HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: Pet Friendly: Blue Peak Shore

Post by Hotep the psychic »

anubis took a deep breath before looking down. "airs got a bit thinner. how high are we?" anubis asked,
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's not good at all." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Sorry to have him dash your dreams like that dear, but you knew better," Amber said, "For us, a tribe is 30 or more."
"Just, thinking ahead that's all," Luke said, looking up at the place.
The rabbit pushed open the door. "Then you better talk with the embassy. Nobody forbids you to invite more kittens to the party, though I see it difficult such a massive population injection. It would actually call for the Three Tribes Council, something that hasn't happened for a looong time."
Inside, it looked just like an ordinare warehouse...like those of Amazon, or any other big retail seller...only on a larger scale and with three subterranean levels visible from the entrance. Elevators and platforms connected the beehive levels. Apparently, no one there knew the meaning of 'taking a break'.
"Welcome to the Mall, guys," Donau said.
---
Hotep the psychic wrote:anubis took a deep breath before looking down. "airs got a bit thinner. how high are we?" anubis asked,
Wrecker giggled sarcastically. "Please! Not even halfway up! There are three more terraces before we are near the top! You sure you climbed all the way to Himalaya, foxy?"
"Give him a break," Rain intervened. "Far as we know, he didn't get to rest properly for a while. Apologize to him, will you?"
---
hypernovatic wrote:"That's not good at all." Shukaku said.
Fuji nodded frantically. "Yup! I told you! Here, certain...things, are for real! If you're not careful you may end up eaten by some very, very nasty things!" That said, the chipmunk hopped down onto the floor, holding his satchel, and started spreading holy bread crumbs so to make a circle around Shukaku's seat. "There," he said all satisfied with himself. "Now you are protected! Get back to work, tho, or someone else very alive will eat ya!" he pointed at the door.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"You're right." Shukaku said, finishing up the sketch of the One-Tail. "So, what do you do for fun?" he asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

I stay here. I have TV, I have ereader, I have food, I am safe. What else should a honest critter ask for?
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke almost dropped everything he had.

"Oh my!" he said. Amber simply looked around in stunned amazement.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"This place is the heart and blood of all human activities. Spencers made a point that here you must find *everything* you need, from cutlery to the helicopter's engine. We also have spare parts for the Sea Dragon ship, emergency rations, medicines... Please give me your lists. It's shopping time."
Hotep the psychic

" still as height goes air still tins out. decides i did say a little" anubis said before his stomach let out a small growl anubis then smiled before setting aside and opening his bag he took out a small leaf and began chewing it before closing the bag.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Only that leaf to quench your hunger?"
Hotep the psychic

"yep" anubis said closing the bag and readying hiself for more climbing
ImageImageImage
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The two looked at each other confused, and then back at their guide.

"Shopping? Shopping!?" The two felines said in unison.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Well, I call it that. Makes it more fun than 'let's go take what we need', don't you think? By the way, should you need some extra that you hadn't thought of before, this is the moment to ask for it."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Do you ever go play outside?" Shukaku asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Honestly I can never spell donaus name right none whatsoever

ic:

Amber shuffled her feet.

"Well, we've never been, on an occasion, to even, use the word," she said, taking their lists from Luke and handing them to the rabbit. Luke nodded.

"Went looking for a hat once, but that was bout it," Luke said, "Now that you mention extras, backpacks, and I think collars would be nice."

"Collars?" Amber asked him quizzically.

"Easy pockets," Luke explained, "Less likely to be picked."

