HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

*********** In the exam room >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hlaoroo wrote: "Sounds like fun. Meanwhile, we had to suffer through being warm, dry and clean." teases Samantha.

In that case, your saying that your ready to come along to the Smith Dairy, and preform pregnancy tests on the herd of heifers.

*********** In the recovery room >>>>>>>>>>
Oreo wrote: AS he starts feeling the pinching feeling below, an starts exploring the cold area on his body where he was shaved..
I've been pelted!.. my fur is gone..

No Oreo, you were not pelted. Your fur was just shaved, so they could see where they were operating on you. It will grow back, right doc?
Oreo tries to do a sit-up to see what has been done to him, but as the room starts to spin, he has to lay back down..
Then notices the shaved spot on his arm, where the IV was. an starts licking at the shaved spot.
MrNeonShot wrote:Yeah, but just slightly. Its nothing to worry about.

I don't feel any different, just itchy n' sore..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"When we've had some one who knows about holes have a look at it to make sure it's safe. We can go down after that, but not today, OK, Leslie? You can play with the others instead today."

~~~~
"Ten minutes... Okay..." Flynn sets the vial down and checks his watch. "What do we do while we wait?"

~~~~
"Ah. That happens sometimes..." Piper lapses into an awkward silence. Desperately, she tries to think of something to break it but she turns up a blank except for a catchy little song which reverberates inside her skull and refuses to make way for a conversation starter. Unconsciously, she begins to quietly sing it, gradually increasing in volume as she repeats the verse.
"Black socks, they never get dirty,
The longer you wear them, the stronger they get.
Sometimes I think I should wash them but something keeps telling me
'Don't wash them yet!
Not yet! Not yet! Not yet!'
"

~~~~
"You will need to keep Hutch quiet for a few days, yes. No running or stretching that area. He shouldn't have a bath today or tomorrow either so you don't wash the blood clot off. Make sure he doesn't scratch or lick himself either. You've got the e-collar there and you can tie his paws back if you have to. As long as you keep those in mind then he should be fine. He can go outdoors if he likes as long as he keeps the area clean and dry. He can eat and drink whatever he likes now too. We'll schedule a follow-up appointment for about two weeks' time to remove the stitches and make sure everything is healing properly and that'll be covered in the cost of the surgery. Of course you should give us a call earlier if anything goes wrong.." Paul gently pushes Oreo back onto the bed.
"Take it easy. There's no rush to go anywhere. The fur will grow back within a couple of weeks. You'll see." Paul removes the oxygen mask from Oreo's face and switches off the flow of gas before pumping up the blood pressure cuff again, much more slowly and gently this time so that the skunk's body can accustom itself to the increase in blood pressure.

~~~~
"I think I'll let you do that, if it's all the same to you. You're far better than I am at it anyway. That reminds me though - the Ivermectin for Mr. Smith came in today too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul gently pushes Oreo back onto the bed.
"Take it easy. There's no rush to go anywhere. The fur will grow back within a couple of weeks. You'll see." Paul removes the oxygen mask from Oreo's face and switches off the flow of gas before pumping up the blood pressure cuff again, much more slowly and gently this time so that the skunk's body can accustom itself to the increase in blood pressure.

It had better grow back!Oreo states rather matter of factually.
I have no intention of walking around naked as a mole-rat!
Cleo looks up at Oreo. I have just the thing you need then.
She starts digging into her hand bag, an pulls out Oreo's old nemesis. Simple Solution Diaper.
Oreo's eyes go wide, and his inner ears redden with embarrassment, not to mention spiking his blood pressure reading..
Oh dog no!!.. Not that! Pweeeze!
She is right Oreo. It will cover you up where you were shaved to keep you warm, and it will keep your paws off the surgical areas.
but.. but.. but.. that was only to catch the spray if i got startled an had an accident.. But i can't spray now!! right?
But your also not leaving your stitches alone.. I'd imagine your going to be pretty stiff and sore, when you can get up to walk around. So i'm sure that you will want your arms free to catch and steady yourself. Not bound-up to keep you from pawing at the stitches.
But.. it's so... embarrassing.Oreo stammers, licking at the shaved spot on his arm again.

~~~~

"I think I'll let you do that, if it's all the same to you. You're far better than I am at it anyway.[/quote]
Nonsense, your arms are much longer and slender than mine are..
I'm sure the heifers will enjoy you examining them much better.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Paul steps up to Oreo's defence.
"Actually, ma'am, it'll be better if you don't use that. It'll stick to the wound which could cause delayed healing and additional irritation to the area. If you think the scratching is going to be a big problem I can give you some proper dressings to cover the wound as well as an e-collar. I can give you some dressings too, Mr. Robin, if you like."

