HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "You're right. I should. But first..." Paul gives Oreo's owners their discharge instructions which are very similar to Hutch's along with a pamphlet on managing high blood pressure. He then fetches a wheelchair from a storage room and carefully lifts Hutch into it, grunting and joking as he does.
"Might need to give you a pamphlet of weight loss, Hutch. You're heavy! This chair will save you walking and Mr. Robin form carrying you for a few days." Paul explains how to fold and unfold the chair and then swaps jobs with Samantha. Entering the other recovery room, he addresses the wolf and ranger.
"Sorry about the wait, guys. Are we all ready to go?"
"I am"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

After a nice hot bath, the Jackals get dressed for the weather.

"Okay guys, we're going to see if the Doctor is in."

"Oh how come Faust?"

"We're going to have your ankle looked at."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Chip agreed as she sat on the washstand, "doesn't your Dad have to pay for Vet bills? I remember hearing that once."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie grinned. "Letz go plae!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Thanks for the help. I'm ready to head back down."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "You're right. I should. But first..." Paul gives Oreo's owners their discharge instructions which are very similar to Hutch's along with a pamphlet on managing high blood pressure. [/b] Paul explains how to fold and unfold the chair and then swaps jobs with Samantha. Entering the other recovery room, he addresses the wolf and ranger.
"Sorry about the wait, guys. Are we all ready to go?"
"I am"
Kandi wheels nadia back into the exam room.
There you go.. Sometimes us Humans need to be cattle prodded as well, to get moving..
kandi grins at the fox.

Right then, what the plan? Mr. Wolf?

~~~~~~

Driving home, Mr.Norton points out of the window.
Look at all those snow dog sculptures complete with sled.. what is that 6 or 7 dogs in that snow team? someone must have spent hours building all those snowdogs.
Oreo tries to peer out the car window but keep thumping the E-collar against the glass.
stooopid thing.. I wanna take this off me now..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan grins too and runs upstairs like a little girl. Returning a few moments later she is rugged up in a coat, hat, scarf and gloves and she has a spare pair of mittens and a scarf borrowed from Flynn for Leslie. Passing them to the kitten she asks who else wants to come.

"No worries, mate. What are brothers for, after all?" grins Flynn as he helps Koa down the stairs. "Hey, I don't 'spose you could teach me anythign about the plants over here at some stage? I dunno even which ones are good to eat, 'cept the grass, of course. And how'd you go with your story you were writing, by the way?"

~~~~
"Not literally, thankfully, Kandi. Those things hurt! So what is the plan, Doc? And I don't suppose you have a bullet proof vest, or something. Friday? I was shot at with a bow and arrow earlier so we should be prepared for anything." Paul washes his hands in the sink and looks at the kit Samantha had prepared, adding one or two items to finish it off.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Joan grins too and runs upstairs like a little girl. Returning a few moments later she is rugged up in a coat, hat, scarf and gloves and she has a spare pair of mittens and a scarf borrowed from Flynn for Leslie. Passing them to the kitten she asks who else wants to come.
Leslie looked at the items and put two and two together to make a plan. He put his hands in the wrong mittens, then corrected his action as Potato called that he was coming. He wrapped the scarf around his neck carefully as other pets had done this morning. "Anywun else? Rise? Pieuh? Miss Blick?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: There you go.. Sometimes us Humans need to be cattle prodded as well, to get moving..
kandi grins at the fox.
Hlaoroo wrote: "Not literally, thankfully, Kandi. Those things hurt!"
"I don't know , I mean Josh has to be "encouraged" like that all the time , so......yeah !" Nadia said half jokingly
Keeshah wrote:
Right then, what the plan? Mr. Wolf?
Hlaoroo wrote:So what is the plan, Doc? And I don't suppose you have a bullet proof vest, or something. Friday? I was shot at with a bow and arrow earlier so we should be prepared for anything." Paul washes his hands in the sink and looks at the kit Samantha had prepared, adding one or two items to finish it off.
"Simple , we get in there , search for Nadia's owner , find him , and get him back out , that's it"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul blinks. "That's it? No contingency plan? No suggestions of courses of action if things go wrong or if you can't pick up the trail?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul blinks. "That's it? No contingency plan? No suggestions of courses of action if things go wrong or if you can't pick up the trail?"
"There is one , sort of " Doc answered , and for the second time that day , doubted his own ability in this whole thing , but , it's always best to try
"stick together , no matter what , and whatever you do , do , not , attack first" Nadia added
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Joan grins too and runs upstairs like a little girl. Returning a few moments later she is rugged up in a coat, hat, scarf and gloves and she has a spare pair of mittens and a scarf borrowed from Flynn for Leslie. Passing them to the kitten she asks who else wants to come.
Leslie looked at the items and put two and two together to make a plan. He put his hands in the wrong mittens, then corrected his action as Potato called that he was coming. He wrapped the scarf around his neck carefully as other pets had done this morning. "Anywun else? Rise? Pieuh? Miss Blick?"
"I'm coming." Ryze said, putting her scarf on. "I'll go too." Pyre said, also putting on his scarf.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury looked longingly at his map once again before giving a great sigh and walking up to Joan, "I would like to go out too, please." the cat smiled
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO!" Blick shouts excitedly. "What do you wear to play in the snow? For pets, I mean." Blick asks.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Being discharged from the vet, Christopher paid the vet for the procedures, and a little extra for the coffee, despite the vets protests. On their way home, Hutch watched the antique shop next to him. They turned into the alleyway next to the shop, then parked in the parking lot in the back of the soon to be soda shop.
So we live next to the antique shop? Hutch asked.
Yeah! I've checked it out before, but didn't get the chance to meet the owners. Christopher replied.
He then got out of the car, got the wheelchair from the back, then wheeled Hutch inside the empty shop.
It's quite roomy... Hutch said as he looked around.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper's heart beats faster at Lucky's cryptic reply.
"Oh... Okay... Shall we go straight to the park then? It looks like the snow is slushy already so I don't think the pond will be frozen enough for skating..." she suggests.
"Yeah, that'd be good," said Lucky. He walked quickly and deliberately not looking at Piper.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, from the pictures I've seen most pets will wear mittens or gloves, a scarf and maybe either a beanie or those fluffy earmuff things. I don't think we have any left though... But we can improvise!" Joan runs off again and returns with an armful of thick socks which she deposits on the table. Next she runs into the kitchen and reappears with plastic sandwich bags and rubber bands as well as a a couple of Santa hats which the Porters like to wear at Christmas just for a bit of fun.
"You can put a sock on each paw for warmth and use a plastic bag for waterproofing and a rubber band to hold them on and voilà! Mittens! These hats are a bit Christmas-y but they'll be warm."

~~~~
Piper keeps casting surreptitious glances at Lucky as they walk, trying to read his thoughts in his face but all she can see is a few nerves and with Lucky there are always a few nerves. Heart thumping, she decides to sing again to break the silence, clicking her fingers to the rhythm.
"The summer wind came blowing in from across the sea.
It lingered there and touched your hair and walked with me.
All summer long we sang a song as we walked that golden sand.
Two sweethearts and the summer wind."

~~~~
"Thanks for the advice, Nadia. So what's the other plan, Doc?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Very inventive, dear Joan," Kilo enthused, "but I fear I am not one for the snow, my dear. Not good at my age, I'm afraid."
"Well, I'm going!" Potato called as he climbed down Blick.
"Time to plae!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's alright, Kilo. Why don't we stay in here and see if we can find the catch for the hole in the lounge room. Perhaps our fresh eyes will find something that we missed last night."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury successfully wrapped up his left hand, but was left unable to do the right one, "Um, Miss Joan? Please help me." He asked humbly
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Thanks for the advice, Nadia. So what's the other plan, Doc?"
"I'll tell you if we ever need to change the plan , right now let's just get going , we're wasting time"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick puts on the improvised mittens on following Joan's instructions. Though, she does accidentally snap the rubber band. "Uh oh." Blick says as she watches it fly across the room.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre was putting the improv mittens on, when the rubber band came flying at him. He ducked right before it hit him. "That could've been bad." he said. "I did it!" Ryze exclaimed, having finished putting the improv mittens on.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "I don't know , I mean Josh has to be "encouraged" like that all the time , so......yeah !" Nadia said half jokingly.
Well then i'll see if i can hook you up with one then.
The Ranger coughs..
Now Miss Kandi. You know it's illegal to arm pets. At least the ones that don't have protective services badges and training.
Oh your no Fun...

The three rangers follow the wolf out into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~

mean while Oreo arrives back home... an is carried into the house, an layed out on the couch..
To wait for the pizza to be delivered..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's alright, Kilo. Why don't we stay in here and see if we can find the catch for the hole in the lounge room. Perhaps our fresh eyes will find something that we missed last night."
"Absolutely, young John." Kilo agreed. "You can search high and I low, hmm?"
Leslie, headed for the door, stooped to pick up Potato as he ran for the outside world to build snowrats. "Help!" Potato cried, "I've been grabbed by a... oh, right, we like this cat."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury fumbled with trying to use his teeth to help get the mitten in place, this being difficult with no available thumbs. Finally, the cat raised both hands in triumph to show that he truly had been able to put on mittens
~~~

Back in his home, Tesla slept quietly on the sofa next to his owner
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul collects his dart gun and a supply of darts and antidotes and follows the rangers and the wolf into the woods.
"Well, it's just us ladies now. What shall we do?" Samantha asks Nadia and Kandi.

