to his chest like it was a step between him and death. And really it was. He wasn't used to such a heavy weapon, but it's not like he had any choice. The city had been over run by mutants 3 days ago and he'd lost track of, someone, he couldn't put his finger on her. He was leaning up against a brick wall in a foggy alley, taking a small break. But he knew he couldn't stay long. He adjusted his bandana and jumped through the broken window of the building in front of him. He landed on the brick floor with a thud. He got up quickly, knowing that any sound he made would likely draw unwanted atten-*! His thought wasn't completed, as a giant, scarred clawed hand greeted his face and threw him across the building into the wall! Mitch hit the floor still.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch woke with a start!

"No more capcom! That's it! I'm done! I'm done!" He said to no one in his tree house. Jerking up from the nightmare waving his hands. Mitch sighed and let down his arms. He then did his morning business, then he went to his desk, pulling out a list. He was about to work on it when a knock on the door below interrupted him. He went to see who it was and Crazy Shore, the red panda village quartermaster, was there.

"Done yet?" He asked, Mitch shook his head. Crazy Shore sighed.

"You know it needs to be done soon," Crazy Shore said.

"I know! I'll have it done by today," Mitch said, Crazy Shore nodded.

"Just don't forget to eat," he said to Mitch.

"Yeah yeah, see ya later," Mitch said, closing the door. Mitch went back upstairs to his desk to look the list over again. Hoping he wouldn't forget anybody!
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Primo giorno! Primo giorno! Primo giorno di lavoro! Sveglia, Rikki, svegliasveglia!!" Yapping like an excited puppy, the Italian Wolfdog didn't even wait for his friend to open her eyes. Instead, he stripped the cover off the bed the female black ferret was laying on, and lifted her like a doll.
For what concerned her, Rikki considered that sudden interruption as part of a funny nightmare she was having regarding Mitch and some weird beast -a psychic leftover of their recent videogame sessions.
The nightmare dissolved in the *very* cold and *very* wet embrace of water as she was indelicately thrown into her own tub! The ferret shrieked like the most offended of cats and sputtered and thrashed. "VALIANT YOU SON OF A POLITIC!!"
Her longtime friend and job partner wagged a finger at her as he brushed his teeth. "Let's not get indelicate, dear." he spat into the sink. "You know you love to be pretty before starting. And you must look at your best. First day!" He grinned at the mirror, showing a shining row of fangs, and then posed flexing. "Rawr."
Rikki started washing, still muttering a curse or two, occasionally. "I can't believe I let you drag me into a police job. We were supposed to build ourselves a new life, remember?" She threw a glance at the dog's bionic arm, a fine experimental prothesis after the mob had cut the original, back in Italy.
"I was getting bored. i hate getting bored. I am not made to chit-chat and play all day, I need...my life. And you weren't 'dragged' at all, you volunteered."
"True that. *Someone* has to make sure you won't play Spot Superdog. This is a tranquil place..." then she winked at her old friend. "With some luck, you might finally find the love of your life among your colleagues. And don't deny it: I heard you sighing his name in your sleep."
Valiant Leone stuck out his tongue at Rikki. "Well, you got royalty to fawn upon. So sue me. Not to mention that I am egaged already. Bel will be back with his family for our wedding soon. So...it's just some window-shopping for me."
Last edited by valerio on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlyLikeAGShep

Post by FlyLikeAGShep »

CHA-KUNK! The sound of the furniture shifting in the bed of the U-Haul truck sounded loudly throughout the streets. The large orange-white truck cruised down the streets of Sunset Plateau. A yellow Mini-Cooper followed quickly behind. In it were two gentlemen; The driver was a fiery headed male and his companion was of Hispanic decent.

"Isn't it nice to get out of the city, Austin?" Each of his words were coated thick with a latin accent. The man turned his head out the window and began to gaze upon the community.

"Yes, Maxwell. I'm glad you have an eye for communities. Especially one for Trenton. He's getting a bit too big for that loft we own in the city." Austin looked in his rear view mirror and looked back in the back seat. "TRENT! What have I told you about being buckled in!!"

In the rear seat was a German Shepherd sticking his head out the window. His maw gaped opened as he caught the wind in his jowls. Canine saliva trailed behind the car.

"¡Mi hijo, Escúchalo!" Maxwell commanded, "Sit down and behave!"

Trent sit down quickly and buckled his seatbelt. "But Max!!! All the smells!! Its a new town and I wanna just take them all in." He grabbed his glasses from the seat and put them on.

"What if you would had lost your glasses, Trent?" Austin gave him the star. The dog quickly cringed. "Then we would have to go all the way back to the city and get them."

Trent sighed. "I don't ever want to go back there..." He frowned as his laid against his head.

