Redwall

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Redwall

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Outside the abbey's wall , a white fox stumbling aimlessly through the forest's shade . Her sight blurred from exhaustion , as her wounded legs about to reach their limit and her mind clouded in fear . She didn't know where she was heading , nor did it matter , she just had to keep going , as long as she could . But it was not for much longer , and the her body finally gave up as she passed the treeline . The last thing she saw , as her body lay down on the grass-filled clearing, was some kind of buildings in the distance.....before she fall into the dark unconsciousness........
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Wayland saw a strange figured approach and to him at least, it looked like it wanted a lie down. "Oy, hey called, "You must identity yourself and you intentions. When no response came he shouted impatiently, "I haven't got all day here! After more silence he called one more time, despite his hopes for a response dwindling, "I'll have get somebeast to go talk to you!" Even more silence. Wayland shifted uneasily. This wasn't supposed to happen, animals were suppose to obey guards unquestioningly .
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WeirdGamer wrote:Wayland saw a strange figured approach and to him at least, it looked like it wanted a lie down. "Oy, hey called, "You must identity yourself and you intentions. When no response came he shouted impatiently, "I haven't got all day here! After more silence he called one more time, despite his hopes for a response dwindling, "I'll have get somebeast to go talk to you!" Even more silence. Wayland shifted uneasily. This wasn't supposed to happen, animals were suppose to obey guards unquestioningly .
the fox heard something like a voice in the distance , she wanted to get up , to call for help , but despise her best effort , her body could no longer move , she could only lay there , wishing that someone would come for her , and this is not all just a hallucination , as her last thought drifted away into darkness.....
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Ah..." Aldryd though for a moment, "I don't rightfully know. Both I suppose, I have ears for every story."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hah," Owain laughed before giving Aldryd a clap on the back, "a beast af'r me own 'eart! But come on, Fy ffrind, I'm sure you 'ave some've yer own, isn't it?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Givihn comes across the Redwall's main gate.

"Um.. hello~? Anybody in there?"

Givihn yells as he waves at the gate.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd gave a fruity chuckle, scratching at the scruff on his chin, "Stories of my own, aye? I have had my share of defending the meek." the otter flexed one strong arm, "Nothing more spectacular than guarding a noble or three, but tales nonetheless."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll swap tail with anyone providin' I got a chair t' hear them on." He looked to Brum. "Place is gettin' more anhygoel by the minute." ((Incredible)) He paused, then decided to alter the conversation. "So there'll be dancin', eh? Well, I'll dance if my feet c'n take it. I take it yer time in th' dance's've already been tak'n by them faster of luck to know you, Brum?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

69eist wrote:Givihn comes across the Redwall's main gate.

"I'm here," Wayland called down. Suddenly he had a rare moment of inspiration. "If you want entrance to Redwall, you have to go check on that animal over there." He pointed to where the fox lay.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, no." admits Brum. "Usually we just dance with whichever creature asks on the night." She's about to add something but realises what the mouse has actually just asked her.
"Did... did you just ask me to dance with you tonight?" She flops her brush-tail over her face, a classic squirrel sign of embarrassment. "I... nobeast has ever asked me to dance before. Normally I just join in with the progressive dances..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

trevor soon reaches his cabin in the woods. when he reaches the door he removes his hood showing his rsccoon qualitys and moves his cloak to let his tail move some. he then became suddenly aware of someone that followed him. he looked over and saw kiki, the small mouse a bit away from him. "ooh well hello there, i didnt kniw you were there... were you following me?" trevor asked waving kiki over as he knelt down to be more even in size.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, no." admits Brum. "Usually we just dance with whichever creature asks on the night." She's about to add something but realises what the mouse has actually just asked her.
"Did... did you just ask me to dance with you tonight?" She flops her brush-tail over her face, a classic squirrel sign of embarrassment. "I... nobeast has ever asked me to dance before. Normally I just join in with the progressive dances..."
Owain had prepared a good reply but, as Brum answereed, he felt that reply melt away in his brain to be replaced by unsureness. "I, um, think I did, um, Ba...Brum." He said hesitantly. "It's jus' that, um, you konow, it...it's bett'r t' dance wi' ladies, y'...y'know?" He smiled an embarressed smile. "Plus y...you might not mind, um, that I can't really dance, y'know?" He finished hopelessly wondering if there was a convenient pit he could jump into.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd laughed heartily at the awkward situation between the other two of his party, placing his hands at his hips, "Perhaps the two of you ought to practice your dancing skill for tonight." The otter poked fun
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain muttered a laugh and found himself regaining some composure. "I dance like... like I got three l-left paws," he claimed, "an'... an' normal? I wouldn'a asked a lady l...like you t'dance. What... what wi' you bein' too far 'bove my station, s...see? He gesutured with his hands. But...but then you said you wasn't a lady s...so I couldn't call yousa fibber now, c...could I?" He put his handpaws behind his back and tried not to look jittery. He'd not got this nervous facing the hound dogs in Clun, had he? "Oh, groun'," he muttered, "swallow me now, eh?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Me? Above your station? I'm just a simple squirrel. I hold no authority except in the library. As far as I'm concerned we're equals. I also couldn't care less that you think you can't dance. I'm willing to teach you if you're willing to learn. You'll also find that our famous October Ale makes dancing a lot easier." Brum jokes.
"That reminds me, our cellarhog, Ambrose, asked me to try a new concoction he's invented for the feast tonight. Would you gentlebeasts like to join me? I'm sure he won't mind."

==========
"Kiki wan' more majik!" the dibbun giggles.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Just do not become so drunken that you cannot speak properly." Aldryd chuffed, "It would be an honor to come with you, given that the dooe is large enough for me to fit through."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Aye, I'll give the local cwrw... uh, ale... a try. 'Specially if'n it 'elps my dancin'"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Alexander saw a group made up of a mouse, squirrel, and an otter talking. He walked over to the group. "Hello. How are you all today?" Alexander asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Trevor smiled. He looked around at the woods before takung his cloak off and hanging it on a peg. He showed his hands to kiki then closed his right. He placed the girls hand out palm up and placed his left on hers before slowly rising it to show a small bird with white feathers. He then opened his right hand and two more were there before they all flew off.
"how was that?"
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

hypernovatic wrote:Alexander saw a group made up of a mouse, squirrel, and an otter talking. He walked over to the group. "Hello. How are you all today?" Alexander asked.
"No' so bad, bach," Owain said to the newcomer. "Miss Brum's lookin' t' take us t' try new beer. Wantin' to join us, are you?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

Aaron, who had been watching the conversion, and laughing to himself at the dance part came back over saying, "I haven't had a tankard of ale in a long time, and I heard that October ale is best."
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure, why not. My name's Alexander, by the way." Alexander said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm Owain," Owain stated, "Summat of a traveller an' wheelwright."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hello Alexander." Aldryd nodded to the newcomer, "My name is Aldryd Argall, a simple woodsman."
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

"Name's Aaron"Aaron said to Alexander, "Blades man, and a blacksmith "
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kiki reaches for the birds and watches as they fly away. Then she claps and giggles. "More! More!"

==========
Back at the abbey, Kiki's mother has now noticed the absence of her daughter. After asking around for a while, she realises that nobeast has seen her and the alarm is soon raised.

==========
"And I am Brum Oakbrush. Well, shall we all head down and try Ambros-" Brum's head snaps around as the twin bells toll an alarm.
"What's going on?" In a place like the abbey, new travels fast and Brum soon has her answer.
"Kiki's missing! But where- The loft!" Brum wastes no time in running for the stairs as the inhabitants of the abbey scatter in all directions, hunting and calling for Kiki, all preparations for the festivities completely forgotten..
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wait a mo'" Owain called, running to keep up with Brum, "Where needs searchin' an' how c'n we help, Brum bach?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Alexander chased after Brum and Owain. "Where do you think she is?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

trevor smiled at kikis facsination. it was then he heard the faint sound of bells. he looked off in the distance putting two and two together. "alright kiki one last trick. but after that i should get you home." trevor said tapping her nose berore seeming to pull a long and soft blanket out of her nose. it was red and purple in color. trevor folded it into a scarf and wrapped it around kikis neck"there. now you can look pretty while i get you home" trevor said taking kikis hand and guiding her towards redwall. only this time he forgot his cloak and would show himself as a raccoon. on his side was his saxe and throwing knife for protection as he continued wearing his leather protective armor.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Brum doesn't slow her flight.
"Owain, you take the infirmiry, second floor, Alexander, you take the library, third floor! I'm going up to the loft!" Arriving at the top of the stairs she finds the door locked. Rattling the handle, she calls for the mousemaid.
"Kiki! Are you in there? Kiki?" Looking around she spots an open window and with the agility that comes only to squirrels, climbs up and out and into one of the windows into the loft. Lowering herself in, she checks with the few sparrows present and confirms that Kiki isn't in the loft. Unlocking the door from the inside, she begins to descend the stairs again.

