Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

"'Volunteer Day'? Where at?" Sid asked, picking up the towel and starting to vigorously rub himself dry...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke was startled as he was shaken off of trinket in his sudden flurry of motion. He smiled tho, when Trinket put the banner back on his ear. It felt like some weight had been lifted off his chest. "Good to see that that something is right again. I'm just happy to see you smile." He beamed. but in the back of his mind, he couldn't help feel like he had forgotten something.
~Rubin
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Buckdida wrote: "...!!! MY EAR BANNER! YOU FOUND MY EAR BANNER!" Trinket's mood was completely derailed as he snatched the banner by its pink ribbon, swinging it around in the air, and clipping it to his ear.
"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou," he rapidfire delivered as he hugged this new dog. "Where did you find it?! I've been looking for it since this morning!"
"Oof! Hey hey easy there, now as for your question, I found it hanging under a tree in the morning."

"So... that ring... or banner is yours?*Sigh* I'm so sorry about that" said Xuan with his ears laid back a bit.

"So let me put things together now, that banner really is a good luck charm, and it really does brings you luck?"

Hmm... now that explains... Xuan paused a while while thinking.

"Heh, guess what? It actually helps me to cure my sprain this morning!" Xuan continues to be amazed by the fact that this ring is the direct cause to his constant lucky events he encountered today.

"Great, now that you have got back your ring, come on, cheer up and lets head back to the party," Xuan said as he stands up, ready to move. "Hmm... assuming the party is still going on after all these chaos..." He mumbled.
Last edited by CY_Law on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Kytes sighed. "I don't think it's an actual day for everyone, Mom seems to have one once a week." Kytes had finished cleaning the collar and had started shaking it dry. "She said she was going to the pound today, but normally she goes to more than one place a day, so she could be anywhere. Here," he said, tossing the collar to Sid.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid caught the collar in midair, "Volunteer day at... the pound?" He gave a shudder, "You know, I really appreciated the people who volunteered at the shelter when I was in there, at least, the ones who'd actually do things with me, but I don't think I'd ever wanna go back there and do it..." he looked down at his spiked collar for a second, turning it in his hands, before putting it back on. He walked over to the rest of his stuff, swiping his old, beat-up wallet as he passed the sink. He picked up his Jacket, seeing the things underneath as he pulled it over himself, kneeling down to pick them up "Dude, were you like, going through my pockets?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"Only to get everything out." Kytes jumped out of the sink and turned off the water. "You wouldn't want everything ruined from the water, would you?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Oh, ok, I guess that works... Thanks. So... you find anything interesting?" Sid asked, his thoughts turning to the large bag of catnip...
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

CY_Law wrote:"Great, now that you have got back your ring, come on, cheer up and lets head back to the party," Xuan said as he stands up, ready to move. "Hmm... assuming the party is still going on after all these chaos..." He mumbled.
"I KNEW it was in that tree!"
Trinket shrugged and put on an unsure smile. "Well...the luck in this charm is so powerful...it basically reverses the effects of my curse. Who knows. Maybe it just might be enough to turn this party around." He walked over to Zeke, grabbed his arm and pulled him up off the floor. "Com'on. Let's see if we can find something to eat. I'm starved!"
Pendant: Kytes, Rikki, and Sam can now use the +2 CHA boost when they want
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Neko wrote:
Sam pulled Zeke to his feet, rushing out to follow Frank only to see him crash and burn. She was about to help him when she heard cries for help coming from the basement. She did a 180 and ran to the basement entrance, slowly descending into the darkness. "Is someone down here?" Her eyes slowly adjusted until she could see Shep sprawled out on the floor, quickly rushing over to him."Shep is that you? Are you alright?"
Zander wrote:As Joy was being led out her ears perked up toward a sound. she stopped, turning around. Hey... isnt that- "SHEP!" She quickly departed from the group of pets and ran down the stairs toward Shep. "Shep! shep are you ok?!" she got on her knees.
"AAH IT HURTS!!!" Shep screamed out, grabbing his ankle (does that apply to HP! dogs too??)) He panted and looked up to see the fox Sam and his girlfriend coming to his aid. He teared and whimpered as he tried to move, forcing himself but he screamed in pain everytime he tried to. His ankle was now frozen Ina position were he can't flex his foot to get up and it hurt with every attempt. "Sam....Joy...ugh. You'll have to haul me outta here....I can't....move...Agh!" Shep howled out as he feet touched the ground, recoiling back with pain. Shep gripped his head, wishing this suffering would stop.

