17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Hotep the psychic »

soon blacks arrived at the captains door and knocked "captain its blacks im here with the two new pets aboard this ship. rocea and dune, are we allowed to enter?" Blacks asked loudly so his voice could be heard inside
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Was last night really that fun?" Dune asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

hypernovatic wrote:"Was last night really that fun?" Dune asked.
"It's the little things in life" the wolf winked in replied , lowering her voice a bit
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Unbeknownst to Tiki, he's already been spotted by a sentry. If he's quick, the otter might just spot the flash of a retreating tail as the rat disappears into the city to inform his superiors, and if he takes a deep sniff, the otter might just discern the musky odour of rat masked by the acrid tang of gunpowder.

~#~#~
Tackle jerks in surprise as the other rat addresses him. "I'm as well as could be expected, all things considered. I can't say the same for him though." Tackle watches worriedly as Pepito slumbers on.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Tackles mom joined by pinch and George both carrying filled baskets enter the infirmiry and into where tackle and pepito are. "oh look at you all russied and dirty tackle. Staying here all night with a sick and unconscious man.....How good of you" tackles mom said delightfully before telling pinch and George where to set the baskets. Pinch nodded and carefully set his basket down as if something valuable was inside.he then continued by opening the basket to show herbs and food inside. "anything else mam?" pinch asked "oh you, you've done enough already. ill be sure to get you when im moving things around. tat ta.....what a nice rat, big for a bilge rat however. Did you find him tackle" tackles mom said after pinch left with George as she checked pepito.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"morning everyone , good morning mam" Ventus called out , walking toward pepito and the other rats "how is he ?"
Argent

Post by Argent »

The captain shouts through the door: "And what do I care about that? If James isn't keeping you busy enough, make yourself useful and catch some rats!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hotep the psychic

"im busy enough sir these two don't have dutys sir." blacks said back
ImageImageImage
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Go ask whoever owns them. Ask James. If you trouble me again I'll give you all to Eduardo. He doesn't care for dogs at all."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hotep the psychic

Blacks sighed before leaving waving the others to follow. upon reaching the deck he looked around finding james on the deck. "thats james by the yard arm. ill be below deck by the portholes checking the guns and doing my dutys for today. my owner is james. hes a good guy but i have no idea how he got to being a duty person."blacks said before waving at his owner before heading below.
ImageImageImage
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh, no, he kind of found me." Tackle is about to add more when the sentry runs up and makes his report.
"An otter? Tiki, perhaps? What's he doing down here? Last I saw him he was helping the Topsiders. Check it out, will you, Stint? Franklin here will show you where he saw him and then he'll return to his post." Franklin, the sentry, salutes Tackle and begins to head off, making sure Stint is following. Tackle sighs and turns back to Pepito.
"Why won't he wake up, mother?" No sooner have the words left his mouth before Pepito stirs. Groaning slightly, he shifts in the bed and his eyelids begin to flutter open.

