HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"i usually speak for us both. but i can have him here instead of myself if you wish for so."anubis said lighting the can of gel and setting pot on top if it for heating. he then added the water and grabbed a net packet filled with dry leaves and herbs.
"That would be nice. A chat in a peaceful settings is always more constructive than over some dramatic moment."
---
hypernovatic wrote:The last thing made Shukaku nervous. "Um, video games are really fun. What's your favorite?" he asked.
Lyla's grin didn't promise anything good. "Spencers bought stuff that, due to rating, was never sent to the market. Oh, and the videogames lounge works with EAR: Enhanced, All-surrounding Reality. It will blow your mind up: humans and pets from all over the world actually hold an annual championship on this island...But we have stuff more...family oriented, if you like. What's your mind poison?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow, that sounds cool." Shukaku said. "Well, I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Awakening recently."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Soon the tea pot was warming up and Anubis concentrated holding his paws to make a circle that separated into two halfs. He closed his eyes as his paws began to separate slowly showing his spirit inside him slowly separate from his body. The spirit in the same stance as Anubis was also separating a circle into two halfs until the process finished and both Anubis and his spirit sat on the ground next to a tea pot."philosopher this is kritaros, the spirit that lives within me" Anubis said. Kritaros did a small bow once greeted. He was not wearing the gear when meeting hara but now more of a dark robe without a hood and carried a small Egyptian rod at his side.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Soon the tea pot was warming up and Anubis concentrated holding his paws to make a circle that separated into two halfs. He closed his eyes as his paws began to separate slowly showing his spirit inside him slowly separate from his body. The spirit in the same stance as Anubis was also separating a circle into two halfs until the process finished and both Anubis and his spirit sat on the ground next to a tea pot."philosopher this is kritaros, the spirit that lives within me" Anubis said. Kritaros did a small bow once greeted. He was not wearing the gear when meeting hara but now more of a dark robe without a hood and carried a small Egyptian rod at his side.
"We welcome you, Kritaros. We are sorry for intruding your privacy, but we were also curious to meet you. The Divinity showed interest in you, a thing she does not do often."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"Wow, that sounds cool." Shukaku said. "Well, I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem: Awakening recently."
"Hmph. Any God of War?"
Hotep the psychic

"thank you. you have no intrusion. I am also curious of your deity myself" kritaros said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I've played through some of the first one, but that's about it." Shukaku admitted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"thank you. you have no intrusion. I am also curious of your deity myself" kritaros said
"Oh if you're curious about her, then you can ask question directly to her. She is...just worried that you may prove a threat to the island's peace. To this sanctuary's peace, truth be told."
---
hypernovatic wrote:"I've played through some of the first one, but that's about it." Shukaku admitted.
Lyla's grin could be easily mistaken for a Direct Threat. "We have a special multiplayer edition. It wasn't released on the market because it was...too 'strong'. Care to try?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

If Lyla was trying to scare Shukaku, it was working. "S-sure. Sounds like fun." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

She slapped his back with enough force to make the poor cat stumble. "Great! You'll love it if you don't puke your guts out first!"
Hotep the psychic

"this place has not proven to be a problem or of trouble. This entire island so far has shown much peace to us both. and I am gratefull for such."kritaros said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku almost fell forward. "This is going to be fun." he said, a little worried.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke thought for a moment.

"Horses would be nice, but I'm sure a car would be safer," Luke said, "Hon what do you think?" Amber looked up, thinking a moment.

"I think we should gather our supplies first before deciding," she said.

"All right," Luke said, "So, what's next on the list then? Hardware?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"this place has not proven to be a problem or of trouble. This entire island so far has shown much peace to us both. and I am gratefull for such."kritaros said
"Good! So, do you belong to the peacekeeping forces? Or are you just a neutral force?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:Shukaku almost fell forward. "This is going to be fun." he said, a little worried.
They were about to enter a dome-shaped room with no furniture at all. Lila frowned. "Would you prefer something more to your liking?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Luke thought for a moment.
"Horses would be nice, but I'm sure a car would be safer," Luke said, "Hon what do you think?" Amber looked up, thinking a moment.
"I think we should gather our supplies first before deciding," she said.
"All right," Luke said, "So, what's next on the list then? Hardware?"
Donau nodded. "Hardware will do, too. Floor below. That way." He pointed at a ramp descending in a circle toward the floor the rabbit had indicated. "What are you planning to use, guys?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No, no. This is fine." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"i am many forces and i am one, if its to keep the peace then i shall. If its to cause harm or batttle then i shall."kritaros said
"hes a neutral force, he keeps the peace most of the time."anubis said
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"No, no. This is fine." Shukaku said.
Suddenly, Lila reached out and hugged Shukaku! "Daww, you're so cute, like a shy pup!"
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:"i am many forces and i am one, if its to keep the peace then i shall. If its to cause harm or batttle then i shall."kritaros said
"hes a neutral force, he keeps the peace most of the time."anubis said
The monkey nodded. "That is the foundation of wisdom: Only those who believe they belong to a faction are the first to fall victim of their pride."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Woah! Um, thanks?" Shukaku said, confused.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You remind me of my brother. He, too, was so shy around people. He dreamed to grow up a great chief...I think I should go visit him someday. What's the dream in your future?" There was no mistaking the tenderness in her expression.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well, I'd like to be a great artist." Shukaku admitted.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Then you're in the right place! Everyone important comes here, sooner or later. We've got our share of art galleries managers."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Really? Cool!" Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

the two nodded in understanding. anubis finnally heard the pots small whistle and began pouring leaves inside then poured the tea out for everyone.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The monkey took a sip, savored it like a wine before swallowing. "Hmm. You have also excellent taste with herbs. When we are done, we will gladly share ours. A favor for a favor is the basis for understanding."
---
"Yup. For example, what style would you favor in your work?" Her arm encompassed the room as the door closed and LED lights running along the walls turned on. "For example, you could train with virtual tools, here."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I really don't have a specific preference on style. I usually sketch most of my drawings." Shukaku said. "Cool! I don't get the chance to use virtual tools very often."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

horus took a drink and ket out a relaxed sigh."i thank you. im glad i love learning different things." anubis said
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Amber thought a moment.

"Axes, saws, two-man saws, shovels, and rope I think," Amber said.

"And backpacks," Luke said, "Say, do these tents come in a bigger size? Might need some place to store our stuff since we won't build a home in a day."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Then Lila spoke to the thin air. "Gaia: Drawing tools set, basic, omnibus."
Within seconds, a tall 3D rack filled with every possible modern drawing tool, paper sheets and canvas of different sizes and textures appeared before the couple.
Lila rubbed Shukaku between his shoulder blades. "What would you like to try? I'll teach you how to take what you need."
---
The monkey chuckled. "You sound as if you didn't spend enough time learning new things...But that is good, too: a mortal can fill his mind and soul with only so much without giving in to madness."
---
Donau clapped his paws enthusiastically. "Quite the busybees you're going to be, fellas! We have all you listed, best alloys you can find, no risk of rusting or breaking; I think one should need a license to carry them around, eh. As for the tents, they got another option: They are modular: You just grab as many as you need, and then align them up until you're good to go. Their walls are collapsible, so once you join each tent to the other by the seams, just pull the walls down. They become part of the pavement. Too bad the structure is one-floor only. Oh, and in case you needed to use the tents as a platform, it can float on water, so that you can make the best use of the small lake near your future house."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The couple's ears perked up instantly.

"Small, lake?" They said in unison.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Donau chuckled. "Didn't you see it when you chose your location, eh? I guess it must be all the excitement. Yes, there's a small lake, and it's not casual: when you new citizens must establish a permanent outpost, you will be needing fresh water sources, which means a river or a lake. And Meriweather Island is like a mine, as you may have understood by Blue Peak Mountain, waterfall."
Hotep the psychic

"well one can go crazy for knowledge anyhow, but for me i know many things but know i dont know everything" anubis said. kritaris drank nodding
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

The monkey nodded sagely. She then addressed kritaros. "And what about you? Was it a quest for knowledge that brought you so close to a mortal? Or a quest for power?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow! That was cool!" Shukaku exclaimed. "Sure, I'd love to try it."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Every single object looked like the real thing. Lila pointed at the pencils. "Choose one, just as if you'd take the solid one. You'll feel like a tingle through your fur. The more you press, the more you'll feel the tingle, it's a warning not to overdo. You're supposed to treat each object you see just like you'd treat the real one. Otherwise..." The big hyena took an eraser and crushed it in her paw! It dissolved in a cloud of sparks. She then opened her paw and a new eraser appeared in the rack. "Of course, it doesn't hurt, but then you don't want to find yourself suddenly out of your tools, right?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Woah! Okay, sounds simple enough." Shukaku said, grabbing one of the pencils. He laughed a bit at the tingling in his paw. "It tickles." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Good, now do what you want to do."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Shukaku started to draw a picture of Lion Sora.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

"I must say, you are a real natural. Many one find difficult to interact with virtual tools; in fact, the market for these things is not fully developed."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thanks." Shukaku said. "Wait it isn't? Then how do you have these things?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Thanks." Shukaku said. "Wait it isn't? Then how do you have these things?" he asked.
"Well, one of Spencers' mony sources comes from prototypes like this. Firms from all over the world pay hefty money to experiment in a safe place. Nobody's likely to steal anything, here: Controls are tight, all of the natives cooperate to uphold the law, and...well, you don't really want to see what our prisons are like." She winked at Shukaku, and back was the human-eating grin. "Nobody left without confessing. *ever*."
Hotep the psychic

"a favor and curiousity."kritaros said
ImageImageImage