HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by hypernovatic »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie wandered around and offered a handpaw to Ryze and Pyre as Kilo tapped his way over to the map and examined it.
Pyre and Ryze took Leslie's paws. "Are you enjoying the snow?" Ryze asked the kitten.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um," Leslie replied, twitching his ear with humiliation, "I'm towld you can plae in it but..."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"But what?" Ryze asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah. That happens sometimes..." Piper lapses into an awkward silence. Desperately, she tries to think of something to break it but she turns up a blank except for a catchy little song which reverberates inside her skull and refuses to make way for a conversation starter. Unconsciously, she begins to quietly sing it, gradually increasing in volume as she repeats the verse.
"Black socks, they never get dirty,
The longer you wear them, the stronger they get.
Sometimes I think I should wash them but something keeps telling me
'Don't wash them yet!
Not yet! Not yet! Not yet!'
"
"That was...nice," said Lucky, "Black ice, black socks..." He coughed awkwardly. "I think we should have a talk about...things when we get down to the pond."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Hehe, unfortunately my dear brother. giving powder to help with sneezing only make you sneeze more...not to mention I have yet to here a plant that prevents sneezing. But to answer your earlier question I'll be fine going down the stairs it ill just go faster with help."

------------------

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know... is there anyway I can help?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But I nevver haf plaed innit," leslie finished.
"Of course," Kilo commented as he stood on the map and examined it closely, "it may be an advantageous idea not to let that young lady charmer Koa see this map is here." He smiled lightly. "Not just yet."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "*sigh* fine fine , what ever" Nadia said , then turned to Doc"well I guess I'll just go ahead with her then"
"Yeah" the wolf nodded in response , and he t hen in turn look at Friday "we better get ready too , get at most two more of your best men , could be less , but no more , as soon as the vet get back we'll get going"
Kandi wheels the fox into the recovery room..
So one wanted to check up on her room mates. an was getting itchy about what was taking so long..
kandi looks about..
Well looks like a nice group of fit and proper pets in here.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh! Was that out loud? Oops! I... ahem... Alright... What sort of things?"

~~~~
"Interesting... Do you think you know the tunnel you came from well enough to add it to the map, Kilo? And I think you're right about Koa. I don't want him getting ideas."
"Well, guess what, Leslie? Flynn hasn't either. Nor have I, for that matter."

~~~~
Paul smiles at Hutch. "Alright. You can rest your head if you want to then." He looks over at the newcomers.
"Oh! I completely forgot! I was preoccupied with the surgeries! Sorry! I'll be right with you! Oh, by the way, Mr. Robin, and Mr. and Mrs Nordic, this is Nadia, the fox you spoke to last night that created that kerfuffle and Kandi, our large animal vet. How are you doing now, Nadia?"

Back in the other room, Samantha begins putting together a first aid kit for Doc and the rangers to take.

~~~~
"Oh WACHOO! Oh well. It was worth a try. Ready to head down?" Flynn puts Koa's arm over his shoulders and puts his arm around the dog, taking as much of his weight as he can.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Interesting... Do you think you know the tunnel you came from well enough to add it to the map, Kilo? And I think you're right about Koa. I don't want him getting ideas."
"Well, guess what, Leslie? Flynn hasn't either. Nor have I, for that matter."
"Of course, dear boy, of course." Kilo stepped over to the side if the map that was in the direction if the silo. "Of course I cannot guarantee the exact position as I do not know the relative scale and location of the silo but this," he added, pointing to an image of a tree, "must be the great Oak((or whichever type of tree)) here so that would put the entry... here. Roughly." He jabbed at the map with the blunt needle end of his crutch and then walked a ragged path from memory.
"Wat can we do wif sno?" Leslie asked.
"Build snowrats!" Potato called.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul smiles at Hutch. "Alright. You can rest your head if you want to then." He looks over at the newcomers.
"Oh! I completely forgot! I was preoccupied with the surgeries! Sorry! I'll be right with you! Oh, by the way, Mr. Robin, and Mr. and Mrs Nordic, this is Nadia, the fox you spoke to last night that created that kerfuffle and Kandi, our large animal vet. How are you doing now, Nadia?"
"too depressed to even feel depressed anymore Anyway erm....hi Mr.Robin ,Mr. and Mrs.Nordic , erm.....did I just walk in at the wrong time or....?"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Oh no, we're just messing around, nothing important. Christopher replied.
How are you doing, Nadia? Hutch asked the vixen.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury silently traced Kilo's steps, "Do you think I can come with when you sent someone down?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

MrNeonShot wrote:Oh no, we're just messing around, nothing important. Christopher replied.
How are you doing, Nadia? Hutch asked the vixen.
"Can only get better" Nadia answered the dog , before turned back to Christopher "May I ask what you meant by"messing around" ? "
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Just talking about funny things. Nothin' to worry about! Christopher replied.
His phone beeps again.
More work? Who would've thought Hutch would need so many approval forms... Christopher said. He then sat down and continued to text away.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Just talking about funny things. Nothin' to worry about! Christopher replied.
His phone beeps again.
More work? Who would've thought Hutch would need so many approval forms... Christopher said. He then sat down and continued to text away.
Mr.Norton Arrghs
Don't get me started on having to fill out endless forms..
He reaches over and shakes paws with the fox.
So Oreo has gotten himself a girlfriend already!.. So that is what brought about sudden refusal to go through with your surgery last-night?
He turns to Oreo..
You should have mentioned that you had found a fox that you were fond of.. we might have been able to make other arrangements.
Oh well I didn't know that was what i needed to do.
Cleo glares at Mr.Norton again..
What about the pups they would have?
You need not worry about that. They are not a breeding compatible species.
Kandi chimes in..
Cleo's phone chimes..
Oooh Oreo you got another facebook congratulations on your surgery! They say your picture is cute, like a blooming flower!!Cleo glows.. finally getting into the being a pet owner thing..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"facebook ?" Nadia asked , the immediately facepawed "please tell me you people didn't just posted pictures of your pet shaven clean on a social network page , and no this is not related to me having any kinds of feelings for Oreo , because I don't"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Gee. They go a fair way, don't they?"
John considers very carefully how to respond to Mercury. "Mercury... I can see how it would be useful for whoever goes down to have a cartographer with them... The issue is that if the tunnels are unsafe and if anything happens to you then I can be held accountable and I'd really rather not have to defend myself in court. I'd also hate to have to explain to your owner why you didn't come home and I'd hate to think of you lying injured or worse down there and trapped under rubble... I'm sorry. It's just not worth the risk. Once they've been declared safe you'll be free to explore and map as much as you like but until then I don't want any pets down there."

Joan, on the other hand, is busy explaining to Leslie all about snow. "He's right. You can make sculptures from the snow. You can also ski or snowboard or toboggan or sled or have snowball fights or build snow forts or igloos. There's so much to do!"

~~~~
Paul doesn't comment on this, knowing that Oreo is not the first and will certainly not be the last pet to be publicly humiliated thus. He does. however, make a mental note to ask Samantha to talk to Nadia about her depression while he's away. Returning his attention to the pets, he's pleased to note that Hutch is more awake again now and that Oreo is too. He listens to the skunk's chest again and runs another blood pressure check.
"His blood pressure isn't any lower but it is stable now so I think Oreo is good to go home whenever you're ready too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sownds awesum, Miss Joan," Leslie admitted, grinning and wondering what 'skees' were.
"I would point out that Potato and I are hardly 'pets', John," Kilo advised, "but, as one who barely avoided being crushed by a coffee table, I can understand your recalcitrence on the situation and I appreciate your concern."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:"facebook ?" Nadia asked , the immediately facepawed "please tell me you people didn't just posted pictures of your pet shaven clean on a social network page , and no this is not related to me having any kinds of feelings for Oreo , because I don't"
What's wrong with showing off are pets lives?
Oreo looks stunned at Nadia..
W-what? I thought you cared about me..sniff..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: What's wrong with showing off are pets lives?
"well it's nothing wrong , but this is like showing off the picture of him coming out of the bathroom if he was a h-"
Keeshah wrote: Oreo looks stunned at Nadia..
"nonononononono Oreo , don't cry , it's not like that, I do care about you , as friends , your owners were talking about a......different , kind of caring you know."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "well it's nothing wrong , but this is like showing off the picture of him coming out of the bathroom if he was a h-"
A Hare? Kandi tries a guess?
Keeshah wrote: Oreo looks stunned at Nadia..
serence ice fox wrote:"nonononononono Oreo , don't cry , it's not like that, I do care about you , as friends , your owners were talking about a......different , kind of caring you know."