((I forgot about Jacob and Enya at the grill. I'll go back to edit the post which the grill fire happened and I'll come back here to edit too...))
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
CY_Law

Post by CY_Law »

Xuan just realized he hadn't eaten anything, too, since he was so eager to visit the shooting range, but after this incident, he might think otherwise.

He walked past the entrance to the shooting range, where heavy smell of gunpowder oozing out of it,
Well... maybe next time... Xuan thought as he proceeds out to the place where the party was held.
Image Credits go to NickCole

Xuán Law: Brookshire Meadows S-4 P-10 E-3 C-3 I-9 A-5 L-8

An illustration of my Rp character by Zander (thanks!)
Another illustration by ctcmjh (thanks!)
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"I'm not hungry. honest!" Zeke's stomach growled, betraying his words. "well, maybe a little..." so that's what I forgot! Lunch! "Where is the food?" he asked, taking a few steps, before falling on the ground. "Ow... whats with this gravity stuff?"
~Rubin
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:"Oh, ok, I guess that works... Thanks. So... you find anything interesting?" Sid asked, his thoughts turning to the large bag of catnip...
Kytes looked down at his wet feet. "Not really," he said, taking a towel and drying his feet.

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid sighed, "Oh well then... So, I wonder what else there is to do here... I still need to talk to that dog I decked..." He shook himself a bit to fluff himself out, gave his glasses and the end of his tail one that check, and tossed the towel in the pile that was already there. "C'mon, wet-foot-dry-foot." he said, opening the door and moving out.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Joy and I will have to hold both of your sides and help you up the stairs." She knelt down next to Shep, putting his left arm over her shoulders and motioned for Joy to do the same.

-------

Rocky looked confused at his mom... "uhh.. I've liked everything you've made so far... so I guess that sounds good."

Cale rolled over to face Rocky, deciding he wasn't going to fall asleep. "You'll like it, Mom makes all sorts of good food."

"That's cool..." Rocky thought back to the shelter, where they were fed warm dog kibble everyday

Cale yawned taking a look at the TV."So, what are ya watchin?"

"I don't know... its about this dog.. and all these weird creatures appear and he has to save his owners.. Rocky drifted into thought.

"Oh, courage the cowardly dog. Yea, he runs into a lot of weird stuff and the old guy doesn't even like him. Meh," Cale lounged against the couch's arm rest.

"how is you foot doing? you seem a lot better then before...Rocky rolled over toward Cale.

Cale looked down at his foot, "Besides the throbbing pain and the fact that I can't walk on it....It's just fine."

ouch..Rocky thought back to the training camp, where dogs got in fights where fur and skin were sheared straight off... luckily Rocky hadn't been stupid enough to get in the middle of one, though he occasionally started one... "You know you need to stop thinking back to-" he stopped when he realized he was saying it out loud. "err-"

Cale looked to Rocky, "Stop thinking back to what?"

"oh... umm.. nothing.. just thinking out loud."Rocky let out a fake chuckle toward the end. Great, now he thinks your weird.. good going...

"Oh, ok..." Cale turned his attention back to the TV. As they sat and watched TV, the aromas from the kitchen wafted into the living room, teasing their noses with the delicious smells of the cooking potpie."Smells like it's almost done."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:"Joy and I will have to hold both of your sides and help you up the stairs." She knelt down next to Shep, putting his left arm over her shoulders and motioned for Joy to do the same.
Joy nodded and mimicked, putting her arms around and struggling to pick up Shep.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

"Urgh...." Shep murmured as Sam And Joy picked him up, his head spinning from all that pain in his ankle. "God...this hurts..." Shep said when his foot kept touching the ground. He constantly tried to lift it up, but was too tired to do so.

