Important - Account Confirmation E-Mail

What are we doing!?
Dissension

Important - Account Confirmation E-Mail

Post by Dissension »

Recently, several members changed their e-mail addresses and did not receive confirmation e-mails, causing their accounts to be disabled. If you experience this issue (or are otherwise locked out of your account), please contact housepets.moderation[at]gmail.com with your forum username and the e-mail address associated with your account. Please make your subject line specific to the situation (for example, "Disabled Account" or "Account Confirmation Failure"). Barring unforeseen circumstances, your account will be manually activated within 24 hours.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
RatHead

Re: Important - Account Confirmation E-Mail

Post by RatHead »

So is there no way to change the email? cause the email that I have it to send to is now gone (deleted, no longer using that service) and my "new" email refuses to get the Con Email.

HP! Messenger
Limp-in around eatin a dirty rubber Bizkit
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

PM me.

Invisan

Post by Invisan »

Im gonna kinda hijack this Thread now ^^

I had problems like that too when i tried to register. Diss was nice enough to enable my account when seeing my comment in ricks second stream.
But it seems the Moderation Email Account is not well watched. Im still waiting on a reply regarding my Patreon Donation and Access to the Donators Subforum.
Plus even though you already activated my acc Diss i never got an actual response from whoever handles that mail acc.
My Fan-Fic Fox goes to Heaven (again)

Well i have a furaffinity acc now so i can upload my Fanart somewhere else then imgur ^^ Come in and find out.
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

I'm very sorry. I've updated your account to reflect your status as a premium member. Please contact me if you have any account-related issues.

Invisan

Post by Invisan »

Thanks Dis. And no prob :) Just thought i would post something after a week ^^ If you need help or something just tell us here. I guess there are plenty of people who are willing to help you and the others running stuff around here. Me being one of them. If you need some help from tech site dont hazard to ask. Like i mentioned in the 500error thread.
My Fan-Fic Fox goes to Heaven (again)

Well i have a furaffinity acc now so i can upload my Fanart somewhere else then imgur ^^ Come in and find out.