"Ah," she said, nodding.
valerio

Post by valerio »

hypernovatic wrote:"Do you ever go play outside?" Shukaku asked.
Fuji's eyes widened like a deer's in front of a pack of wolves! "Outside, bad. Indoor, good. Yup yup!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Amber shuffled her feet.
"Well, we've never been, on an occasion, to even, use the word," she said, taking their lists from Luke and handing them to the rabbit. Luke nodded.
"Went looking for a hat once, but that was bout it," Luke said, "Now that you mention extras, backpacks, and I think collars would be nice."
"Collars?" Amber asked him quizzically.
"Easy pockets," Luke explained, "Less likely to be picked."
"Ah," she said, nodding.
Donau facepawlmed. "Yes, guess you're right and I just won the 'indelicate prize of the year, did I? Ok, here's the deal: Why don't you just wander around? Enjoy the place, and pick up what you think you want. Like, er, going for a hat, but without anyone asking you for the bill. Come, here are the carts!" He took a couple of large carts, the ones you found at IKEA, and pushed them toward the cougars, then hopped into one of them. "Forward, my brave! The booty awaits us!"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The two looked at each other again. Then at the carts.

Looking around, Luke saw that stuff was supposed to go in the carts, likewise, they were being pushed by the handles. Luke tucked their essentials under the pull out small cart of the one in front of him. Luke gently put both paws on the carts handle that was pushed towards him.

"We've, never done this before," Luke said, not sure of the thing.

Amber nodded, taking the other.

"This almost feels like one of those 'shouldn't be here cause we're not human' sort of things," Amber said, nervous.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Ahh, but here's the fun: Animals ARE supposed to be here and enjoy their time! All humans working here are hired on their animal-friendly personality. So, what kind of stuff do you want to start with?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

valerio wrote:Fuji's eyes widened like a deer's in front of a pack of wolves! "Outside, bad. Indoor, good. Yup yup!"
"Playing outside isn't bad, it's actually very fun." Shukaku said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
valerio

Post by valerio »

Fuji pointed at himself with both fingers. "See me? Small. Prey. See outside? Predators. Dangers. *everywhere*. Outside, bad. Indoors, safe... What do you do for fun? Hunt mice? Kill tiny defenseless creatures?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Just because there are predators out there does not mean that you're going to get eaten. And I haven't killed anything, nor will I ever." Shukaku said. "I play outside and draw for fun."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"But it just seems, strange, that's all, just, so strange," Amber said, pausing for a moment, not knowing where to begin. From what Luke did hear of shopping, it was always best that the 'woman took the lead', or something like that. So he got close behind her, softly almost as if walking on egg shells.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"But it just seems, strange, that's all, just, so strange," Amber said, pausing for a moment, not knowing where to begin. From what Luke did hear of shopping, it was always best that the 'woman took the lead', or something like that. So he got close behind her, softly almost as if walking on egg shells.
"Okay, thennn...let's start from scraps. What do you need, aside from the list?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:"The rules aren't mean, they are designed to teach," Khun said, "Now. BEGIN!"
At that, Levi performed the move was shown earlier, striking towards Khun's left ankle.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, considering the weather, ponchos would be good," Amber said, "Since, we lost Luke's at the station."

"Say, I just thought of something, we have to travel a bit, a tent would be good too," Luke said, looking around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Khun watched in approval, and went to lift his foot out of the way...
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Well, considering the weather, ponchos would be good," Amber said, "Since, we lost Luke's at the station."
"Say, I just thought of something, we have to travel a bit, a tent would be good too," Luke said, looking around.
"Traveling items at the other side of this level," Donau pointed in the direction. "Let's go!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xhunterko wrote:Khun watched in approval, and went to lift his foot out of the way...
Reginald just stood there as instructed, looking all intent while thinking about his next move, tongue tip sticking out from a corner of his mouth.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Khun lifted his foot out of the way in a quick movement! And if Levi didn't correct his move in time, Reginald would definitely be hit.
"Your certainly enjoying this," Amber said to the rabbit, slowly still making her way over. Luke followed, getting more nervous by the minute.
valerio

Post by valerio »

When the cart reached the shelves area, Donau hopped off the cart. He bowed to the cougars. "Please, pick up what you want. It's yours."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Again the two looked at each other.

Luke grabbed the rabbit in a hug and lifted him from the floor.

"Well, it looks like I picked up exactly one rabbit, where do you want him hon?" Luke said with a grin. Amber did her best to suppress giggles.

"Again, Donau, we don't get what you mean, heh. We have, never done this before," Amber said.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

xhunterko wrote:Khun lifted his foot out of the way in a quick movement! And if Levi didn't correct his move in time, Reginald would definitely be hit.
Levi was just barely able to avoid hitting Reg, redirecting his attack towards khun's calf. He needed to make every strike count if he was only limited to 5 attempts. hopefully redirecting didn't count as doing the move wrong.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Again the two looked at each other.
Luke grabbed the rabbit in a hug and lifted him from the floor.
"Well, it looks like I picked up exactly one rabbit, where do you want him hon?" Luke said with a grin. Amber did her best to suppress giggles.
"Again, Donau, we don't get what you mean, heh. We have, never done this before," Amber said.
"Okay, lass. Now, you said you need a poncho and a tent, right? Please put me down, lad, I'd like to keep a distance from your teeth thank you. Go that rack, see? Pick up a poncho, and try it. If it fits, put it into the cart. And those yellow boxes over there? Those are inflatable insta-tents. Pick one, I'll show you."
---
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Levi was just barely able to avoid hitting Reg, redirecting his attack towards khun's calf. He needed to make every strike count if he was only limited to 5 attempts. hopefully redirecting didn't count as doing the move wrong.
This time, Reginald's sword came in the way, and it deviated Levi's attack. As instructed, the pup had bent sideward to his limits, but he had managed not to move one foot.
(OOC - if that was wrong, tell me. I'll correct.)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Trying on clothes seemed like it would take a while, so the thought she'd do that last. The concept of a relaxed environment and free time were still alien to her. Amber walked over there and picked up the smallest box she saw, examining it.

"Inflatable?" She asked, looking it over.
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yush. here, let me show you..." Donau picked a 'box' and opened a lid, revealing a yellow button. He put the box down on the floor, and pressed the button.
With a loud 'hiss' and popping sound, the 'box' inflated, opened up and took the shape of a small plastic tent fit for two humans! "Impermeable, fireproof, bladeproof. Ok, it can't stand an heavy assault, but a gun and a knife can be stopped. Oh, and its material can stand a forest fire, though I don' recommend setting up one to test it."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Luke observed the tent with a bit of a shock at first. Then put a finger to his lips.

"Kinda small don't ya think hon?" Luke asked Amber.

"Well, I don't, want us, to cost, too, much," she said hesitantly.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Luke observed the tent with a bit of a shock at first. Then put a finger to his lips.
"Kinda small don't ya think hon?" Luke asked Amber.
"Well, I don't, want us, to cost, too, much," she said hesitantly.
"It's for free. As long as you take what you need to get started on your new life, you don't have to pay what you get here today. So don't worry. Deal?"
Hotep the psychic

anubis breathed steadily as he looked down for the thirteenth time on there climb to the top from the stairs. the greenery astounded him as well as the many ancient statues. being so curious anubis was now half way through on a notebook writing down findings and other notes to what he found.
(nit sure where character is on climb but putting post in.)
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Soon we will be reaching the second terrace," Rain said. "There lives an eccentric bunch of 'philosophers' or something like that. They are said to have collected a lot of anedoctes about the island's history."
Hotep the psychic

"cool.....wait philosphers?.....i hate philosophy....." anubis said looking back and forth from hus journal to the stairs. his mouth held a pencil as he erased a mistake before using the pencil again
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Uh, just offer them a morsel of food and they're good," Wrecker said. "They're not a bad bunch only...a bit spaced out."
Hotep the psychic

"spaced out how?" Anubis asked looking at wrecker now in curiosity.
ImageImageImage
valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, they think they have some special connection with the divinities or something. But again, they live like self-reclused, and those kind of people always talk funny."