~~~~
Samantha laughs. "I highly doubt that, Kandi! I highly doubt that!" After she has recovered, she addresses the wolf and the ranger.
"Are there any other preparations you need to complete before this expedition? Anything you need at all?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"At this point its just waiting, we can go back downstairs and join the others now."

----------

Kousa was so into her food that she had been completely oblivious to every one who has arrived. "Huh? Oh hi there. Mercury right?" and then she had looked at Leslie "You're a really small cat. Whats your name?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"'M'Leslie," he replied after giving up trying to balance a fried mushroom on his nose, "an' yewre?"

Kilo started examining the table again.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Are you OK to walk if your paws are numb?" Flynn's nose suddenly feels tingly.
"Gee, what was in tho-o- aah... aah... WACHOO! Herbs you just WACHOO! Took? WAACHOOO!!!" he sniffs and rubs at his nose.

~~~~
"Found something interesting, Kilo?" Joan asks after watching the mouse for a time.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm?" Kilo queried. "Oh! No, I fear it is just an exeptional example of the art by a superlative designer, Dear Joan. It is worth it's weight in gold but," he chuckled, "I do not think it has any."
"Huh?" Said Leslie, with a sausage in his mouth.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Christopher didn't catch what the vet said because he was busy putting on the e-collar for Hutch.
I swear to dog, I will not lick the wound! Tie me up, but no collar!
Too late. I've got it on, and its not coming off for at least a week or 2. Robin said.
Hutch sighed and laid down on the gurney, instead of arguing like he normally would.
Throw those diapers away. He doesn't need them anymore. he told Oreo's owners.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Esper wrote:Mercury accepted the towel graciously with a big smile. The cat purred loudly as he started to run the towel across his body, making his fur stick out at odd angles. "You still need to get better at being stealthy, Leslie!" Mercury called, having noticed the kitten just as he started speaking
"Hi Mercury." Pyre said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Hi Pyre." Mercury waved, draping his towel over his shoulders, "And hi, um... Miss dog? I don't think I ever did catch your name." he extended a paw to shake
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Christopher didn't catch what the vet said because he was busy putting on the e-collar for Hutch.
I swear to dog, I will not lick the wound! Tie me up, but no collar!
Too late. I've got it on, and its not coming off for at least a week or 2. Robin said.

Oreo giggles as Hutch is fitted with the "collar of shame"...
You look so cute in...
Oreo taunting drifts off, as his vision suddenly turns turns a bubblegum pink hue..
Oreos eyes go wide again, with Celo hugging his arms against his sides, as he is now fitted with the same such collar now ringing his head and neck.
No No No!!! listening in horror at the tlick tlick tlick of the hard plastic collars locking mechanism.
No.. i'll wear the diaper! get this offa me!
Oreo says, pawing at the collar trying to get it off his head..
We can't trust you, you haven't done what you were told too yet. besides, there is no way to unlock the collar. Your going to have to wear it until you come back to have your stitches out, and the vets use their special tool to cut it off of you, Oreo..
Mr.Norton, pulls off the protective strip, to expose the adhesive tape strip, an presses the two ends of the upper part of the collar together, locking the top part of the collar down as well.
You look like a precious princess in that collar, Oreo.
Mr. Norton turns to the vet..
I don't see that happening if he wears the diaper. I had my leg slashed open on the job by a piece of sheet-metal, 13 stitches. an yet wearing pants didn't have any effect on the healing.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Samantha laughs. "I highly doubt that, Kandi! I highly doubt that!" After she has recovered, she addresses the wolf and the ranger.
"Are there any other preparations you need to complete before this expedition? Anything you need at all?"
"It seems that we might have a lot to prepare for........but I can't think of anything , and frankly , from what Nadia told me , I don't think any of us could actually do anything to prepare for it anyway"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch blushed as Oreo called him cute. But soon calmed down after the man asked about the diapers again.
You humans are different from us animals. Plus, that area we were worked on his softer than your leg. Hutch remarked. Christopher was now distracted as he tweeted Hutch's picture.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Oh sorry its clover. It has a really strong smell to it."

-----------

"My name is Kousa. The way you talk is cute, did your mother not teach you how to talk?"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Moments later, the Jackals are now sitting in a tub of hot bubbly water.

*Scub a dub dub everybody in the tub.♪*

They sing as they begin scrubbing the pain of each other's fur.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

LovingCorgi wrote:"My name is Kousa. The way you talk is cute, did your mother not teach you how to talk?"
"Ummm..." Leslie said sadly, his ears dropping back. "Didn't kno Mommy," he continued, "an' human Mommy'z gon missing sum tyme bak..."
"A hard beginning," Kilo said softly, making Leslie jump as he realised he knew ALL those words, "but you've landed on your foot-paws now, little one. I'm seeing a lot of Humans here will help you. And why not us as well?"
"Those wifowt Speers any way?" Leslie said, trying to joke.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch blushed as Oreo called him cute.. Christopher was now distracted as he tweeted Hutch's picture.

Celo Ohhs, an digs out her cell phone to take Oreo's picture. {flash}
An paste's it to her Facebook page..
Oreo not familiar with socio media, is clueless that his altered status is being broadcast to the world to see.

~~~~~~~

Are you sure Samantha? You should take the oppertoonty to get out into the fresh air, and work with the big critters again.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's OK. That would explain it though. That always makes me sneeze for WACHOO!! *sniff* some reason. I don't suppose you have anything to stop the sneezes?" Flynn queries, taking a tissue from the box John had put on Koa's side table.

~~~~
"You wouldn't have gone straight back to work with a wound like that though and you would have had a dressing on it for a while too. I'm not saying he has to have a dressing on all the time but if he's going to pull or scratch at the wound then it would help his healing to have a dressing just because it would prevent him irritating it. It's a scientifically proven fact that proper dressings create micro-environments which are conducive to wound healing too. You're right that he'll heal just fine without them, I'm just saying that if you're to cover the wound then it's best to do it with a proper dressing."

~~~~
"I'm sure, Kandi. I'm a smallies girl. That's why we've got you. I guess then we're just waiting on Paul to be ready so you can go."

~~~~
"Oh well. I suppose it was too much to hope, finding three secret passages within twenty four hours. That reminds me. We still need to find the catch for the tunnel in the lounge room too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch, check out the comments from your disciples! Christopher said as he showed him the phone.
Hutch read aloud for them to hear.
"He's so cute when he blushes"... "Keep the cone on him, it brings out his eyes"... And THAT one, I shouldn't read in front of Oreo. How are they my disciples? Hutch asked. Christopher took the phone and scrolled up.
Really? You made a page called "Coned Hutch?"
Theres already 80 followers...
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Be grateful that the bigger folks don't have spears." Mercury chuckled, patting the kitten's head, "So, what are you lot doing here?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Unkle Leroy's coming layter," Leslie explained, closing his eyes theatrically at the pats, "and sent me on ahed."
"As for Potato and I," Kilo announced, making Potato wave at mercury from atop Blick, "we had the good misfortune to find an airshaft to one of the many tunnels."
"That first step was a doozy!"
"Indeed. We found a way up, accidentally destroying a fine table, and John and Joan have been shockingly kind." He chuckled. "And young Flynn is a challenge to my intelligence."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote: "He's so cute when he blushes"... "Keep the cone on him, it brings out his eyes"... And THAT one, I shouldn't read in front of Oreo. How are they my disciples? Hutch asked. Christopher took the phone and scrolled up.
Really? You made a page called "Coned Hutch?"
Theres already 80 followers...

What shouldn't you read in front of me?? A page called coned Hutch? strange.. sounds like your owner is celebrating you having been altered.
Oreo looks up at his owners..
You wouldn't be doing that to me are you?
I wouldn't know how too Oreo.Mr.Norton says, while Cleo just whistles innocently..

So Doc when will he be able to go home now? he seems pretty active now..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Having just checked Oreo over again, Paul has already made up his mind.
"It's not just about activeness. it's also about level of alertness and how likely they are to have a reaction. I'd say Oreo's nearly ready but I'd like t keep him a little longer just to see if we can get his blood pressure down any further." Paul walks over and checks on Hutch a final time. As he does so, he glances at the phone screen.
"Oh, look. Roo just liked it too. What does her comment say?"