~#~#~
Up on, or rather, above deck, Cedric, in the rigging, is tearing into his fish. As he tugs beakfuls of flesh from his maritime meal, he opens his wings for balance and a loose feather flutters down to land on the tip of the nose of Rhyme, leaning against the railing far below.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune jumped backwards when the captain shouted. "Well then." she said after the captain was finished yelling. Dune followed Blacks to where James was. "So what should I do?" Dune asked James.
--------------
Hlaoroo wrote:Tackle jerks in surprise as the other rat addresses him. "I'm as well as could be expected, all things considered. I can't say the same for him though." Tackle watches worriedly as Pepito slumbers on.
"Well, he'll be fine." Stint said.
serence ice fox wrote:"morning everyone , good morning mam" Ventus called out , walking toward pepito and the other rats "how is he ?"
"Oh, morning." he said, smiling.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Huh, no, he kind of found me." Tackle is about to add more when the sentry runs up and makes his report.
"An otter? Tiki, perhaps? What's he doing down here? Last I saw him he was helping the Topsiders. Check it out, will you, Stint? Franklin here will show you where he saw him and then he'll return to his post." Franklin, the sentry, salutes Tackle and begins to head off, making sure Stint is following. Tackle sighs and turns back to Pepito.
"Why won't he wake up, mother?" No sooner have the words left his mouth before Pepito stirs. Groaning slightly, he shifts in the bed and his eyelids begin to flutter open.
"Sure." Stint said, following after Franklin.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"and me as well good sir" Rocea said after Dune

~~~~~

"oh good , looks like he's finally back with us" Ventus said in relief
Hotep the psychic

James waved at blacks before being addressed by the two others. "new hands huh? well theres always the decks that need a good swab and the ropes need to be tied off on the fore port side holder" james said shouting upwards to some men on the sails
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine with either one." Dune told Rocea.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hmmm.......so am I but......hm......well , I guess I could do the swabbing"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Franklin leads the way back up and just outside the city to where he has a vantage point of most of the armoury. He points to where the otter is hunting amongst the barrels.
"There."

~#~#~
Tackle sighs with relief. "Pepito. How are you?" He takes his friend's paw.
"Tackle? I found you." murmurs Pepito, smiling slightly, still just hovering on the edge of unconsciousness.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

Blacks was now in front of the bigger gun at the front of the ship. In his hands were a large cloth and some different ended rods. he pushed the gun back with some other mens help and then got to cleaning. the large bore was enough size for him to almost fit inside. he then got down before ramming a cloth bulb ended rod down the muzzle.
------
pinch walked around finding nothing to do before heading to the galley of the ship hiding in the rafters. he eyed a topsider trying to make a take at some left over bread before hiding again due to the cook.
------
tackles mom walked to her set of herbs and began grinding some and taking out food, the smell of bread wafted through the air.
ImageImageImage
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

As Tiki was searching for the keg he couldn't help but notice a smell coming from a hole in the ship. "I smell a rat..." He walks over to the hole and yells "Whose in there!?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

serence ice fox wrote:"hmmm.......so am I but......hm......well , I guess I could do the swabbing"
"Okay, I guess I'll work with the ropes." Dune said.
Hlaoroo wrote:Franklin leads the way back up and just outside the city to where he has a vantage point of most of the armoury. He points to where the otter is hunting amongst the barrels.
"There."
"Hey Tiki!" Stint called to the otter.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Tackle sighs with relief. "Pepito. How are you?" He takes his friend's paw.
"Tackle? I found you." murmurs Pepito, smiling slightly, still just hovering on the edge of unconsciousness.
"welcome back to the living mate , but don't try to talk much , you're still in pretty bad shape"
~~~~
hypernovatic wrote: "Okay, I guess I'll work with the ropes." Dune said.
"Well I mean , unless you wanna switch hon."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

But Pepito doesn't want to stay silent. He has a very important message to impart.
"Tackle... Gulley is gone!"
"Right now I care more about you than him, Pepito."
"He is gone, Tackle! Vanished! I woke up and he was gone! I followed his tracks and then they vanished under a giant circle mark in the sand. He is gone, Tackle!" Pepito falls silent again, exhausted by his outburst.

~#~#~
Franklin squeaks and retreats further into the exit hole as Tiki stick his nose into a ventilation shaft and Stint yells to him.
"You're crazy! He's a big! He's dangerous!" he hisses at the other rat.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Hearing Franklin and Stint, Tiki switches his attention to them. "Huh? Oh its just you. I could have sworn I smelled someone unfamiliar." Tiki begins to make climb up some barrels to get a better look at the two rats.
Last edited by LovingCorgi on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:But Pepito doesn't want to stay silent. He has a very important message to impart.
"Tackle... Gulley is gone!"
"Right now I care more about you than him, Pepito."
"He is gone, Tackle! Vanished! I woke up and he was gone! I followed his tracks and then they vanished under a giant circle mark in the sand. He is gone, Tackle!" Pepito falls silent again, exhausted by his outburst.
"what the-" Ventus stuttered , being caught off-guarded by the sudden outburst "erm......Tackle right ? Maybe we should call your mother now"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Still in a drowsy state the Basque Shepherd continued to observe the happenings on the ship. She watched as a group of foxes passed by before letting loose another yawn from her maw.
After a moment passed Rhyme suddenly found a feather landed on her nose. Shaking it off she instantly looked up to see what bird it could have dropped from. That's when she found Cedric, up in the riggings.
"Salut." The dog calls out, giving a small wave as she does so.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Like I said it doesn't matter to me." Dune said.
------------
How's it going?" Stint asked Tiki.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"alright then , so where should we start sir?" Rocea asked James
Hotep the psychic