"Trent, its alright, mi amigo. Its a new place and new memories. Try to be amigos with some of the other animales. Nuevas oportunidades para explorar." However Maxwell only heard grunt of discontentment.

The car and U-Haul came to a stop near in the middle class district. Austin and Maxwell got out the car and then open the door for Trent. Trenton began to sniff around as he quickly looked left to right. He quickly went to the large willow tree in his yard and marked his new 'zone'.

"Wow, were you holding that the entire way?" Austin teased as he rubbed the Shepherd's head. "I'd be highly upset if you would had widdled in the car!"

"Really, Austin? Widdle? You adopted me when I was 3, I don't respond to words like widdle, or potty, or peepee." Trenton adjusted his hat and crossed his arms. "Use some witty metaphor. I don't know!"

Austin and Max just laughed. "Chico, just go off and explore. We need to unpack. This place has Pet Friendly laws. We picked Sunset Plateau with you in mind. You can't go inside until the house is done." Maxwell opened the trunk of the Coop and gave Trent his black fanny back. It was covered in pins that looked similar to the Gym badges from Pokémon. Around the strap was studs shaped like PokéBalls "Your 3DS is in there, as well as your wallet and phone. Off you go, Chico."

Trent groaned and walked off. Austin quickly looked at Max as he scratched his beard. "Babe, you sure its alright for him to go off. You know he has issuses with other animals."

"Papi, you worry too much. You can't keep him sheltered forever. Thats why we picked this place, so he can grow more." Max replied. Austin simply nodded as opened the U-Haul.
Current Characters
Sunset Plateau - Trenton Reinhardt S[4] P[7] E[5] C[6] I[8] A[6] L[7]
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Just last month, someone moved into town. No-one really knew who he was, but despite this, he's a really outgoing person. However, the same can't be said for his pet cat. Blay was non-social. He didn't like getting to know anyone. He only wanted to be left alone on his laptop all day. However, this of course wouldn't work......

For today, oddly, Blay was walking down a street, while grumbling. Come on! I don't need to know anyone.... right? I'm fine by myself....... But friends are ni- Shut up Me! Sorry.... Ugh...." he thought to himself. He was kicked out of this house for today, inorder for him to make some friends. He of course didn't take this well. He planned on instead finding if there was an internet cafe in this town, if there was, then he'd just plug'n his laptop. If there wasn't.... Well he hadn't thought of that yet, but hey! What town doesn't have an internet cafe?! Right! Right....?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Wiggins made his way down 3 blocks, which was pretty far from home. He began walking past 2 guys, unpacking. He was about to wave, when he saw the german shepherd.
Wiggins clamped his paw to his muzzle to try and stop himself from screaming. He quickly turned around and began walking in the opposite direction of the dog, when he saw another pet walking down the street.
"Is that a dog or a cat? I can't tell!" Wiggins thought to himself. Seeing it coming closer, Wiggins darted behind a nearby tree, hoping to avoid the dogs.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Jessica woke up just as usual, first checking her texts from all her friends around the country. Her cousin and his boyfriend were having fun in Applegate, her other cousin was fighting ghosts or something over at Blue Peak Shore. She couldn't wait til the next family vacation to see them again, but for now she had friends to get to in her own neighborhood. She was sad Lance had to go, but she'd met a bunch of others in the year or so since she moved here... She hadn't gotten to help any of them in any big ways recently. She always felt useless when nothing was going on. She'd helped out at the Red Panda village as much as she could but that had been finished ages ago. Maybe she should volunteer somewhere?

Oh well, new day, new opportunities. She got up, ate her breakfast, and headed out into the world. She started out like she had for a few weeks now...by checking to see if anyone had moved into that house that had been sold yet. so she headed over that way, hoping to meet her new neighbors.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Left! No, le- Oh, ye missed it! Dat wus th' turn-off back dere!" The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel facepaws and then clutches at the armrest as her owner throws the car into a tight U-turn.
"Well, you shoulda towd me earlier."
"I did! So did th' GPS! Ye jus' wasn't payin' attenshun."
"Well a' least we're on th' right track now. We're lookin' fer number twenny-one." Chris peers out the window as the van cruises slowly down the street. She waves at a couple of pets as they pass and then suddenly tries to point out the window. Unfortunately she forgets that it's shut so she whacks her paw hard on the glass.
"Ova de- Ow!" She shakes the pain from her paw while her owner struggles to keep the car on the road despite his laughter. Shortly thereafter, he screeches to a halt in the driveway.
"A'right. Why don' ye go an' say 'i t' th' pets back dere while I unpack th' car?"
"A'right, Dad!" Chris grabs her satchel from the back seat and slings it over her shoulder as she jumps from the car. Her "bag o' tricks" as she fondly dubbed her satchel is never far from her side and it is aptly named too as she can make seemingly anything appear from or disappear into it. It's also very handy for carrying a chew toy, some snacks and money and her inhaler. Her owner unlocks the house and begins carrying the gear from the car while Chris lopes easily back down the street in the direction they'd just driven, waving to catch the other pets' eyes as she goes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

FlyLikeAGShep

Post by FlyLikeAGShep »

The shepherd continues to grumble and looked around. He saw the rabbit who immediately turned around and walked the other way. Trent scuffed. "Of coruse, new pup on the block no one wants to talk." He sighed and pulled out his phone and started to text Austin.

"Austin can I come back? Please"
"You haven't even been away for five minutes. Just keep looking around, bud"
"Oh come on! Please! Please Please!"
"Look, I'll make you a deal If you be a good Shep and bring a new friend, I'll bake you those Peanut Butter cookies you love."

Trenton stopped texting for a moment. It began tugged on his face fur and yelled, "DOG DARN IT!". His phone vibrated and Trenton looked at the screen

"I heard that ;3"

Trent just but the phone back in his waist bag and wondered around.
Current Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Please, don't get us worried, boy," Elio Leone said to his dog, and gave him a brief hug. "Tua madre would not take it well, should something happen to you." being an old-fashioned family man, Elio would not show any distress, certainly not in front of his dearest ones.
Valiant returned the hug. "I'll be fine, papà. And Rikki will be there to look after me." he winked at the ferret, who was still zipping up her jacket while gobbling down the remains of her cornetto. She didn't yearn to stay stuck in front of a terminal, but she wouldn't even let her bestest friend down. Not to mention that Elio wouldn't forgive her should something happen to Valiant during her watch.
Rikki finally gulped down her last mouthful. "Why can't you just let Dad drive us to the station?"
Valiant's eyes went wide with indignation. "We are police officers! We are supposed to be picked up by a senior officer, not to be driven like pups to the Academy! No offense, Dad." He put up his beret before Elio could rub his head fur.
"None taken, figliolo. Now off you go. And call us if you'll be late."
"Speaking of which," Rikki sighed "We're *early*. We could've finished breakfast without hurry."
"Oh, I just want to see if some new pet will pass by. Have you heard the vehicles passing?" Valiant had the finest memory when it came to smell'n'sight. He could tell a car blindfold, he had learnt the traffic patterns of all blocks.
"A visitor, perhaps," Elio tried.
"At this hour? Unlikely. Come, Rik!" And he opened the door.

Valiant knew his wish was granted the moment he saw the GSD walking by the other side of the road. A fine, *cute* specimen wearing glasses, a chain instead of the collar and a beret. he was looking around just like the new dog on the block.
For a moment, Valiant also wished he wasn't engaged...Although that happened a lot with other males around. Rikki knew where Val's heart lay and so she just nudged him, grinning wickedly. "Not gonna introduce yourself to the new pup?"
Valiant was tempted to, but he also felt like it would be quite rude. He was on duty for what he was concerned, couldn't just act as if he was off dut--
He felt as if his nerves had shattered in a million pieces the moment Rikki, her paws cupped around her muzzle to amplify her voice, shouted, "HI, NEW DOG! GLAD TO MEET YOU!"

(OOC - I can delete this scene if not appropriated)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris slows to a walk as she approaches the dog and ferret from behind and fiddles with a pair of dice in her paw. She jumps slightly when the ferret suddenly yells at the dog on the other side of the street but grins when she realises she can get her own back.
"GLAD t' meet yer as wewl. Mornin', guvna, ma'am." she greets them, nearly yelling the first word in an attempt to startle them, and touching her brow in a friendly manner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Rikki nearly jumped out of her own fur. "Maronn'!" Instead, she jumped into Valiant's arms. The dog was laughing hard.
"Yeah, yeah, ridi ridi, che mamma ha fatto gnocchi." And, to the Spaniel. "Guess I called for it, whoever-you-are. Housemate of that hunk there?"
FlyLikeAGShep

Post by FlyLikeAGShep »

(No Its fine~)

Trenton fur stood on in as he heard the shout. Trent gritted his teeth. "This is what happens when you yell, Trent, my boy." He own thoughts taunted at him. He turned around and looked across the street. He just waved and slightly smiled. He could just hear Maxwell's voice pop in his head. He even imitated Maxwell's accent. "Come on, Muchacho, man up. You can't be in la burbuja all the time. Burst that bubble, chico!"

He gave a great gulp and sighed, "For the cookies!" He walked over towards the ferret. "Its, um...nice to meet you as well." He looked over at the wolf dog and tug his hat over his eyes. He was fine with smaller animals, but larger ones...He wasn't too sure about. He looked over to the Spaniel and his head started spinning. "Oh DOG, too many animals. It was already a crowd, now its a party." He thought.
Last edited by FlyLikeAGShep on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Characters