==========
Kiki stomps her paws and digs in her heels. "No! Kiki wan' more majik! Not wan' go home and hafta havva baff!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd was left in the wake of the sudden panic. Looking frantically, the otter chases after Brumble but loses her before he reached the door. Aldryd was nearly about to break open the door, preparing a solid stance, when the squirrel opened it and moved passed, "Wait! Where am I to look?" He called, descending as well
Hotep the psychic

trevor looks at kiki. " hmmm how about later. im almost out of magic.but baths are good for you. Do you know why?"trevor asked kiki kneeling down.
ImageImageImage
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Right y'are, hen!" Owain took the stairs two at a time to get to the requisite floor and opened the door onto a long expanse of room. Light flowed in from the windows and splayed of a number of beds, some of which had people in them and he found himself approached by a nurse. "Bore da, nyrs..." He gave himself a short slap. "Sorry. Means good day, nurse, don' I? 'Parently th' bells ringin' coz there's a... " he tried to think of the locally accepted word. He'd heard Brum use it and what was it? "Dibbim called Kiki gone missin'. We was wonderin' if you'd seen him? Uh, or her? Not sure which?"

The nurse, a slightly portly Mouse, looked at him oddly but said they'd not seen Kiki and of course they'd help with the search as best they could. She still seemed a little cool to Owain and he wondered if it was something to do with a stranger asking for help finding a child whilst the bell was clanging. "Brum sent me," he added as the nurse directed the search of the area she knew best.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

WeirdGamer wrote:
69eist wrote:Givihn comes across the Redwall's main gate.

"I'm here," Wayland called down. Suddenly he had a rare moment of inspiration. "If you want entrance to Redwall, you have to go check on that animal over there." He pointed to where the fox lay.
"Where?" Givihn says as he shakes his head to look for the animal.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain stood up straight and cracked his back carefully as he looked under the last bed. "This'us gettin' us nowhere, is it?" He asked no-one in particular and everyone in general. "Kiki's not 'ere." He looked over to the nurse as she closed a closet door. "Where's the worse place a Dibblum c'ld be? I'll check there."
She thought for a moment, then spoke. "The Otters will be checking the lake but there's always the forest or the bell tower. Some of the high beams under the bells are accessible."
"Goin' into th' forest when not a local'd be silly. I'll check t' tower an' 'ope the bell-ringers ain't 'ome." He started for the door, then stopped. "How'd I get to it?"
She directed him and he took off at best speed, ignoring his tired legs and calling out to Brum as he went past that he was going to check the clochdy. ((bell tower))
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No, Kiki wan majik now! Don' care 'bout baffs! Baffs later!"

==========
"Check the pond and the grounds with the other otters, Aldryd!
Brum meets Owain on the stairs.
"Good idea!" she calls to him before reversing direction and heading back up to check the library with Alexander. She stops momentarily to wonder where the "clochdy" could be but quickly puts the thought aside and turns to the task at hand - finding Kiki. Entering the library, she begins searching under tables, between shelves and anywhere else she can think of where a dibbun might hide.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

trevor looks down. and comes to an idea. "hmmmm. ok one last trick." trevor said kneeling down again for kiki to see. he gets out a small hankerchief. he sets it onto his right hand before folding it. when done folding its in the shape of a pyramid. he taps the top and begins unfolding it. as it unfolded it began showing different colors. when fully unfolded he held a small gem in the shape of a pyramid before turning it upside down and flicking it to make a bundle of flowers appear then disappear into sparkles he then reached under kikis scarf and pulled out a small whistle. "if you ever want to see more magic later. blow this whistle ok? but I cant do anymore magic until tomorrow, otherwise I wont have anymore magic. ok?" trevor said before handing kiki the whistle.
ImageImageImage
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Aldryd grunted in affirmation, rushing down to the pond area with the other otters to search
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain opened the door to the tower and leaned against it to catch his breath after running around the outside. He doubted a baby could have opened the door but he couldn't count against someone having accidentally trapped the child in there so he searched the base of the tower, calling softly for the child as he looked in all the nooks unsuccessfully. Getting no response, Owain looked to the stairs and reasoned that it was not impossible for a youngster to have climbed them so, after looking to make sure the child wasn't on the ropes, he started up the stairs at a barely wise pace, thankful they weren't ringing the bells as he went.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

serence ice fox wrote:the fox heard something like a voice in the distance , she wanted to get up , to call for help , but despise her best effort , her body could no longer move , she could only lay there , wishing that someone would come for her , and this is not all just a hallucination , as her last thought drifted away into darkness.....
Givihn notices the foxes and jumps in surprise for a moment and gasps. "Alas a dame in distress."(ooc:Bricked*) Givihn walks over to the vixen. "Hey, there are you....." Givihn notices wounds all over her body. His eyes widen a moment before rushing to her. "Hey are you still alive? Wake up." Givihn scrambles through his supplies to find a treatment to her wounds. "I got something that could...." Givihn notices the sword. He puts it under a bush before attending to the fox's wounds.
My Personas