~~~~
"Good misfortune? Bit of an oxymoron that. Still, it's quite apt in this case." John chuckles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch read the comment.
"I got twitter for the soul purpose of liking this page. I hate twitter..."
Hutch shrugged.
It's nothing, Oreo. Don't worry about it.
Christopher took the phone and showed it to Cleo and Mr. Norton.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"The tunnels? I believe I still have an incomplete map of those that I drew..." Mercury mumbled while digging through his satchel. Eventually the cat tossed a roll of heavy paper onto the table, "Drafted up to just after the subterranean river. "
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch read the comment.
"I got twitter for the soul purpose of liking this page. I hate twitter..."
Hutch shrugged.
It's nothing, Oreo. Don't worry about it.
Christopher took the phone and showed it to Cleo and Mr. Norton.
There seems to be a lot of positive feed back on his being altered.
Mr. Norton looks over to Cleo..
Looks like we did the right thing with Oreo..
What are all those squiggly lines next to the pictures?

~~~~~~~~~~~ down the hall ~~~~~~~~~~

So you all are all waiting on Paul to get down here?
Kandi takes a hold of Nadia's wheel chair,
Shall we go find whats keeping him??
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: So you all are all waiting on Paul to get down here?
Kandi takes a hold of Nadia's wheel chair,
Shall we go find whats keeping him??
"I guess" Nadia sighed "I think we all should just go together , just saying"
"yes I agree"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "I guess" Nadia sighed "I think we all should just go together , just saying"
"yes I agree"

No No, we will be enough..
if there is something going wrong, a group will just get in the way..
If it is just us, we can wheel on out of there.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie wandered around and offered a handpaw to Ryze and Pyre as Kilo tapped his way over to the map and examined it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick stares at the map, amazed with what secrets this new town holds. She studies where every entrance, for future reference. She then remembers Mercury asked why everyone was here and she hadn't replied. "I got locked out of my house and got lost in the woods. When I came out, I ended up here. Gave Flynn quite the scare, sorry about that by the way." Blick answers after a while.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Those are words. You'll learn how to read soon enough. Hutch replied.
Then, a message popped up on Christopher's phone.
Sorry, I have to take that. Christopher said, taking the phone back.
Hutch now felt a bit sluggish, so he layed his head back down, watching Oreo.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: No No, we will be enough..
if there is something going wrong, a group will just get in the way..
If it is just us, we can wheel on out of there.
"*sigh* fine fine , what ever" Nadia said , then turned to Doc"well I guess I'll just go ahead with her then"
"Yeah" the wolf nodded in response , and he t hen in turn look at Friday "we better get ready too , get at most two more of your best men , could be less , but no more , as soon as the vet get back we'll get going"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's OK, Blick. It wasn't your fault. Have we mentioned Flynn's little encounter to you before? He's bound to be a bit jumpy around you after that. It's no thing personal."
John also examines the map. "This is quite good, Mercury. You've put a lot of detail on it. Is the scale accurate? And which way does the house sit on top of all this?"

~~~~
"Is there anything we vets can do to help you prepare, Doc?"

~~~~
"You did do the right thing. It'll be better in the long term like this." assures Paul. Then, noticing Hutch, he hurries over to check on the dog again.
"You're OK. It's just the residual effects of the anaesthetic. You might feel tired for the rest of the day and that's normal. You can sleep if you like. You'll be fine now." Paul informs both the dog and his owner.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Is there anything we vets can do to help you prepare, Doc?"
"Like I said , I really don't know what to prepare for right now . I heard you've met this wolf as well , so what do you think ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't really know either... I'll have Paul take his darts and tranq gun. He said he was shot at by someone out there too so if you have a spare bullet-proof vest I'd appreciate you giving that to him too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I don't really know either... I'll have Paul take his darts and tranq gun. He said he was shot at by someone out there too so if you have a spare bullet-proof vest I'd appreciate you giving that to him too."
"Too bad I don't have anything like that" Doc answered , shaking his head "what about poisons ? Antidote , I mean , or something to prepare for if a fight does break out and she use that kind of stuff on us"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Such a pity we need to wait for an expert to remove all adventure from the tunnels before we can explore them," Kilo opined as he walked the map.
"But smart," Potato chipped in, "as humes couldn't take the tumble we did without getting really hurt."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm just resting my head. I don't feel like sitting up. Hutch said.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Well, the adventuring party didn't get too far..." Mercury mumbled, drawing a square over top of the entrance they had used and drew a compass rose inside of that, "But this is the house. The scale is as accurate as i can make it, Mr. John."