POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"alright rattata use Tackle!" the trainer said as the rattata quickly ran gaining speed.
"hayazaki dodge and use headbut!"ruso yelled in reply
--------------------
the trainer in front o emmeras pointed at his spinarak. "I think my spinarak will go first"
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Lewis, should I pick Nine, or Ret? Emerras asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Wait, he's asking ME for battle advice?! My trainer is asking ME what to do?!?! Lewis was shocked by this but still answered Emerras's question. Go with nine. Bugs are naturally weak to fire type moves. But spinarak is also part poison so watch out for that.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Good choice. Emerras readied his antidote his dad gave him, to counter tentacool's poison.
Get ready...
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Barb is standing to the side, cheering on her new friend. "Wow. It's been so long since my last battle, I'm getting the newbie excitement again!" She shouts at Jack.

"I know you're excited, but could you please not shout in my ear? And yes, I've got newbie jitters too." Jack calmly responds.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"Heh, I could beat this guy in 3 moves tops, and he wouldn't be able to touch me once," Haze boasted. "He should be glad he's not fighting us or he wouldn't stand a chance."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"alright rattata use Tackle!" the trainer said as the rattata quickly ran gaining speed.
"hayazaki dodge and use headbut!"ruso yelled in reply[/color]
Hayazaki waited until the very last minute to impact before swerving left, again on all fours, dodging the attack. He dug his feet into the ground and using that resistance as a base, propelled himself towards the Rattata's side, aiming for that spot he thought was a soft one.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Hotep the psychic

inexperienced the ratata was hit by the attack and sent sprawling to the ground. wounded but not out it slowly rose to all fours again ready. "ratata you ok?......ok ratata use quick attack!" the trainer said after a response. "hayazaki headbut again!"ruso said after cheering hayazakis first succesfull attack
ImageImageImage
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Ret stepped aside and let Nine pass to battle the trainer. "Good luck!"He told Nine.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine! use ember! Emerras shouted.
The growlithe let out a small fire stream toward the enemy pokemon. His breath was hot, and his entire mouth burned when he felt the fire.
Hotep the psychic

"dodge and use string shot spinarak" the challenger said only to dodge the ember attack just in time soon after spinaraks webby string shot at nine
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:inexperienced the ratata was hit by the attack and sent sprawling to the ground. wounded but not out it slowly rose to all fours again ready. "ratata you ok?......ok ratata use quick attack!" the trainer said after a response. "hayazaki headbut again!"ruso said after cheering hayazakis first succesfull attack
Even when the Rattata was barreling at him at high speeds, Hayazaki didn't even flinch. In fact, that ^w^ face was still there. The eyes though, they seemed to show a very malevolent aura to it despite the cheerful closed look, looking almost black and evil...

Again, he dug his feet into the ground, and pushed himself straight at his opponent, literally going to butt his head against him!

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

The string shot hit Nine full on, covering him in the sticky web.
Dang! Nine, get the web off of you and use ember!
The growlithe got the web off his muzzle and let out another fire stream.
Hotep the psychic

Hayazaki and the rattata hit head to head sending both in the opposite direction ratata however was hurt badly. he slowly got up before falling ko'ed. The trainer gasped in shock and picked up his ratata, ruso was cheering for hayazaki and his success "DONT GET COCKY I STILL HAVE MORE POKEMON! GO PIDGEY!" the trainer said as a pidgey came out of its own pokeball and onto the grass. it flapped its wings in flight before readying for a fight. "ok then hayazaki come back your turn ruiki" ruso said

rettarii waved hayazaki to watch with him.
-----------
spinarak dodged easily due to the webbing slowing nine down and used string shot again multiple times.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine was getting frustrated. The growlithe began ripping frantically at the webs, then jumped away from the area, sending another stream in a large radius, threatening to hit both Emerras and the other trainer. Emerras saw the stream coming at him and ducked quickly.
Hotep the psychic

webbing coated some of nines fur stilk although still abke to move. spianarak soon followed a command from his trainer and came close for a poison sting attack. his trainer however was yelling since his net burned.
ImageImageImage
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hayazaki and the rattata hit head to head sending both in the opposite direction ratata however was hurt badly. he slowly got up before falling ko'ed. The trainer gasped in shock and picked up his ratata, ruso was cheering for hayazaki and his success "DONT GET COCKY I STILL HAVE MORE POKEMON! GO PIDGEY!" the trainer said as a pidgey came out of its own pokeball and onto the grass. it flapped its wings in flight before readying for a fight. "ok then hayazaki come back your turn ruiki" ruso said

rettarii waved hayazaki to watch with him.
Hayazaki... sneered(?) at his fallen opponent and the trainer, but his face turned happy again as he faced Ruso. "Yay, Mister Ruso! I did it!" He then skipped back and stood next to Retarii, a bit sore on his forehead but fine nonetheless.

"Go Ruiki go! You can do it!" the Zigzagoon cheered.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Seeing the pokemon approaching for a close attack, Nine spread the oncomig attack with a stream of fire.
he's running low on stamina. This needs to end soon. Emerras thought, readying the antidote.
Hotep the psychic

A small explosion occurs as the spinarak hits an incoming ember attack, when the smoke clears spinarak is KOed and is returned to his pokeball.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hayazaki and the rattata hit head to head sending both in the opposite direction ratata however was hurt badly. he slowly got up before falling ko'ed. The trainer gasped in shock and picked up his ratata, ruso was cheering for hayazaki and his success "DONT GET COCKY I STILL HAVE MORE POKEMON! GO PIDGEY!" the trainer said as a pidgey came out of its own pokeball and onto the grass. it flapped its wings in flight before readying for a fight. "ok then hayazaki come back your turn ruiki" ruso said
"Alright." Ruiki said. She stood up and walked in front of Ruso and got into a fighting stance.
--------------
Hotep the psychic wrote:A small explosion occurs as the spinarak hits an incoming ember attack, when the smoke clears spinarak is KOed and is returned to his pokeball.
"Good job." Indigo congratulated Emerras.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thanks, but that was all Nine. Now shall we pass? Emerras asked the trainer.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Sure. Good job Nine!" Indigo called to the Growlithe.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"NO WAY IM GONA MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY NET! spinarak return, go Yanma!" the trainer said quickly as his spinarak buzzed into its pokeball before the dragonfly like yanma was summoned from its pokeball flying the air.
--------
Ruso watched the pidgey coldly before finally smiling. "ruiki Night slash go!" ruso said quickly as the trainer set a hand out. "pidgey use gust!" the trainer said the pidgey rapidly beating its wings
ImageImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis watched the fight and started thinking up a strategy for facing the bug boys yanma so Emerras wouldn't have to ask. Yanma. Bug-flying type. Low defensive stats. Assuming its under level ten and that it doesn't know any egg or TM moves, it should only be capable of using normal type attacks. Unless it has speed boost, the only challenge will be hitting it. Best to stay in with nine.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Got it." Ruiki said, covering her eyes with her bandana. She then ran, down on all fours, towards the Pidgey, relying only on hearing. Ruiki dodged the gust of wind and dashed towards the opposing Pokemon. She did a front flip and slashed the Pidgey's right wing. As Ruiki landed on the ground she jumped back in front of Ruso.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

the pidgey baffled by the failure of attack stumbled midflight before taking a dive towards the ground showing that the attack was super effective on it. Downed but not out the pidgey stood. And then it began to glow a bright white. "AH HA! its evolving to pigeotto! I knew he did good the last battle!" the trainer said happily as the new pidgeotto took flight in front of ruiki before diving fast using the move wing attack."ruiki counter with psycho cutter!" ruso said a little mad at the sudden evolution
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"What?" Ruiki exclaimed. She tried to dodge, but the gust of wind hit her. She was knocked backwards a little bit, but she regained her composure quickly. Ruiki charged forwards and jumped towards the Pidgeotto. Psychic blades formed in her paws and she slashed the bird Pokemon.

(OOC: Psycho Cut's description is that the Pokemon that uses it forms psychic blades that slash at the opponent. If you don't believe me, look it up.)
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine is running out of stamina for ember. Perhaps I can cycle the pokemom to something you or Ret can fight? Emerras asked, ignoring the trainer.
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

"I'm fine with whatever. I haven't really developed any great attacks, but I'm not sure Lewis has either." Ret told Emerras.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Lewis shook his head. My most powerful move is vacuum wave which yanma, as a bug-flying type, is four time resistant to. I also have quick attack but my physical attack happens to be my lowest stat. He stepped back to let ret go in. All yours buddy. Try to go for the wings, they look fragile.

Hotep the psychic

the pidgeotto dodged low but the blades seemed ineffective as it flew close to the ground before turning back"USE PECK!" the trainer yelled and with that the pidgeotto flew high before diving at an angle towards ruiki. "Ruiki dodge and use night slash!"ruso yelled in response to the oncoming attack
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ruiki landed on the ground and slid backwards. She regained her stance and the blades disappeared. She ran towards the Pidgeotto and dodged the oncoming attack and jumped on the back of the Pokemon. Ruiki gathered her strength and slashed her claws into the Pidgeotto's back.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'll see if the trainer has any other pokemon by making Nine use roar. The pokemon will get scared, and he'd have to cycle pokemon, unless he has no other. Emerras said.
Nine, your still in the battle.
Nine panted, then prepared for the next battle.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Oh no! Nine's not gonna be able to take this much longer!" Barb says to Jack.

"Too bad none of em' know some rock-type moves. Those are 4x effective." Jack adds

I wonder who's gonna challenge us? They both think simultaneously.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Hotep the psychic

"looks like your in trouble now huh? and this is only the second pokemon, better think fast cuz here he comes yanma use double team then tackle!" the trainer yelled as yanma seemed to spread copys of himself around nine before coming from behind for the tackle attack.
------
pidgeoto cawed in pain before finally getting the absol off itself and able to get up again. "pidgeotto use gust!" the trainer yelled

"ruiki night slash again!" ruso called in return.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ruiki, still covering her eyes with the bandana, charged at the Pidgeotto on all fours. She ran through the gust, getting hurt in the process, but she ignored it. Ruiki jumped under the Pidgeotto and clawed its stomach.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine! Use roar! Emerras shouted quickly.
Nine let out a menacing roar. A roar that instilled fear in the hearts of pokémon and humans alike.
Happiness Designer

Ret watched from behind Emerras, waiting to go into battle. "So should I start by lowering the pokemon's defense, or just attacking?" He asked Lewis.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

The yanma flew back in fear of the unexpected roar. the trainer himselfr even stepped back in shock, he then reconsidered what to do. "what if that fire pokemon actually has stronger attacks? i only have bug type thell be KOed instantly!" the trainer thought before returning his yanma and running as if his life depended on it into the bushes. After his leave Josh the test trainer walked from around the bend. "what happened here? i heard a commotion so i came to check on it. im josh, the trainer the newbies were supposed to face before entering the city" josh said
Nine has lvled up to lvl6 from fighting!
winning trainer has gained 500 in money!
-------
the pidgeotto stayedin flight for a bit before it showed that it was KOed and fell to the ground the trainer ran up to it before seeing it was ok and returning it. he then stepped back "this is my last pokemon. Go Geodude!" the trainer said "ruiki thats good for now you did well. retarii your turn" ruso said as retarii shook himself and went in front of the geodude."here we go" retarii thought.
ImageImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well it doesn't seem to matter now. Lewis chuckled to Ret. I would've recommended lowering the defence first, though yanma has poor defenses already. Not even 15 minutes and I'm already the one people on my team go to for advice. Not bad.