He turned to Joy, who was now struggling under his weight. He felt sorry, but helpless as he couldn't move. "Joy......th...thank you..." he said, giving her a kiss in the cheek.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Sam tried to help support for of Shep's weight, leading the three of them up the stairs. "Just make sure you support him and we'll reach the top in no time."
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:Enya was coughing away madly as she accidentally inhaled the poisonous fumes which burned from the trash can. As she and Jacob were being led outside by Robert she suddenly dropped to her knees and started breathing heavily. She then began coughing again. " JACOOOOB!!!!" Enya screamed as she held her chest like she would on many occassions. A small stream of blood began flowing from her mouth and began dripping on the floor.
Jacob grabbed the inhaler and put it in Enya's mouth. "Breathe, Enya, breathe..." He coughed a couple times and put his hand on her back
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
DarkHeartsAndSuch

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Sid sighed, "Oh well then... So, I wonder what else there is to do here... I still need to talk to that dog I decked..." He shook himself a bit to fluff himself out, gave his glasses and the end of his tail one that check, and tossed the towel in the pile that was already there. "C'mon, wet-foot-dry-foot." he said, opening the door and moving out.
Kytes finished his feet and slid the towel into the corner. He ran after Sid, "You know where he is?"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"No, and I never got his scent... We'll have to..." He stopped as he walked out into the main room, seeing the chaos before him. No one else had just gotten up and stopped the fire like he had, they'd all done their own strange things. He didn't see the dog and wasn't going to try looking for him in this mess. He turned around, grabbing Kytes and walking back, "Nevermind. Let's just stay out of the way until this place makes sense again..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"What are we going to do then?" Kytes said, walking next to Sid. "We can't just hide in the bathroom until it does."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Well, there's a few more rooms in this hallway, if you wanna just find an empty one, we could get into some of that catnip and kill a few hours cuddling on it or something..." Sid idly remarked, patting his jacket as they wandered down the hallway.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes stopped walking and looked over at Sid with a slightly worried look. "Cuddling?"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid looked back at him, also stopping. "Yeah, you know, cuddling. Oh wait, dude, have you never done catnip before? 'Cause this is a bad time to start..." He gestured back at the chaos behind them. "You wanna just talk or something then?"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"I'm not hungry. honest!" Zeke's stomach growled, betraying his words. "well, maybe a little..." so that's what I forgot! Lunch! "Where is the food?" he asked, taking a few steps, before falling on the ground. "Ow... whats with this gravity stuff?"
"Gravity hates a lot of people," said Trinket, chuckling. His mood had improved tremendously. "There was probably some outside, but I think it's raining now. They probably quickly brought things in, so let's just head to the back again. There's probably food around there. Here." Trinket bent down and offered his shoulder. "You look a little tired. You can lean on me, if you want."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"No, I haven't." Kytes looked into the room, then back at Sid. "I kinda want to get out of this house," he said, still smelling a little bit of smoke in the air. "But it's still raining, isn't it?"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Sid sighed, "Yeah, I thought of that, but I just took a shower, and I don't wanna end up like those two mudballs we saw earlier... There's gotta be a quiet room somewhere in here though, we just gotta look." He started exploring again.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

Zeke struggled to his feet, climbing Trinket as support. "Thanks. I don't know why I feel so weak..." He stammered, pointing to what he thought was the back door. "On to food! and feast!" looking over at Trinket leaning on him heavily, he added in a hushed tone, "By the way, Iv been meaning to ask you this for a wile now... Do you normally glow like that? its kinda cool!"
~Rubin
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:Zeke struggled to his feet, climbing Trinket as support. "Thanks. I don't know why I feel so weak..." He stammered, pointing to what he thought was the back door. "On to food! and feast!" looking over at Trinket leaning on him heavily, he added in a hushed tone, "By the way, Iv been meaning to ask you this for a wile now... Do you normally glow like that? its kinda cool!"
Trinket stumbled for a moment, but quickly regained his footing. "No, no, I uh, usually don't. It's part of my collar's special flashlight," he said, spouting his usual cover for when he made the collar glow. "Thanks for reminding me..." Trinket reached up and tapped the jewel on his collar twice, causing the ambient glow to subside. "It, uh, uses up a lot of energy if I forget. Ohh! Look! Food!" Trinket had spotted a table that had been brought inside, with cooked burgers and hot dogs.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki looked out at the rainy late afternoon from the front of the animal-hospital. He'd have to walk through it: good thing it wasn't far from the development. He peered into a nearby trashcan, leaning over the side to grab two relatively clean plastic bags out. He washed them in the rain by holding them out from under the drop-off-lane's awning before pulling them back in and vigorously shaking them out. He used a claw to cut them both open in the front and bottom, pulling them both on as raincoats, one on his back and one on his head. It wasn't much, but it'd keep the rain from chilling him.
Now prepared, he took one look back at the hospital before scurrying off into the rain, heading back to where Pifer was...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kytes followed Sid throughout the house. He thought about the thing he found in Sid's pockets, "So, why do you have two collars?"

RP Characters
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix shivered in the cold rain, his arms clenched around his chest, trying to stay warm. He got up from the street curve and started heading home, but was soon stopped by the odd sight of a raccoon wearing 2 plastic bags over himself, running through the rain.
He shouted to him. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Rocky sniffed the warm, delicious air inside his house. "Mmm... that smells good!" He turned to Cale.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Cale could smell it as well, his mom was a great cook. "Why don't you go see if it's ready yet."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

He looked away from a room he had been peering into, "Huh? Oh that? Yeah, Sam gave that to me earlier, 'cause I wanna try to look a bit less... uh... threatening. Anyway, this room looks fine..." He went into the room which had a couple chairs. He hopped into one and lied sideways in it, leaning back on one arm, his legs dangling over the other. "Ok, so I guess we can wait in here for a few minutes. So... You got anything to talk about?"

---------------- Meanwhile, down the street ----------------
Rikki looked out through the rain at the random cat who had called his name. He looked both ways before running across the street to speak to it, "I left my friend at a house around here, and I need to get back to make sure he's ok. What are you doing out here? Is your home close?"
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rubin

Post by Rubin »

"Ooh! Hamburgers!" he said with glee, picking up a bun, and piling on a few patties. "That's not what I meant about you glowing tho... your still doing it. See? your neck is blue, your ear was red, even before you put the banner on it! I dunno, you seem, colorful..."
~Rubin
Zander

Post by Zander »

"Okay!" Rocky said overly excited. He ran into the kitchen and walked up to his mom. "Is it ready yet?" His tail wagged.

Joy struggled to get Shep up the stairs, but they finally made it to the top. "D- do you need me to tell your dad? o- or call the vet. or something?" She was almost in tears thinking about Sheps pain, it reminded her of when she fell.

"Home? no.. my home is in Oklahoma. i'm staying with Joy for the weekend." He noticed that he was using the bags as raincoats. "you uhh.. wouldnt happen to have any more bags... would you?"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Rubin wrote:"Ooh! Hamburgers!" he said with glee, picking up a bun, and piling on a few patties. "That's not what I meant about you glowing tho... your still doing it. See? your neck is blue, your ear was red, even before you put the banner on it! I dunno, you seem, colorful..."
Trinket grabbed a hot dog for himself, putting on catchup and relish. "Glowing? What do you mean?" he asked, taking a bite out of the hot dog. He took a moment to look at himself. "I don't see myself...uh...expelling any colors."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Here," Rikki said, pulling the one off his back and handing it over, "Shake your head off and put this on it like I've got mine: you'll get sick if you stay cold in this rain for too long. Who is Joy? How far is their house? I'm going to a house just up the street from here, do you want to come with me instead? Then maybe you can get a ride?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:
thrasherblades wrote:Enya was coughing away madly as she accidentally inhaled the poisonous fumes which burned from the trash can. As she and Jacob were being led outside by Robert she suddenly dropped to her knees and started breathing heavily. She then began coughing again. " JACOOOOB!!!!" Enya screamed as she held her chest like she would on many occassions. A small stream of blood began flowing from her mouth and began dripping on the floor.
Jacob grabbed the inhaler and put it in Enya's mouth. "Breathe, Enya, breathe..." He coughed a couple times and put his hand on her back
She breathed heavily on the inhaler, but for some funny reason her lungs rejected the medical aid from it and suddenly spat it out. She fell onto the wooden floor of the porch and gripped her chest as she started another series of coughs.

Sprawled unto the ground, she struggled to get up but simply couldn't as she was held down by the pains in her chest. She slowly struggled to point to Jacob in the direction of her house.

"Dr........Rashid....." she inhaled and exhaled, gasping for air.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Felix was amazed that this random raccoon would hand over one of his bags to help him. "Uhh- thanks..." he put it on, after shaking the water off his head. "its about two blocks from here... that would be great! thank you!" Felix was amazed yet again that this random raccoon would help him out. theres a first for everything.

-Robert Louis Stevenson