POKEPETS! The (IC)

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Three people dressed in outdoor wear stood by a bench in the laboratory. After there classes and teachings of what was to happen the first job was to go here and see there new pokemon. the three trainers sighed as yet another trainer left with a nidoran. one trainer slouched in his chair and patiently waited, the second was more serious and glum as he sat straight and stared at the edge of the table they all sat or stood at. finally a professor greeted them and took them outside where many pokemon were running, playing, talking, or just relaxing. two trainers smiled at the sight of the many pokemon.
"well you three to start I am Proffesor Quin. As you can see there are many pokemon here to choose from and the choice of pokemon is yours. feel free to look around. To start off I will advise no more than three pokemon be taken this way the other trainers can have one as well. you already have the other equipment nessecary of a trainer. also before you leave make sure you pick up your starting salary, this will be helpful at the markets and such" the professor said before standing aside to let the trainers in to see more clearly. The room was large but not too large, a small little diving area was on one side and water pokemon stood by or swam in it. there was a small habitat for all kinds of pokemon and here and there other people fed some of the hungrier pokemon.

------------
Ruso looked around. he was at awe at the amount of pokemon that where in the room. he ducked quickly at a passing swallow and tailow flying together. he smiled more before walking around the room to see all the many pokemon. "this is amazing!, what do you guys think?" Ruso asked the others.
----------
Retarii one of the many evvees stood by his parents, his mother the vaporeon swam around in the nearby pool of water. His father was playing around with another grown pokemon. Him however stood there unknowing what to do.so he sat down in the grass before a small mound appeared in front of him. "huh?" he thought before a dugtrio sprang out, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!" he yelled in fright scaring the dug trio back down into its hole. he shook himself off and adjusted his bandanna around his neck. he then laid eyes on the trainers that just entered. then he slowly moved over to get a closer look.

(GAME BEGINS!)
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Re: POKEPETS! The (IC)

Post by hypernovatic »

"This is really cool!" Indigo replied, looking around. She almost stepped on a Bidoof and had to make a larger step to make sure she didn't.
-------
Ruiki was walking around with her father, who was an Absol. She noticed the trainers that walked in and walked up to them.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Jack was laying on his side, watching Barb play in the pool when the trainers and the professor came in. "Huh?" Jack's head darts towards the door, ears straight forward. He was used to the regular humans and the professor coming and going but the other three seemed different. Jack stands up and runs to the water's edge. "Barb. Come here, NOW!" he barks.

The buizel pops her head above surface. "Coming!" Barb shouts as she speeds towards the eevee. I wonder what's wrong, Jack usually keeps his cool about stuff. Better pick up the pace... Barb thinks, then begins swimming even faster.

Jack sits back down when Barb makes it to the shore. "Here." he commands. The buizel obeys without question. "Hold my paw and don't let go, until I say so." Jack extends his paw to Barb.

She does so, but is hesitant at first. Something really bad must be happening because that's what he said when our last human left us. Barb sits quietly and, for the first time, hears a deep rumbling come from Jack's chest. She is now scared, and fighting back tears. Don't take me away from Jack, please. Please don't take me away from Jack. Barb prays silently.

If these humans better not take me away from her, I don't know if I can control myself. I'm the one who found her egg. I'm the one who raised her. I'm the only one who never left her. His growls become louder the more he thinks.

Barb squeezes Jack's paw as if to reassure him that she won't let go. Jack quiets his growls down until they're barely audible to the pokemon. He watches the trainers' every move, and tightens his bandana with his free paw. There ya go, calm down. Barb thinks with tears still in her eyes.

The two sit silently, and wait for fate to determine where they go next.
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Ret stood alone, watching quietly from a far corner of the expansive room. He eyed the trainers warily, watching which pokemon they would choose. He stayed back as the other pokemon pushed in to see and meet the trainers.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Haze floated, looking at the trainers as they came and went. He really wanted to mess with some of them, but he knew that if he wanted to be a Gangar like his dad he'd need one of them to choose him, and he didn't want to ruin that by making them think he was nothing but a troublemaker. So he floated there, ignoring every prankster impulse.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Among the cacophony of Pokemon around, Hayazaki sat upright at a corner near the pond, munching on an Oran Berry he had found. He was sure glad he had Pickup as an Ability, he already found three today, and some other junk he didn't understand.

He do hope he gets chosen though, looking at the new trainers looking at them. He wanted to make his Papa and Mama proud. As such, he smiled his toothy smile at them.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine scratched his ear as the trainers came in.
They really do look funny. He said as he watched the red one looking around.
Suddenly, he hears a yell somewhere by the pool. Nine speeds over to the pool and pounces on the hole in the ground.
Gotcha! He said as he peaked into the ground. When he noticed that whatever was there had already left, he puffed.
Dangit. Almost had him! Nine sighed. he then looked up and noticed the evvee, standing up.
Oh, hello! I didn't see you there! he said. My name is nine! I'm an Arcanine! he said excitedly.

Emerras watched the Arcanine speed over to the pool.
I knew they were fast, but I didn't know they were that fast... Emerras thought.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

"retarii im an evvee. nice ro meet you" retarii said with a smile as his heightened fur slowly fell back into place.

°_____________
ruso looked at the arcanine and the evvee. keeping the two in mind before walking over and spotting a zigzagoon in the corner eating a berry. "so whats your name?" ruso asked kneeling down to get a better look of the zigzaggoon.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm so excited! Nine shouted as his tail wagged like a dogs.
Normally, Arcanine's are more cat than dog, but since he was 2 part dog and 2 part cat, he took both personalities.
Who do you think is going to pick you? he asked.

Alright, Professor Quin. Do you have files on that pokemon over there? Emerras asked, indicating the Arcanine near the pool.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

"all files are in the pokedexs after scanning the pokemon." quin said
_________
"i think one in the corner there by zigzaggoon" retarii said
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Nine looked over at the trainer retarrii pointed out.
He wears a lot of red, doesn't he? Nine asked.
Actually, all of them seem to wear a lot of one color, don't they? Nine asked.

What about his specific training experience? How much does he know about battling? Emerras asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ruiki walked over to the Arcanine and Eevee. "Hi." she said, waving.
--------------
Kateleo007 wrote:Jack was laying on his side, watching Barb play in the pool when the trainers and the professor came in. "Huh?" Jack's head darts towards the door, ears straight forward. He was used to the regular humans and the professor coming and going but the other three seemed different. Jack stands up and runs to the water's edge. "Barb. Come here, NOW!" he barks.

The buizel pops her head above surface. "Coming!" Barb shouts as she speeds towards the eevee. I wonder what's wrong, Jack usually keeps his cool about stuff. Better pick up the pace... Barb thinks, then begins swimming even faster.

Jack sits back down when Barb makes it to the shore. "Here." he commands. The buizel obeys without question. "Hold my paw and don't let go, until I say so." Jack extends his paw to Barb.

She does so, but is hesitant at first. Something really bad must be happening because that's what he said when our last human left us. Barb sits quietly and, for the first time, hears a deep rumbling come from Jack's chest. She is now scared, and fighting back tears. Don't take me away from Jack, please. Please don't take me away from Jack. Barb prays silently.

If these humans better not take me away from her, I don't know if I can control myself. I'm the one who found her egg. I'm the one who raised her. I'm the only one who never left her. His growls become louder the more he thinks.

Barb squeezes Jack's paw as if to reassure him that she won't let go. Jack quiets his growls down until they're barely audible to the pokemon. He watches the trainers' every move, and tightens his bandana with his free paw. There ya go, calm down. Barb thinks with tears still in her eyes.

The two sit silently, and wait for fate to determine where they go next.
Indigo walked over to the Eevee and Buizel. "Hello." she greeted, smiling.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Ret wandered around the room, not really talking with many other Pokémon. He spotted a Trainer talking with the Professor and some other Pokémon talking in small groups. There was a Ghastly floating alone in the middle of the room. He slowly shuffled over to it. "Hi..."
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
Hotep the psychic

"right now it differs between pokemon. like that dugtrio that sprang a bit ago evolved just yesterday. but the starters info again is in the pokedexs. scan the pokemon then all info appears even level moves and such." proffesor quin said.

retarii soon saw the mound of dugtrio moving around and watched it looking around the arcanine. he then crouched down and leaped at the dugtrio as it exited the ground. it turned and startled again dug under. retarii snapped his fingers in the failed attempt.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hello! the Arcanine greeted the new pokemon. My name is Nine! What's yours? he asked.

So he barely has any training... Emerras thought. But he looks slightly different than most Arcanine's... and that speed... Emerras decided he wanted the Arcanine, but wanted to look around before choosing definatly. He looked over and saw the ghastly pokemon, standing out, next to the scyther.
I'm not sure about the ghost, but the scyther looks like it could do some damage...
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Jack and Barb look up at the girl. Jack feels more relaxed around her, and Barb smiles.
"Hello, there! My name's Barb and this is Jack. He's a little shy, but he's usually pretty nice. He's my dad." Barb enthuses, still holding onto Jack.

"Hello." Jack mumbles. I'm not your Dad, I just found your egg and raised you." He whispers to Barb.

"That's what a Dad is, silly." Barb whispers back.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Indigo giggled when the two were arguing. "I'm Indigo. It's nice to meet you two. So, what are you two good at?" she asked.
-----------
"I'm Ruiki. It's nice to meet you. Are you excited?" Ruiki asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Hi, Indigo! Nice to meet you!" Barb exclaims. "I'm good at swimming, coloring, and I think they're called 'water type' moves."

"I haven't evolved yet so I'm not as powerful as I can be, if you're wondering about my battling capabilities. Otherwise, I'm good at puzzles, protecting my family and sewing." Jack informs the trainer, stroking his bandana.

"Why are you asking? Are you gonna be our new trainer?" Barb asks curiously.

"If you are, then you'll have to take both of us." Jack adds.

"Yeah! We're a twin package; it's all or nothing with us!" Barb's eyes twinkle when she talks.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:ruso looked at the arcanine and the evvee. keeping the two in mind before walking over and spotting a zigzagoon in the corner eating a berry. "so whats your name?" ruso asked kneeling down to get a better look of the zigzaggoon.
The Zigzagoon IS a timid one, so it was natural that he had wanted to scurry away when this red-clad trainer approached him, but he fought that instinct, digging one hindpaw into the ground. He maintained that smile though, and lowered the half-eaten Oran Berry down.

"Hello, I'm Hayazaki. What's your name, Mister Trainer sir?" he said, his voice squeaky.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As Lewis finally took his head out of his book (aura training for beginners), he saw that another group of trainers had arrived. He remembered his fathers advice. Be noticeable but don't stand out. Less screaming lunatic, more glittering jewel. Show off your strengths but not your ego. And above all else, don't start any fights. It will paint you as aggressive, which will turn off trainers who would want you for what you are, and turn on trainers who want you for something you're not. That shouldn't be hard. Just show them I'm smart. He mumbled as he picked up his book, walked towards the trainer looking at the sycther, sat down on a rock about a meter away from him, and kept reading.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hotep the psychic

"im ruso. and I think you are gonna come with me." ruso said smiling
--------
retarii now was elsewhere trying to get a pecha berry before a growlithe did. he jumped for it almost touching the bottem. "so close" retarii said jumping and bumoing into the growlithe.
"HEY WATCH IT THATS MINE!" the growlithe said jumping for the berry again
"No way that's mine" retarii said before finally tipping the berry.
a small argument ensued before a small beam of fire hit in front of one of the proffesors inside. after so growlithe broke out of the trees and then used his flamethrower attack again creating some smoke. he smiled before retarii hit him with pursuit. "HAH!" retarii said before the growlithe hit him with a tackle attack. retarii used watergun on the growlithe before they began a small chase of cat and mouse around the area.
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I want to stay with the basic 3. Water, Fire, and Leaf... but... The Scyther seems more appealing. Emerras thought.
He turned his head to see the riolu sit on the rock.
A riolu! he thought. Emerras tried all he could not call out the riolu right then and there. N-no. I need to stick with the basics... he said as he looked away from the fighter type. But I may not have another chance... The trainer thought. Finally, he gave in and walked over to the riolu.
Hey, you.
---
Nine watched as Retarii ran off, chasing another arcanine.
I'm really excited! What about you?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's fine, because I was going to pick you both anyway." Indigo said.
--------
"I'm really excited too. Who do you think is going to pick you?" Ruiki asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Korakc wrote:Ret wandered around the room, not really talking with many other Pokémon. He spotted a Trainer talking with the Professor and some other Pokémon talking in small groups. There was a Ghastly floating alone in the middle of the room. He slowly shuffled over to it. "Hi..."
"Uh, hi," Haze replied. then he realized that if he just floated around doing nothing, he'd never be chosen by a trainer. so he needed to at least try to socialize. "So, any of these trainers you're hoping to go with?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hotep the psychic wrote:"im ruso. and I think you are gonna come with me." ruso said smiling
Hayazaki's eyes sparkled. "Really? Oh thank you thank you thank you Mister Ruso sir!" The Zigzagoon leaped in place in happiness. "I'll be useful for you sir, really I will!"

Happiness Designer

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Korakc wrote:Ret wandered around the room, not really talking with many other Pokémon. He spotted a Trainer talking with the Professor and some other Pokémon talking in small groups. There was a Ghastly floating alone in the middle of the room. He slowly shuffled over to it. "Hi..."
"Uh, hi," Haze replied. then he realized that if he just floated around doing nothing, he'd never be chosen by a trainer. so he needed to at least try to socialize. "So, any of these trainers you're hoping to go with?"
"Not really in particular. What about you?" Ret replied.
~ Colors are good. ~
Hotep the psychic

ruso smiled at the jumping zigzaggoon and patted his head before thinking. "now which one should i get. i have two more choices" ruso said.
_______
retarii now sat on a rock next to a knocked out growlithe. he ate his pecha berry while eying everyone in the room as if the berry was going to get stolen. "i love pecha berrys" retarii thought
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I think the red guy would be a cool trainer! Nine replied.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah, he would." Ruiki agreed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Emerras told the Riolu to follow him, then continued over to the scyther.
Scyther. he said blankly.
---
Hey! It looks like the green guy already has his team. Nine said.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Wow, that was fast." Ruiki said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

hypernovatic wrote:"That's fine, because I was going to pick you both anyway." Indigo said.
Barb nudged Jack, "See? There's nothing to worry about!" Barb tells Jack, almost letting go of his paw.

Jack squeezed her paw, "Don't let go until I say so." he quietly reminds Barb.

"Sooo..who else are you gonna pick?" Barb looks up at the trainer.

"Why are you picking in the first place?" Jack asks.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I haven't decided yet." Indigo replied. "Each trainer gets a three Pokemon team, so yeah. That's why."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Korakc wrote:"Not really in particular. What about you?" Ret replied.
"Well, that girl in blue looks like she'll make a strong trainer," Haze replied, "So I think she'll have the best shot at taking me to beat the elite four. My dad's trainer was league champion a while back, I want to be on a strong team like he was."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Indigo sneezed. "Sorry about that." she apologized. She looked around and saw a Ghastly talking to a Scyther. He looks like he'd be strong. Indigo thought. "Would you guys mind following me?" she asked the Eevee and the Buizel. She walked over to the Gastly and looked him up and down. "Yep, I'm picking you. I'm Indigo and you are?" Indigo asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I'm Haze, and you won't regret picking me," Haze answered. "I'll be sure to help get you and the rest of the team into the League's hall of fame." While on the outside he was remaining calm, inside he was celebrating. And planning to tie the shoelaces of the other two trainers together, he'd been holding back for a while.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Happiness Designer

Ret watched as the Ghastly, Haze, go with the blue trainer before noticing the green trainer behind him. "Oh. Hello, I'm Ret."
~ Colors are good. ~
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Good to know. Well, you guys are my team." Indigo said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

ruso looks at the other two trainers wi there teams he looked at all the pokemon before seeing the absol again. with great gusto and speed he didnt miss his chance as he walked over quickley."omg your an absol! ive never seen one before. im choosing you.....wait whats your name then your accepted and you eevvee come here" ruso said.
_______
retarii heaing the trainer tossed his berry and sped down to him.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm Ruiki. It's nice to meet you." Ruiki said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT