17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

hypernovatic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by hypernovatic »

"You only won the fight a few days ago because you cheated." Dune said, blushing when Blacks kissed her.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"all is fair in love and war" blacks said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Whatever." Dune said, playfully pushing Blacks.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

blacks went with the shove before kissing dune again then watching the water and eating some fruit.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Instead of Blacks's kiss landing on Dune's cheek, Dune turned her head and kissed him. "Thanks for showing me this." she said after they kissed. Dune leaned against Blacks and ate her fruit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"your welcome" blacks said.
on the deck the first mate was giving orders for full sails. james went to the yard arms for unfurling the rest of the sails.

-------
pinch however soon made it back to the city to check on tackle he ate some bread as he walked.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

serence ice fox wrote: "well , I'm glad that's over" Ventus said , seeing pepito on the way of recover "so what're you gonna do now ?" he turned to tackle and asked
"Well, I suppose I have to make my report to the Queen, make sure everyone is settling in all right in the new city, find out what happened to the cats after the crew dealt with them - actually I should do that before I see the Queen... It's going to be a busy day. At least Pepito is awake now. Will you be okay if I leave you for a while, Pepito?"
"Si... I just need to rest for a while."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"So when did you learn to do that fire thing? Tá sé i ndáiríre uamhnach." Dune asked.
-------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Because they think they run the place, that's why! They haven't achieved half the thing we have and yet they think they have the right to run the ship becasue they've read a few books! Bah!"
"He's not exaggerating either." Stint agreed.

Tá sé i ndáiríre uamhnach. = It's really awesome.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"you mean firedancing. I learned it from Svengal garunias on the last ship before the mutiny. I bet him and others are on Castillo pato now getting a new boat. anywho he was a man from a desert country who travelled a lot and he specialized in the art, with it he burned many things. we called him sparks, torch, and sands. he is also the same man who taught me tricks in fighting." blacks said as he grabbed a wooden rod with a large coil of line and a small metal hook on the end.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, I suppose I have to make my report to the Queen, make sure everyone is settling in all right in the new city, find out what happened to the cats after the crew dealt with them - actually I should do that before I see the Queen... It's going to be a busy day. At least Pepito is awake now. Will you be okay if I leave you for a while, Pepito?"
"Si... I just need to rest for a while."
"well then , I guess I'll take my leave as well"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

somewhere at the front of the ship , after help the crew a little bit , Rocea once again retreated to a hidden corner , wishing she brought a bottle of rum with her , ah well
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Castillo Pato?" Dune asked, tilting her head in curiosity.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, you'd better attend to your duties as w- wait a moment... You're not a Bilgerat, are you? I know all the Bilgerats! Who are you?"
Pepito is dead to the world again but this time in normal sleep rather than unconsciousness.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, you'd better attend to your duties as w- wait a moment... You're not a Bilgerat, are you? I know all the Bilgerats! Who are you?"
Pepito is dead to the world again but this time in normal sleep rather than unconsciousness.
"me ? The name's Ventus , and yes I'm not from your ship , I just got here last night after finding your friend there on that island" Ventus replied , holding out a paw toward Tackle "Sorry I kelp forgetting to introduce myself to you , Tackle"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Tackle grips Ventus' paw perhaps slightly harder than he needed to, just to test the other rat's resolve.
"As you know, I'm Tackle. I'm second in command here so all the Bilgerats are answerable to me. Obey orders and fulfil your duties and you'll find me perfectly amicable. Fail that and you'll find I can be very unpleasant indeed. What are your intentions now that you've joined our ship? Thank you, by the way, for saving Pepito."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Tackle grips Ventus' paw perhaps slightly harder than he needed to, just to test the other rat's resolve.
"As you know, I'm Tackle. I'm second in command here so all the Bilgerats are answerable to me. Obey orders and fulfil your duties and you'll find me perfectly amicable. Fail that and you'll find I can be very unpleasant indeed. What are your intentions now that you've joined our ship? Thank you, by the way, for saving Pepito."
Even with Tackle's paw tightly gripped his own , Ventus's attitude remained unchanged as he shook the other rat's paw . Either he really didn't noticed , or if he did , then the rat was pretty good at hiding it "Thank you , I'll keep that in mind , and hopefully you'll find my service.....satisfying. As for saving Pepito , pay it no mind , we rats have to stick together , and even if it wasn't for him , his rat and otter friends , then I wouldn't even made it here . I don't really have any intention in mind right now though , so.....I don't know , maybe just look around the ship some more , unless you want me to do something"
Hotep the psychic

pinch passed by the door in front of tackle and ventus carrying his bag. he whistled a tune as he did
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Currently you are not a subject of mine, therefore I cannot expect you to follow me, nor can I give you orders. I must warn you though that one cannot remain neutral on this ship for long. You'll have to join a side eventually so choose wisely."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Currently you are not a subject of mine, therefore I cannot expect you to follow me, nor can I give you orders. I must warn you though that one cannot remain neutral on this ship for long. You'll have to join a side eventually so choose wisely."
"yes I am aware of your conflict with the.....topsiders , was it ? And I do hope we won't become enemy" Ventus answered, frankly after that last ship and the rats there , he already got tired of these senseless conflicts , but since this was their first time talking to each other , he decided to not voice his opinion about it yet
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Stint looked at Franklin and Tiki. "Are you two done arguing now?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"The Topsiders." confirms Tackle with a nod. "I hope that too. You are free to go an do as you wish but I advise that you avoid being seen by the humans if at all possible as they don't take kindly to rats around here."

~#~#~
"Who's arguin'? I'm settin' him straight!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"The Topsiders." confirms Tackle with a nod. "I hope that too. You are free to go an do as you wish but I advise that you avoid being seen by the humans if at all possible as they don't take kindly to rats around here."
"yeah , don't worry I think every rat knows that" Ventus smirked
Hotep the psychic wrote:pinch passed by the door in front of tackle and ventus carrying his bag. he whistled a tune as he did
"as least someone's having a good day though" he said, looking at Pinch
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Is this an argument? I'm just down here looking for my gunpowder and this mouse accuses me of helping one of his fellow rats. I'm just saying that just because some rats are smarter than others doesn't make them any different to any other rats."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sounds like it." agrees Tackle. "I must be off. If you'll excuse me." Tackle departs the room, leaving Ventus behind with Pepito and heads out into the rat city proper. After sorting out one or two petty disputes, he wanders around the city, collecting feedback from his subjects and generally checking on the status and health of his rats. After a stop in at the barracks to thank the army and offer a moral booster he heads down to the throne room to see the queen. As he had suspected, she is not pleased about the loss they have suffered and wishes to know if it could have been averted so she decides to summon Pinch and hear the story from Pinch. She motions to Tackle to seat himself in a smaller chair on the floor a short distance from her throne while they await Pinch's arrival.

~#~#~
"Lieutenant Pinch, Sir!" calls the young footrat as he chases after Pinch. "Lieutenant! Sir, Queen Sally desires your presence n the throne room. I'm to take you there at once."

~#~#~
"We are RATS NOT mice. I'll thank you to get it right. Your powder is probably that barrel down there. It smells different to the others."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"then off we go. lead on"pinch said following the rat to the queen.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Well if your gunpowder is there, I'm going to go back and check on Pepito." Stint said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"its an island where pirates can land without hassle of others. even other pirates meet there and trade plunder or such." blacks explained
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, is that where we're going?" Dune asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm going nowhere. I'm on watch and I don't trust no bigs."

~#~#~
The footrat leads Pinch to the throne room. "Your majesty, Sir Tackle, Lieutenant Pinch." he announces with a bow before retreating back into the ranks of guards.
"Lieutenant. Thank you for coming at such short notice. Tackle has just given his report on the fighting in the Bilge and we were not amused by the heavy losses sustained down there. I would like to hear what happened from your point of view."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"I did not like the losses either your highness." pinch said taking a deep breath to control himself as he remembered what had happened "It began after tackle left with the last of the citizens of the city....I commanded a line of troops as wounded and groups of men began making there way towards the city as well. I stood in the line with the men when the forward troops ran in yelling of the final barricade was finished. they made it to the exit. the troops were now shaking a little when the first hole was made and the cats paws reached at us, after the hole was made cats came reached reached for us with no success but immediately after they widened the hole and the cats seemed to flood us." pinch explained taking another deep breath. "when the first cat broke through the line instantly was broke and the soldiers were scattered, I myself couldn't see how many were caught, I was trying not to get eaten and help as many as I could to escape. I ordered for the troops to fall back to the exit. I could see them run I only saw few get to the exit ok, others with trouble as more wounded went through. when an officer called out to me from the exit I too left and both me and him waited until a cat saw us before we ran. when I regrouped at the first checkpoint I counted, and counted again at how many we had lost. It was not pretty, it was still a large number even small to how many made it out and survived." pinch said finished before looking at the two and straightening up.

Blacks shrugged. "i dont know where we are going now. But i woukd not doubt that we would go there"blacks said
ImageImageImage
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Rhyme nodded.
"Yes, though..." The Basque dog placed her paws on the sides of her cheeks.
"Zer es not much worth telling."
After giving it a moment of thought she turned around so she was facing the sea.
"You know. In terms of zeh ship. I am his zenior. You should have zeen him when he started. You couldn't tell ef he was telling zeh truth of ef he was just spinning vwon of his tales. An he would not. Stop. Talking."
Rhyme smirks, pausing for a moment.
"Did he every tell you about zeh time he got strung for not catching enough mice?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Do you think there was anything you could have done to change the outcome or in hindsight would you do anything differently?"

~#~#~
Cedric agrees with Rhyme about Jin's talking. He also remembers the time that Jin was strung up - -in fact, he had even perched on the cat to great hilarity - but never one to spoil a good story he pretends he doesn't.
"I don't think he did. Why don't you tell me?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh okay." Dune said. "Have you ever been there?" she asked, looking out at the ocean.
----------------
Stint walked back to the area where Pepito was. He saw that he was asleep and sat down next to him.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote: Stint walked back to the area where Pepito was. He saw that he was asleep and sat down next to him.
"don't worry" Ventus said from behind Stint "The healer said he should be ok now , just need to rest"
Hotep the psychic

pinch thought for a moment thinking of anything he could have done. he shook his head no.

blacks shook his head."ive only heard from the crew on the last ship i wasnt on the island itself."blacks said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I think it's your turn to ask questions. I'm running out." Dune said.
---------------------
Stint jumped when Ventus talked. "Okay. So, what will you be doing?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

hypernovatic wrote: Stint jumped when Ventus talked. "Okay. So, what will you be doing?"
"no idea , maybe food , you ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I see.." The queen drums her claws on the arm of her chair, thinking, face inscrutable.
"Would your rats concur with your assessment, were I to ask them?"

~#~#~
Pepito snuffle slightly and shifts in his sleep. He rolls over and whimpers slightly.
"No! Gulley!... No... Tackle... Must find Tackle..." he mutters, his eyes roving beneath his lids in his restless sleep.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Pepito snuffle slightly and shifts in his sleep. He rolls over and whimpers slightly.
"No! Gulley!... No... Tackle... Must find Tackle..." he mutters, his eyes roving beneath his lids in his restless sleep.
"poor rat" Ventus muttered , giving Pepito a look of pity "Must have been through something rough back on that island.....you wouldn't know who this "Gulley" is would you ?"
Hotep the psychic

After more thought pinch nods
------------
"let me think......ok how long were you on the island?" blacks asked dune
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"NO!" Pepito yells, suddenly sitting up. Panting and sweating, he looks around confused and slightly dazed from the blood running from his head as he swung upright.

~#~#~
"You're not saying much. What are you thinking? Is something troubling you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters