Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Zander

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Zander »

"I- uhh... I- fine. I guess so." Felix followed Rikki

"no Thanks, I'm full" Rocky said, laying Back in the chair
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Alright then," Rikki said, taking Felix's paw and wandering about, "Let's see if we can run into him... By the way, quick question, 'cause I can't tell with cats: are you male or female?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Umm... I think so. Never really thought about it before. its just, I dunno, there!" He nibbled on one of the stacked patties before speaking again. "I thought everyone could see it tho." He looked at Trinket again, then back to his Food. "I wish that you could see it tho. It really is quite pretty," he added, staring intently at the over sized burger.
"Staring at your burger isn't going to eat it. You should eat your burger," Trinket said, smiling. He made a split decision. At the very least, he would be allowed to know about what he already knows...right? "No...uh, most people can't see that. At least, not without learning it first...my mom had to teach me. Most people can't see it, and most people don't believe you can see it. It's a part of the supernatural, and people usually call them 'Energy auras,' and it often says a lot about what a person is like. I actually haven't met a person that can see it naturally..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Neko

Post by Neko »

(I'm thinking it's around 7pm now.)

Mrs.Patterson finished eating, picking up everyone's plates and heading into the kitchen. "I think I'm gonna go to bed early, I'm exhausted." Cale pushed his chair out, slowly getting to his feet.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"So, You can see it then?" he asked pulling the burger apart in his hands. "I thought you might... Energy Auras..." he repeated it several times. He paused, and decided to eat the burger pieces separately. "So, I'm not... Normal, Am I?" taking a bite out of one of the patties, He felt like sitting again and slid down the wall.
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"So, You can see it then?" he asked pulling the burger apart in his hands. "I thought you might... Energy Auras..." he repeated it several times. He paused, and decided to eat the burger pieces separately. "So, I'm not... Normal, Am I?" taking a bite out of one of the patties, He felt like sitting again and slid down the wall.
Trinket's ears drooped. "That depends what you mean by normal. Normal's a loaded term, I think, and most people aren't normal. And me, I think normal is boring. You've always seen it, right? It's normal to you, and interesting to me." Trinket smiled again.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

" I see, so your saying that normal is... Bad?" He took a bite out of his burger. "But then..." he glanced at trinket, "Normal isn't fun... tho, so I guess that's... Good?" Zeke was more confused then ever.
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid scowled at Kytes, "Why you gotta be a-" he called Kytes something vulgar "-about it? Here I show you this treasured keepsake, and all you can do is complain about being a rich-" he called him something else "-with nothing to do. You know, back when I lived on the streets, I wished I had a dry place to stay when it rained. All I ever got was cardboard boxes, open doorways, and dingy basements I broke into. Can't you appreciate anything?"
Kytes would've facepawed from his own stupidity if he could without Sid seeing. I did it again?!? "It's a bad habit I've been trying to get rid of. And it always happens to come out at the wrong time with the wrong person. I'm sorry. I mean it. I was trying to say, 'No, I don't have anything more interesting,' not 'Yes, the nothing I have is better than the book.' I really need to work on my people skills. All the while he got out of the chair and started walking toward Sid.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer yelped as he was dragged after Rikki. When he was finally free, he stared at the chaos that suddenly broke out throughout the house, but before Pifer could register it all, it was over again, and evrything was normal. Pifer was just about to follow Rikki, when a voice sounded behind him. He turned, and his jaw droped as he came face to face with the weasel girl. The one Rikki had been distracted from. Pifer stared her for a minute, unable to speak. When he finally was able to find his voice the thing he could manage was a quiet, "Hi..."

-----WTF just Happened-----

Ian burst through the door if his house, dripping and panting, with Terry right behind him. The duo had made a beeline for home after mayhem broke loose at the BBQ, and had been caught in the ever morepowerful storm. Mrs. Faulkner heard the door and met the two at the kitchen. "What-" was all she could say, but Ian waved her off. He was just making his way upstairs when Terry spoke. "Umm... Where's my mom?" The mrs.'s responce was quick. "She left on a business trip, and said you were staying here for the summer." Ian's shoulders slumped, and he stomped up to bed.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid sighed, shifting in his chair. "Alright then... Why you gettin' up?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie gave the other weasel a werid look. "You okay? I'm Kylie by the way."

~~~~~Back in Kytesylvannia~~~~~

Kytes stopped. "I can't see the pictures from over there."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer gave a shaky laugh, scratching the back of his head. "Y-Yeah... just... Umm... You're a girl!" Pifer scolded himself as he spoke. He was acting like an idiot! "Er... My name's Pifer..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked up at him and back down at the book, "Oh... you wanna see some? uh... ok...." He started flipping through the pages, "Alot of these were taken with an old Polaroid we found, or are old, or are just sketches or notes..."
He flipped to one near the end, "So... This is the band right after I joined." He held up a page with a large photo of three teenaged boys with him, two were holding guitars, one was holding drumsticks, Sid was standing on a box at the bottom of the picture with a bass guitar hanging from around his neck. All of them were grinning, and Sid wasn't wearing a collar.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"I know that." He looks older than me, surely he's alrea- but I didn't smell any other girls, or weasels, in the forest. Maybe me and him are the only ones around here. Kylie thought to herself as smile appeared on her face. She started inching closer to him. "So, Pifer, what do you want to do?"

~~~~~Picture-eka~~~~~
Kytes walked over and stood behind Sid. He pointed to the guitar guy behind Sid in the picture, "That your dad?"
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Him? No, that's Steve. He plays Lead. That's my dad, Johnny." He pointed away from the older guitarist to the younger one, "He plays Rhythm and sings the lead parts. The rest of us do backup vocals. I think this was taken back in the late winter..." He pointed to his neck in the picture, circling it with his finger, "See? I don't have a collar, and AC didn't catch me until later in the spring..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"You were in the band while you were still a stray? Isn't that kinda risky?" Kytes pulled one of the chairs up next to Sid's and sat in it.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Yeah..." Sid sighed, "Their home venue, The Rusty Nail, had a policy that they let strays in, so I could go in and watch the shows. They needed a new Bass player when their old one quit, so they let me join. I didn't have to worry about being caught when I was with them, 'cause alot of people just assumed I was a pet who wasn't wearing a collar..." He sighed again, "I wasn't with them when AC caught me though, you know the rest..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Yeah," Kytes said, remembering the story. "Anyway, I'd love to hear you guys play sometime."

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:" I see, so your saying that normal is... Bad?" He took a bite out of his burger. "But then..." he glanced at trinket, "Normal isn't fun... tho, so I guess that's... Good?" Zeke was more confused then ever.
Trinket rolled his eyes and smiled. "I'm saying that everyone is interesting in their own way, and that makes things interesting for everyone else. And that is most certainly a good thing." Trinket took the last bite of his hot dog. "Hmm, that was good."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Alright then," Sid said with a nod, "I'll invite you as soon as we get a show around here, or maybe you can come over and here us practice some time... Anyway..." He flipped to the two pages before, "There's the Rusty Nail, there's us playing." He pointed to an old, beat up building on what looked like a minor street, and another of the band playing in the middle of a chaotic crowd of people, some of whom seemed to be dancing in the middle of the stage.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"It looks like it's seen better days," Kytes looked from the building to the crowd picture and stared at it for a minute. "It looks like you guys had lots of fans, too."
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid shrugged, "Yeah, I guess. The venue was always like that, and we were one of their regular opening acts..." He flipped to a page with a bunch of other pictures of him with other strays, mostly cats, but a few dogs too. In the first one, he was completely naked, his glasses drawn over his eyes in permanent marker, the second one he had the jacket, but the glasses were drawn again. "Yeah, and these were all my girlfriends when I was out on the street. All of them got caught by AC though, so I guess they're all pets with homes now, for better or worse..." He sighed again, running a paw over the two pages, circling it once around each picture. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss 'em... I'll add Sam when I know for sure it's gonna last..."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote: Trinket rolled his eyes and smiled. "I'm saying that everyone is interesting in their own way, and that makes things interesting for everyone else. And that is most certainly a good thing." Trinket took the last bite of his hot dog. "Hmm, that was good."
Zeke smiled and quickly finished the first patty. "That's good. erm, the er.. Both parts, I mean!" He looked at the burger again. "I was worried for a moment," His hands twitched, and he nearly dropped the bun. His ears drooped, "So, what exactly happened while we were down in that basement? I- I- don't really remember too well. Its all a blur."
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:Zeke smiled and quickly finished the first patty. "That's good. erm, the er.. Both parts, I mean!" He looked at the burger again. "I was worried for a moment," His hands twitched, and he nearly dropped the bun. His ears drooped, "So, what exactly happened while we were down in that basement? I- I- don't really remember too well. Its all a blur."
"Uh...things exploded. I think there was a shooting range down there, and, uh...well the light blew out, sending sparks and...sparks and firedu- gunpowder don't mix all that well." Trinket grimaced. "Not sure how I don't have any holes in me, considering I didn't have my luck charm! You must be pretty lucky too, since you didn't get hurt either. But...ultimately, it was kinda my fault because of the bad luck. Sorry..."
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke noded his head, as if he remembered something, but he didn't. "Wait, did you just say fire-dust?" he paused mid word, trying to make sense of it. "What do- Are you from the south?" He took another patty and bit it too. so many questions were buzzing through his head, he found it hard to concentrate on just one. He asked another, "Why do you need feel like everything was your fault? Ya break a mirror or something?" He was genuinely curious, as he finished off the second patty, staring now at Trinket's pendant. it seemed to reflect the many colors in its jewel.
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix almost laughed at the question. "if i was a girl, why would someone get mad because i sat to close to his girlfriend?"

Rocky got up, walking over to Cale. "im guessing you need me to carry you again, huh?" Rocky picked Cale up and started walking to his bedroom. "today was very tiring..."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Pifer gave Kylie a nervous smile, searching for some means of escaping this awkward situation. "W-Well, I was actually looking for- There!" He said, pointing into the hallway where Rikki was walking with a random cat in tow. "Him! I was looking for him! Hey Rikki!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Yea..." Cale thought back to everything that had happened that day, remembering what Sid had said. "Rocky, can I talk to you?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

He set Cale down on his Bed, Rocky sat down on his comforter on the floor. "You know you can always talk to me."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Well, I was talking to that cat earlier that broke us out of that van...And well he asked about you, and where you came from. I hope you're not mad, but I told him and he said that...that you belonged to a family and that we can't ever talk to police of animal control about that or they'd take you away...." Cale turned to Rocky, hoping he hadn't gone to far. He didn't want to lose him.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky thought about it. "Yeah, i kinda expected that... i'll be sure not to, though i dont like going around police or animal control anyway."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"I just wanted to make sure, cause ya know....I don't wanna lose you..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"aww Cale, im not going anywhere anytime soon." Rocky looked into Cales eyes.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale looked back into Rocky's eyes, I really hope not... Cale laid back down in his bed. "Yea...Well I'm gonna go to sleep now. If you want you can go back and watch TV."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid shrugged, "Yeah, I guess. The venue was always like that, and we were one of their regular opening acts..." He flipped to a page with a bunch of other pictures of him with other strays, mostly cats, but a few dogs too. In the first one, he was completely naked, his glasses drawn over his eyes in permanent marker, the second one he had the jacket, but the glasses were drawn again. "Yeah, and these were all my girlfriends when I was out on the street. All of them got caught by AC though, so I guess they're all pets with homes now, for better or worse..." He sighed again, running a paw over the two pages, circling it once around each picture. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss 'em... I'll add Sam when I know for sure it's gonna last..."
"That... sucks." Kytes honestly couldn't think of anything else to say. "Wait, why'd you draw sunglasses on?"

Kylie sighed, not realizing how awkward she was making Pifer feel. "Oh, okay then," she said sadly, turning away.

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

"yeah, i'll watch tv for a little bit." He turned on the tv, leaning back onto Cales bed. he started to drift into sleep, not knowing how tired he actually was.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale yawned, "Ok." He rolled over onto his side and quickly fell asleep.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Hmm? Oh, because those were taken before I got them, and I wanted to be able to show people. It's not me that the pictures are supposed to show, it's them, and I'd rather not show my eyes anyway..." He sighed, still staring at the pictures.

-------- Outside that room --------
"I don't know, you Housepets are weird! I never know what you're gonna get mad at." Rikki laughed. His ears suddenly shot up, hearing Pifer call his name, "Whoops! There's my friend! Gotta go!" he dropped the cat's paw and rushed over to Pifer putting his arm over his shoulder, "Hey there Kylie, I want you to meet my friend Pifer. Say hello!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

"Aah... W-Wait!" Pifer reached a hand out, grabbing Kylie's shoulder. "Ah erm maybe Rikki can wait." he was not going to blow this before he even started. Pifer brought his hand back nervously, running it through his headfur. "Umm... Do you live in the forest? I haven't seen you around." About that time, Rikki ran over, surprising Pifer a little. "Ah yeah," the weasel said. "We met."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie smiled before turning around, Just as planned. "No, I've been wandering around lately. My mother, father, and brother dissappeared a few years ago," she sighed. "So I went looking for them." She turned as Rikki ran up. "Yeah, we've just met."

~~~~~Through the Door~~~~~
Kytes looked at Sid quizzically, "Why not?"

RP Characters