HuH how can there be different kinds of caring??
trying to reach around the plastic collar to rubs his eyes..
Awww how cute.. {flash}posting that picture to the collection.

~~~~ down the hall ~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"I don't really know either... I'll have Paul take his darts and tranq gun. He said he was shot at by someone out there too so if you have a spare bullet-proof vest I'd appreciate you giving that to him too."
You expecting these pets to have guns? because that is the only thing they will protect you from.
Knives and arrows will go right through them, as they cut right through the fibers, where bullets get tangled up in them.

You would need to get Dragonscale armor if you want to stop cutting weapons as well.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: A Hare? Kandi tries a guess?
"human"
Keeshah wrote: HuH how can there be different kinds of caring??
trying to reach around the plastic collar to rubs his eyes..
Awww how cute.. {flash}posting that picture to the collection.
"It's...erm...it's kind of complicated , we'll talk about it a little bit later ok ? and would you please stop taking pictures !"

~~~~~~~~~~
Keeshah wrote: You would need to get Dragonscale armor if you want to stop cutting weapons as well.
"yes that's usually the case , but Nadia told me that the only way to be safe is to not get hit , protections would not have any affect.....she didn't tell me why though , make no sense" Doc said , shaking his head again
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I know, right? You don't get a lot of snow in Melbourne though so I've never tried any of it."

"Thank you for your support, Kilo."

~~~~
"Well.. Probably not guns. It was an arrow that knocked Paul's barrel aside. We should be prepared for anything. And surely a vest would have to be better than nothing against a knife or arrow. Do you have any dragonscale? You;re right though, Doc, that it's best to avoid getting hit in the first place."

~~~~
"What Nadia means, Oreo, is that she wants to be your friend but not your girlfriend, right, Nadia?" Paul tries to explain as he removes the cuff from Oreo's arm.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well.. Probably not guns. It was an arrow that knocked Paul's barrel aside. We should be prepared for anything. And surely a vest would have to be better than nothing against a knife or arrow. Do you have any dragonscale? You;re right though, Doc, that it's best to avoid getting hit in the first place."
"also , mobility should be the top priority , so as crazy as it might sound , I don't think we should be carrying too much stuff"
~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "What Nadia means, Oreo, is that she wants to be your friend but not your girlfriend, right, Nadia?" Paul tries to explain as he removes the cuff from Oreo's arm.
"yes , that's it , thank you"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "Well.. Probably not guns. It was an arrow that knocked Paul's barrel aside. We should be prepared for anything. And surely a vest would have to be better than nothing against a knife or arrow. Do you have any dragonscale? You;re right though, Doc, that it's best to avoid getting hit in the first place."
"also , mobility should be the top priority , so as crazy as it might sound , I don't think we should be carrying too much stuff"
No we don't.. an we don't usually wear the jackets, unless were expecting to go up against an angery owner.
~~~~~~
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "What Nadia means, Oreo, is that she wants to be your friend but not your girlfriend, right, Nadia?" Paul tries to explain as he removes the cuff from Oreo's arm.
"yes , that's it , thank you"
But what is the difference between Nadia being a friend and a friend who happens to be a girl?? Seems to be the same thing to me..
Mr.Norton take Paul aside..
Looks like we did get to him before he discovered what they were for.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Wat can we do wif sno?" Leslie asked.
"Well, you can make snow angels, build snowmen, and have a snowball fight." Ryze answered.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I wana do sum've that!" Leslie said happily as Kilo thought about the cold and shivered despite his coat.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The kind of care she has for you is "Hey, are you okay? Yes? Okay, do it again! But this time... blindfolded!" Hutch begins to do a crowd cheer, but stops.
I lost track of what I was trying to say...
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury's face fell, "Oh... Okay." he sighed, "I suppose it's for the best. I'm not the most coordinated cat around, Mr. John"

The cat still frowned, idly doodling at the edges of the map
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

MrNeonShot wrote:The kind of care she has for you is "Hey, are you okay? Yes? Okay, do it again! But this time... blindfolded!" Hutch begins to do a crowd cheer, but stops.
Nadia shook her head and let out a weak laugh "I would ask if those medicine did something to you but......*ahem* anyway erm.....Mr.Walton , shouldn't you be preparing for "that" now ?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I wana do sum've that!" Leslie said happily as Kilo thought about the cold and shivered despite his coat.
"What would you like to do first?" Ryze asked.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh! Was that out loud? Oops! I... ahem... Alright... What sort of things?"
"Just things about us," replied Lucky cryptically.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I wouldn't mind playing in the snow either. I had never seen it before today, we didn't get any in my last town. It hardly ever got below 60°F (15°C) out there, let alone low enough to make snow." Blick smiles. "Maybe some snow angels will wash off this forest gunk."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:
MrNeonShot wrote:The kind of care she has for you is "Hey, are you okay? Yes? Okay, do it again! But this time... blindfolded!" Hutch begins to do a crowd cheer, but stops.
Nadia shook her head and let out a weak laugh "I would ask if those medicine did something to you but......*ahem* anyway erm.....Mr.Walton , shouldn't you be preparing for "that" now ?"
Well now, if Oreo is ready to be released. we are ready to take him home with us.
You ready for some pizza Oreo? Cleo could you sign any release forms that need to be filled out?

Mr.Norton asks as he picks Oreo up into his arms, to carry him out to the car.
Umm Sure thing..
It was nice meeting you Miss fox..
Bye bye everyone.. hope to see you all some times..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Well now, if Oreo is ready to be released. we are ready to take him home with us.
You ready for some pizza Oreo? Cleo could you sign any release forms that need to be filled out?

Mr.Norton asks as he picks Oreo up into his arms, to carry him out to the car.
Umm Sure thing..
It was nice meeting you Miss fox..
Bye bye everyone.. hope to see you all some times..
"Nice meeting you too , sir , and bye Oreo , see you again"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "Nice meeting you too , sir , and bye Oreo , see you again"
Now that, that is all taken care of, perhaps you had been get going Paul. before the vixy here give you a good motivating fox nip on your heels.
Kandi teases.

~~~~~

As Oreo is being carried out..
Oooh look the wolf, an a Cougar!! Hi Hi HI!!!he Chirps and waves into the waiting room as he is carried past..
Cleo Gulps!!
Shhhh Oreo, Don't attract there attention! we don't want to get eaten!!
Still, not something you see everyday..Mr.Norton says, stopping to peer into the room at the wildlife inside.
When are you going to get so up close to such beautiful creatures again..?
If i wanted to get this close, I would go to a zoo where it would be safe..
Awww that wolf won't hurt you.. I've petting him.. well through the safety of the bars of the cage that is.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Kateleo007 wrote:"I wouldn't mind playing in the snow either. I had never seen it before today, we didn't get any in my last town. It hardly ever got below 60°F (15°C) out there, let alone low enough to make snow." Blick smiles. "Maybe some snow angels will wash off this forest gunk."
"We didn't get snow where I'm from either," said Ryyn. He shivers despite being inside and the layers and grumbles, "It was nice."

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well here we get it every year," Kilo stated definitively, "so you can play in it. Perhaps the beautiful Miss Kousa can persuade her betrothed to play and enjoy himself?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Oh! Where I used to live it was almost always snowy! Really far up north it was." Mercury cheered, "I darn near froze my tail of quite a few times."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper's heart beats faster at Lucky's cryptic reply.
"Oh... Okay... Shall we go straight to the park then? It looks like the snow is slushy already so I don't think the pond will be frozen enough for skating..." she suggests.

~~~~
"You're right. I should. But first..." Paul gives Oreo's owners their discharge instructions which are very similar to Hutch's along with a pamphlet on managing high blood pressure. He then fetches a wheelchair from a storage room and carefully lifts Hutch into it, grunting and joking as he does.
"Might need to give you a pamphlet of weight loss, Hutch. You're heavy! This chair will save you walking and Mr. Robin form carrying you for a few days." Paul explains how to fold and unfold the chair and then swaps jobs with Samantha. Entering the other recovery room, he addresses the wolf and ranger.
"Sorry about the wait, guys. Are we all ready to go?"

~~~~
"We should go and play in it while it lasts!" suggests Joan.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters