POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't have time. Fight Indigo if your itching for a battle. Emerras began walking away.
We need to go refill Nine's endurance. Then we'll go for pokeballs. I want to level you 3 up to level 8 before we fight another trainer. Emerras told his pokemon. Before he left, he approached Indigo.
Thanks for sticking around, but I don't want to have to fight until Nine gets looked at. He took some damage the last fight, and there's still string all over him. Emerras began walking away. If you see that bug catcher again, tell me. I'll kick his butt for sure.
And with that, Emerras walked away from his first pokemon battle.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"im sorry to hear that because i give pokeballs and potions away to the beginners. the proffesor doesnt always have time so it became my job for it. i would help your growlithe with its condition. decides that bug guy you talk about is a ninny. he wants to try and beat me." josh said before walking to indigo.
"well we better get to the next town. you guys need a doctor or some potions....wait i have oran berrys. here" ruso said grabbing three oran berrys and handing one to everyone. retarii smiled and began eating his.
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure thing." Indigo told Emerras. She turned to look at Josh. "So, do you want to battle me?" she asked.
--------------------------
Ruiki jumped backwards behind Ruso and kept the bandana over her eyes. "Good job Retarii." she said when she heard the battle was over. Ruiki walked over to Ruso and the others. She took off the bandana to reveal she had a cut over her left eye from the Pidgeotto's talons that was bleeding, and took the Oran berry. Ruiki ate the berry with a smile. "Thank you Ruso." Ruiki said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras stopped, thought about the offer, then kept walking.
Let's go.
Nine walked behind his trainer.
Why are we leaving? He was going to help--
The opportunity has passed. He only offered after he left, and it would be pointless if we fought. Emerras said.
But, Nine didn't let it go.
We could've beat him--
Did you catch what he said? "That guy was a ninny". Well, we almost lost, if you didn't roar. Lewis is apparently weak to them, maybe Ret could've fought, but the fact is we would've lost. You three would go back to your pokeballs, and I'd have to go back to the professor with the danger of no pokemon to protect me against the wild ones. Emerras punched a near by tree. We have to get you guys to a higher level, even if it means pointlessly attacking other pokemon.
And with that, Emerras went quiet.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb, wide-eyed, stares blankly at this 'professor's' trainer. Wow. This guy looks tough! ...Are we supposed to be in our pokeballs?

Jack crosses his arms, looking over the prospective opponent. Yeah, I could take him. Even with my new level, I could. He nods before uncrossing his arms and strolling over to take his place next to Barb.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Haze looked over the trainer. I hope he has some types I can handle, I wanna show my skills.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I never said I was weak to them. Replied Lewis. I said they were resistant to my attacks. I'm weak to psychic, fairy and flying type attacks. Though the only one of those we should encounter here should be flying.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

"ok lets get moving. so we can get to the town." Ruso said walking back onto the trail. "thanks ruiki you did good too. so id you hayazaki." retarii said following ruso upon seeing him walk away.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras didn't reply. Nine, on the other hand, could smell Emerras' emotions, and he could tell the trainer was afraid.
We're here. Emerras walked past the town area and onto the pokemart.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki did a little bow before taking the Oran Berry from Ruso, and munched on it. Before long, it was gone, with the Zigzagoon wagging his tail.

"Thank you Mister Ruso! I love Berries!"

He then followed behind the trainer as he made his way to the next town. When he heard the Eevee praising him and Ruiki, he grabbed Retarii around his waist. "You did pretty good yourself, RiiRii!" he said with a playful tone.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hotep the psychic

josh looked at indigo "so since your friend isn't up for it how about you? want to battle and get some stuff out of it? josh asked indigo
------
"hello and welcome to the store what can I help with today" the shopkeeper asked to emmerass
----
retarii smiled"thanks haya." he said eating some more of the berry. soon the group caught up with indigo.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

How much are the pokeballs and health vials? Emerras asked.
---
Nine turned to Lewis and Ret.
Guys... I think Emerras thought he was fighting for his life back there. That's why he's being so weird...
Hotep the psychic

"pokeballs are 100 here and potions are 500 each. you could also go to the green roof house with some acorns and other things and make pokeballs. most berry seeds work the best." the shopkeeper said
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'll take 3 pokeballs and 1 health vial. Emerras replied, handing over 800 ryo to the cashier.
Hotep the psychic

the shop keeper nodded and handed him his order. then thanked him
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure, why not?" Indigo said.
--------------
"Group hug!" Ruiki exclaimed, tackle hugging Retarii and Hayazaki.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Yay! Stuff!" Barb jumps up and down excitedly, clapping her paws.

"Settle down, girl! We haven't even seen the types he uses or the level of his pokemon." Jack places his paw on her shoulder.

"I'm ready for anything! Howbout you, Haze?" Barb asks, still jumping despite Jack's attempt to make her stop.

Hotep the psychic

josh smiled stepping back a bit before sending out his ratticate. "I only use two pokemon beat them and youll get the stuff. but be warned so far today only one trainer made it past the first pokemon." josh said
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Indigo thought a bit. "Barb, you're up." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Yay! Prepare yourself for the wrath of BARB! Muhahahaha!" She starts happily but ends with an evil tone. Barb jumps into the battle arena with two more claps, then gets into her battle stance. Her battle stance consists of her paws protecting her face (with her sight being through her fingers), right leg lunging forward, and her tail whipping back and forth so fast that when it reaches the furthest left or right, it makes a snapping sound.

Jack chuckles when he sees Barb's stance. She never changes...

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

dang it, it's only immunity just had to make me useless in a fight, Haze thought to himself, crossing his sleeves in annoyance. I hope his next pokemon's weak to ghost moves.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Barb, use Aqua Jet!" Indigo told the Buizel.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"dodge and use quick attack" josh said in reply and just as quick the ratticate moved and sped forward in an all out blitz tackling attack
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hayazaki leaped around with his team, and before long they saw another one of the trainers, apparently getting ready to battle with another one. Suddenly...
hypernovatic wrote:"Group hug!" Ruiki exclaimed, tackle hugging Retarii and Hayazaki.
"Woah!" was all he could say before he was glomped down by Ruiki. Even so, he giggled and hugged the other two. "Hey no fair, I was not ready yet!"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb dodges the quick attack and surges forward with a cone of water formed around her.

"Go Barb! You can do it!" Jack cheers from the sidelines. He clenches his paws into a fist in anticipation and watches with wide eyes.

Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

"I thought pokemon battles were supposed to be fun or to train us?" Ret said to Nine.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis was still a riolu so his aura abilities were still undeveloped, but emerras's fear was still pretty obvious. They are for fun. He said to ret. I have no idea why he was so scared. its not like he has a computer chip in his heart that shuts it off if he loses a Pokemon battle. Because that would be stupid.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Maybe we can figure out the source of his fear if we watch him closely. Nine suggested.
Then, Emerras stepped out of the mart.
Okay guys. We're going to work on catching pokemon, as well as leveling you guys up to 8. he informed them.
Hotep the psychic

The rattciate surged ahead dodging the incoming attack before he stopped "ratticate use slash!" josh yelled as the ratticate targeted barb as his claws grew before he charged forward again.
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"Sounds good, where are we going to head first? Back the way we came? Ret asked Emerras.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Barb, dodge and use Aqua Tail!" Indigo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Yes, just outside of town. Don't hold back unless I say otherwise. Emerras instructed.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb tries to dodge, and gets slashed on her back while turning but she keeps going despite the hit. She spins around several times, building up inertia to power the attack. Water surrounds Barb's tail, and she takes aim.

"That couldn't have been good for her HP! BE PERSISTENT, BARB! HE CAN'T DODGE YOU FOREVER!" Jack cries out, wanting to help her.

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Full force it is, than. Lewis said, pretending that he and the others hadn't just been talking about Emerras's fears. He thought it might help if they developed their skills through ways other than just grinding. Studies say that teammates work better together when they're more friendly with each other, so I think we should do some "get to know you" exercises.

Hotep the psychic

the ratticate stopped a bit away readying himself while eyeing his success of an attack.

retarii hugged back to ruikis glomp of a hug while ruso watched the battle
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sounds like a plan... I'm Emerras. I'm a new trainer, fresh out of school. My favorite pokemon are in my group. The ones that aren't are the ninetales, and mudkip. he said.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb smashes her tail against the ratticate, then jumps back. She lands on all fours, but quickly gets back up to her regular bipedal stance.

"That's gotta be worth some HP!" Jack comments on Barb's aqua tail.

Hotep the psychic

the ratticate shakes himself off, only a red bump on his head showed what had happened in the attack. he sakes some more water out before charging forward again for another quick attack
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer

"I'll go next, I guess." Ret told the others. "I'm Ret. I grew up in the wild with other Scyther, but I didn't like it there. I left to find a new place to stay and happened across a Pokemon Lab. The Professor was nice, and Other decided to stay for awhile. I never really liked fighting, but I'll do it.
~ Colors are good. ~
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Now it's my turn. Lewis said, continuing the exercise. My names Lewis and I come from a large family of lucarios. In the hoenn region, I have 12 aunts, 10 uncles, and 9 cousins with a tenth on the way. The closest is my uncle john, who helps people travel through rusturf tunnel. My dream is to evolve into lucario so I can learn aura sphere.