HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"well I.......have no idea , to be honest , maybe if we could find some way to reach Janus or Buster...."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

valerio wrote:Janus let his arm slip into Buster's. "I think we'd do with a nice, romantic walk. Thanks, Hub."
"romantic?" Buster asked "To the animal clinic?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

You mean other then, oh, oh. I forget, human here we have to be 'practical'. Miles thought to Serenade.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:You mean other then, oh, oh. I forget, human here we have to be 'practical'. Miles thought to Serenade.
Yes you're right , but to be honest....I just....kind of forgot we have other ways to communicate
Serenade thought back , a little bit embarrassed after confessing that
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"romantic?" Buster asked "To the animal clinic?"
"Uh, well, perhaps not the destination, but why not take advantage of a nice walk? No?"
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

serence ice fox wrote:"well I.......have no idea , to be honest , maybe if we could find some way to reach Janus or Buster...."
"Yeah good idea. Anyone know a phone number or anything like that?"
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Hmm.. this is a problem," Grace said. "Is it okay if I assume the picnic's still on? I can always pack up the food I'll be cooking in small containers and pass them to each of you if it's off."

Timmy was intrigued. "When's the party ah?"

"Tonight."

The man frowned a little. He was not fond of letting her out at night, especially after what happened today. "It's not safe for you to go out at night, you know. You know how weak your body is, right?"

"Hmm? Ah.." The ermine winked at her partner. "No worries-lah Ah Kong, my friends here are going to protect me, and I'll be stronger by tonight too!"

The frown deepened on Timmy's face, as he faced the rest of the pets. "Please elaborate."

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Grace, it's best if we x-nay on the medium training thing for now at least. Miles thought to her.

Heh heh, it's okay, just thinking about our human host here. Miles thought to Serenade.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

xhunterko wrote:Heh heh, it's okay, just thinking about our human host here. Miles thought to Serenade.
yeah.... The blue fox agreed , smiled a little bit inside
kurowolfe wrote: The man frowned a little. He was not fond of letting her out at night, especially after what happened today. "It's not safe for you to go out at night, you know. You know how weak your body is, right?"
"Hmm? Ah.." The ermine winked at her partner. "No worries-lah Ah Kong, my friends here are going to protect me, and I'll be stronger by tonight too!"
The frown deepened on Timmy's face, as he faced the rest of the pets. "Please elaborate."
"well....erm.....you see...." she stuttered , stumbling upon her own words , eventually , she had to asked for help
Miles , master Hubert , what should I say now? she asked , nervously
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"X-nay?" Grace thought to Miles, literally reading the word like "x-ray". She did however get Miles' message, especially when seeing Sorene stumbling on her own words.

She laid a paw on Timmy's shoulder, and said, "Ah Kong, remember what Nai Nai said?"

Timmy, who was scowling, stopped doing so immediately. With a sigh, he looked at her and said, "Never make our guests feel uncomfortable in our household."

The ermine grinned. "Hou ah!" She proceeded to stand behind him and lightly massaging his shoulder. "I'm just saying that I'll be fine in a larger group of friend. Besides, it's been a while since I've cooked something for someone else instead of just the two of us. You know how much I like to do that right?"

This time, Timmy was the one who smiled, even if wanly. "Yeah, you would do that almost every week back at Nai Nai's house." A small chuckle. "Alright, you can go." He then turned to everyone, and said, "You know what happened, please look out for Grace here okay?"

((OOC: Nai Nai = paternal grandmother; hou ah! = Very good!))

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

"Don't worry man, we'll be sure to make sure nothing bad goes down... erm assuming I'm invited of course. Who organized the picnic anyway?" He directed the last comment at serenade and the rest of the pets he had come with.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Seth wrote:"Don't worry man, we'll be sure to make sure nothing bad goes down... erm assuming I'm invited of course. Who organized the picnic anyway?" He directed the last comment at serenade and the rest of the pets he had come with.
Serenade was quite relieved , seeing that she was no longer have to answer that question , now that that's out of the way , there's only the problem of the picnic tonight left
"well Janus and Buster just invited us this morning" the fox answered , assumed that Gage already knew them all , then she had an idea "erm , excuse me , would you mind if I go outside for a moment ?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Sorry, ixnay, I get a little rusty on words I haven't used in a while. Miles thought to Grace.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Uh, well, perhaps not the destination, but why not take advantage of a nice walk? No?"
Yeah, I guess it will be kind of nice," Buster replied with a smile. "Guess we should start now."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Arm in arm, the couple proceeded toward their destination. Unfortunately, Janus's mind didn't seem it could stay focused on the romance at hand... "I don't remember if I told Mom to prepare something for the picnic. Our clothes should be ready by now. I still must prepare your body paint, that is if you still want to do the native dance I showed you. Is there anyone allergic to particular foods? And what if someone really doesn't like us a couple and thinks we're showing off...?" His breath was becoming irregular. The wolfdog forced himself to breathe more regularly
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

xhunterko wrote:Sorry, ixnay, I get a little rusty on words I haven't used in a while. Miles thought to Grace.
"Ixnay, ixnay... oh. Huh, never knew you're into Pig Latin," she thought to Miles.
serence ice fox wrote:
Seth wrote:"Don't worry man, we'll be sure to make sure nothing bad goes down... erm assuming I'm invited of course. Who organized the picnic anyway?" He directed the last comment at serenade and the rest of the pets he had come with.
Serenade was quite relieved , seeing that she was no longer have to answer that question , now that that's out of the way , there's only the problem of the picnic tonight left
"well Janus and Buster just invited us this morning" the fox answered , assumed that Gage already knew them all , then she had an idea "erm , excuse me , would you mind if I go outside for a moment ?"
Timmy looked straight into Serenade's eyes for the second time that day. "Yeah, sure. Just close the door behind you okay?" His eyes were almost piercing to the blue fox's heart, searching deep.

Grace didn't notice this, fixed as her sight was to Gage. "Did Janus mention how we were supposed to meet them later? It'll be hard to organize anything unless we double-check again with both him and Buster."

Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

kurowolfe wrote:
Grace didn't notice this, fixed as her sight was to Gage. "Did Janus mention how we were supposed to meet them later? It'll be hard to organize anything unless we double-check again with both him and Buster."
Gage scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "Well to be honest this is kind of the first I've heard of it. I have no idea. I really haven't gota clue as to how we can get in touch with them without just dropping by wherever you guys were supposed to meet them."
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles facepalmed.

Seriously, has no one thought of using a, I dunno, CELL PHONE! He thought to all the pets.

To be honest, I just know a little bit from watching the 3 stooges. Miles thought to Grace.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The telepathic equivalent of a shout of exasperation from Miles surprised Grace. Not because of the tone, but because of the content.

"Wait, you mean, you guys can use handphones?" Grace said with her mind. "I don't know, I never have any need to use a handphone until now."

Still, she repeated what Miles had thought to them out loud. "Maybe we can contact them? Anyone know their handphone numbers or something?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: Timmy looked straight into Serenade's eyes for the second time that day. "Yeah, sure. Just close the door behind you okay?" His eyes were almost piercing to the blue fox's heart, searching deep.
"y-yes , thank you" Serenade nodded , quickly got up and head straight toward the front door as fast as she could, just to avoid those eyes........he did not trust her , that human...he.....suspected....
but..... the fox thought to herself as the door closed behind hers everything's gonna be ok , I still have time , just gotta be careful
then after calming her nerve , the fox thought to all three spirits , Miles , Hubert and Tara erm.....if you all don't mind , could someone contact wit-
xhunterko wrote:Miles facepalmed.
Seriously, has no one thought of using a, I dunno, CELL PHONE! He thought to all the pets.
oh ! well that works too. she thought back , mentally facepawed , how absentminded she was lately.....
~~~~~~~~~~~
At that moment , little did Serenade know that back inside the house , something..........bad , happened.
From out of nowhere , Timmy was struck by a very painful and terrifying feeling , like there was someone......something behind him , its eyes were so close to his , one of its cold , clawed paws already gripped around his heart , paralyzing the poor man in pain, unable to scream , as its' other paw caress his cheek teasingly , and a voice chuckled , whispering in his ears ◊caaaarrreeeeefuuuuulll◊
.......and then , as sudden as it appeared , that feeling..........vanished..

(OCC : oh about that phone thing , a couple of pages ago Janus did say that anyone who has a phone would receive a message saying that they postponed the picnic , so if Gage has one he might have gotten the message about now)
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

The shock was so much to Timmy that even when the taunting, pain and claustrophobia abated, he was clutching his chest and breathing hard, laying on the floor.

Grace immediately rushed to his side. She almost shouted, but held herself back; Timmy was in shock. Thank the Gods she had read up on that emergency first aid book that Putera got for her birthday. Instead, she kept the most calm face she could muster and asked, "Ah Kong, are you alright? Do you need help?"

"I-I-I'm alright---just need to lay down---and catch my breath," he stammered between gasps, closing his eyes with one arm.

Even so, the ermine lifted his loose T-shirt and massaged his chest with one paw while the other worked on his left shoulder. "Just relax, okay?"

"Can anyone take a pillow from his room? And Gage, get the large white bottle of warm rub with the green and white label from the drawer over there," she told the rest, trying not to let herself panic as she pointed to the room and a chest drawer next to the TV set.

In the meantime, the suffering man, in between his pants, said his thanks to the Heavens that Grace was not affected by what he could assume as an evil spirit looking for his next target.

((OOC: The said bottle looks like Image.))

valerio

Post by valerio »

Within the space of a thought, Hubert appeared near Grace. <Just relax, my child: I am phased out to the presence of the human and the entity touching him, so none can perceive me. Think your words out to me, just as I am doing with you.>
---
Suddenly, Janus stopped in mid-sentence. He turned his head so abruptly that his neck creaked -not that he minded.
in fact, he was now staring with...an almost ferocious interest in the direction of Grace's house.
And his expression was the Hunter's. "Looks like somebody else is out for mischief...", he whispered. He then addressed Buster. "Worry not, buns: No one will claim you. No one will hurt you as long as I am around."
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

kurowolfe wrote:The shock was so much to Timmy that even when the taunting, pain and claustrophobia abated, he was clutching his chest and breathing hard, laying on the floor.

Grace immediately rushed to his side. She almost shouted, but held herself back; Timmy was in shock. Thank the Gods she had read up on that emergency first aid book that Putera got for her birthday. Instead, she kept the most calm face she could muster and asked, "Ah Kong, are you alright? Do you need help?"

"I-I-I'm alright---just need to lay down---and catch my breath," he stammered between gasps, closing his eyes with one arm.

Even so, the ermine lifted his loose T-shirt and massaged his chest with one paw while the other worked on his left shoulder. "Just relax, okay?"

"Can anyone take a pillow from his room? And Gage, get the large white bottle of warm rub with the green and white label from the drawer over there," she told the rest, trying not to let herself panic as she pointed to the room and a chest drawer next to the TV set.

In the meantime, the suffering man, in between his pants, said his thanks to the Heavens that Grace was not affected by what he could assume as an evil spirit looking for his next target.

((OOC: The said bottle looks like Image.))
Gage dashed over to the drawer and looked for the bottle. After a few seconds he found it and handed it to Grace. " Is there anything else I can do? What's wrong with him? " Gage blurted out the questions so fast they were almost one word. He could tell something was up though he didn't know what it was exactly and he didn't like the idea of just standing around waiting for something worse to happen.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Seth wrote:Gage dashed over to the drawer and looked for the bottle. After a few seconds he found it and handed it to Grace. " Is there anything else I can do? What's wrong with him? " Gage blurted out the questions so fast they were almost one word. He could tell something was up though he didn't know what it was exactly and he didn't like the idea of just standing around waiting for something worse to happen.
"I don't know, but I think Timmy just went into shock from something," Grace answered the one-eared corgi, though her tail between her legs and slight shiver in her arms betrayed her calm demeanor.
valerio wrote:Within the space of a thought, Hubert appeared near Grace. <Just relax, my child: I am phased out to the presence of the human and the entity touching him, so none can perceive me. Think your words out to me, just as I am doing with you.>
---
Suddenly, Janus stopped in mid-sentence. He turned his head so abruptly that his neck creaked -not that he minded.
in fact, he was now staring with...an almost ferocious interest in the direction of Grace's house.
And his expression was the Hunter's. "Looks like somebody else is out for mischief...", he whispered. He then addressed Buster. "Worry not, buns: No one will claim you. No one will hurt you as long as I am around."
<Oh thank goodness shifu, you're he-- what do you mean entity touching him? You mean, he was disturbed by something that was targeting me?>
Even before she could ask further, she felt a chill running down her back. Only know she started to sense they were not alone in the room. <Shifu, something's wrong.>

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Suddenly, Janus stopped in mid-sentence. He turned his head so abruptly that his neck creaked -not that he minded.
(OOC: If I recall correctly, the only ones who already know the Hunter is changed are the ghosts, so this is a real shock for Buster.)
Buster jumped a bit when he was suddenly arm-in-arm with the hunter, scared on the inside... then completely confused on the outside when he said he'd protect him. "Wait... what? But you... I think I'm missing some information here."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:<Oh thank goodness shifu, you're he-- what do you mean entity touching him? You mean, he was disturbed by something that was targeting me?>
Even before she could ask further, she felt a chill running down her back. Only know she started to sense they were not alone in the room. <Shifu, something's wrong.>
Hubert nodded encouragingly. <Good. Very good. You are properly honing your senses. Expand them, focus on the intruder, While I provide you what you need. Gage,> he thought out to the Corgi. <Please go also to Grace's room and take the wooden box laying on her table. Bring it to her. It is of the outmost importance.> Then, again to the ermine, <Worry not for yourself, your seal will protect you.>
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster jumped a bit when he was suddenly arm-in-arm with the hunter, scared on the inside... then completely confused on the outside when he said he'd protect him. "Wait... what? But you... I think I'm missing some information here."
"I have merged with my other side, at last, but it doesn't mean I am gone. I am...better integrated." The wolfdog shook his head. "I will always be here for you, just as I should've been here for myself when I was lured in that trap. But worry not, as our common friend would say," He winked at the rabbit. "I can fight the supernatural just as I can fight the menaces in the flesh. I lingered in death's dominion for so long, back when I was a hurt pup in a hospital bed. Nothing scares me. See ya." and a moment later, Janus blinked. "Uhh, what was I saying, again? Sorry, I feel like when I had my sleeping fits. hope it's not a relapse."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"Uhh, what was I saying, again? Sorry, I feel like when I had my sleeping fits. hope it's not a relapse."
Buster acted as if nothing had happened.
"Don't worry, as long as you don't go back to doing it every night we should be able to manage," he reassured his mate. "Shouldn't be any worse than my cousin's narcolepsy. Anyway, you were worrying about the picnic. But I just remembered we'd already decided on doing that tomorrow so you could spend your first sunset with me alone."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Too busy she was in conversing with the dragon, that Grace forgot about bottle in Gage's paws. She regained her senses, and took the bottle. She unscrewed the cap, and poured some of the content on one paw, immediately releasing the smell of eucalyptus and menthol into the room. Disregarding the thought of her paw and fur smelling like koala feed, she went on to massage the oil onto Timmy's chest in rotation.

Timmy at this point was almost back to normal, and the familiar smell and warmth of the oil on his chest calmed him way down. Under Grace's fingers, the man fell into a shallow nap before long.

In the meantime, said ermine was thinking at Hubert.<I'm not that nervous, I'm just... angry that that entity caused this to Timmy.> Even when she said 'angry', it felt more like she meant to say 'disappointed'. She closed her eyes, and tried to focus on anything that seemed out of place. Sounds of breathing, shuffling of movements... it was outside. The door. Contradicting, malevolence and benevolence mixed in together...

<It's outside.>

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

alright , well......*sigh* guess I better get back inside then Serenade thought to herself , slowly opening the door , just wishing that Timmy wouldn't give her that look again
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster acted as if nothing had happened.
"Don't worry, as long as you don't go back to doing it every night we should be able to manage," he reassured his mate. "Shouldn't be any worse than my cousin's narcolepsy. Anyway, you were worrying about the picnic. But I just remembered we'd already decided on doing that tomorrow so you could spend your first sunset with me alone."
Janus beamed and wagged his tail. "Oh, yes! Right! Sheesh, I can be such a derp...But now that i feel I can stay awake as long as I want, I can't seem to think of enough things to do...Oh, there's the vet!" the study was characterized by a single window where pet products were exposed together with ads from the shelter. the sign hanging over the door read "GARFIELD ANIMAL CLINIC".
(OOC - these details can be changed at request, if you feel more comfortable with something else)
---
kurowolfe wrote:Too busy she was in conversing with the dragon, that Grace forgot about bottle in Gage's paws. She regained her senses, and took the bottle. She unscrewed the cap, and poured some of the content on one paw, immediately releasing the smell of eucalyptus and menthol into the room. Disregarding the thought of her paw and fur smelling like koala feed, she went on to massage the oil onto Timmy's chest in rotation.
Timmy at this point was almost back to normal, and the familiar smell and warmth of the oil on his chest calmed him way down. Under Grace's fingers, the man fell into a shallow nap before long.
In the meantime, said ermine was thinking at Hubert.<I'm not that nervous, I'm just... angry that that entity caused this to Timmy.> Even when she said 'angry', it felt more like she meant to say 'disappointed'. She closed her eyes, and tried to focus on anything that seemed out of place. Sounds of breathing, shuffling of movements... it was outside. The door. Contradicting, malevolence and benevolence mixed in together...
<It's outside.>
<Good. Now for the most difficult part: focus on your emotions, do not let them give you away. Do not stray from inner serenity. Malevolence feeds on your basest reactions, it may find a breach in your defenses. When the entity will be close to you, look at it just like a scientist would look at an interesting specimen. Do not attempt contact unless the entity does so first.>
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:<Oh thank goodness shifu, you're he-- what do you mean entity touching him? You mean, he was disturbed by something that was targeting me?>
Hubert nodded encouragingly. <Good. Very good. You are properly honing your senses. Expand them, focus on the intruder, While I provide you what you need. Gage,> he thought out to the Corgi. <Please go also to Grace's room and take the wooden box laying on her table. Bring it to her. It is of the outmost importance.> Then, again to the ermine, <Worry not for yourself, your seal will protect you.>
Gage rushed into the other room without a word of explanation and returned with the box. He handed it to Grace. "Hubert said you'll need this."

Hubert what's going on? I know I don't do the ghosts and ghouls thing. Despite his efforts to stay calm there was a vert strong note of panic in Gage's thoughts. His hair was standing one end and it was taking every bit of self control he could muster to keep it together.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace nodded to herself at the instruction, creating a poker face persona as she concentrated even more in pinpointing the source. Even when Gage brought the wooden box and its contents to her, she took it with one paw and placed it next to her, muttering a 'thanks'.

Then, the blue fox came back into the room. And the entity's presence was coming from her!

"Serenade--" As she finally said her name, it acted as sort of a key which unlocks the cage which Timmy had constructed within her psyche. A flurry of recollections rushed back into her brain. The chill, the guttural screams in the restaurant, the possession, Timmy's rescue; all flooding in at the same time. The ermine was knocked off and fell on her sides, but strangely enough, was calm and collected. Her memories returned.

"Serenade, is there someone else inside of you?" she asked the blue fox on question, as non-committal as she could.

valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:Grace nodded to herself at the instruction, creating a poker face persona as she concentrated even more in pinpointing the source. Even when Gage brought the wooden box and its contents to her, she took it with one paw and placed it next to her, muttering a 'thanks'.
Then, the blue fox came back into the room. And the entity's presence was coming from her!
"Serenade--" As she finally said her name, it acted as sort of a key which unlocks the cage which Timmy had constructed within her psyche. A flurry of recollections rushed back into her brain. The chill, the guttural screams in the restaurant, the possession, Timmy's rescue; all flooding in at the same time. The ermine was knocked off and fell on her sides, but strangely enough, was calm and collected. Her memories returned.
"Serenade, is there someone else inside of you?" she asked the blue fox on question, as non-committal as she could.
<Do *not* probe further, my child. You are young and your potential inexperienced. Do not attempt a direct contact without the proper wards.>
---
Seth wrote:Gage rushed into the other room without a word of explanation and returned with the box. He handed it to Grace. "Hubert said you'll need this."
Hubert what's going on? I know I don't do the ghosts and ghouls thing. Despite his efforts to stay calm there was a vert strong note of panic in Gage's thoughts. His hair was standing one end and it was taking every bit of self control he could muster to keep it together.
<You do not need to worry, Gage. As we speak, I am placing wards for your protection and for the protection of the other mortals. As you are innocent, casual presences, I shall not allow any harm to you.
<As for what concerns grace, she is my pupil. This situation can be seen as part of her learning process. Believe me, more I wish to tell, but the less you know about a spirit, the least is likely that spirit can know about you. In cases like this, ignorance is truly bliss. Just know that this entity is the responsible for the crisis Grace suffered as of recently.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Valerio, there's a vote going on at sunset if you were not aware.

ic:

Miles stood behind the couch watching everything. He was silent. He only wanted to know one thing.

Why? He thought silently to no one but himself.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote:Grace nodded to herself at the instruction, creating a poker face persona as she concentrated even more in pinpointing the source. Even when Gage brought the wooden box and its contents to her, she took it with one paw and placed it next to her, muttering a 'thanks'.

Serenade immediately stopped dead in her track when she heard the question , her face almost went pale as she looked around the room and realized something happened . "I-Iam sorry but....what do you mean?" she asked with a shaken voice
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

valerio wrote:
<You do not need to worry, Gage. As we speak, I am placing wards for your protection and for the protection of the other mortals. As you are innocent, casual presences, I shall not allow any harm to you.

Fine, but when this craziness is over someone is going to give me some sort of explanation. I at least want to know what I'm dealing with.

He stood a safe distance back from Grace watching Serenade carefully. This wasn't his area of expertise so he resolved to stay as out of the way as possible until this was over or there was something he could do besides gawk.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I promise you shall be informed in detail. This I can say, I will make sure you are safe, no matter what.>
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote:<Do *not* probe further, my child. You are young and your potential inexperienced. Do not attempt a direct contact without the proper wards.>
<Then how do I go around this?> she asked Hubert.
serence ice fox wrote:Serenade immediately stopped dead in her track when she heard the question , her face almost went pale as she looked around the room and realized something happened . "I-Iam sorry but....what do you mean?" she asked with a shaken voice
It hurt Grace to see her shaken like this, and she was still not sure on the next course of action. Hence, she merely said, "Never mind, at least I remember your name now, and Miles. And what happened when I was possessed back at the pizza place." Even so, she did not let her guard down, just in case.

sunauto

Post by sunauto »

Alright Riley you need to stop being such a wall flower, your going to be living near these pets for a while, do something to help. "Err no one else is going to pass out right? I um could get some cold water or something from the kitchen... I'm not sure how to react to all of this but it's slightly alarming to me...." He struggled to keep his tail untucked so it didn't betray how shaken up he was.
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:
valerio wrote:<Do *not* probe further, my child. You are young and your potential inexperienced. Do not attempt a direct contact without the proper wards.>
<Then how do I go around this?> she asked Hubert.
serence ice fox wrote:Serenade immediately stopped dead in her track when she heard the question , her face almost went pale as she looked around the room and realized something happened . "I-Iam sorry but....what do you mean?" she asked with a shaken voice
It hurt Grace to see her shaken like this, and she was still not sure on the next course of action. Hence, she merely said, "Never mind, at least I remember your name now, and Miles. And what happened when I was possessed back at the pizza place." Even so, she did not let her guard down, just in case.
<That is the correct behavior. Let the entity move first and show its intentions. There are too many innocents at stake, here.>