OK you dune, swab the decks." james said a little annoyed "and you go tie off the ropes around the ship that are loose....and keep a tight grip other wise it may take you with it." james said before getting back to work.
meanwhile blacks finished cleaning the cannons and the lower decks and set his stuff down back in its proper areas before moving to the top deck and climbing to the sails. Upon reaching the yard arm for the sails he aided some other crew members in setting new knots and pins for the sail ties by handing them the proper tools. he stood and walked the yard like it was a sidewalk, easily keeping balance as he carried the tools to and fro.
"oy dog bring those over here!" a man from a sail arm over said. blacks looked at the ropes heading between the sails a bit higher and climbed up to them. he set one paw carefully before jumping on, swaying abit then walking across. once on the other side he continued his job.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hotep the psychic wrote:OK you dune, swab the decks." james said a little annoyed "and you go tie off the ropes around the ship that are loose....and keep a tight grip other wise it may take you with it." james said before getting back to work.
"Aye , will do siiiirrrrrr" the wolf giggled as the man walked away "so so serious man , so so stressful" she talked to herself , shaking her head slightly , still with a smile on her muzzle , before her eyes finally left Jame's back as she turned to whisper to Dune"still kind of remind us of a certain someone now , am I right?" she winked , before spoke like normal again "well I better get to those ropes then , later Dune" .
And to those ropes she was , checking every last one of them and re-tied those that seems to have loosened in a very skillful way............well , unfortunately still not very sufficient , since she was doing that rather slowly , having regularly stopped just to look out distractingly at the open sea , that man , or even the capt might be mad if they think she didn't work fast enough , but the wolf really couldn't care less , everyone else just seems to always be in a hurry anyway........
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm doing great.. although I can't find my favorite gunpowder. Did you rats take it?" Tiki then notices the other rat next to Stint. "I don't recognize you. And the only reason I can think of to explain that is because you don't go outside much...do you?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Cedric swallows the last morsel of his fish and then lazily circles down to Rhyme, landing gently on the railing in front of her.
"Good morning to you too, dear lady." he greets with a bow. "How fare you on this fine day?"

~#~#~
"Take it easy, Pepito. You're still here and that's all that matters."
"But-"
"It'll be OK. But now you need to rest." Tackle looks over at Ventus.
"I think you'd better get her."

~#~#~
Franlin bares his teeth and steps back, not trusting the otter despite Stint's relaxed manner. "We didn't touch no stinkin' powder! And what's it to you where I bide my time?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"Tis means nothing to me. I'm just simply stating that I have yet to meet you. Now as for that gunpowder..." Tiki smelled the room. "...nothing but the smell of salt water. Ever since I helped you rats out with that treasure hunt and Pepito, my nose has only been able to smell salt water. Speaking of which stint how is he doing?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"right , I'll be back" Ventus nodded , then quickly run away looking for Tackle's mother , luckily he didn't have to look for long "sorry mam" he called "but the rat from yesterday woke up already ,but he still seems to be in bad shape , so you might want to have a look at him if you don't mind"
Hotep the psychic

the rat turned to look at ventus with a scowl. "eh im no rat that woke uo yesterday...but i do love a good walk"the rat said before continuing walking.
(ooc tackles mom is already in the room with pepito and tackle. she is grinding herbs quietly)
tackles mom finished the grinding of herbs and turned. "there we are. now tackle i beleive you should go fnd your rat freind before something happens. and pepito sit up if you can... you must be hungary" tackles mom said holding a plate with fresh bread ,water and a soup.
ImageImageImage
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh erm...sorry , my mistake" Ventus embarrassingly said , as the rat walked away . with a sigh he returned to where Tackle was "Sorry mate , but I can't seem to find yoooo-and I see she's already here , morning mam"

(OCC : And this is what happen when I decided that I'm too lazy to check the posts again before posting :lol: )
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Pepito tries to struggle into a sitting position but a wave of nausea forces him back down. Even the enticing smell of the bread, fresh from the captain's tray, couldn't quell his upset stomach. Groaning, he rolls onto his side and dry retches.

~#~#~
"You'll get nothing from us! I know you work for the Topsiders! I've seen you with them!" Franklin cuts off Stint before the other rat could reply.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

tackles mom slowly helps pepito up and aids feeding him soup slowly."keep it slow. your bidy is hurrying for something in it.. once something is in your gullet youll be able to move around some more."tackles mom said soothingly
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune walked over to where she was supposed to swab the decks. She got to work. When she was done, she sat down a few feet away from where she was and decided to rest.
--------------
"Calm down Franklin, he's a friend. He helped Ventus and I get Pepito back here." Stint said. He turned to look at Tiki. "Last time I checked he was looking a little better, but not much."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"That's nice to know." Tiki responds. "Now what are these topsiders I thought all you rats live in the same place."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As the sailors and their pets swab the deck, the island gradually disappears over the horizon.

~#~#~
"Like you don't know! Tackle saw you helping yourself to treasure with them in the dead of night!"

~#~#~
Pepito sips at the soup carefully. It does feel good, running down into his belly, and he reflects in an abstract manner that it and the bread must have been taken from the captain's table which he knows is very risky. His meal finished, he lies back on the bed again and stares at the ceiling above him, still feeling tired.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters