2014/02/17 - Now I Know

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Re: 2014/02/17 - Now I Know

Post by copper »

Peanut plays an awesome Lombard, I must say. Film that role Peanut, and you will be a star! :lol:

Well, I must say Fido, everyone saw that coming but you...

Number one threat on the countdown, BEARS....
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Iceheart

Post by Iceheart »

Panther wrote:
Xane wrote:"How is this supposed to kill me? And what is this heart tied to a pin that says "PULL" supposed to be for?" *pull* *Earth shattering KABOOM*
http://www.brokenplotdevice.com/2012/05 ... uperpower/
deepskycyan wrote:"No time to explain" ?

Gasp! He must be in a hurry...to arrange Fido's murder!

So Peanut's the killer! Rite? :shock:
On second thoughts, Peanut probably isn't. Murder mysteries are NEVER that straightforward. :?
Who's the murder ? Grape , Peanut or Fido ? Or one of the already murdered person ?
If you feel that the link above is not worth clicking on, you are wrong.
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

SmileWolf wrote:King and Peanut have met (Though Peanut greeting him as "Hey new dog.." at the time). Apparently they got to know each other afterward as he (along with Grape) got an invitation to the wedding.
Now that I think of it, the arc with King getting drunk at the party almost seems like a poorly disguised spinoff pilot for a King/Tarot spinoff, with Grape filling the role of original show star cameo, popping up for the one scene in which King unknowingly tells her he has an interest in her brother's girlfriend, (talk about awkward first impressions), much like a one scene shot of one of The Golden Girls popping up at the beginning of the Empty Nest pilot, and then disappearing for the rest of the story.
valerio

Post by valerio »

The only time King and Peanut saw each other -not knowing if they went beyond the 'hi' phase- was at King's first christmas party at the GODC.
At the summer party where King got drunk, he personally spoke with Sasha, Daisy, Tarot, Grape and Fido.
King got a 'hi new dog' from Joey when he asked him to join a D&D game...before scaring small doggy away with tons of rulebooks!
It's possible that Peanut was there at the club when, months later, Bino almost destroyed the soul-watch.
Fallout otter

Post by Fallout otter »

That moment when a dog has larger mucsles than you
'Sobs in corner while eating a Twinkie '
I'm losing my grip on sanity one finger at a time.
TinFoilHats

Post by TinFoilHats »

And knowing is half the battle :D
I AM RUBBER, YOU ARE GLUE!!!!
Acritic2

Post by Acritic2 »

Panther wrote:
Xane wrote:"How is this supposed to kill me? And what is this heart tied to a pin that says "PULL" supposed to be for?" *pull* *Earth shattering KABOOM*
http://www.brokenplotdevice.com/2012/05 ... uperpower/
deepskycyan wrote:"No time to explain" ?

Gasp! He must be in a hurry...to arrange Fido's murder!

So Peanut's the killer! Rite? :shock:
On second thoughts, Peanut probably isn't. Murder mysteries are NEVER that straightforward. :?
Who's the murder ? Grape , Peanut or Fido ? Or one of the already murdered person ?
If it was someone who was killed then I am gonna be very disappointed. I'm betting it's Marvin because he has all teh opportunity and isn't seen much; therefor he could've gotten away with each kill.
SmileWolf

Post by SmileWolf »

valerio wrote:The only time King and Peanut saw each other -not knowing if they went beyond the 'hi' phase- was at King's first christmas party at the GODC.
At the summer party where King got drunk, he personally spoke with Sasha, Daisy, Tarot, Grape and Fido.
King got a 'hi new dog' from Joey when he asked him to join a D&D game...before scaring small doggy away with tons of rulebooks!
It's possible that Peanut was there at the club when, months later, Bino almost destroyed the soul-watch.
I agree with other posters.. I hope King becomes more involved in the community, though with Bailey acting in the troupe, he might pop up there at some point. I wonder how Bailey wound up being part of the troupe? I can understand him not really wanting to socialize before now, he was trying not to get too attached to life as a dog.

At least for Fido, Sabrina was already part of it (I can see how that went... Sabrina: Dear, now that you're no longer part of the GO Dogs group, and you can be seen with me, you can join me for this fun Imaginate thing I do! Fido: uuhhhh... Sabrina: (nuzzle, cuddle) I will make it worth your time... Fido: Okay!)

It is almost like the PBJ Troupe is becoming the alternative for the GO Dogs group - the fun, welcoming, and non-judgemental group. It's also like college: you have your fraternities, and then you have your arts oriented groups (I was part of the latter).
Dr. Louis Judd

Post by Dr. Louis Judd »

SmileWolf wrote:King could play a Truman Capote-esque role at the very end (yes, I am mixing murder movie references, but you get my point...). I mean, Truman Capote and King are both short little guys, right? :D
Truman Capote by way of Sir Alec Guinness! ...Or was it Guinness by way of Capote? Also, a cook, somehow.

I do agree that King's temper matches Lionel Twain's (though Twain's ego is nearer to Pete).

"I don't get it, Pop. Was there a murder or wasn't there?"

"Yes - killed good weekend."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fraternities are restricted enclaves of snotty people. The GODC is more like a fraternity. :evil:
The PB&J Theater Group, now THAT is truly a Club, specialized in arts & fun. :D
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Dr. Louis Judd wrote:I do agree that King's temper matches Lionel Twain's (though Twain's ego is nearer to Pete).

"I don't get it, Pop. Was there a murder or wasn't there?"

"Yes - killed good weekend."
Course our troop is on Indian Island not Two Two Twain.
Also there's no moose ;)
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

copper wrote:Peanut plays an awesome Lombard, I must say. Film that role Peanut, and you will be a star! :lol:
If he´s not nominated for anything in any award ceremony ... Im going to be mad. I mean, his acting have been really good in his past apperances (He deserved the [insert award name here] after LI: Macbeth! )
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

In order to avoid the bear attack, you must put someone you don't care about infront of you. Wish you had that sidekick of yous, huh Mr. Cop? =P

Peanut gung-ho to use that gun never ceases to amuse me.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
bhPixelFire

Post by bhPixelFire »

"Where's the kaboom? There's SUPPOSED to be an earth shattering KABOOM!"

Psalms 148:7 - KJV - "Praise the LORD from the earth, all ye dragons, and all deeps:"
Manic Mustelid

Post by Manic Mustelid »

. . .and it certainly looks like trouble is brewin' for Fido! :P

(also probably *bricked*)
bhPixelFire

Post by bhPixelFire »

Silly old bear...

Psalms 148:7 - KJV - "Praise the LORD from the earth, all ye dragons, and all deeps:"