~~~~
"Oh, not to worry. Rubber bands are cheap." Joan helps all the pets on with their woolies.
"Everybody ready?" Seeing that everybody is, she calls Leslie back and suggests they all go out the back door and into the yard where there's more room to run around. leading everybody out, she shuts the door behind them all.
"So... What's first?" she asks them?

"Sounds like a plan, young Kilo." John returns the compliment, offering his hand to the mouse.
"Where shall we start looking?" he queries as he carries the mouse out to the lounge room.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury wadled into the snow for a few yards before turning to face the others and signalling that the snow was safe to play in
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

On hearing that, and having put Potato down to start on his snowrats, Leslie dived in spread eagle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I perceive," Kilo stated, that Potato did an adequate job of the lowest extremities but those are probably a good place for myself to double-check, as it were. For yourself, I would suggest things higher. More than likely implanted in the walls as they certainly came with the house, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul collects his dart gun and a supply of darts and antidotes and follows the rangers and the wolf into the woods.
"Well, it's just us ladies now. What shall we do?" Samantha asks Nadia and Kandi.
"........*sigh*......I have no idea , I mean I do , but you probably wouldn't let me anyway , so...."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust nods. "Precisely, I have his credit card with me right now so we can pay right away.

Elliot offers his paw as Faust carries him near the sink.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:Paul collects his dart gun and a supply of darts and antidotes and follows the rangers and the wolf into the woods.
"........*sigh*......I have no idea , I mean I do , but you probably wouldn't let me anyway , so...."
Sure we will let you do that! Amazons rule am i right?

Kandi gets out a deck of cards..
pets are allowed to play cards after all. Up for Old maid?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Sure we will let you do that! Amazons rule am i right?

Kandi gets out a deck of cards..
pets are allowed to play cards after all. Up for Old maid?
"Old.....maid ?" the fox asked , a little bit confused "never heard of that game before"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As Mercury turns around to give the signal, Joan sends a snowball winging in his direction.

John sets Kilo on the floor and begins his search higher up as the mouse had suggested.
"Sounds like a plan." John starts with the bookshelf.
"I suppose it would be too cliché to have the catch in a book, wouldn't it? Besides, there's alread something under the shelf anyway and I can't see him putting all his eggs in one basket, so to speak." Moving on, John begins examining the wall sconces, gently trying to twist or wobble them.

~~~~
"I'll play as soon as I get that order packed away. Where do you want your tetanus vaccine, Kandi?"
serence ice fox wrote:"Old.....maid ?" the fox asked , a little bit confused "never heard of that game before"
"Really? Well it's quite simple." Samantha tips Kandi a wink. "First we need to find some skirts and pantihose - oh, and a powdered wig and glasses are also essential. A cardigan and shawl wouldn't go astray either. Then we'll need a spinning wheel each. Do you still have one of those, Kandi?"

~~~~
"Where do you suggest we start looking, Doc?" Paul asks quietly when they reach the woods.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Never forget, John," Kilo called before he headed under the furniture, "the cliché is a modern invention. The double bluff, however, is ancient." With those words of wisdom he ducked behind cover.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside, Leslie waved his arms up and down in the snow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's a pity we can't go out and about in all the white," Chip told the jackals as she climbed up to the sink.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

After the rangers have taken their leave, Senka pulls herself out of the recesses of solitude and walks over to the women and fox playing cards, still not saying a word.
-------------------------
Outside in the snowy fields of the park lay a hundred snow dogs scattered about the area.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'll play as soon as I get that order packed away. Where do you want your tetanus vaccine, Kandi?"
serence ice fox wrote:"Old.....maid ?" the fox asked , a little bit confused "never heard of that game before"
"Really? Well it's quite simple." Samantha tips Kandi a wink. "First we need to find some skirts and pantihose - oh, and a powdered wig and glasses are also essential. A cardigan and shawl wouldn't go astray either. Then we'll need a spinning wheel each. Do you still have one of those, Kandi?"
Roarin wrote:After the rangers have taken their leave, Senka pulls herself out of the recesses of solitude and walks over to the women and fox playing cards, still not saying a word.
"erm......" Nadia muttered , then turned to the cougar "you don't know anything about this "old maid" game thingy right ?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "Where do you suggest we start looking, Doc?" Paul asks quietly when they reach the woods.
"That is....*sigh*....that is a good question" Doc replied , looking around that place . Just as he feared , the snow really did cover all the tracks ,making this nearly impossible "guess we'll just have to start somewhere" he said , casually walking into the woods
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I can tell you what is good an what isn't. But you need to bring me a sample of it so I can figure out what it is. As for my story...I was able to finish it yesterday morning."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury dodged the snowball on nimble feet, tossing himself to the side. However, ever the ungraceful cat, he barreled into the snow, sending the powder into the air
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

As Mercury stopped rolling, Leslie threw an amateur snowball at the back of his head.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze quietly made a snowball and threw it at Leslie.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT