HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

kurowolfe wrote: It hurt Grace to see her shaken like this, and she was still not sure on the next course of action. Hence, she merely said, "Never mind, at least I remember your name now, and Miles. And what happened when I was possessed back at the pizza place." Even so, she did not let her guard down, just in case.
"y-yeah , that's...that's good to hear , I'm glad"
sunauto wrote:Alright Riley you need to stop being such a wall flower, your going to be living near these pets for a while, do something to help. "Err no one else is going to pass out right? I um could get some cold water or something from the kitchen... I'm not sure how to react to all of this but it's slightly alarming to me...." He struggled to keep his tail untucked so it didn't betray how shaken up he was.
"Don't worry Riley , everything's ok now" Serenade said , trying to put up a weak smile to hide the struggle she's having inside between getting out of there as quick as possible , or stay a little longer so she would not raise anymore suspicion toward herself
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles facepalmed.

You do know you just addressed an invisible cat right? But at least your aware of what happened, hence my apology earlier. Miles thought to Grace.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace sighed a long sigh, and readjusted her position so that she was sitting cross-legged, cradling the box on her lap.

"I can't believe this..." She hated being suspicious of friends, but she did not want to make the already terrible situation worse. As such, she breathed in and out, 7 beats in, 11 beats out, several times. In the end, she smiled at Serenade.
xhunterko wrote:Miles facepalmed.
You do know you just addressed an invisible cat right? But at least your aware of what happened, hence my apology earlier. Miles thought to Grace.
"Timmy was knocked out, I doubt he heard me," Grace thought back to him. "And again, I don't mind, I'm still alive, and that's good."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus beamed and wagged his tail. "Oh, yes! Right! Sheesh, I can be such a derp...But now that i feel I can stay awake as long as I want, I can't seem to think of enough things to do...Oh, there's the vet!" the study was characterized by a single window where pet products were exposed together with ads from the shelter. the sign hanging over the door read "GARFIELD ANIMAL CLINIC".
(OOC - these details can be changed at request, if you feel more comfortable with something else)
Buster walked into the clinic
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The woman at the reception desk lifted her head at the sound of the door clicking open. She was young, no older than 30, and smiling eyes. She smiled at the two newcomers. "Well," she said, looking at Janus, with the tone of an old friend. "Welcome to our little shop of health, boy. And you must be Buster. So, who is your new friend?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"We found Borgus here around the house," Buster explained, "And Janus wanted to keep him, So here we are."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"we-well.....so...what happened here ?" Serenade asked , trying to sound as normal as possible
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"We found Borgus here around the house," Buster explained, "And Janus wanted to keep him, So here we are."
"Oh, so I see you decided already for everything. And I guess you don't have information for an anamnesis, right?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

That's good. Still, glad you remember the good bits as well. Miles thought to Grace.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"we-well.....so...what happened here ?" Serenade asked , trying to sound as normal as possible
"Timmy went into shock, and we managed to calm him down enough," Grace said. She felt like she was dancing around eggshells to not reveal the whole story. Even so, she appeared calm as always when she said this to Serenade. She stroked the sleeping man's hair. "Now he's resting for a bit. Poor guy, he just couldn't get a break today."
xhunterko wrote:That's good. Still, glad you remember the good bits as well. Miles thought to Grace.
"I'm glad too. Really, I felt glad that I remember our first meeting at the park," Grace duly thought.

Setting the box onto the table, she asked everyone, "Guys, I'm thinking of moving Timmy back to bed, can you help me carry him there?" She glanced at Serenade, and added, "I'll be careful, so no worries."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I-I can help , if you allow me to" Serenade offered , not sure what the glance was about , she felt uneasy but........they wouldn't suspect her to have anything to do with this......right ?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Oh, so I see you decided already for everything. And I guess you don't have information for an anamnesis, right?"
"That depends. What's an 'anamnesis'?" Buster asked.
(OOC: google says that word hasn't been regularly used for a while, It's just called a medical history now. old man =P)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Medical hisotry," Janus whispered to the rabbit. Them to the receptionist, "Will it take long, ma'm?"
The woman stood up and went for the door to the study. "Well, we'll have to leave him here until tomorrow. We must make sure that he's not sick or contagious, then determine eventual allergies, and so on. Please go in, doctor Garfield will see you now."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

kurowolfe wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:"we-well.....so...what happened here ?" Serenade asked , trying to sound as normal as possible
"Timmy went into shock, and we managed to calm him down enough," Grace said. She felt like she was dancing around eggshells to not reveal the whole story. Even so, she appeared calm as always when she said this to Serenade. She stroked the sleeping man's hair. "Now he's resting for a bit. Poor guy, he just couldn't get a break today."
xhunterko wrote:That's good. Still, glad you remember the good bits as well. Miles thought to Grace.
"I'm glad too. Really, I felt glad that I remember our first meeting at the park," Grace duly thought.

Setting the box onto the table, she asked everyone, "Guys, I'm thinking of moving Timmy back to bed, can you help me carry him there?" She glanced at Serenade, and added, "I'll be careful, so no worries."
"Sure I can give you a hand I guess. I don't think I'll be a ton of help though."
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"I-I can help , if you allow me to" Serenade offered , not sure what the glance was about , she felt uneasy but........they wouldn't suspect her to have anything to do with this......right ?
"Aiyah, no need to worry so much lah Serene!" Grace grinned. "Now, I'm that strong myself, but I'd figured that we could all carry him. I'll carry him under his left shoulder, and someone else can help with the right." She hmm'ed for a bit, wondering about the rest. "Hmm, someone should handle his legs and another one, preferably a strong one, should support his lower back. Timmy' back is kinda weak, being a paraplegic."

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Or you could set him in his chair and wheel him back to bed? Miles offered to Grace.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Err, right," Grace thought back. "Slap me on the forehead, why don't you?"

"Erm, change of plans. Better we just carry him to his wheelchair and push him to the bedroom. Gage, Serenade, help me please?" she said to the rest, as she held on to Timmy's left shoulder.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll help too." Lyn said from behind Grace.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Thanks," Grace said to the brown cat. "Right, how about you and I carry him by his shoulders, while Gage and Serenade support him under his bottom?"

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Medical hisotry," Janus whispered to the rabbit. Them to the receptionist, "Will it take long, ma'm?"
The woman stood up and went for the door to the study. "Well, we'll have to leave him here until tomorrow. We must make sure that he's not sick or contagious, then determine eventual allergies, and so on. Please go in, doctor Garfield will see you now."
Buster entered the office, and was surprised it didn't have many decorations. "Hmm, reminds me of my room," He said quietly before he noticed the young vet in there with them.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

The human sitting at a desk lifted his gaze. He was tall, well fit and with short cropped black hair. And young, as if he had just gotten the diploma. "Ah, here you are," he said with a large smile. "Welcome to my humble kingdom. Please, don't be alarmed by my young age. I worked a lot with ol' Doc Benton throughout my studies, so that when I got my degree I was quite experienced. So," he added, looking at the rat, "This your friend, eh? You can leave him on the bed. I'll keep him with me for the next two days, the time to run a complete check-up. *And* I'd like to give a quick one to you guys."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade just nodded silently , and tried her best to do as she was instructed , or as much as she could with her weak arms . She could've used.....something else , but with the suspicion hanging over her , the fox knew better.....
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

kurowolfe wrote:"Thanks," Grace said to the brown cat. "Right, how about you and I carry him by his shoulders, while Gage and Serenade support him under his bottom?"
"Yeha no problem." Gage helped Serenade lift him up.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

serence ice fox wrote:Serenade just nodded silently , and tried her best to do as she was instructed , or as much as she could with her weak arms . She could've used.....something else , but with the suspicion hanging over her , the fox knew better.....
Noticing that they might need a bit of help on Serenade's side he helps by trying to help lift him into the chair while holding the actual chair from rolling with his foot paw "Easy now"
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"*And* I'd like to give a quick one to you guys."
"Oh, I don't think that will be necessary, I had a check up before moving here and I've always been a pretty healthy rabbit," Buster said with his usual smile.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Doc Garfield was already preparing his tools, though. "Your papers say so, and I'll take your word for genuine, but you guys brought in a feral and protocol demands a check-up. And much as I love animals, I love my license as well."
Janus wagged his tail. "I can stay here with him if that's not a problem, doctor. Perhaps bu--ster will appreciate not to be alone, right?" he asked to the rabbit.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:"Thanks," Grace said to the brown cat. "Right, how about you and I carry him by his shoulders, while Gage and Serenade support him under his bottom?"
"Sure thing." Lyn said, helping Grace pick up Timmy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Thanks Riley, I didn't think of that. Okay, together now. In three. 1, 2, 3!" At 3, Grace lifted him followed by the rest in their respective position. Timmy grunted in his sleep, but was not awakened. With some difficulty, they managed to maneuver the man back into the wheelchair.

"Okay, that's done." The ermine picked up the towel and bottle of oil, placing the wooden box on the table in the meantime. "Riley, can you help push him towards the bedroom? And I still need everyone's help in tucking him in bed."

((OOC: Err... is this allowed? I feel like I'm God-modding, but it'll be awkward to wait for 5 responses just to place Timmy onto the wheelchair.))

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Doc Garfield was already preparing his tools, though. "Your papers say so, and I'll take your word for genuine, but you guys brought in a feral and protocol demands a check-up. And much as I love animals, I love my license as well."
Janus wagged his tail. "I can stay here with him if that's not a problem, doctor. Perhaps bu--ster will appreciate not to be alone, right?" he asked to the rabbit.
"Yeah," Buster said, resigning himself to getting the checkup.
(OOC:
kurowolfe wrote:((OOC: Err... is this allowed? I feel like I'm God-modding, but it'll be awkward to wait for 5 responses just to place Timmy onto the wheelchair.))
I'll allow it if the others are okay with it)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Serenade nodded and then followed the group silently , wondering what will happen next after they helped Timmy into his bed . She wanted to help more but........
should she ask Grace what really happened ? Because she knew they didn't tell her the whole story and apparently she might have something to do with that . But what would happen next after that ? She wouldn't want anyone to feel awkward because of her.........
everything is just so confusing for the fox at that moment...
(OCC: I'm ok with it)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Lyn walked beside Serenade. "Is something wrong? You seem concerned about something." he said.

(OOC: I'm fine with it also.)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Gage didn't say anything as they helped Timmy into bed. But when Lyn questioned serenade his ears perked up and he tried his best to pay attention to her answer without being too obvious about it.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:Lyn walked beside Serenade. "Is something wrong? You seem concerned about something." he said.
"well............no it's alright , maybe later" she answered quietly , still hadn't decided on what to do herself
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

But everyone died when the fire nation attacked
(OOC: neighborhood over, everyone go home)

(edit: April Fool's)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you sure?" Lyn asked, concerned for his friend.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

After they had wheeled the ermine's owner back to his room he stood by the wheel chair and waited for them to all rest him into the bed. "Do you usually do all this stuff alone without any help Grace?"

ooc (wha...?)
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Timmy was moved onto his bed, and Grace tucked him in under the comforter. A pat on his messy hair and a kiss on the cheek, and they were done.

She chuckled when she heard Riley's question, trying to not pay attention to the quiet exchange between Serenade and Lyn. "Oh yes, I've been helping him around alone for the past year at least. He was usually more awake than today though, so it's no big deal."

"OK, again, thank you for your help everyone," she then addressed the group of pets in the room. "Let's get back to the living room for now."

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote:"Are you sure?" Lyn asked, concerned for his friend.
"yeah....." Serenade nodded hesitantly
kurowolfe wrote: "OK, again, thank you for your help everyone," she then addressed the group of pets in the room. "Let's get back to the living room for now."
"O-ok then"
valerio

Post by valerio »

"So, how do you like it here so far?" Doc Garfield asked the rabbit during the examination.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Funnily enough, this time Grace walked out of Timmy's room first, sitting back on the couch and cradling the box on her lap again. She didn't really know, but she felt calm holding it in her paws.

"Miles, I want to ask something. Do you know anything about Serenade's other half?" she thought solemnly, waiting for the ghost cat to answer.