Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Neko

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by Neko »

Mrs.Patterson had just pulled the chicken potpie from the oven and set it onto the stove when Rocky came in. She pulled off her mittens and ruffled Rocky's head fur with her hand. "I just pulled it out of the oven, so it needs to cool down a bit. Why don't you set the table," She grabbed 3 plates and 3 forks, handing them to Rocky. "When you're done with that come back for the glasses and napkins, alright?"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"What, you mean that you cant see it? I thought everyone could!" He pondered for a moment on what this could mean, grabbing some cheese and piling it on the bun. "Like, I see it all the time, people just kinda glow a bit when they get lucky, or something, But you, you glow a lot, and not just one color!"
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Ok!" Rocky grabbed the tableware and walked over to the table, he looked down at them. "Err-" he placed the plates down first, then the spoons and forks on top of them. "I think thats how they were before..." He walked back into the kitchen. "Uhh- i think its set... is it cooled off yet?" ((Rockys face: =D ))
Last edited by Zander on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"Alright then, come on. Let's get inside." He took the cat's paw and started leading him back up the sidewalk. "My name's Rikki, I live with the local Ranger, what about you?"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Zander

Post by Zander »

"oh- uhh my names Felix. Felix Gray. im going to be coming back every week... though i really dont want to."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Alright Felix, nice to meet you. Why are you out in this rain? It's thundering and lightninging, not to mention that it's cold and heavy. You should be inside." Rikki called to the cat as he led him by the paw through the storm which was somehow getting worse, the wind getting stronger and blasting the rain against them in large gusts. Rikki adjusted his plastic-bag to his torso again, giving up his head to shield his body from the wind.
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Almost, still needs a few minutes. What do you want to drink? Tea, lemonade, water? Cale usually has Milk or lemonade."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Jacob grabbed the inhaler and put it in Enya's mouth. "Breathe, Enya, breathe..." He coughed a couple times and put his hand on her back
She breathed heavily on the inhaler, but for some funny reason her lungs rejected the medical aid from it and suddenly spat it out. She fell onto the wooden floor of the porch and gripped her chest as she started another series of coughs.

Sprawled unto the ground, she struggled to get up but simply couldn't as she was held down by the pains in her chest. She slowly struggled to point to Jacob in the direction of her house.

"Dr........Rashid....." she inhaled and exhaled, gasping for air.
"Someone watch Enya!" Jacob shouted, "I have to go get help!" He ran across the street and ran straight into Enya's house. "DR. RASHID!!!"
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
Zander

Post by Zander »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Alright then, come on. Let's get inside." He took the cat's paw and started leading him back up the sidewalk. "My name's Rikki, I live with the local Ranger, what about you?"
"Alright Felix, nice to meet you. Why are you out in this rain? It's thundering and lightninging, not to mention that it's cold and heavy. You should be inside." Rikki called to the cat as he led him by the paw through the storm which was somehow getting worse, the wind getting stronger and blasting the rain against them in large gusts. Rikki adjusted his plastic-bag to his torso again, giving up his head to shield his body from the wind.
Felix sighed, "Well, i think i really messed things up with most pets around here... I dont want to talk about it."

Rocky thought a little bit "ill take water..." not because he necessarily liked it, but because he didn't know what lemonade or tea was..

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well Felix, when stuff like that happens, you just gotta learn from your mistakes and start over from there. You know? Things'll work out if you just keep trying. Almost there..." Rikki pressed a little further, turning into the driveway as another gust of wind sent a blast of cold water into their faces.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix shielded his eyes from the freezing water. as they approached the house Felix looked up, realising whos house it was. He stopped "Oh, nonono. i'd rather stay out here and die then go in there.!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:He looked away from a room he had been peering into, "Huh? Oh that? Yeah, Sam gave that to me earlier, 'cause I wanna try to look a bit less... uh... threatening. Anyway, this room looks fine..." He went into the room which had a couple chairs. He hopped into one and lied sideways in it, leaning back on one arm, his legs dangling over the other. "Ok, so I guess we can wait in here for a few minutes. So... You got anything to talk about?"
"Sam?" Kytes walked into the room and sat in a chair. "Oh, the fox girl." He thought for a second. "What was in that book thing?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"What, you mean that you cant see it? I thought everyone could!" He pondered for a moment on what this could mean, grabbing some cheese and piling it on the bun. "Like, I see it all the time, people just kinda glow a bit when they get lucky, or something, But you, you glow a lot, and not just one color!"
"What? I really don't know what you're talking about." And truthfully, he really didn't. Maybe he would remember something? "What do you mean, glow? And colors? I know a lot about the supernatural, but I can tell you that most people don't glow all the time..."
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid put his hands behind his head as he got comfy in the chair, "Yeah, Sam's really cool. I asked her out pretty soon after I met her, really nice girl. Of course, I bet you're probably weirded out by the idea of a Cat dating a non-cat, so I won't get into it..." He sighed, reaching into his pocket, "So you mean this thing? It's a scrapbook of sorts, I keep important stuff in it, like notes and pictures, so I can remind myself of important things. I guess I could leave it in the house now, but I'm kinda used to carrying it around like this, so I just leave it in here." He pulled out the book and flipped through the pages, going across the many pictures and notes.

---------------- In front of the house... ----------------
Rikki was jolted to a halt when the cat planted his feet in the ground. "What? It's pouring rain! We have to get inside!"
BOOM! Crackle!
CRASH!
A thunderbolt stuck a nearby tree, splitting off a limb, which crashed to the ground. Rikki let out a screech of surprise as he grabbed the cat's arm and forcefully dragged him into the house, slamming the door shut behind him. "That was close!" he panted. Their ears rang from the sudden blast.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Mrs.Patterson got Rocky a glass of water, setting it down next to a glass of milk and a glass of tea and napkins. "Alright just go put these at the table and we'll be ready to eat. Oh, and tell Cale it's time to eat after you''re done."
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix didn't know what was scarier, the fact he almost died, or the fact that he was in the house.
He pressed up against the wall by the door, quickly looking around the place for any signs of anybody who was dangerous to him.

"c-can i-i wait here?" he was shivering from the cold and shaking in fear at the same time.

Rocky nodded, taking the assortment of items to the table. he quickly walked back into the living room where Cale was. "Hey, its time to eat... do you want me to carry you? or are you ok?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki was starting to find this cat rather silly, "No, we're dripping with cold water, come on. Let's get some towels so we can dry off." He took the cat to the bathroom, picking up a towel, "Looks like the last one. Shake off for a second and we'll just have to share it." He got down on all fours and vigorously shook himself off before grabbing the towel and rubbing his head with it.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale looked down at his throbbing foot then back to Rocky. "Carrying would be nice, It still hurts a lot..." He gave Rocky a sheepish grin.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid put his hands behind his head as he got comfy in the chair, "Yeah, Sam's really cool. I asked her out pretty soon after I met her, really nice girl. Of course, I bet you're probably weirded out by the idea of a Cat dating a non-cat, so I won't get into it..." He sighed, reaching into his pocket, "So you mean this thing? It's a scrapbook of sorts, I keep important stuff in it, like notes and pictures, so I can remind myself of important things. I guess I could leave it in the house now, but I'm kinda used to carrying it around like this, so I just leave it in here." He pulled out the book and flipped through the pages, going across the many pictures and notes.
Kytes adjusted himself in the chair; now he was sitting on it with his back on the seat, his legs dangling off the back, and his head up-side down. "Interesting..." he sighed sarcastically.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked at Kytes, closing the book in his paws, "What? You've got something better on you?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Buckdida wrote: "What? I really don't know what you're talking about." And truthfully, he really didn't. Maybe he would remember something? "What do you mean, glow? And colors? I know a lot about the supernatural, but I can tell you that most people don't glow all the time..."
Zeke tilted his head. "They don't? Cause I see em all the time!" he was thoroughly confused at this point, "I dunno, Its almost like your Magic!" he chuckled for a moment, in a bit of disbelieving of what he had just said. Although, It did make sense. he paused. "I dunno."
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Yeah, all of this nothing." Kytes waved his arms over himself to emphasize all nothing he had. "I hate rain, always leaves ya with nothing to do."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid scowled at Kytes, "Why you gotta be a-" he called Kytes something vulgar "-about it? Here I show you this treasured keepsake, and all you can do is complain about being a rich-" he called him something else "-with nothing to do. You know, back when I lived on the streets, I wished I had a dry place to stay when it rained. All I ever got was cardboard boxes, open doorways, and dingy basements I broke into. Can't you appreciate anything?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix got less and less comfortable as he got further into the house. after Rikki shook off Felix soon followed right behind, grabbing the towel and drying himself off.
"So- whos your friend that you came to check up on?"

Rocky walked over to the couch, smiling. he picked Cale up, brining him to the table and setting him in a chair. "There ya go."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"He's a weasel from the forest." Rikki said, working the other side of the towel down his body, "I had to leave with a cat who got hurt, so I ended up leaving him here alone. I gotta find him in a bit. So what's so bad about being in here? It's warm and dry, and there's food if you're hungry..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Thanks..." Cale situated himself in the chair, wincing as he accidentally bumped his foot into something. Mrs.Patterson entered the room, setting the chicken potpie in the center of the table. She used a serving spoon to put a helping onto each plate before taking her seat. "Dig in! Just be careful that it's not to hot."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:Zeke tilted his head. "They don't? Cause I see em all the time!" he was thoroughly confused at this point, "I dunno, Its almost like your Magic!" he chuckled for a moment, in a bit of disbelieving of what he had just said. Although, It did make sense. he paused. "I dunno."
Trinket's tail poofed out, and he bit down hard enough on his hot dog to taste blood. "*Cough* Magic? *cough cough* uh, what do you mean?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

"A weasel eh?" Felix cringed again when the question was asked. "Well, its just that everybody takes little things so seriously... like, this dog almost suffocated me against a wall because i "Lied" to him. and another shoved me up against a wall because i was sitting too close to his "girlfriend"... Is everyone like that? it just doesnt seem like the nicest place ever..." Felix finished drying off, dropping one side of the towel so that Rikki was holding the whole thing.

Rocky sat down, he sniffed in the delicious aroma, closing his eyes. he let out a "ahh~" and started to dig in. He stopped when he realized how hot it was. he started blowing, trying to cool the food off.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale blew on his food to cool it down before taking a bite. "Mmm, good as always mom!" He then started to really dig in, realizing he hadn't eaten anything all day. "Well thank you Cale. How about you Rocky, do you like it?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"I dunno, you just glow. Maybe that good luck Banner has something to it!" He shrugged and tried to take a bite of his massive burger, but moments later, he decided that it was bigger then his mouth. "I guess, you just have that kind of... charm about you." He had no clue that he had punned, and was unaware that Trinket had tensed.
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

Rocky finished his first bite and answered. "its really good! but isnt everything you make good?" he blew on his next bite this time, before eating it.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki sighed, finishing himself off with the towel, being thorough, "Well, some people are just like that. You just have to walk around them and not let them walk on you. You know? I don't really know any of the people you're talking about, but there's alot of nice pets around here..."
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Well thats good to hear." Felix responded, feeling a little safer with Rikki around.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Cale seems to think so, so I suppose you could say that." She smiled before blowing onto her food to cool it down.

"Uh-huh, mom always makes great meals." Cale took a drink of his milk.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Hey, maybe you can show me to these dogs who are causing you problems and I can talk to them a bit for you? It's not right for them to be picking on you like that..." Rikki said, tossing the towel down with a smile, putting the other hand on Felix's shoulder.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"I dunno, you just glow. Maybe that good luck Banner has something to it!" He shrugged and tried to take a bite of his massive burger, but moments later, he decided that it was bigger then his mouth. "I guess, you just have that kind of... charm about you." He had no clue that he had punned, and was unaware that Trinket had tensed.
It was very, very hard to swallow that piece of hot dog that Trinket had in his mouth. Was Zeke just messing with him? Was he bluffing? Or was he just entirely oblivious, just getting lucky with what he was saying? He stopped to think for a moment. 'Bright colors, glowing? Oy, stupid me. Energy auras. But he's not even focused!' Trinket stole a glance at Zeke while chewing on his hot dog. 'That's what threw me. How could he be seeing auras passively? I've never heard of such an ability. But he did get my colors right...blue and a pinkish...'
"Uh...I guess...I guess I do," Trinket said, wiggling his pendant. "So, uh, you've always seen this glow around people?"
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Umm... I think so. Never really thought about it before. its just, I dunno, there!" He nibbled on one of the stacked patties before speaking again. "I thought everyone could see it tho." He looked at Trinket again, then back to his Food. "I wish that you could see it tho. It really is quite pretty," he added, staring intently at the over sized burger.
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

"well, I'm pretty sure one went home... I forgot his name... And the other should be here. I mean it is his house and all." Felix walked out the doorway, into the hallway.

Rocky finished his plate of potpie and gulped down the whole glass of water. He had a habit of doing that, eating his whole meal and then drinking after.

(going to bed, on iPhone)

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale finished his meal shortly after Rocky, drinking the rest of his milk. "Do you want a second helping?" "No thanks, I'm full..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki thought, "Oh, you mean Shep? Yeah, I talked to him after he got his nose busted by another cat. He seemed like a nice guy, just a little jumpy and wreckless. He probably just overreacted or something... You wanna try and find him now?" He asked, opening the door.